AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trinity Blood

Artistic Epiphany...~ Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2006 09:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Trinity Blood

Allright, I'm not sure if a lot of you have heard of the new Anime show that came on Adult Swim about 2 weeks ago. It's Called Trinity Blood, and it resembles close to Hellsing. The Plotline has it's same points and yet it's still very unique. I really liked the show when I first saw it, so I just wanted to know what your guy's imput was. Do you like it? Do you think it's just a spin off of Hellsing? What's the impression it gave you? Feel free to share your opinions! =]
    ~ Reps Reps Reps! ~
    ~Please and Thank you :P ~
    Animation made by me! No stealing or the shinidamachuu will steal your soul!
    ~ Signatures made by Me. ~

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Trinity Blood is far different from Hellsing. The only real similarity is the fact that both have vampires in them...well, in Trinity Blood, the main character is a vampire who feeds on vampires.

I never really got into the anime back when it was first coming around, so I might watch it now that it is in english. I saw eight episodes of it when it was first being subbed, but I was busy with other series, so I stopped watching it.

In my opinion, it was far better than Hellsing, although Hellsing is greatly overrated as it is.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Haven't seen any of it, but I really would like to. It looks interesting.

Eh, Hellsing is a really great anime; the manga is much, much better. However, that's another thread entirely.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Artistic Epiphany...~ Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In my opinion, it was far better than Hellsing, although Hellsing is greatly overrated as it is.
    -Curious!- What makes you say that? Not that I'm doubting you, I havent seen a whole bunch of episodes, but I've seen enough to get the gist of what's going on.

Oh, and back on the real topic here, do you know how many episodes are in the whole series? I'm hoping that it's a long series, but not so long that they're dragging it along.
    ~ Reps Reps Reps! ~

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Miko Kikyou
    -Curious!- What makes you say that? Not that I'm doubting you, I havent seen a whole bunch of episodes, but I've seen enough to get the gist of what's going on.

People just read too much into it. For one, the art style itself is not that great, at least from my point of view. The animation was decent, but the coloring of the anime was far too focused on red and black for its own good. I realize that the read and black theme was supposed to signify blood and darkness, but it was overused. The characters themselves experienced little development, especially the police girl, I believe her name was "Victoria". Alucard himself hardly during the series, if there was any change at all. It also ended short, and left far too many questions unanswered, such as what happened to that Exorcist that Alucard fought on one of their missions.
    Also, it has in part to do with the fanbase. Commonly I see a bunch of psuedo-rebellious teenages who are obsessed with Hellsing purely because of the fact that it has vampires in it, and it is so "dark", and it proves that "dark isn't always bad", and so on and so on. More of that angsty teenage jive what just gets my blood boiling.
    Th
    e anime is good, but just very overrated.
    Another series I like, yet dislike a good portion of the fanbase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miko Kikyou
    Oh, and back on the real topic here, do you know how many episodes are in the whole series? I'm hoping that it's a long series, but not so long that they're dragging it along.
    There was 24 episodes in the series. A standard amount.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 09-19-2006 at 06:20 PM.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't really like Trinity Blood. As I'm watching, I'm seeing things taken from other shows and animes. To prove my point, here is a summary of the second episode that I posted on another forum:

Episode two: Introduces this android gunslinger who stole all of Beyond the Grave's moves and Bear Walker's tone. And then we have this girl straight out of the X-Files who can drive people insane by touching them on the forehead. Android-dude tries to kill the girl, which means that Abel, the steryotipical(sp?) goof-off hero who is actually useful only when he really needs it has to protect the girl from Android-dude. He does, then a hot vampire Lust(FMA) rip off comes and tricks Abel into giving her the girl, some unimportant story elements later, Abel probably goes monkey-nuts again and saves girl by nearly killing ripoff vampire. Android-dude tells Abel and X-files girl that he's out of ammo(a lie, which I thought robots were incapable of), then wastes the Lust rip off.

Get it? Oh, and it leaves out that they ripped the skyships off of Last Exile.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

People just read too much into it. For one, the art style itself is not that great, at least from my point of view. The animation was decent, but the coloring of the anime was far too focused on red and black for its own good. I realize that the read and black theme was supposed to signify blood and darkness, but it was overused. The characters themselves experienced little development, especially the police girl, I believe her name was "Victoria". Alucard himself hardly during the series, if there was any change at all. It also ended short, and left far too many questions unanswered, such as what happened to that Exorcist that Alucard fought on one of their missions.
    Also, it has in part to do with the fanbase. Commonly I see a bunch of psuedo-rebellious teenages who are obsessed with Hellsing purely because of the fact that it has vampires in it, and it is so "dark", and it proves that "dark isn't always bad", and so on and so on. More of that angsty teenage jive what just gets my blood boiling.
    Th</FONT></FONT>e anime is good, but just very overrated.
    Another series I like, yet dislike a good portion of the fanbase
    Yes, now that you do mention all of that, I see where you're coming from. Very good points indeed!

I don't really like Trinity Blood. As I'm watching, I'm seeing things taken from other shows and animes. To prove my point, here is a summary of the second episode that I posted on another forum:
    Spoiler:
    Episode two: Introduces this android gunslinger who stole all of Beyond the Grave's moves and Bear Walker's tone. And then we have this girl straight out of the X-Files who can drive people insane by touching them on the forehead. Android-dude tries to kill the girl, which means that Abel, the steryotipical(sp?) goof-off hero who is actually useful only when he really needs it has to protect the girl from Android-dude. He does, then a hot vampire Lust(FMA) rip off comes and tricks Abel into giving her the girl, some unimportant story elements later, Abel probably goes monkey-nuts again and saves girl by nearly killing ripoff vampire. Android-dude tells Abel and X-files girl that he's out of ammo(a lie, which I thought robots were incapable of), then wastes the Lust rip off.
    Get it? Oh, and it leaves out that they ripped the skyships off of Last Exile.
    I noticed a bit of that too, but it all didn't seem to bother me as much as it should've I guess. I just hope it keep a very unique storyline and doesn't follow any other mix of storylines, even there there has been so many that'd be hard not to have likeness to anything else. I'm pretty sure it wasn't their into to come off as idea stealers, or whatever you want to call it.

~ Reps Reps Reps! ~

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

I did not think Hellsing was all that great. I lost interest really quick lol.

But the anime I would compare this to most, strahgely enough, is Trigun. It has a similar type of hero. A cheerful guy who knows way more than he lets on. Always appears clumsy when theres no action but whenm the pressure is on he shows his skill. And the way it ended had me feeling sort of like I did when I finished Trigun.

All in all I thought it was pretty good.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Hyuuga Clan's Byakugan -Neji_Hayabusa- will become famous soon enough -Neji_Hayabusa-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2007 02:04 AM
    Threads

I don't like it, I love it! >,< It's so cool! MY fav is Tress..

-+The King of Viper+- Mamushi will become famous soon enough Mamushi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 08:50 AM
    Threads

Hmm.... I haven't watched Hellsing. But I think Trinity is not bad at all... juznormal for me..
    Fhhhsssshhh....

Saint de Fello

Junior Member Azngirl9876 will become famous soon enough Azngirl9876's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 01:24 PM
    Threads

i luv that show(its mainly the vampires and the story plot that gats my attention)if only i had the manga kind ill never stop reading it

Evil Sempai asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2009 02:45 AM
    Threads

Default Evil is a rater!

Trinty Blood is a pretty good anime for what it is about. But the main thing I noticed is that main character looks like Sephiroth.
    Trinty Blood gets a 9/10 from me!
    Enjoy talking about video games, RPing, or just a good laugh? Join us at Gmers Online The forum that keeps on growin!

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

I think its nothing like Hellsing.

Its actually pretty interesting if you ask me. Just a bit cliché.
    Derp.

Member Arvannadarkblade is on a distinguished road Arvannadarkblade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2007 08:03 PM
    Threads

I've liked what I have seen so far of the show and while Nightroad has a few things in common with Vash, he's more then willing and able to put the bad guys down for good.
    There are more things in Heaven and Earth then are dreamt of in your philosphy. Somethings go bumb in the night and they are damn cute well.

Senior Member MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2008 05:08 PM
    Threads

yea i heard of it and i watch the show, i think it's pretty cool.
    Set made by Megami91 ~Thank you so much<333
    i'm so rad! [:

Got Jesus? GodOrDevil? is on a distinguished road GodOrDevil?'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2007 11:02 PM
    Threads

I thought the first episode was good, but it just gets flat out boring by episode seven. I couldn't even finish watching it.

~The God of Death~ -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2007 05:49 AM
    Threads

I know what Trinity Blood is, but I've never seen the show, but from what I hear, it's pretty good...
    (Didn't the author of the manga die?)
    Back..

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Something that's starting to bother me about Trinity Blood is the vampires and the Vatican.

Why in the seven subdivisions of Heck would you use European vampires and just forget centuries of European culture? I mean, unless we're all idiots in the future, the stupidest Vatican employee should be well equipped to counter a vampire, through three simple remedies: Crucifix, communion wafer, and rosary. Heck, holy symbols from any religon should do! What? did they decide that having the walking leeches limited like that wouldn't be good for the story? Did that matter to Bram Stroker? Joseph Sheridan le Fanu? Short answer: No.

Now, unless someone can bring me information that the vampires in Trinity Blood weren't crafted after European vampires, this stands as a reason for my dislike of Trinity Blood.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

What are you talking about?Ah,you must be one of those super smart people or whatever,im only 13,you expect me to know about vampires and crucifix and all?XD.

Anyway,no matter how old I am I sometimes watch Trinity Blood.Hey!It comes on in an hour!I come for Trinity Blood and stay for Bleach.XD.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi Naruto
    What are you talking about?Ah,you must be one of those super smart people or whatever,im only 13,you expect me to know about vampires and crucifix and all?XD.
    What Opinionated said is really common knowledge. I knew this stuff by the time I was 10. Though ignorance may be an excuse, there is no excuse for ignorance.

Anyway, Op, I believe it is just going with the generalization of a vampire, and leaving out some of the details, mostly about their weaknesses.
    But also consider that in the story, it is a kind of like a post-apocolyptic world, were much of the basic knowledge of the past has been forgotten, and this may include information about vampires, and the methods by which to combat them. In the first episode, they even call a missle a "forgotten relic of the past"...or something along those lines. In basic terms, it was something they didn't entirely understand. If they can forget about something like a missile, an object of common knowledge in the past, they could probably forget something about vampires, seeing as they are not known about that well by those who have not done some minor reading or research about them (or rather, they are supposed to be.)
    The concept for the vampire in Trinity Blood is probably just a vague generalization of vampires, most focusing on the characteristics brought forth by different cultures, not just the European.

Member Arvannadarkblade is on a distinguished road Arvannadarkblade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2007 08:03 PM
    Threads

Something else is there was a definate impression in the first episode that the Vampires are not even from earth. Several times in later episodes the vampires refer to the normal humans as Terrans and gives the impression they themselves are not from earth hence the scene of vampire flying saucers fighting with the Vatican fleet in the prolouge.
    There are more things in Heaven and Earth then are dreamt of in your philosphy. Somethings go bumb in the night and they are damn cute well.

Senior Member sensuki has a spectacular aura about sensuki has a spectacular aura about sensuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2007 04:21 PM
    Threads

yeah I know the show, but its not new. It was new 2 or 1 month(s) ago. not two weeks ago. trust me. I've seen it before you.
    ...You Know This NaNaN...

Spirit Goddess Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 07:34 AM
    Threads

TB has its own characters, but to me it has sort of a "Hellsing" kind of vibe to it.

Though Alucard was very much a "Dark-Side" kind of vampire that helped the British Intellegence Agency, Nightroad is the total opposite in that he is the "Lighter-Side" kind of vampire. (working for the Vatican and being a Priest.)

Both Alucard and Nightroad take sustenance from other vampires and have their own form of morphing side to combat ultimate evil, the way they go about transforming themselves and fighting is similar.

Also, the characters themselves LOOK similar to those in Hellsing.
    But either way, I like the show and will look forward to seeing the rest of the series.
    Soul Reaper: Taking on the Afterlife, One Soul at a Time!!

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII
    What Opinionated said is really common knowledge. I knew this stuff by the time I was 10. Though ignorance may be an excuse, there is no excuse for ignorance.
    How to counter a vampire?How the hell should I know that?They aren't even real!Im no nerd who gets cooped up at the comp. all the time looking up stuff about Vatican employees and vampires and stuff,I got better things to do.(not toward you,Opinionated,even if this argument is off topic.)

Junior Member arcain_armada_ will become famous soon enough arcain_armada_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 04:17 PM
    Threads

My Fav Character Is Abel Nightroad

Closed Thread

Thread Information