AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: school project...suggestions?

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 09:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default school project...suggestions?

my group in marketing class have to think of a new or improved product but we dont have any ideas...if you will be so kind to give us suggestions..^^it would be helpful,either PM me or post here

Hallo everyone! ^_^ Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 10:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: thornwillow Steam ID: thornwillow

Haha! this reminds me of my marketing class I took in college. What we happened to market was a green hybrid car that worked solely on solar power and corn oil for gasoline.

We went with a theme and called the car 'Verde' and we took the approach of a safe enviroment. The teacher really enjoyed the presentation. But what you guys need to do is talk over with everyone about what they think is something that's worth marketing. If you put all your heads together, I'm sure you could figure out something.

How about you guys try to market something high tech? Like a camera that changes it's aperture and shutter speed based on how the subject is moving.

Or like ... y'know how when you get to the bottom of the toothpaste tube and it's really hard to get the rest of it out? How about market a product that you put on the end of that and squeeze the rest of the toothpaste out? heehee

Or you could market ... let's say ... an ifrared keyboard that moves that shines a light on your hands and where you put your fingers is what letter it types?

It's all pretty endless, I could try to keep going but my post would be as long as this page. lol Hopefully this'll help give you some good ideas!

Make Wallpapers or Sigs? Check Out My Images

Closed Thread

Thread Information