AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: Key to the Cosmos

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thumbs down Sign Up: Key to the Cosmos

Officially approved by LadyP Serenity <3

Sorry, I'm not accepting anyone else.

Hi everyone! Well, so all of you know, I'm a pretty qualified RP'er, I use to RP under my old account Amazon_Goddess all the time on AF, I just haven't been around lately. Anywho, this is still my first time making my own RPG, so please bear with me! I wanted to make a type of RP we don't have much of, even though I love the fuedal era and magical RP's, I decided to offer something fresh. This RPG is more along the genre of space/mech RP's, so if you're into that sort of thing then sign up! [If your familiar with the Xenosaga series, this RP is a take on that =D]

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

Post#1: Story/History/Plot
    Post#2: Character Sheet
    Post#3: Sample Characters

The Story:

The story takes place in the distant year of 2079. With all of the health advancements, people on earth had become overpopulated. Small man-made colonies resembling earth were manufactured in our solar system to house the growing population. War hasn't existed in centuries, and peace is now an attainable concept. There is no division between countries, everyone is united under what is known as The Inner Solar System, or the ISS. The ISS's colonies consist of:

-Alden (it is the poorest and least developed of the colonies, and home to alot of crime. founded by Jeffery Alden.)
    -Bain (the home of the greatest hospitals and medical advancements in the ISS. many cyborgs live here. founded by Janice Bain)
    -Chiba (a very traditional and spiritual colony, resembling ancient japan in many ways, but still very advanced. founded by Kyoshiro Chiba)
    -Diamond (also known as the "trade colony". many merchants and tourists make their homes here. aliens are constantly traveling in and out. founded by Montgomery Diamond)
    -Earth (only the richest of the rich can afford to live on earth, those who cannot afford housing there are shipped off to other colonies, mainly Alden.)
    -Moon (not many inhabitants live on the Moon colony, however many secret organizations make their base here. STAAR's base is located on the moon.)

Humans and aliens are also no longer unfamiliar with eachother, and recently trade with nearby alien races began. However, aliens still remain very seperate from humans, and are only allowed to visit the Diamond Colony, unless they arrive for diplomatic issues. Because of increased alien trade, and the fact that colonies are separated, a powerful military force was created to keep order. This organization was known as STAAR: Strategical Task Agents of Alien Relations. There are not very many members of STAAR, but they are comprised of only the best. STAAR has 3 main divisions: Research division, Agent division, and Head division.

a. Research Division: The brainiacs behind millitary advancements. Always coming out with the highest forms of strategical battle-weaponry.

b. Agent Division: RP'ers will be part of this division. Agents are chosen because of their special abilities, and some are even forced to join. Agents are classified as:

-cyborgs (humans with robotic parts, rare because of the complications of the operations.)
    -psychics (people with inhuman abilities, such as telekinesis or technopathy, among other things.)
    -soldiers (well-trained weapon and combat fighters. forced to go through excrutiating training, they are experts at the art of war.)
    -hybrid (the very very few survivors of alien experimentation, combining alien dna with humans.)
    -weaponoid (only one character is classified as a weaponoid, and thats Mia. She is the first of her kind.)

c. Head Division: The decision-making part of the organization. These are the big-wigs who give out all the orders.

Last edited by .Gogo; 11-23-2006 at 05:12 AM.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Sample Character Sheet:

Name:
    Agent Name:
    Class: [cyborg, hybrid, soldier, psychic]
    Personality: [be descriptive! shom me your RP skill!]
    Appearance: [small description + picture]
    Special Ability(ies):
    History: [again, be descriptive!]

***KEEP IN MIND THE FOLLOWING WHEN CREATING YOUR CHARACTER:
    • Stick with type of genre this story is. We don't want any elves or demons or whatnot. However, traditional types of characters are permitted. Example, if you want a samurai, it's okay, just make sure he's a space-age type of samurai =P
    • I'm looking for older characters here. I apoligize, but if your character is under 18, they will not be approved unless* you give a good reason why you want a young character ^^
    • If you want a different "rank" besides an agent, then you must PM me about with what rank you want and what the rank is about.
    • When doing your characters history, make sure it follows along the history of the story.
    • I'll add more requirements when I feel it's necesary.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 09-22-2006 at 02:23 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Sample Characters [Re-Edited!]

All of the following characters are available for RPing (unless they say taken) So if you see someone that you might want to RP, please take them ^^ Just make a post or PM me what character you want <3

D. Sample Characters:
    --------------------------------------------------
    Name: Mia
    Agent Name: Weaponoid K-E-I
    Class: Weaponoid
    Personality: Mia is seemingly robotic, she always speaks in monotone and doesn't understand human emotions well, despite the fact that in a way she is a human herself. Because she has no experience in the outside world, (despite the facts programmed in her nanite hardware) she is very childlike to everyone else because she is very curious about simple things and is always asking questions. Her love of fighting is a bit extreme, but it is all she has ever known, so it is understandable. She has a superior attitude towards others, and is sometimes percieved as arrogant. Because of this attitude, she chooses to have a mechanical personality instead of acting "human". As the story continues however, she starts to show interest in gaining her humanity back.
    Appearance:
    [<click 4 bigger version] This pic was drawn by me. Sorry red, I had to change it because I re-designed her look.
    Special ability(ies): The strongest form of strength and speed available to technology. She has a very fluid combat style, using mainly gymnastic abilities. Her weaponoid abilities give her a power known as "materialization". This enables her to materialize the highest of technological weaponry seemingly out of thin air. She also has analyzing capabilites, which enable her to gauge battle situations and her enemies power. Her eyes have a ring around them that focuses to see through objects and to see extremely far distances.
    History: Mia is the first weaponoid ever created. (weaponoid: only one has been created, because it is said that the subject must have certain "conditions" in order to be eligible for the experimentation. A weaponoid's design consists of a complete human body infused with a new type of machine, called nanites. Nanites are wired through every nerve in the weaponiods body, the nanite base lies at the core of the human brain. The nanites not only enhance normal human abilities by 50x it's normal capacity, but also enables the human vessel with an ability known as "materialization", among other hidden abilities that Mia does not seem to know herself.) She was awakened recently in the research division by order of the Head Division. Her creators were killed previously before her awakening, so all knowledge of her full abilities and her true past is unknown, even to her.
    Name: Ryo
    Agent Name: Ace
    Class: Soldier
    Personality: An energetic and outgoing guy, Ryo is usually always in a good mood. Ryo is percieved as very sarcastic, and sometimes insultingly so. He may seem like he's always laid-back but he takes his captain duty very seriously and always looks out for his team. He firmly believes that he must protect everyone, and when things happen to his teamates he usually blames himself. He is also a firm believer that everyone has their own will, whether they're human or not, and that everyone makes their own destinys.
    Appearance:
    [<click 4 bigger version] Looks like this, but has one green eye and one red cybernetic eye.
    Special Ability(ies): Has a red cybernetic eye thats able to focus onto any target and see long distances. He's also an expert at using mechs. His main weapons are two laser pistols that he always carries with him. It's rumored that he has the best shot of anyone in the entire STAAR organization, human, cyborg, or hybrid.
    History: He earned the nickname "Ace" because he was an expert at piloting mechs, and was rumored to never miss a target. Because of his reputation, he was promoted to captain of Team 01. Before his life as an agent, Ryo was an orphan. He was moved from foster home to foster home on the colony Alden. When he was 13, the foster home he was currently at burnt down, and he was the only survivor. During the fire, he lost his entire family and his left eye. After that he wandered the streets, no one would take him in because he was "too old". He joined a street gang and soon earned the reputation as the most skilled shot in Alden. When he was 16, he was taken by the agency and recruited as an agent. The agency implanted a cyber-eye for him in exchange for his enlistment. He agreed, and was glad to finally find his calling. He now tends to Mia and tries to help her be more "human", he is one of the few people who actually call her by her real name.
    Name: Yoshiro
    Agent Name: Gambler
    Class: Soldier/Psychic
    Personality: Yoshiro is a gambler when it comes to everything, as his slogan "life is a gamble" suggests. He may be Ryo's best friend, but they are very different in ideals. Ryo is more practical, while Yoshiro is very reckless. Yoshiro is a big time lecher, and is constantly seen trying to put the moves on any pretty female he sees. Being an A-rank perv sometimes makes others take him less seriously, but he really is intelligent, especially when it comes to piloting. He's fairly brave and confident, but when things take a turn for the worse, Yoshiro sometimes lets his fear control him. Still, he is a very reliable friend, and will do anything it takes to help out the ones he cares about.
    Appearance:
    [<click 4 bigger version]
    Special Abilities: Telepath [mind-control], expert in hand to hand combat, mainly karate and tae kwon do, and has some incredible piloting skills.
    History: Yoshiro is a telepath who also came from the colony Alden, like Ryo. When living in Alden, he was the son of an alchoholic father and a mother who passed away giving birth to him. His father is still alive, but Yoshiro never felt any real attachment to him. Most of his time in Alden was spent gambling, as he gambled for everything in his life just to survive. STAAR picked up on his psychic skill because he once gambled with a STAAR member and won each time, suggesting to the STAAR agent that he had psychic ability. After that he was recruited. He met Ryo in the academy, and because they had so much in common, they instantly became best friends. Even though he has psychic abilities, half the time they don't always work, which is how he got the nickname Gambler, along with his gambling obsession. When his abiities do work however, he is able to control peoples thoughts and take over their bodies. Despite his lack in his psychic ability sometimes, he makes up for it by his training as a soldier, and is very skilled in close combat fighting.
    Names: Alice and Amber
    Agent Names: The Doubles
    Class: Psychics
    Ages: 15 and 15
    Personalities: Both of them are identical twins, and they act very much alike. However, Alice is a bit more shy and reserved, and Amber is a bit more fiery and outspoken. Still, they are both very bubbly and are always finishing eachothers lines. They detest being seperated, and always try to remain together. They are also very passionate about saving lives, and they resent killing to the highest degree.
    Appearance:
    [<click 4 bigger version] Left: Alice, Right: Amber
    Special Abilities: Technopaths
    History: The Doubles are known for their psychic abilities. They are very powerful technopaths (technopath: able to control technology with their minds), but only when together. They are unable to use their powers whenever they are seperated, making this their ultimate weakness. Both of their parents worked for the agency, their mother was a member of the research division, and their father was a technopathic agent who passed away 9 years ago. Because of their parents involvement in the agency, they too became agents at a young age. They are now members of team 01.
    Name: Sabel
    Agent Name: Rose
    Class: Psychic
    Personality: Sabel isn't the type of person who is beneath using sexual measures to get what she wants. She's always turning things people say into a sexual reference, which at times can be in a comical way or a seductive way. Despite her sexual prowess, she also has a very loving nature, especially to those younger than herself. She sometimes has trouble controlling her power, and becomes emotionally unstable. She can be the most loving character in the group, or one of the most vindictive.
    Appearance:
    Special Abilities: Herbopath, medicist
    History: Sabel is an herbopath, (herbopath: ability to control plants) and used to live on the colony Bain as a herbology medicist. She soon grew rich because of her seemingly never-ending supply of medicine. She met a doctor whom she fell in love with, and they lived happily for 3 years. One fateful day, her husband fell to a mysterious alien virus. Sabel did all she could, but there was no way she could cure him, and he died within a week. Sabel blamed herself for his death, because she could not make a medicine to save him. Her business fell to ruin, and she moped around for about a year. That was until STAAR picked her up and offered her a way to get back at the aliens who gave her husband the virus. Because of her ability to control plants, and her doctoring past, she was a valuable asset to them and soon she became a very talented agent. Her ability as a doctor and as a powerful herbopath make her a great ally.
    Name: Zen
    Agent Name: Crimson
    Class: Hybrid
    Personality: Classified as insane, he's the type of guy you don't want to get close to. He always wears a cocky grin, and has a wicked laughter that shocks people upon meeting him. He has an insatiable taste for blood, and delights himself in the pleasure of seeing it. He also occassionaly mutters things to himself in different languages, he can often be heard using the latin phrase: "scelus sceleris", meaning sin. He is literally, at times, a genius. Even though Zen is highly unusual, he is extremely talented in his work.
    Appearance:
    Special Abilities: He's not the strongest physically, but he is extremely fast footed. He is the possesor of a powerful alien right arm that releases a sonic impulse. At it's highest power it can wipe out entire cities in a shot. He doesn't use it too much because it is painful to him as well, depending on how much power it uses. Because of that, he is normally seen with a set of pistols.
    History: Zen came from the colony of Chiba and was once a very peaceful and religious man. He was a part of the buddhist monks and was very compassionate when it came to other beings. One fateful day 6 years ago his temple was a victim to a massacre. He was found sitting in the middle of the temple in a pool of blood, mumbling religious proverbs in different languages. With all of his fellow monks annihilated and all of his previous religious ideals shattered, he had become insane. After he was recovered he was taken to a psychiatric ward in the colony Bain. He remained in the ward for 2 years, no one to claim him. During this time, many black marketers had a keen interest in creating hybrids (fusing alien and human dna to create new species). A secret facility "bought" patients from the psych ward in order to do alien splicing experimentation on them. Zen was one of the patients "bought" for this experiment. He was infused with an alien arm which had the ability to produce a devastating sonic attack, and the experimentation further fed his insanity. STAAR intercepted the operation, and saved Zen from the same fate as the others; death. They gave him a job as an agent, and now he works faithfully for STAAR. He still is classified as insane, but his insanity has been marginally decreasing over the years.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 11-10-2006 at 10:39 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

It's good to see you back in the RPG parts, Amazon.

Name: Cerea
    Agent name: CQ unit-34*
    Class: Cyborg

Personality: Cerea is a wild card. She's happy, loves to tinker (which, considering 93% of her body is mechenical, is not so surprising) and chases girls (that's right, girls) like there's no tommorow. Her cute and harmless outlook often makes people think at first glance that she's a mechanic, or a medic. Not so. Even though she loves to tinker with machines, her first and foremost love is combat. She's pretty much the emotional core of the team, as she always tries to draw the people who like to stand alone back into the group.

Appearance: click to enlarge.

Special Ability: Highly acrobatic, and physically extremely powerfull allowing her to excell in close combat. Scanning sensors and communicators installed in the devices attached to her head. Her hands also carry short-range energy expellers, allowing her to send energy blasts at a short range. Her legs both hide one half of a weapon that when combined creates a high powered long range rifle. She is also able to bypass most conventional security systems with hacking skills and stealth generators.

History: At the age of 16, during her second year of service in the STAAR Cerea recieved a note that her cyborg application had finally come through. The procedure was a new one at that time, as it focused on making a fully mechanical body. Still the scientists had yet to find a way to make a working AI, so they needed a human brain to control the body. Enter Cerea.
    Now, after the procedure with a body consisting 93% of mechanical parts, and only 7% organic remaining cerea is a tough fighter, and a profit to the STAAR. She took up mechanics as a hobby, as she needed to maintain her body. The scientists were pleased at the results, as they were now one step closer to building the ultimate fighting machine. They made cerea swear to secrecy about her procedure, which she had no trouble agreeing to. Though she did wonder why it was to be held secret.

*CQ: Close Quarter
    Last edited by red storm; 09-21-2006 at 04:31 AM.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thank you Red Storm I'm glad to see that you're going to be a part of my RPG! Wonderful character btw, love the bio! <3

Red Storm: Approved!
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Easy Mia, easy. Give it a couple of days. Maru took about a week to gather signups before she started her RPG. It's no reason to double-post.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Easy Mia, easy. Give it a couple of days. Maru took about a week to gather signups before she started her RPG. It's no reason to double-post.
    *nod* Yeah alright... I am just so impatient Lol your right though.... off to delete that double post haha
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Name: Babs
    Agent name: shadow
    Class: cyborg
    Personality: Babs seems emotionless and distant at first. But if you gain her trust she can be a good friend and ally eventhough she is part cyborg. Her reaction to new people can be linked towards her transformation from human to cyborg. during it she lost most memories and isent always sure how to react to other people. Her cute face make people underastemate her. also at first glance you would not say she is a cyborg

Appearance: she wears ocasinally a black dressed but is mostly found in black leather pants, a leather top and gloves. she is pale has brown eyes and long dark brown hair.

http://www.animecubed.com/animegirls/pics/575.jpg

Special Ability(ies): Babs has in both her hands usb ports making it easy for to upload, download and hack things. her left hand is fully robot and holds a couple of containers with several fluids. From her right three fingers can be screwed off the thumb, the middle finger and the pinky they contain small hidden tools. The back of her brain is a strong high speed computer while her front is stil normal but the scientist putted a metal plate before it for safety. reasons. very good at shooting and hand to hand combat. though most consider her more fit for research she can be merciless in the battlefield.

History: babs lived in a colony on the moon and filled her life with giong out, giong to school and diong sports. At the age of 19 she fell suddenly ill and was rushed to the hospital. There was discovert she had a very large tumor in her brain and it was to far to remove even with the high technologie they had nothing would be left of her brain. A teacher at her school was a ex- staar agent called headquarters finding it a waste to lose her due to her athletic abilities. the headquarters agreed after reading her file and gave her a emergancy cyborg transformation. she got the nickname shadow because she dotcors said she had a shadow in her head.
    Last edited by Nespa; 09-21-2006 at 10:38 AM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Sounds Intresting.

Name: Dante Cry
    Agent Name: Stray
    Class: Cyborg
    Personality: Dante is more of the scilent type...He doesn't like to work as a team and if he does he threatens anyone who gets in his way, He will speak when needed but normally 3 word at most, He doesn't like to be bothered. He is the Scilent and Mysteriouse one of the team.

Appearance: White hair and blue eyes a black vest covered in white bandages, Black gloves holding two blades in each hand, from his Elbow up are also bandages and have red shoulder guards. Black pants and just below the knee are bandages as well, and Black combat boots.

Special Ability(ies): Along from being excelent in stealth and weilds two blades he holds, When he wants to attack from a far his hands can change into machine guns.

History: Growing up was hard for Dante, He was always bullied because he was rich and never fought back from which he had, one day the bullying got worse, and went to far, The bullies were pushing him into a factory and wanted him to climb to retrieve a ball, he didnt have a choice so he did, which there was a bridge he had to cross which was unstable, well as he walked on it the bridge collapsed sending him to the ground. He broke both arms because a few bars caught his fall, but there was a problem, His arms were permanently broken for an unknown reason, his parent got the best doctors and one suggested they make him into a Cyborg, and Dante and his parents agreed. After the operation he decided he wanted to join STAAR, and become an agent. Well STAAR execpted him and changed his plain metal arms into guns and taught him how to weild the double blades he holds. But this also turned him cold hearted for and unknown reason.

Thats Long and I hope I dont have to changed anything!
    Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 09-21-2006 at 06:05 PM.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Senior Member Plaidbutterfly will become famous soon enough Plaidbutterfly will become famous soon enough Plaidbutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2006 03:27 PM
    Threads

Hrrmmm... *ponder*

How neccessary is a picture? I have a character in mind but don't have a picture for her (as a human, got a few sketches of her as a furre which I'm guessing are not what you want at all unless alien races are fair game).
    Looking for an Inu-Yasha Roleplay Board...
    Please PM me if you know of one!

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Nespa: Great profile, but I need you to change one thing. There is no colony on mars. The only colonies are the man-made ones that revolve on the same path as earth. So if you can change that for me you are all set

Seikyu Kiba: Your accepted, awesome bio and I really like what your character looks like!

Plaidbutterfly: Ya know what, I was considering it, and I have decided to add hybrids to the list (hybrids are the very very few survivors of alien experimentation, combining alien dna with humans.) does that suit you? If not then let me know mkay?
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Sweet Can't wait for this RPG! I wasn't thinking about joining at first but alright!

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

Edited: Edited parts appear in white, to make up for changes due to similarity in accepted characters.

This is my first time joining up in an RP like this -- I've got a lot of time on my hands when I'm not working for the first half of the day. Hopefully this will work as my outlet. =D

Name: Coltrayn
    Agent Name: Mist
    Personality: Coltrayn's is most usually seen with a perpetual scowl on his face. He works exceedingly well with others, most usually used as a point man for a task force. He's got an eye for beauty, but will most likely mask his interests with a sardonic quip. He likes to show off, but is reserved about his bragging. He tends to be the most insulting member of the STAARs, and is never seen smiling -- unless he's feeling extremely cocky. Nevertheless, he's careful about information -- he doesn't want to know too much or too little about his missions; only enough to get him through. Enemy numbers rarely intimidate him, no matter what size or strength. He's in it for the kill count, mission completion, and most of all, for vengeance on the nameless and faceless for the wrongs done to him.

Appearance: His physical structure is totally human. Hair is characteristically messy. He wears loose clothing to maintain freedom of movement, and his clothing is prone to floating with his movements whenever he fights. There is a pic attached -- he looks similar to the man in the pic.

Special Abilities: His weapon of choice is a combination piece: a hollow celestanium alloy (known for lethal sharpness and impervity to dulling) sword blade houses (using a split mechanism) a long range photon rifle, able to maintain accuracy for approximately 2500 feet. Metallic biological parasite in the sword-rifle's hilt recognizes only one master, and increases the weight of the weapon to make it unusable if anyone else is sensed holding it. Coltrayn's consistently held the top ranks in the military academy for sword, photon rifle and stealth mastery. His robe has state-of-the-art camera nanotechnology that allows him to blend into his surrondings. His acrobatic ability and jumping height is aided by GyroTec technology in his boots -- without them, he can only get around as fast as any other human, though his other skills remain largely unaffected when lacking the boots.

History: Coltrayn knows absolutely nothing about his childhood -- he was found in Alden Colony in 2075 A.D., left bloodied and bruised out in the middle of a street, laying underneath a banner with crude writing that still dripped with his own blood: "Humanity will soon be a speck of celestial dust." All that was legible on his colony ID were his first name, as well as his birthyear and origin: 2059, Luna Colony (Earth's Moon).
    ~~ While hospitalized, he was diagnosed with amnesia. The last 16 years were black to him. He villified the monsters who had done this to him, and it has made him bitter. After being released from the hospital, it was expected that he would go on to a homeless shelter to live until he was able to get another foothold into society. Coltrayn's highest interests circulate around his birthplace and his past -- staying in a homeless shelter was not an option for him.
    ~~ He went on to join the AMA (Alden Military Academy), and was found to possess superior skills with a sword and a rifle during his first few weeks. Even he was mortified with the seemingly alien knowledge -- he didn't even realize he had these talents at his disposal. But he vowed to use the only skills he had against his faceless agressors: consequently, it's made him feel indignant and insulting to everyone around him (excluding his superiors), and he has an outstanding track record for sneaking out of the academy late at night to train -- though his records only show nine demerits for the offense, he's been able to get past the night guard hundreds of times. He held lieutenant's position for two years, still as verbally abusive as ever and was expected to advance to captain of his own squadron, but he soon received the call from STAARs at the age of 20. The rest, as they say, is history in the making.

( I will also roleplay as Ryo, if you feel there's too many of one type of character like I'm starting to notice. I'm pretty capable with just about any kind of character, so whatever works for you works for me, Mia. ^_^ )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	4aba6564.jpg‎
Views:	113
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	12489  
    Last edited by Lucidian Dyne; 09-21-2006 at 07:14 PM.
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Senior Member Plaidbutterfly will become famous soon enough Plaidbutterfly will become famous soon enough Plaidbutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm... as they say on Project Runway, I think I can "make it work"!

Feel free to tweak description later or fix it for me.

-

Name: Minjonet Duchamp (often nicknamed Minny or Min-Min)
    Agent Name: Lioness
    Class: Hybrid Cyborg (mostly replacements, not extreme enhancements)

Personality:
    Minjonet is rather quiet. For a member in STAAR she values "horse sense" more than anything else, even above fighting prowess; there are few things she loathes more than a person who is stupid but egotistic because of their headcount. Most of the time however she is something of a mother hen. Often silent most of the time save for what is neccessary, she has a habit of being the one who always shows up with cookies or muffins or some other baked good when someone is sick or upset.
    Although Minjonet is in STAAR and has to kill, she still very much has the attitude from her police days that killing is not an everyday thing and should be avoided at all costs. Even though she works as a sniper most of the time she often needs to be convinced the person she is killing is 'evil' first, and is still visibly shaken for a few hours every time she kills someone.

Appearance:
    (will make a lot more sense after history, I promise)
    Like other Hybrid Refugees of her era, Minjonet looks much like what would happen if you tossed Earth animal DNA in with a human's and blended it for awhile. Her face is rather like an oversized lioness', hence her codename, and her entire body is covered in a fine glossy fur. Her body structure is mostly human - upright - but she has definite feline paws with velvety pawpads, and a prehensile tail that ends in a lionlike tuft. Some fur on the very top of her head grows out longer; she keeps it to about her waist.
    The most striking thing about her is where cybernetic parts have obviously replaced that which has been lost to injury. One of her arms is completely cybernetic, the mechanics stretching up to shoulder, neck, and up onto the side of her face. One of her eyes had been replaced with a mechanic one that often, while she sharpshoots, functions as a laser sight. She tends to keep her hair swished down over that eye whenever possible. The cybernetic arm is quite obviously not quite fitted for her, of human design, slightly longer than her other arm.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...rresketch1.gif
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...rresketch3.gif

Special Ability(ies):
    Sharpshooting, sniping; Minjonet's hands are steady and her aim is fantastic with both rifles and pistols. However in real combat she often takes too long to fire a pistol, preferring to delay and aim too long.
    There is some speculation that because of genetic modification Minjonet can see ultraviolet and infrared, she often complains of seeing colors that people don't see and she can't describe. Her senses of smell and sound also seem to be slightly enhanced compared to an average human's, but not quite enough to give her a distinct advantage (i.e. when a human says "what is that?", Minjonet can go "oh, it's just a rat in the wall").

History:
    Minjonet was one of five hundred "St. Martin Hybrids" - approximately 700 children from a certain K through 12 St. Martin School that dissappeared in a mass alien abduction. The entire contents of the local zoo also dissapeared with them, creating a little experiment for the rather splice-happy alien species. Because of simple genetic complications a large portion of the spliced hybrids did not survive - most of the reptiles, for instance, nor the amphibians or fish specimens. However the mammals, which the zoo was full of, had a high survival rate.

Minjonet has very little memories of her time on the alien ship; she does have some scattered memories and knows of each person who came back fondly but not of any specific incident that occured on the ship. She was abducted at age twelve and, with the rest of the hybrids, returned ten years later at age twenty-two at a small coastal town in France. By that time her parents were dead, but she settled with most of the rest of the refugees in the town they were returned in. It caused quite a hubbub when they returned, and many hybrids were snapped up immediately with jobs for STAAR. Minjonet however settled in with her sweetheart - appropriately, the man who was spliced with the lion that was taken, named Mark. Her ideals were far less lofty, although still oddly ambitious. Three years after moving in, she became the first hybrid - the only hybrid - on the local police team of that town, despite heavy opposition and rampant paranoia. For five years she served residents of the town faithfully, four of those while raising a (fully human) daughter she and her husband Mark had adopted.

However opposition quieting was a false hope, even when things looked like they were turning up. One night as she was helping Mark cook dinner, her daughter Sara beamingly brought in a package from the doorstep. Before Minjonet, who had heard the ticking through the box, could finish screaming that it was a bomb and to drop it and run, the bomb exploded. Mark was killed, Sara was killed; Minjonet's arm and side of her face were injured in the blast so severely that cybernetics were the only way to "repair" the damage.

The police department of her town sent Minjonet a lovely basket of flowers while she was in the hospital, and a pink slip, giving her two weeks notice.

STAAR quickly stepped in to give her another job, looking at her scores on police shooting tests. After spending the last of her money trying to find solace in psychology, she finally, begrudgingly, accepted a position with STAAR. One gets the distinct impression she isn't very happy there, but instead only works because she needs the money.

She goes to visit her husband's and daughter's graves religiously once a year, and has ever since her job at STAAR made her move away.

Junior Member FrozenFrost is infamous around these parts FrozenFrost is infamous around these parts FrozenFrost is infamous around these parts FrozenFrost is infamous around these parts FrozenFrost is infamous around these parts FrozenFrost is infamous around these parts FrozenFrost is infamous around these parts FrozenFrost is infamous around these parts FrozenFrost is infamous around these parts FrozenFrost is infamous around these parts FrozenFrost is infamous around these parts FrozenFrost's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 06:27 PM
    Threads

Default Edited Rhoan Ayutzuki

Name: Rhoan Ayutzuki
    Agent Name: Frost
    Personality: a more of a loner he stays away from other people because he's afraid of relationships he can be harsh to other charachters at times because he is quite protective of other people is quite shy around female charachters and puts a distance away from them but can open up to charachters who try hard enough

Appearance: brown hair brown eyes multiple scars from surgery

Special Ability(ies): Geneticly Enhanced making him stronger physycly and mentaly also has eye implants for extremely more accurate shots and sight though walls but not all the time they have a small power that discharges until he turns off then will slowly replenish and an energy caster on each elbow making elbow energy blades

History: at twelve joined the air cadets for credits in school but then stayed for the training at eighteen he joined the military and was put in a grunt squad
    at nineteen he took massive battle injuries that left him seemingly impaired for life but the commander of his sqadron was close friends to his family and requested he be put in the mass assault weponry tactics unit
    geneticly altering him at first just his arms/torso/legs and took one year to ragover from the surgery then he elected to take traning and licence courses that took one year and can now drive all vehicles and can use any weapon has extensive close ranged combat training . he had a few relationships that ended because he was not communicative enough and was in the military after his year of training the agents recruted him and gave him his eye implants and energy casters
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	anime char.jpg‎
Views:	98
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	12504  
    Last edited by FrozenFrost; 09-21-2006 at 09:23 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

**** IMPORTANT: I changed a few things in the story. I gave names to all the colonies, and also added the "hybrid" class. I don't know if this makes you want to change your character or not, but if you do go ahead, just make sure you put "*edit" so that I know. I also got a pic up of Mia. Anywho, onto business:

Seikyu Kiba: LOL yeah I'm really excited too!

Lucidian Dyne: Wow awesome character! ^^ You are definately accepted! Also, thank you for your offer to RP as Ryo, you are very right when you say we are getting alot of the same types of characters... anywho, if no one claims Ryo, I would be extremely happy to have you RP him, you seem like a very talented RP'er. But we'll wait and see if anyone claims him first, I don't want to overwhelm you if I don't have to.

Plaidbutterfly: Wonderful! A fresh type of character! Great description btw, and welcome to the RP, you are deff accepted. Lol and nice Project Runway reference haha

FrozenFrost: Sorry, but I need some more description in your Special abilites section and your History section before I accept you.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 09-21-2006 at 12:30 AM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is all approved by Maid Mia.

Name: Vorridian Nool
    Agent Name: N/A
    Class: Alien, Selvadt
    Personality: A great morale booster, he often uses friendly sarcasm and well-intended jokes to keep his soldiers cheery. However, he displays the sense of honor and integrity, and willingness to sacrifice that make Selvadt known. He's a master commander, cleverly defeating A.I. forces through fighting as well as manipulating their programming.

Appearance: His skin is a sky blue, and is beginning to show the wrinkles of an older Selvadt, however those wrinkles were earned through harsh weather on ground campaigns. He is missing a finger on his left arm, and the gills on the left side of his neck are slightly stunted.
    Special Ability(ies): The selective telepathy common among older Selvadt. Increase strength and speed. Extremely intelligent, able to plot out scenarios better than a computer.
    History: For as long as Vorridian has been in the military, he's been fighting machines. He rose through naval ranks quickly, making his name known through Selvadt planets as the scourge of thinking machines. However, like all Selvadt, he too has felt their sting close to home. A massive machine attack on his homeworld killed his mate and his son. Since then, he's been fighting harder, faster, and displaying more of the fanaticism common with Selvadt fighters. He has a huge loathing of all thinking machines, and will see to it that every one is turned into scrap and hurled into a sun. Or, he will die in a way befitting a warrior.

Selvadt racial description:
    The Selvadt are humanoid, and developed on a world like Terra. Their skin is smooth, ranging in tone from gray to light blue. They are completely hairless. Their eyes are mostly black pupil, with a thin dark blue line around the edges. They're tall, by human standards(height averages to 6' 10"), with proportionately longer limbs.

Their arms and hands are circular, and in the middle of their hand is an orifice that they use to take in food. They only have four fingers, two of which are opposable. Their legs have a reverse knee, and splay out at the knee for a longer foot.

They have elongated skulls, like a horses, that hold a proportionately larger brain than a human. They don't have a mouth or nose, instead they breathe through gills on the sides of their long neck, and vocalize with a soundbox like a human, but that sound travels out their gills.

Thinking Machines:
    Thinking Machines(or A.I.) that come from beyond Selvadt space are their main enemy. They actually know little about that enemy other than their ship types, and what they can learn from scrap. They've never recovered a data core or decyphered a transmission from the A.I., and know little about the mission, other than a prinicpal command of subjugation or destruction of all organics. Virtually no one outside of Selvadt space knows about A.I., making it one of the galaxy's best kept secrets.
    Last edited by Opinionated; 09-21-2006 at 04:28 PM.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Opinionated: Approved, just do me a favor and get a picture up, if you can't then pm me. ^^ kthx
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have no picture of the Selvadt, as they are a pretty original race, and I lack any form of drawing skill. If you want, you can attempt a drawing based on the description, just PM it to me first so I can revise it, 'kay?

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Opinionated: Alright, if I have enough time I might be able to get a drawing in.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

THank You Maid Mia..I have permission to be Rose
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Senior Member Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2007 02:31 AM
    Atlantis, in the Depen Inn having a drink with Barbarossa
    Threads

So Mrs.Mia, can we create our own character or its mandatory to choose your own sample?

I read it all, just not sure.
    "Gotta take the good with the bad, smile to the sad, love what you got and remember what you had." - Project Pat

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Niome!: No no! Lol of course you can create your own character ^^ Just follow the guidlines in post #2, and make sure to read the story! <3

FullMetalAlchemist997: Your *obviously* approved ^^
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for the acceptance If anyone wants it I can write more about the St. Martin Hybrids/St. Martin Abductions (it probably would have caused a bit of an intersolarsystem disaster/sensation) simply because it might be a neat inspiration for other people's characters. And I'm verbose and like babbling lol X)

Senior Member Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2007 02:31 AM
    Atlantis, in the Depen Inn having a drink with Barbarossa
    Threads

Name: Kleiss

Agent Name: Tourniquet

Class: Hacker

Personality: Kleiss is a polite character and well-mannered character that has a passion for electronics and computers, tampering and creating programs and code as if it was breathing oxygen. However his family losses and being forced into servicement with the STAAR has made him paranoid and unrestful and although he hides it publicity from everyone, it builds up in his system and he ever yearns to travel back to Bain and learn more about Cybernetics and the close companions he made their than anything else. He has never dwindled into religious subjects but he is curious of what has truly become of his parents and also wants to make a destination towards Chiba and discover the truth. His mindset is currently strained and set on STAAR's objectives and to escape the organization, somehow, someday to fulfill his dreams and expansion his mind.

Appearance: Pretty much of what this picture describes itself. His STAAR uniform is a blue t-shirt with a loose short sleeve black shirt with the STAAR emblem. Dark blue pants and black combat boots.

Special Abilities: Computry, Medical equipment, Resolving and Plotting, Alien Languages Tongue

History: Kleiss began an orphans life at its most miserable in Alden when his parents are so claimed by authorities, abandoned and in despair at the age of sixth escaped and fled into the harbors of Alden untracable. However infact at the age of sixth his mother and father and him were in their families airship, transporting luxurious computry equipment from Diamond enroute to Bain until an mysterious alien vessel in orbit of Diamond collided with an enormous freighter, despite before collision, an fuel tank was dispersed in the direction of their airship and in escaping the material the ship was thrown into the direction of the freighter. In the risk of either manuevering or saving a precious life, Kleiss's father pushed his son into a escape pod, ejecting him into space and into reentry of Diamond's stratosphere.
    Traumitized and shattered, he travelled throughout the colony until he found his home and entering upon it, the place was in a utter ransack. Valuables, medical and computer equipment looted and broken. Opulent furniture and household appliances destroyed and the walls grattified, he winced and walked through it all heart-broken until he found his small chest hidden underneith his bed, stashed with stuff well beyond what was previously in their, he discovered a large sum of currency and records, keycards and alike but startlingly an handgun that he was never fond of, of his complexitive and intelligent personality.
    He spent months ferrying till he landed on Bain, his most desired vacation spa and entertainment arena. Spending money without any worry of going broke and in an dream, he wondered and explored Bain's medical centres and universities, its technical dorms and imploded his memory with years of scientific knowledge.
    By when he was eleven, he set the standards and goals for his life and within Bain earned the companionship and loyality of cyborgs and aliens, living a mobilic life, studying and understanding alienic languages and cybernetics until one nightmaric night several individuals cornered him and nabbed him in the streets, until he ended up in the grips of STAAR serving as an enslaved Agent and Administrator for his unit and performing other tedious logistical and administrative positions.
    As an Agent Administrator, Kleiss looks after specifically his units profiles and documents to keep in accord, updating on a timely basis their conditions, assignments, impending equipment releases, ecetera. Also in the case of operations and solo assignments, Kleiss is authorized intelligently for voice and video feedback between Agent's in the field. Also in many varieties of missions if so needed, Agent's can connection electronically with Kleiss's onboard computer and have him upload viral signals, revamping and taking over control of the machine, and possibly even more. Lastly Kleiss is not prohibited from performing assignments and computer jobs outside his field and directly alongside other Agent's because of being apart of the Agent Division.
    Last edited by Niome!; 09-22-2006 at 06:01 PM.
    "Gotta take the good with the bad, smile to the sad, love what you got and remember what you had." - Project Pat

Closed Thread

Thread Information