AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: twilight

♥-It's just great skyler22 is an unknown quantity at this point skyler22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2007 09:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In the deepest corner of my mind where the true me is let loose
    Threads

Default twilight

ever read the book twilight i have and so have most of my friends because of me it was simply one of the best book i belive i have ever read... one of them anyway and then the following book newmoon was truly amazing and i suggest that if you like vampire books then you must read them and i was wondering if anyone else has read them because it's just truly amazing... yes truly

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation blue-chan is on a distinguished road blue-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2006 07:28 AM
    Threads

i might read it if i can find a copy.
    so who's the author?

Rin and Sesshy together forever...

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

I think it's a pretty good book, But i only read half of it.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

*laughs* This book seems to be a favourite hot topic.

I've read the first book several times, and am currently in the process of reading the second book Full Moon which came out just last month. I'm also eagerly anticipating the release of the third book Eclipse which is due out next year. Stephanie Meyer is a very good writer and the characters are wonderfully written and developed.
    I do highly recommend the series to everyone I know
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Member yaoi-lover-miyu is a jewel in the rough yaoi-lover-miyu is a jewel in the rough yaoi-lover-miyu is a jewel in the rough yaoi-lover-miyu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2006 02:04 PM
    Threads

Yes!!! I love that book! It was sooooo awesome! I didn't know it was a series!! -looks around- MUST FIND IT!!!!!!!!!

Frozen lullaby mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact Orange Dango Cosmic Heart Compact
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2021 10:37 PM
    Threads

LOL I love the amount of times you used the word "truelly"
    and yes!!! I must agree. My friend Zaina got me to read it and I enjoyed it and bought it myself, and I am going to buy new moon very VERY SOON. And then Eclipse <333 Didn't they say someone was going to buy the rights to making it a movie...I dunno rumors haha.
    I don't think I would want a movie made though..it's one of those books that work best with the imagination...

Oddly I think Alice is my fave haha...I think it's her ability to see the future that I love the most <3

~miru
    Last edited by mimiruchan; 10-24-2006 at 10:46 PM.

Member yaoi-lover-miyu is a jewel in the rough yaoi-lover-miyu is a jewel in the rough yaoi-lover-miyu is a jewel in the rough yaoi-lover-miyu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2006 02:04 PM
    Threads

Alice and Bella are the best characters. Edward sounds like a hotttttiiiee!!

♥-It's just great skyler22 is an unknown quantity at this point skyler22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2007 09:11 PM
    In the deepest corner of my mind where the true me is let loose
    Threads

yes well they are working on makeing it a movie if you go to her website and browse a bit you might be lucky enough to stumble upon it ^^ her sight is stepheniemeyer.com its great really and did you know that she is working on, well its a side thing, on a version of twilight written through edwards point of veiw i read the first chapter and it was just amazing you really should cheak out her site because she has a lot of sneeks on her books and such... it's truly grand ^^

and one more turly just for you *miru*

Closed Thread

Thread Information