AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Banned for no reason

Junior Member Dosu will become famous soon enough Dosu will become famous soon enough Dosu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 09:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Banned for no reason

My other account; Riyokin got banned for no reason whatsoever. I wasn't violating anything, I just came online one day and BANG! Banned...... If you could maybe unban me that would be good. I love AF

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

'scuse me. I posted this in your other intro thread. Read it over.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Junior Member Dosu will become famous soon enough Dosu will become famous soon enough Dosu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 09:07 PM
    Threads

That admin really doesn't get it. What an ignorant fool. I made 1 mistake and I get banned, when people who are worse than me don't get banned at all. That guy sucks at being an admin.

The Hellhound Guardian Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2008 03:34 AM
    Threads

if you talk like that about the admin then you might create a enemie. and then he wont ever like you enough to let you off the hook. your making a enemie of someon. on this thread specificaly. please for your sake dont insult him. hes going to get mad most likely.
    I am AnimeForum.com's resident Hellhound Puppy, ain't I cute? ;3

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dosu
    That admin really doesn't get it. What an ignorant fool. I made 1 mistake and I get banned, when people who are worse than me don't get banned at all. That guy sucks at being an admin.
    Congratulations, you've insulted the owner of the site, at the same time as declaring yourself to be the person who so greatly offended him perviously.

You got banned because you were blatantly insensitive and disrespectful to tragedy. You are the one who did not get it.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Senior Member Plaidbutterfly will become famous soon enough Plaidbutterfly will become famous soon enough Plaidbutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2006 03:27 PM
    Threads

1. Calling the moderator an ignorant fool is probably not how to get unbanned.
    2. It looks to me he had very good logic.
    3. As they say on the intarwebs, "QQ more."
    Looking for an Inu-Yasha Roleplay Board...
    Please PM me if you know of one!

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2013 05:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Closed.

www.sheynaplamondon.com

Family; Sister: Myrra // Mom: Mina-mom

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Gene Tonic
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2014 11:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

I'll jump in here as the one who used the banhammer on you. You jumped into a thread to troll, after the last moron who did the same got banned. Obviously you didn't heed the example, and looking at your post history, you got banned also.

Looking at your posts I made a value judgment, and decided that I didn't want you on my site. Considering you either don't care about anything (in which case why post?) or are a troll (in which case, I don't want you to post), I decided you weren't someone I want on my site.

You didn't make a mistake. You were deliberately trolling. That or being an idiot, and I am not a big fan of either of those things.

I won't ban you right off here yet, but just as a hint, you aren't winning any points with me on this name either, and seeing as you've started to post that you don't care about things (see the 'safe with bush' thread), I am fairly close to banning you again.

If the only contribution you have to a thread is 'I don't care' then Do Not Post. It adds nothing to the discussion, and only gets in the way.

I have the same opinion of the people who quote an entire post to add a 'me too' to the end of it.

If you have anything further to say to me, feel free to PM me.

Closed Thread

Thread Information