AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: RULES (read BEFORE you post!)

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RULES (read BEFORE you post!)

Hi there, I'm Tod. I'm the mod here at Fan Art now.

1) No art thieves! --This means, do not claim that someone else's artwork is your own. This will not be tolerated. If I catch you doing it once, you receive bad rep and a warning. If I catch you doing it again, you will be temporarily banned.

2) No flaming! --If you don't have something nice to say, just don't say it. Do NOT post something just to call someone stupid or to call their art bad. Constructive criticism is welcome, but do not just bash on someone's art.

3) No Spamming! --Stay on topic. Also, there's a good chance I might delete your post if you just post one or two words. Like, don't just say "that's cool!" It's easy--just expand on that thought. If it's cool, explain WHY you think it's cool...

4) Keep it clean! --I mean watch your language and subject matter. This is a family-friendly board. Your post will be edited or deleted entirely if you fail to follow this rule. If you do it a second time, you will be warned. This rule applies to posts and art!

5) No double posting! --In other words, do not post twice in a row without letting someone else reply first. This is not a chat room, this is a forum. If you have something more to say and no one has posted since your last post, use the edit button located at the bottom of the post.
    Exception: People posting art can post twice in a row, as long as it's in order to display more art.

6) One thread! --Do not create a new thread for each artwork you do. Start a thread for your artwork, and use it to post new works as you make 'em. I might change this rule later one, but please follow it for now.

7) No avs or sigs! --This is not the place for requesting or displaying avatars or signatures. If I see them, they will be deleted. If you continue to do it, you will receive bad rep and eventually a warning.

8) No quoting images! --Do not quote an image. If you use the quote feature, please remove the image from the quote before submitting your post. These threads are image-heavy enough as it is, let's not make it any worse.

9) Thread length! --Threads will be closed once they reach/exceed 250 posts. I will leave those threads up for a little while, but they will eventually be removed. Hopefully this will help discourage some of you from spamming the crap out of your own galleries, as well...

If anyone has any questions at all, please feel free to PM me.
    Last edited by Die Tod von Euch; 11-28-2006 at 04:36 PM.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

The rules have been updated. They may change or be updated in the future as well, so it's always safe to check this thread every so often.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: RULES (read BEFORE you post!)

---PLEASE READ---

Please, when you make a thread, put some part of your username in the title, like "AG's drawings" or "Arrancar's drawings". I'm seeing way too many threads that say "My drawings!". Well, with so many threads with that name, you don't know who "My" is anymore. Also, remember, no posts that say "oh i wish i could draw like you!" or "good job!". These threads are for critiques. You can say good job, as long as you post some critique with it. Also, I cannot emphasize enough on the no double posting. Please, use the edit button. This keeps the threads from getting too long and cluttered.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Closed Thread

Thread Information