AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: As The World Falls: Final Fate

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 08:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    On the planet of AzureBlue, Mercury's third Moon
    Threads

Hinata's face saddend at Oyume's story. before the crew got moving she introduced herself to the other people in the group." Well it is a pleasure to meet you Oyume-san. My name is Hinata Higurashi 17 years old and as you all can see I'm a wolf demon and actually part human. This is my Sukikano" she said pointing to the large bone boomerang on her back."My father used to be Lord of the Far most Western Lands before he.." she trailed off not wanting to give too much away
    Thanks Aura

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 10:25 PM
    In my own little world where this one can't get me...
    Threads

Oyume nodded in response to Hinata and turned to Sotto.

"Nice to meet you Hinata-san...Oh, kitsune-san...Aide is Ieyasu's mistress...And I'm not too sure why she wants me dead...All she's ever said is that she hates my people...Something about or strength...As if...We were some kind of threat to her..." Oyume told Sotto. "So to compensate she slid up like a snake and killed all who bore our blood..." She added darkly. "She even...Slaughter my sister's baby...Who wasn't even old enough to walk yet..." She then said sadly. "Mika-chan...Baby of Reki....We didn't even know who Reki had taken to father her child...She would always just smile and say 'he was such a kind man...He'll be so happy to see how cute our baby is when he returns!'"

Oyume gazed away, trying to remain strong.

"But...That's all over! I have to be the new beginning now..." Oyume said softly.

*Dreams are Precious...Don't let them fade away*
    My hubby: Kaikou-kun!

Are you my fan? If so show it! -^.^-

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Leeaniko sheathed his two dragon fangs and looked around the Misfit Seven, and said: "Name's Leeaniko Inakaros. Just call me Lee. If you find me talking to air, don't worry, I'm not insane."

"Well, good. Now they'll think you have mental problems." The ever-present ghost floating beside him said. "Oh, and that was really touching back there. Made me shed a ghost tear."

"Oh shut up. I thought dragons didn't cry."

"But I'm a ghost dragon."

"Touche, Steef." He told his companion, as he started walking after Oyume. "Wait... or was it they cried streams of gold?"

"If I cried streams of gold, I would have had loot to sleep on, not rocks."

The two continued their debate as they traveled, Leeaniko uncaring to the fact that he looked like some sort of madman. Then he heard Oyume talk about her neice. This sobered him, as it made him think of the children he had left with women, never to return. However, he was pretty darn sure he wasn't the father of Oyume's neice.
    Last edited by Opinionated; 09-22-2006 at 10:38 PM.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

Mosuke listened to the introductions, of his new band of diverse warriors. He was never one for much talk...let alone giving a glimpse of his past to strangers.

And the talk of Dying Children, only saddened him further...as he had watched one of his students killed...and the rest leave to the mountains near by.
    He knew he could use some rest, as he had been traveling a long distance in such a short time...no doubt, putting some distance between him and his Villagers.

"My name is Mosuke..." said Mosuke quietly, as he fastened his steel mask, making sure it was tight, his grey eyes gleaming through the eye holes.
    He then began walking on the road, towards the near by town he had been to before...where a small Inn was located.

He felt somewhat comfortable with the group, as they were all different in their own ways...but he always had the preconceived notion of being an outcast...forced to walk alone.

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

Daske said nothing to Oyume's comment, for he himself had no idea why he called her that even thought he had hear the others call the girl Oyume.

Once she spoke the word Altiered, he felt a rush of emotion run through his veins. He closed his eyes to catch a hold of it.

Why? This girl, That name...Why do I feel like...I know it? Could it be part of the memories I'm missing?

His thoughs were silent and he only followed not paying attention to what everyone was talking about, although he had noticed another he felt like himself, doomed to walk endlessly either alone, or not at all. He caught his name when he introduced himself as Mosuke.

He nodded at Mosuke, a little interested in him, He looked like a good Sparing partner. Then he introduced himself, "Daske." He said, as he walked beside him, but a few feet apart.

As they reached the Inn Daske wouldn't enter. As a Samurai, he enjoyed nature and the refreshment of what it brung. For as long as he could remember, he had been outside, always. In war, bathing, eating, sleeping...always outside.

He sat on a grassy patch but a statue and lay his sword down in front of him. His ears could hear the voice of everyone close by, even inside the Inn.

So noisey.

He meditated quietly and couldn't clear his mind, thinking of the names Aide and Ieysu, they had become familiar to him.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mosuke continued to walk silently, but was soon joined by a man adorned in Black samurai armor.
    The samurai introduced himself as Daske, to which Mosuke subtley nodded his head.
    No words were spoken but as Mosuke walked next to the man, he sensed a similar aura about him...One of secluded thoughts and the path of a loner...much like himself.

Mosuke wasn't immediatly apt to befriending this Daske, but having someone much like his own self on the journey...could yield some positive outcome.
    Maybe...he wasn't...that alone after all...

Mosuke stepped into the Inn, but quickly stepped back out. He knew these Patrons all too well. The workers were kind enough...but the majority of the patrons were drunkards and criminals.

"Its been quite sometime, since I've heard the still of the night"
    said Mosuke softly, as he sat down next to Daske, resting his Naginata on the ground.
    Mosuke longed to hear the calming breeze of the night, or the subtle chirp of crickets...but these Feudal times overshadowed the simple sounds of peace.

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After walking Hinata entered the Inn that the group had found. She signed in on the guestsheet and quickly found her room and dropped her Sukikano on the bed. 'Now time to take a good bath." she said stretching her arms over her head. She changed into a white yukata and grabbed a towel to wrap around her long, red hair. She walked out of her room and towards the back door of the inn, opening it she found a public hotspring. Hinata shed the yukata and wrapped a white towel around her body as she stood behind a screen.Then she gently stepped into the hot, steaming water.It felt good on her pale skin."Wow. This feels great."
    Thanks Aura

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oyume had changed into her kimonoed disguise before entering the town and when they entered the inn she descided to take care of the payment. Her race might have been destroyed but her mother had been an important woman on the Altierian Council and made sure Oyume had some money always with her in case of emergancies (however she had forgotten this fact the last time she and Taro had stayed at an inn). Suddenly a familar voice wafted to her.

"Oooooyume-chaaaan!" A woman in a purple and white kimono called.

It was Kimizu, the Ookami (Hostess) of the Inn that Oyume had worked as a dancer and Taro her bodygaurd some time ago.

She glomped Oyume, who was stunned she recognized her in this form.

"Ookami Kimizu-san!" Oyume gasped, being crushed in the woman's grip.

"Ne, ne! Call me Kimizu-chan!" She gushed. "It's been so long! Ah, I see you even brought your handsome man back!" She beamed gazing at Taro.

"He's my Onii-chan, Kimizu-chan..." Oyume explained as Chiyoko looked as if she would comment on the matter. "My friends and I will be staying the night...That is alright with you, of course?"

Kimizu blinked and then let out a loud noise of protest.

"Of course it is!! Because of your unique dance my buisness has doubled over the past five months! Ieyasu-san himself won't dare come here in fear my costumers will tear him a new one!" She exclaimed. "Basically he's left this village to itself and no-one has had to pay any taxes! So of course you can stay!"

Suddenly an employee came up to Kimizu with a small toddler in a orange, yellow and white kimono. It was Ume-san, Kimizu's daughter.

"Oh, Kimizu-dono...Your daughter has awoken from her nap..." The employee said softly.

"Ah! I shall take over from here then! Thank you Sayuri-san!" Kimizu said taking her daughter.

Oyume was in shock how big the little girl had grown. For Altierian babies it took almost two years to grow into the toddler stage...Sometimes longer.

"Ume-chan has grown quiet a bit hasn't she?" Kimizu beamed. "Ume-chan...Cab you say...O-yu-me?"

"O-u-may..." Ume said in a cute childlike voice.

Oyume smiled. She never really got to care for her sisters baby because the woman (her sister) would never give her a chance to hold the baby. It was like she had been glued to her or something.

"Do...You want to hold her?" Kimizu asked.

Before Oyume could say anything Kimizu passed Ume into her arms and Oyume blushed, as Ume giggled, suspecting that her kimono was tickling her. Oyume soon smiled and rocked ume gently. She wondered if mika had lived if she would have been like this.

Kimizu gazed fondly at the two and after a few minutes when Ume had fallen asleep she took her back.

"Well, I can't make my favorite costumers pay, now can I?" Kimizu beamed. "Free rooms for all your friends and you!"

"Oh no...I can't possibly...!" Oyume started.

"You will and you'll have fun!" Kimizu beamed walking off. "Sleep tight Oyume-chan...!"

Oyume sighed and then smiled. Kimizu had the same energy as her sister Reki and it was always nice to come back and see her...No matter how much she wore you down. (Lol!)

Oyume showed Chiyoko and Taro to their room and then descided to go for a dip in the hotsprings. She chnaged back to normal, since Kimizu and the other employees knew her so well. She tied her long white hair up with black chopsticks and found the girl, Hinata at the springs.

"Care...For some company?" Oyume asked sliding into the water. "Five months of sleep...Can really wear the body down..." She then murmmered. "My kind doesn't really sleep at all...Our bodies are constantly working within our subconciousness minds and psyches...Sure we dream...But it all takes energy..."

Oyume gazed up at the moon covering the sun.

"How did this world become so corrupt...?" She then whispered. "Even in Reiusvar...A cavern city...We had sunlight...."

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

Sotto was appalled to hear what happened to Oyume's nephew. "There are things that cannot be forgiven but that is just heartless and cruel. I will help you find this Aide and....." Sotto suddenly gasped and his eyes shot open all the way. "Ieyasu..." Sotto had a flashback of fighting a ninja named Gutoli. He then remembered Gutoli's death. Then he recalled blowing part of Ieyasu's mansion. But then he started to remember that night he was captured. The ninjas. They were part of Ieyasu's army. It was all coming back to him now. He was no swordsman. He was a ninja. He looked at Oyume. "I remember now..."
    Look at my Custom Characters! ^_^
    Sotto

Musou

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hinata smiled as Oyume slid down in the water beside her"Hai,I could like some company. Then her expression changed ,She herself had been thinking about Ieyasu for sometime. "It became corrupt when that horrible man started to slaughter innocent people .What will become of Japan ..." she said re-arranging the towel on her head so her ears could get some air. Looking at the moon with her green eyes, " My father was slaughtered by Ieyasu and his army of followers on the battlefieild." she whispered.

"Growing up lots of people would make fun of me because I have a human mother and a demon father." she said litte tears forming at the corners of her rosy cheeks.She quickly wiped them away not wanting Oyume to see her cry.She made a promise to herself she wasn't going to cry anymore
    Last edited by Mitarisorceress12; 09-23-2006 at 04:04 PM.
    Thanks Aura

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oyume smiled gently at her.

"At least...This is your world...Mine's gone." Oyume said, trying to comfort her. "I don't belong anywhere now...My homeland...Can never be the same again...So I have to do everything I can to rebulid it somewhat...It's my destiny to continue my race...When Aide dies...I will be able to find someone to help me bear a child and pass on what my people have taught me...Basically...I am the new Eve for my people..."

Getting away from the subject Oyume picked up a few small stones.

"Want to learn a game I learned when small?" Oyume offered cheerfully.

She began to toss the stones around like juggling them.

"Kipu...Napu...Naku...Shino..Ka...Masa..Saka...Naka ...Fuui...Ma!" Oyume said in her strange Japanese-like Altierian language. "Drop no stones and continue on!"

With that she showed Hinata the tossing actions and then handed the stones to her.

"Its basically a counting game...You count from Kipu-1 to Ma-10 and then backwards reversing how I showed you the first time." Oyume beamed. "My sister taught me it and it's always helped me feel better!"

Oyume finally felt like she had now made a human female friend. As a little girl none of the other Altierian children wanted to play with her because of her Song, the destiny determined when you are born. Her only friend had been the boy who had been destined to marry her. No matter how alone Oyume tried to stay to keep from the teasing, he would always appear and take her from her home to cheer her up.

However, he had died protecting her in Aide's raid.

Oyume suddenly drifted in the darkness in her mind. She felt nothing...Was nothing and suddenly a memory flared.

Her house of countless years, her home was burning. Flames ate away at the elegant wooden house, killing all of her families worldly possessions. Oyume's mother had just been stabbed through the stomach, her blood spattered onto Oyume's face, dress and hands. The Outsiders advanced upon her in the burning house, one man's blade dripping with her mother's scarlet blood.

They were blocking the only door out and all that laied behind her was fire. Oyume began to cry, scared and fearing death. She would die. These men would murder her like the did to her mother and the rest of her family.

Suddenly a blast of blue aura send them flying into the fiery depths of the house, their screams cut short as the fire claimed them. In rushed a boy and he grabbed Oyume's hand.

"Don't be a baka Dream! Let's go! The house is going to collaspe!" He shouted, pulling her out and into the cobblestoned streets.

The entire city was ablaze and bodies littered the streets while some tried to flee, only to be killed, hunted down by the Outsiders attacking. Oyume was gazing at it in horror as the boy pulled her away. She suddenly realized he was holding her hand.

"My hand...You're holding my hand!" Oyume squeaked clutching Tsukasa, her catdoll.

"Damn right I am!" He said softly. "I'm not letting you go until we get to safety....You die we're all doomed..."

Suddenly some men surrounded them and the boy pulled Oyume, behind him, spreading his arms to shield her.

"By order of the Lady Aide...All abominations known as the Altiered are hereby to be destroyed...Surrender now and your deaths will be quick and painless," One man told them brandishing his sword. "Resist and suffer a long and painful death."

"Like heck that'll happen!" The boy shouted, summoning his aura. "Die you monsters!"

He unleased his attack, killing five men, but they rushed him and he was burdened with trying to protect Oyume. He was tiring quickly as he used his powers. No matter how many he killed they kept on coming.

Suddenly the man who spoke snuck up behind him and lundged for Oyume, his blade gleaming. Oyume screamed and suddenly the boy shoved her aside and into the ground. He summoned his aura, breaking the sword but the man kept going, the small shard of metal left on the hilt of the sword entering his right eye.

The boy cried out in pain and used his powers once more, killing the man. The other men scattered and the boy pulled out the hilt, collasping.

"Nii-chan!!!" Oyume cried standing about to run to his aid.

"No! Run...Run Oyume! Leave me and run!" The boy gasped, clutching his face to stop the bleeding. "Go Oyume!"

"Nii-chan...NO! I won't leave you!" Oyume cried.

Just then some more men began to come towards them in the distance.

"You must...Now go! If you die...We're all done for! You are the people of the Altiered Oyume! We are promised to one another so I shall not die...My song will not allow it..." He told her. "NOW RUN!"

Oyume sobbed and turned, running as fast as her legs could take her. She didn't look back, she couldn't. Tears streamed down her face as she ran for her life.

But you did die....Oyume thought sadly as she gave the stones to Hinata. You died and now I'm doing this on my own...! Why did you promise me such things...?

Oyume hid her saddness by smiling at Hinata gently. She didn't want her to be any sadder because of Oyume's troubles. The dead stayed dead. That was life and nothing could change that.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hinata smiled as Oyume put the small round stones in her hand. "Arigato Oyume-san." she said her green eyes sparkling with happiness. She had finally had made another female friend someone she could trust, raising the hand with the stones into the airtowards the moon she made a promise. "Oyume-sa..no Oyume-Chan I promise to protect you to the end. That's what friends are for." she said starting to skip the stones one by one. She pronounced the words in her beautiful Japanese
    accent ""Kipu...Napu...Naku...Shino..Ka...Masa..Saka...Na ka ...Fuui...Ma!" she juggled the stone as best as she could, but one flew into the air and bonked her on her left ear."Ouch, that hurt." she said putting the stones on the edge of the hotspring and putting a hand to her ear so she could rub it."That was unexpected." she said giggling a bit with her hand to her mouth.
    Thanks Aura

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Daske didn't look at Mosuke as he sat down, he heard him coming minutes before.

"It seems...the world has forgotten the meaning of peace." He started, feeling he could speak and Mosuke would understand, where as anyone else would think him strange.

"It's been clouded by unmistakable evil. The might of but one man can not face alone. The Samurai, have mostly fallen. And I Daske Susuna, The so called greatest, Linger. Dead, but not fully." He opened his eyes and turned his head to Mosuke.

A small boy smiled at Daske. "I can't beleive it! You're Daske Sasuna! The most greatest and noble of any Samurai! But Everyone said You Died! I never beleived it! I swear!" He said exited.

Daske looked at the little boy before him.

"I want to be just like you! I even got a picture of you! Thats how I know you are him! Can you write me something so I can grow up big and strong?"

"You want to be like me?" He said deeply.

"Ya! A Samurai!"

"Why?" He questioned, emotionlessly.

"Because They're strong and help people!"

Daske looked at the boy. The boy hadn't realized that a Samurai bares the burden of death, and killing, and carrying the faces of those he killed with him for eternity.

"Do you...Really want to be like me...?" He said doubtfully.

The boy thought about it a little confused. Then Daske held out his blade.

"In order to save lives, you must be prepared to take them as well. Do yourself a favor...If you want to help people...become a carpenter, so that after this war is through...you can rebuild the houses that are lost."

The little boy thought and looked at Mosuke. "Ya! Thats a good Idea!" He smiled then sat down in front of the two. "I know you from somewhere too. Arn't you Mosuke?" The boy inquired. "I've heard about you, and by the look of your clothes...you must be Mosuke! Wow! Are you two friends? Cause that would be so cool!"

Daske raised an eyebrow. He began to like the little boy and almost even smiled, but didn't.
    Last edited by Kaikou; 09-23-2006 at 05:25 PM.

Member judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2006 07:28 PM
    Threads

wat are u people talking about plz tell me i dont get it pm here on this page
    judu baby

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As they approached the inn, Tetsuo noticed the two seemingly similar people sit outside on the grass. His blazing blue scarf opened wide and surrounded him, then snapped tight.

He disapeared and reapeared hanging by a tree to the left of the two. His scarf was still around his neck, and wrapped around his legs. He was hanging upside down, swaying with the breeze.

The listen as the men introduced themselves and whispered to himself as the boy sit in front of them. "The samurai, the samurai... one who picks up the sword for a cause, or do they do it for the excitement of battle and the supposed honor gained in death?" He recalls a small peice of his past life in his real body.

~Recalling~

A man like Tetsuo, with blue eyes and red hair walked down a dusty road, the wind was blowing slightly, his hair was swaying as he walked. He came upon a small village, which was being attacked by bandits.

"Kill them all!" A bandit shouted, dragging a woman into a nearby hut.

The rest of them were chasing down villagers, killing them when the could reach.

Makoto's eyes narrowed as he grunted "You spawn from beyond the river of three crossings... HAVE AT THEE!" He ran into the chaos with his Bikonjuko separated into two blades, cutting down bandits as he headed towards the hut. He pointed forward and his MizuSuka-fu ripped the door down.

He saw the man forcing himself upon the woman. "You... Repent!" He shouted as he wrapped him in his scarf, breaking his body in two.

The woman had kept her chasity, and was breathing heavily. She fainted after a few long breaths.

A dark man was walking towards the village as the bandits broke up. Their leader was dead and their foe was too much. The dark man approached Makoto and pointed a blade at him "Orikichi Makoto... I challenge you for your body!"

Makoto looked back at the man with his flaring blue eyes. "You must be the ring leader for these bandits! I accept your challenge!"

The flashback was getting hazy... but he could sorta make out the man's face with his memory..."
    ~Recall is over~

He stared at the two men with his purple eyes and smiled behind his scarf "They... they remind me of my old self."

He swung around on the tree branch using his scarf and disapeared into a small flash of light yet again. This time he appeared next to Mosuke, sitting on his knees with his hands together, his eyes closed.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Leeaniko had entered the inn, and gotten a drink he assumed was alchoholic. He stepped out, avoiding glares from the male patrons, and returning a glance to a female one.

He sat down next Mosuke, and looked at the little boy. He shrugged, and upped the botton of his drink. He let out a long breath after he finished, and set the container on the ground.

"Don't get drunk." Steef said to him. Leeaniko looked at the ghost, and said, "Let me do what I want to do, shade."

He fumbled around his belt and pulled a sharpening block out. Withdrawing his huge broadsword off his back, he began running the blade down the edges. While he did so, he thought back, to the man he called Brother and the man he called Dad.

"Woolgathering? That's not something you usually do."

"Well, people sometimes do things they don't usually do. Makes us unique." Lee answered back, flipping Telo'kar and working on the other edge.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mosuke listened to Daske's words, nodding as the man spoke.
    "My father...was a samurai...he fought honorably, but fell by the sword of Ieyasu's tyrany" said Mosuke, looking a Daske, through his mask.

Mosuke then looked at the small boy, who was wide-eyed and full of excitment...seeing the Legendary Samurai Daske.
    Mosuke loved the youthful spirit of children, they could be taught to learn from the mistakes of ones before them...providing a better future for themselves.
    "Yes, I am Mosuke...but I am only a simple doctor little one...I have done no great deeds" said Mosuke softly to the Child, recognizing him as a local boy who he had spotted many times in the town.

As the boy asked if Daske and him were friends...Mosuke thought for a moment, looking at Daske.
    "Well...we're something like that" said Mosuke, tilting his head to Daske...as the child was obviously hoping for a "yes"

Mosuke then noticed the men, Lee and Tetsuo sitting next to him. He didn't say anything to them...but he simply and politely nodded his head, aknowledging their presence.
    It seemed what little peace there was, was in fact in a natural setting...under the few stars that shined.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Daske looked around at the group that had formed. He thought coldly to himself that if he had just not opened his mouth, no one would have taken interest in him. Then he sighed.

He nodded at the hoy. "Something like that." He restated Mosukes words.

Daske felt rather hungry and stood. "I'll return later." He muttered and was just a little happy to get away. People made him feel awkward, at least people he didn't want to talk to, personally or that he knew.

He came to a general store and walked in. The owner asked him a series of questions until he ended up with a bag of rice, some meat and a small bag of vegetables. He found a remote place to cook it and ate. Then he put the left overs in a container and headed back to the small group sitting on the grass. By this time the boy had left withhis autographed papers.

Daske was sure the boy got everyones autograph and shook his head, Then he dropped the covered container in Mosukes lap. "For later." he said then sat and leaned against the inn.

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mosuke had thought about following Daske as he left...but he decided to let him go off on his own. He could tell Daske was uncomfortable with the attention, they were recieving.
    And whether it was the truth...or just to entertain the young boy...they were "something like that"...in regards to friends. So Mosuke respected Daske's space.

Mosuke nodded off for a while as Daske left, and as the other men sat next to him.
    He wondered why the child was impressed by him? He was only a simple doctor... his deeds were nothing like that of the Legendary Samurai Daske.

Mosuke then awoke to a container being placed in his lap. He noticed it was food, and that Daske had given it to him.
    "Thank you..." said Mosuke softly.
    He then placed the container infront of him...allowing the other 2 men to have some if they were hungry.

Mosuke then rested his head back against the statue, and fell into a light sleep. He wasn't very hungry...but the subtle kind gesture of Daske, reminded him of how the children and villagers made sure he was fed and comfortable...to the best of their means and ability.
    Last edited by Fionn Mac; 09-24-2006 at 10:10 AM.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tetsuo was watching as they seemed to form some sort of group, maybe a group of people either tired of death, or making death be tired of them. He shook his head when Mosuke offered him some food, and slithered into the shadow of a tree for the night.

His purple eyes could be seen in the shadow, until he closed them and slipped off into a dizzy sleep like state. "I was once a sword saint (One who is considered to surpass shear mastery of the sword) many a year ago... now I'm just a shadow... one of a great man and honorable warrior. Do I also have to be honorable? Is it my real 'Way'?" His mind was churning because of his pondering, it seemed to all go so fast, yet so slow at the same time.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oyume giggled at Hinata, it had been a long time since she lat laughed.

"Excuse me...I really should go check on the others..." Oyume said slipping out of the water.

With a flash of her aura she was dry and with a quick spell her dress reformed onto her body. Oyume pulled out the chopsticks and let down her long hair.

"Try to get some sleep...Tommorrow I'm going to try to find some leads on Aide before we leave...Maybe if she can get some information it will lead us to her...And eventually maybe even Ieyasu." Oyume said softly.

With that she exited and came up to the group of warriors lounging on the grass.

"Ookami Kimizu-san has given us all rooms for the night...You can all sleep inside y'know." Oyume told them. "Tommorrow we will go out and gather information about where Ieyasu and Aide have been...If we can get a lead...We may just be able to find them." She told them. "Either way we're leaving early...So make sure you all rest up."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Daske was already hald asleep but gathered enough strngth to speak. "I will stay out here." He said quietly, a stray cat had found it's bed in his lap and was already asleep. "You do not ever need to worry about me." He informed then took a small breath and began to pet the small cat.

It purred in pleasure and soon Daske too was asleep, cross-legged, leaning against the Inn wall.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hinata also slipped from the spring's water and wrapped the white yukata around her bare body. "Tomorrow we will fianlly try and find that horrible man.But now we rest." she said exiting the springs and walking down the hallway to enter her room, whiich was on the left. She wrapped up in her futon and put out the burning candle at her bedside. She slowly drifted to sleep
    Thanks Aura

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mosuke lifted his head to hear what Oyume had to say. If in fact they were to find a lead, they would have to move quickly...Ieyasu's men had a way of covering his tracks, making him seem to move like an ominous wind throughout the land.
    Mosuke was having trouble sleeping. The vision of his young student dying...his own act of killing the soldier kept him awake enough.

Yet he also wasn't used to sleeping with his mask on. It wasn't the ideal thing to wear to bed...a cold steel mask, that was fashioned out of his father's samurai helm, offered little comfort.
    But with these new people around, he didn't wish for them to see his scarred face...

Though, Mosuke was unaware that the scars had faded somewhat...revealing his handsome face. His face still had numerous scars...only they now resembled scars a blade might make...though the blade he had endured was one of fire.
    Mosuke's self-image was what kept him, hidden behind the mask...he had been shunned for his apperance as a child...and it stuck with him.

He then lifted his mask slightly to rub his eyes, as they were growing tired. Before falling asleep he saw a cat had found a place to sleep...In the lap of Daske of all places.
    Mosuke simply smiled and closed his eyes.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Note: I caught a bad cold guys, so until I'm feeling a bit better I'll only be posting so much, so don't be afraid to keep going, ok? I'll start posting as much as I can once this vile cough is gone. >.<;; )*

Oyume nodded and smiled slightly at the group. She then bade them farewell and headed back to her room. She slipped under the futon's covers and stared up at the ceiling.

She was plagued by so many unanswered questions. Her Gaurdian was missing, Aide had vanished and Ieyasu was off doing the gods knew what to the poor helpless people of this land.

The thing that disturbed her the most was that tommorrow there would be no sunrise...Just another dark endless sky.

Oyume was about to drift off to sleep when she felt a presence surround her. A shadow slipped over her and a glowing blue eye affixed onto her, staring deeply onto her face.

Oyume screamed, bolting backwards, but to her realization...No one was in her room. Confused and tired she laied back down and drifted off to sleep.

Closed Thread

Thread Information