Chapter 10 - Shikamaru's P.O.V.

I hugged my pillow to my chest and stared out the window, letting my hair fall in my face.
This was the worst day possible.
Temari and I had a huge fight, over what I don't even remember. I do remember her storming off, yelling over her shoulder she never wanted to see my face again. And I remember telling her not to worry about ever seeing me again.
I hate my life.
I was mad, ok? I wasn't thinking. I don't want to fight with her, but there's no way I can go back to her. I don't know what to do. There was a knock on the door, and a tenative voice said,
"Shika?"
Hello opportunity.
"What?" I said irritably, faking being mad. Temari opened the door and came in, sitting on the bed across from me.
"I'm...I'm sorry....I don't want to fight." Temari said, a hint of desparation in her voice. Her big green eyes were sad, and she almost made me give in that moment.
"Oh really? What happened to 'never want to see you again'?"
"I didn't mean it." This time I gave in, sort of.
"Ok. You're forgiven - on one condition."
"What?"
"C'mere."
I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her. I could feel her smile then return the kiss, linking her arms around my neck.
When I broke away for air, she gave me one of her radiant smiles.
"Do you even remember what we were fighting about?" She asked, shifting on my bed.
"Nope." I said, grinning.
"Pretty stupid, huh? Having a huge fight over something so tiny we don't even remember."
Temari nodded.
"Yeah. Kinda pointless."
She leaned forward for another kiss, and I wasn't about to deny her her wish. I pushed her down onto the bed and kissed her, hy hair falling to hide our faces. She put her arms around my waist and pulled me down on top of her, rolling over slightly so I didn't fall directly on her. I snaked my arms around her waist and she returned the favor, never breaking the kiss.
I love my life.