AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Lain's images (also on ag.net)

Junior Member LainIwakura is on a distinguished road LainIwakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2007 02:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Lain's images (also on ag.net)

typos i caughtHello. After looking around, and submitting a few backgrounds, I have decided to upload a small collection of artwork I have done. All of the ones uploaded for now are black and white scans.

The first one (Adrianna), was done as a sketch before a meal I had while eating out. The scales are simply a bunch of 'V's, her tail is supposed to go off the page, the scan was not cut off. She has a companion named Allen, but I have yet to scan his picture.

Seccond: King Punk. He has all the piercings as a way of saying he his strong enough to swim with metal on. On the tail he has cut out the bottom section of his fins to fasten rings around the bones. If he looks a tad female, its because the drawing started out as a female.

Third: Bubbleghost. Not much to say about her, except she could be the companion to King Punk. She is laying slightly sideways, and I tried to show this by the fin on the back of her tail. NOTE: If you are offened by the idea of artistic nudes, do not view this image.

Fourth: Sleeping Terra. One of my orginal characters. I began drawing her way back in 1999. This is (per my vote) one of my best drawings of her. She has three sisters, but I have yet to scan any images of them. The dragon is trying to wake her up by tugging on her wing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	adrianna.png‎
Views:	34
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	13065   Click image for larger version

Name:	king_punk.png‎
Views:	27
Size:	738.8 KB
ID:	13066   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bubbleghost.png‎
Views:	28
Size:	670.0 KB
ID:	13067   Click image for larger version

Name:	T_Sleep.png‎
Views:	27
Size:	560.6 KB
ID:	13068  
    Last edited by LainIwakura; 11-05-2006 at 09:53 AM. Reason: typo i caught

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hmm ... drawings go in the FanArt Forum!
    Last edited by FlashD; 10-31-2006 at 04:15 AM. Reason: I expressed myself wrong ^_^;;

Junior Member LainIwakura is on a distinguished road LainIwakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2007 02:36 PM
    Threads

FlashD, love the sig, does it glitter?

Closed Thread

Thread Information