AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: As The World Falls: Final Fate

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Daske glared at The so called Ninja and shook his head. "Kids these days...honestly...no respect for thier elders...not that I'm that old....twenty one is quiet young..." Daske picked up a near by lizard and chucked it at the ninja. It land on his shoulder and freaked out crawling into the ninja's shirt.

"We're not lovers!" He objected blushing of embarassment. "I'm a married man!" He informed the ninja.

Suddenly Idou walked in and blinked a few times. "What's going on master Daske? I haven't been able to find Master Mosuke anywhere. Is here here too? And who this crazy looking guy? The janitor?" Idou blinked at the Ninja. He tilted his head and looked up at him.

"Naw he's a ninja...of somekind." Daske stopped paying attention a while ago and was more persistant in bathing himself, not Mosuke like the ninja suggested...but himself and that was it.

"Oh...so you like know like karate and judo and stuff? What good is hiding from your enemies and killing them unfairly. How's that honorable?" Idou questioned.

"It's not..." Daske interjected.

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 10:25 PM
    In my own little world where this one can't get me...
    Threads

**Sorry about not postin'! Been trying to catch up with homework from being sick! Sooo much work! (Falls and crushes poor chibi me!) Once I'm caught up I'll be on more, okies? But until then don't hold back! I do montior y'know! LOL**

Oyume flopped onto her futon and passed into a dark sleep. From such a small person, she worked herself harder than someone of her size should. Her silvery white hair covered her face and gently, a gloved black hand lightly brushed it aside, a lone glowing blue eye peering onto her, watching her as she slept.

"You...Work far too hard...Oyume-chan..." A soft male voice wafted from the shadowed figure. "When will you finally realize...You are not as alone as you think you are in this fight? In all your dreaming...Have you...Forgotten about...Me...?"

The figure gazed at her, as if longing. He leaned close to her...As if to kiss her...But suddenly backed away...Afraid as if to get any closer.

Or was it...Merely...

That he wasn't allowed to...Or denied that simple gesture?

Either way, he withdrew and sat beside her, not allowing his eyes to leave her resting face. He was consealed by the shadows, a katana in his left hand, as if contimplating something....

Something that only the sleeping girl beside him would be able to solve...

*Dreams are Precious...Don't let them fade away*
    My hubby: Kaikou-kun!

Are you my fan? If so show it! -^.^-

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

Mosuke sat back down as the sharp tounged ninja finished his accusations of Daske and him being lovers.
    Though, Mosuke couldn't help but laugh as the ninja had caught them in an akward state, and was quick to jump in with his own humor.

"I am here Idou, I decided to rest near the springs awhile, thats all" said Mosuke as he lifted his hand over the rock and waved it, acknowleding he was there.
    "Master Daske is right there is little honor in the ninja arts...besides the honor in their skills"."

"Though...they do deal a quick and often painless death to those in their sights" said Mosuke softly, as he still felt the presence of the ninja.
    "A painless death, is something I cannot even grant"

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Daske raised an eye brow looking losely amuzed. "I can..." He splashed some water at Idou causing him to fall over and into the spring. Daske peered over his shoulder and gazed at the struggling boy.

This behaviour was odd of him. But he felt comfortable showing his true self. Around others he was was quiet and collected and had rare occasions to goof off a little. "Oh...A samurai Docter that can't swim I see..."

"I can...SWIM!" Idou struggled to stand and when he did he glared so intensly at Daske that he looked almost mad. "You just caught me off guard!"

Daske turned around pretending to ignore Idou. "No great Samurai could ever be caught off guard..." Daske said playfully.

"Rrr...." Idou got out of the Spring and suddenly jumped on Daske, running and leaping a good three feet. "A ha!!" He land on Daskes back causing him to fall face first into the spring.

When Daske got back up to the surface he laughted whole heartedly. Something he's never done in anyones eyes. This time he laughed like he mean't it, without holding back.

"I bet the great Mosuke is just as helpless under my power!" Idou gleamed and chuckled like an insane person.

"Why don't we find out!" Daske mused and lifted Idou. "Idou Death from the Sky Attack!" Daske shouted and threw the boy. Idou hissed and landed on Mosuke.

"Ayyyahhh!" The boy screetched.

Daske only grinned. He felt himself having fun with his best friend and new pupil. He only wished that everyday was as exciting as this one and that evil didn't lurk around every unturned leaf.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mosuke tried to contain his laughter, but failed as Daske and Idou's battle was too much.
    He always tried to be the quiet collective type, making his words count, if he spoke at all. But Daske and Idou allowed him to open up and laugh for once, making him forget, even if for a second, the darkness that plauged the land.

"Sky attack?" questioned Mosuke as he turned around, but was quickly landed on by Idou, knocking his mask off.

"Daske!...I did it!...I am Idou the master Samurai doctor" shouted Idou as he sat on Mosuke's chest, and tugged at his face, like an old woman might do to a child.

Mosuke moved his hands free, and began to tickle Idou, causing him to laugh and squirm around.
    "Hmm...A ticklish samurai doctor?...thats and interesting weakness my young friend"
    Idou then climbed on Mosuke's shoulders, and used his next sneak attack to send them both toppling over the rock into the water.

"The water is...quite nice" said Mosuke laughing, as he surfaced, spitting water out of his mouth, as Idou sat next to him laughing.
    Mosuke was for once truly happy, he had made a best friend in Daske, and his new pupil Idou, was full of life and becoming a friend as well.

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

Sotto watched as the three warriors/doctor played so strangely in the spring. "Doesn't it feel awkward at all to be tickling a naked guy?" Typical for Sotto to say. When he was brainwashed he had a since of honor and wasn't usually so amusing in this way. But this was his usual self: Bold, cocky, and arrogant. But he had a right to be these things. After all, he was a very powerful figure. "So, you two are samurai and this kid here is a samurai in training?" Points at Idou with his kunai. "You know if you want to know something about being a samurai. You would have to know that a ninja always has a trick up his sleeve. Even if the ninja seems friendly." Sotto walked to the edge of the spring. "So, if I'm correct, you've made a great mistake." Sotto made six hand seals and placed a finger in the water. "Water Style: Whirlpool jutsu!"
    Look at my Custom Characters! ^_^
    Sotto

Musou

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Daske grinned and grabbed his two friend then sprang out of the water in seconds. "Whether joke or not...you've made a geave mistake. I am Daske, known worldwide as the greatest samurai alive." With in those few seconds he had grabbed a robe whipped it on and drew his katans and was a few feet away from Sotto's throat.

"And I know full well how ninja's fight because I've kill thousands who've challenged me both fairly and unfairly." Daske was strikingly serious.

Idou blinked and was laying practically naked on the floor. "What just happened?" He got up and put his small house coat on then turned his attention to Daske and the ninja. "YA! Daske is the best Samurai ever known! He's gone unbeaten for years! And Mosuke is a holy docter! So even if you think you can hurt Daske in the slightest Mosuke will fix him later!" Idou stuck out his tounge.

Daske narrowed his eyebrows as his eyes became small annoyed slits, "Idou, shhh!"

"Okay!"

Daske sighed, "So what do you want? Have you come to challenge me like all the others or have you simply come to goof around? Because I've got more important things too do, I guess resting time is over guys." He said now slightly irritated with this ninja.

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mosuke was confused again by the ninja's intent. First a few playful, yet harsh tounged words..but now whether it was playing or not, turning the spring into a whirlpool, especially with a child in it...was going to far.

"Yes, what truly is your intent?" said Mosuke bluntly, as he tried to ring the water out of his wet clothes.
    "You speak with a wry confidence ninja...most likely gained by the number of men you've killed...dishonorably."

Mosuke then lightly knocked Idou on the head, for once again speaking out of line, eventhough he was defending Daske's honor...in his own way, cauing Idou to rub his head and grumble under his breath.

"There are far more dark and important things for all of us to worry about...than defending honor and pride" said Mosuke softly, as he was suprised by his harsh and blunt tone, he used with the ninja.
    "So are you just a wandering troublesome ninja?...or are you one of Ieyasu's men in disguise?"

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 08:08 PM
    Threads

well... if anyone needs me i'm going to practice a bit over there *he points to a clearing that is blocked from plain view so he wouldnt disturb anyone, but visible enough so they could find him easly, he headed off in that direction*
    i have all the answers.... some of them might even be right

i like to fight, challenge me if you are near my level

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

When Sotto had stuck his finger in the water...nothing happened. Sotto started laughing. "No attack, just a joke. Well your reaction was a little, teeny bit slow, but you got out of the water, while saving your friends at the same time." As Sotto brought his hand out from the water he splashed some at Daske. "And yes, I am very confident. I've killed many criminals and have assassinated many rulers. I have also slain one of Ieyasu's most powerful men. But I do not doubt that the samurai has done this also. I suppose we both have a right to gloat. Us being so powerful at a young age. Him being 21 and me being 23. But I am not here to fight. I'm just here because you three sparked my curiousity. I am actually planning a way into Ieyasu's castle."
    Look at my Custom Characters! ^_^
    Sotto

Musou

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tetsuo connected the visual of his tiny black fireball and stared at them all. He heard the part about ninja's being dishonorable and decided to input on the situation.

Calling from the black fireball above he said "A ninja is one who practices the art of being undetected. A true ninja only kills when it's absolutly necesasary. Those who kill for money are not ninja in their true essence but assasins in the rough."

He appeared in place of the fireball bursting from black flames. He floated over them while looking down, his purple eyes violet now. He had a smile behind his scarf.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Daske sneered. "I have yet to meet an honourable ninja." He dried off his wet face and sheathed his sword. "You're lucky I didn't slice you in two." He mused as he set his sword down gently and looked at the ninja.

"Okay if you're an enemy of Ieyasu then you had better comed speak with Oyume. Because we are a group that defaces him and Aide. So maybe, though I still don't know whether I trust you tet or not, you can join up with our retarded group of mary men, women, ghosts, docter, Samurai and what ever other specie of something is hiding under thier skins."

"What's your name anyhow...unless you'd like to be called peeping tom for as long as we are in eachother's pressence." Daske was fully armored now. His greyish silver armour was smooth and flawless, he made it himself and was very proud.

Idou's head was a little sore, he recieved a headache from all that happened. "Let's go see Oyume and then go eat! I'm hungry! The town is prepareing a thank you dinner tonight. I wasn't supposed to tell but I couldn't help it. I'm just so hungry! I can't wait!"

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

**AGH! All nighters for two straight days!! @.@ I ruined my watercolour and had to finish it for 11 am this morning...So...Very tired...(Even insominacs like myself need a good hour or two of sleep).*

Oyume began to shift in her sleep, tossing slightly. A light band of sweat formed onto her forehead and she murmered small unadubile cries in her sleep. The figure beside her watched, unmoving and he raised his left hand after a few moments, it flickering into a burst of fiery blue aura.

He moved it over Oyume, reaching towards her...The flaming blue magic nearing her pale skin.

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mosuke breathed a sigh of relief as Daske and the ninja had put aside their ego and pride battle, to look ahead to a common goal of destroying Ieyasu.

"Hired killer...Ninja...Samurai, It matters not, people still fall at their blades" said Mosuke with a somber tone, as he turned away from the 3 men...or 2 men and the ghost.
    "Whether they were corrupt or innocent...people still lost their lives by either a concealed or brandished blade...not everyone can be saved"

Mosuke then turned to Idou who was rubbing is head, which was most likely sore from the knock he gave him...and all of the commotion.

"Well you did tell...but, we can still act suprised, and its best not to delay hunger" said Mosuke back in his calm voice, as he rubbed Idou's head...stimulating a few pressure points to relieve any discomfort.

Mosuke then placed his mask back on. Daske had put his armor back on, returning him closely to the stern, serious samurai...though Mosuke had a sense of what the real Daske was like.
    It would be wise for them to focus on the insuing battle ahead...but he would look foward to the next time when they could share a laugh and forget about the dark times.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ooc: Daske to the rescue!!~~~ Nyaaa~~~!!

As daske walked out of the spring knowing his friends would be out when they were ready he heard faint moaning and small cries coming from a window on the Inn. He stopped and thought a moment, then he decided the cries sounded more painful then pleasurable and he thought it right just to check on the person inside.

He stepped up to the window to see Oyume having some kind of nightmare. He was about to leave when he noticed an odd shape, like a figure of a person or something holding some kind of blue fire ball. He broke into a paced and quiet run. He ran into the Inn and down a few halls until he came to Oyume's room ond burst open the door.

He swiftly glided across the room and swooped her up off her bed, twirled and unsheathed his sword, pointing it at the weird figure. He could barely see what it was or if it was even human, to him it was much like a spirit.

"State your purpose." he demanded. He felt some kind of connection with Oyume and he didn't want to risk anything harming her in anyway. He just felt deep down that it was his duty to protect her, like he would family or friends.
    Last edited by Kaikou; 10-29-2006 at 11:36 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Suddenly a sliver flash erupted from the figure and a long thin sword parried Daske away from Oyume. A burning lone blue eye, the pupil now dialed to a slit, bore into Daske.

Thin silvery-white hairs poked from the heavy black mantle the figure wore and his fiery blue aura vanished, letting more darkness seep into the room.

"Murderer...." The figure hissed below a normal breath, so light it could've been just audible.

With that he slashed Daske away and scooped up Oyume into his arms, tearing her away from Daske. He raised his sword as if to protect her.

"You'll have to finish what you started all those years ago if you think I'm going to leave her to be a stain upon your sword...!" The figure said, a soft male voice filled with determination and hatred interlacing into the air. "I'm not a mere child anymore...So do not underestimate me..."

Oyume groaned and the figure gazed at her, brushing a few hairs away from her eyes.

"What nightmares plague you now...? Is there even a sliver of me within you Dream?" He whispered. "I'm here now...I've always been waiting and watching...I will fulfill our Song as promised..."

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mosuke watched Daske head off on his own. He then decided to head to the Inn to make sure everyone injured was healing well.
    He told Idou to save a place for him and Daske as they would meet up with him later.
    Idou, was back to his cheerful self as his head no longer hurt...and he had recieved money from his Hero doctor to get a small snack to tide him over until later.

Mosuke for a reason unknown, felt an odd presence...one of malcontent and sorrow...resembling something close to forlorn spirit's aura.
    He quickly made his way up the stairs, as he began to hear voices in Oyume's room.
    Somehow he wasn't suprised to hear Daske's voice as one of them...but the other was hushed...seeming to linger in the air.

He entered the room, to find Daske being slashed back...an uncommon sight, by an unknown figure.
    Mosuke was able to move in quick enough and brace Daske before he was knocked back further.
    "Are you ok my friend?" asked Mosuke as he let go of Daske. "It seems...fate has brought this reunion"

Mosuke then looked for his naginata, which he was left outside of the room...but it was obvious violence wasn't the best option.
    He slowly moved closer to Oyume, as the figure spoke to her.

"Sorrow and anger cloud your mind...we do not underestimate you...for we only fear for the safety of our friend"
    Said Mouske soft and calm, as he held his hands out to the man holding Oyume, his hands glowing a soft yellow showing his positive aura.
    "I can help you cope with the turmoil that plauges you...just Let go of Oyume"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Heh...You could never fathom the nightmares within the deepest recesses of this mind...Nor her's...Sorrow...Despair...It will follow us until it rises once more...Fate sings so bittersweet...You can't hear the Song...Can you?" The young man said raising Oyume slightly, her head limply rolling into the nook of his shoulder and neck. "So lu ki noh la vean...Ba nu ka vitaeri...Songala men Oyume..." He lightly sang, his voice echoing and hauntingly etheral.

Suddenly Oyume's eyes snapped open and her glowing red irises met those of blue.

"N...Nanuka...? Vi lu est va ri...?" Oyume whispered in Altierian. "What...What nightmare is this...?!"

She moved to push him away and suddenly he kissed her, tears ran down their cheeks as Oyume's red eyes were in shock.

The young man withdrew and suddenly tried to bolt for the open window with Oyume, but she slipped away from him, grabbing his mantle and forcing him back, sending him flying into the wooden floor.

The mantle tore revealling a beautiful young man...Long silver-white hair flowing down his face in which his left eye was sealed shut with a long white scar upon his pale skin. He look as if he could be Oyume's twin.

"Akumaki....No...How could this be~?!" Oyume cried, clutching her head. "Everyone...everyone died...How can you...How can you be alive...You died....You died...You died...."

He stood, his glowing blue eye filled with pain.

"Dream..." He called softly reaching for her.

"No...This isn't real...I was the only Altierian to survive...My Song said it to be so...This...Can't be....!" Oyume cried, backing away from him.

He suddenly hugged her, the both of them shaking.

"My Song promised me to you...So I am here to be your's...Oyume..." Akumaki whispered. "As the last Altierian male...I am your's...."

Oyume couldn't speak. This was too much. From thinking for so long he had been alone...

This was too cruel...Far too cruel now for fate to bring him back to her.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Daske suddenly remembered the face. His face but he couldn't recall where he could only see a stressed and horrified face. A scream...and then nothing.

"Murderer. I only kill those who are bad and deserve to die." Daske was puzzeled with this accusation. "I've swrn to protect Oyume with all I've got. And That's what I'll do whether you like it or not."

He tried to push the image out of his mind for he hadn't remembered anything of vital imortance...he thought. "Are you alright Oyume...?" Regardless of the boys actions Daske saw that Oyume knew him and so helped them both up of the ground.

"I'm quite fine Mosuke my armor is the strongest in all the land, I've crushed Diamond into it so it can with stand the fircest of blows." He looked at the boy confused and sighed. "I'm afraid I can't tell you anything or even really defend myself. You see young boy...I can't remember anything past a few days ago."

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I..." Said Mosuke, he was at a loss for words...as he obviously couldn't imagine what pain they must of gone through...being the last of their race.
    He then withdrew...backing up a little giving the two their space...as the man's intent wasn't to harm Oyume.
    "You are right...I cannot imagine what you two must have to deal with"

Mosuke was reminded of his loss...that of his family, friends and student...due to Ieyasu's attacks.
    Oyume was far from danger...yet he was helpless to do anything, a doctor could not heal emotions..only the exterior.

"Daske...that is good to hear...my mistake, I'm sorry... I should have known you'd be a fine craftsman." said Mosuke as he wiped the few tears caused by his memories, that condensed under his mask.
    "Please excuse me...Oyume is safe with you here"
    Mosuke was not prepared for these emotions to surface, and needed some air.

"Oyume-san...we cannot hope to control fate...we can only shape what we are delt" said Mosuke softly and somberly, before exiting the room.
    "Sometimes, those that have passed from this world or from us...come back, even if for a moment...they return to the one's they love...for they know they are needed."

Mosuke then made his way out into the hallway, leaning against a nearby wall, and eventually sliding down to a sitting position. So much sadness filled the room, it took all he could muster to keep his tears back.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Leeaniko had been curled up in a fetal position under a window, rocking back and forth while his body changed around him. Steef hand't tried to comfort him for a while, under Lee's instruction. It was like pubrety, except worse, more painful, and faster. He was sure by now his right arm had swollen and extended, and he could feel claws and slales when he made a fist.

Other patches of scales appeared all over his body, even his face. Two nagging, pulsing pains in his shoulder blades kept him from trying to sleep. There was a silver flash, and Lee tried to close his eyes in time to not see his arm, but was too slow.

Then he realized what the flash probably signified, and grabbed both swords in one hand and ran for the window. He stopped at it, looked in at the group that had assembled. He watched their interactions, ready to tear through the window... until those pains in his shoulders came back, making him stiffen and let out a low hiss, lightly hitting his right arm against the wall.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Akumaki stood, his long white hair swirling around him like snow. His lone glowing blue eye bore into Daske, radiating a spite that was almost deadly. He took Oyume's hand in his, obviously trying to keep her nearest to him at all times.

"Oyume-chan....Dream...Is my responsibility now..." Akumaki told Daske. "A Betrayer does not deserve...Her grace..."

Just then Taro entered, about to unsheath his sword, Chiyoko following behind.

"O-Onii-chan...!" Oyume exclaimed running over to him. "Stop...! It's ok~! He's a friend of mine...He's Altierian...And...He saved my life...The night Reiusvar burned..."

Taro sheathed his sword and glanced at the boy.

"I remember you...Five months ago...When Oyume-chan danced here...You appeared and danced with her..." Taro said softly. "If you were alive then...Why didn't you show yourself...?" He asked suspicously.

Akumaki remained silent. His lips soon began to move.

"I had been...Restrained by Lady Aide...She had captured me upon the destruction of Reiusvar...Hoping to drain me of my powers...But for you see....My blood is not compatable with her's...So she made me...Her 'pet'..." Akumaki said bitterly. "She tried to use me to get information on Dream...But I refused...No one....Not even that demonic witch will hurt my bethrothed!"

Oyume looked down, as if embarrassed.

"Your...Bethrothed?!" Chiyoko exclaimed. "Oyume-san! You're going to marry this guy?!"

"We're fated soulmates...We will rebulid Reiusvar with our children...The Alteirian bloodline shall remain...That is my destiny...To protect her and to be her blood interlacer..." Akumaki said softly, the fondness in his voice almost heartbreakingly filled with an utter devotion to Oyume. "I want to help her bear the children foretold in her Song...Her destiny...I would tear this flesh asunder once more...To be apart of her life in any way I can be..."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Daske shrugged. "Call me what you will little man." He took his sword and moved past everyone. "If you need me Oyume just hollar, I'll be at the din-" he suddenly stopped remembering he was supposed to not know about the dinner a head. "I'll be with Mosuke. Whatever." he left quietly and sighed.

His head had began to hurt, that flash back or small memory had pounded his brain and ached his heart but he hadn't figured out why.

"Mosuke wait up." He called as he saw Mosuke up a head. He jogged up to him and kept quiet.

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh...Daske, I didn't mean for you to leave as well" said Mosuke a little startled, as he was still mentally dazed.
    "Though, that young man obviously cares deeply about Oyume...it may be best if they are alone for awhile"

"The sadness, the long and wailing sadness in that room...brought back unwanted memories" said Mosuke as he tried to break out of his state.
    "I feel helpless...I cannot help Oyume, nor her friend...their wounds are far past the skills of the "Hero doctor" before you"
    "I can only provide some comfort in words...yet they even seem to be sifted out by their sorrow"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Daske nodded. "No one expects you to be able to heal emotions. That's left to psycologists and the person themself. You're a docter. So don't put yourself down." He whapped Mosuke in the shoulder blade like a friend would to another.

"I know how you feel though. I had a flash back. Well I remembered that boy. I know him, I think. And I feel connected to oyume somehow...and since Oyume knows him and I think I know them both...Maybe they know something or can remember something about my past." He scratched his head and sighed. "Well..it's one step forward I guess. But I'm still afraid, because He called me a murderer and traitor. I'd never do anything like that with out a VERY good reason...I think...heh...I don't even know myself."

"I guess I would like to have my memories back."

As they walked outside again Daske noticed Lee hurled over by Oyume's window and seemingly in pain.

"Lee!" He darted over to him and fell to his knees so he was facing him directly, "Are you doing that transforming thing? Now?" Daske inquired not really sure what to do to help.

Closed Thread

Thread Information