Hi there, I'm Tod. I'm the mod here at Fan Art now.
1) No art thieves! --This means, do not claim that someone else's artwork is your own. This will not be tolerated. If I catch you doing it once, you receive bad rep and a warning. If I catch you doing it again, you will be temporarily banned.
2) No flaming! --If you don't have something nice to say, just don't say it. Do NOT post something just to call someone stupid or to call their art bad. Constructive criticism is welcome, but do not just bash on someone's art.
3) No Spamming! --Stay on topic. Also, there's a good chance I might delete your post if you just post one or two words. Like, don't just say "that's cool!" It's easy--just expand on that thought. If it's cool, explain WHY you think it's cool...
4) Keep it clean! --I mean watch your language and subject matter. This is a family-friendly board. Your post will be edited or deleted entirely if you fail to follow this rule. If you do it a second time, you will be warned. This rule applies to posts and art!
5) No double posting! --In other words, do not post twice in a row without letting someone else reply first. This is not a chat room, this is a forum. If you have something more to say and no one has posted since your last post, use the edit button located at the bottom of the post.
Exception: People posting art can post twice in a row, as long as it's in order to display more art.
6) One thread! --Do not create a new thread for each artwork you do. Start a thread for your artwork, and use it to post new works as you make 'em. I might change this rule later one, but please follow it for now.
7) No avs or sigs! --This is not the place for requesting or displaying avatars or signatures. If I see them, they will be deleted. If you continue to do it, you will receive bad rep and eventually a warning.
8) No quoting images! --Do not quote an image. If you use the quote feature, please remove the image from the quote before submitting your post. These threads are image-heavy enough as it is, let's not make it any worse.
9) Thread length! --Threads will be closed once they reach/exceed 250 posts. I will leave those threads up for a little while, but they will eventually be removed. Hopefully this will help discourage some of you from spamming the crap out of your own galleries, as well...
If anyone has any questions at all, please feel free to PM me.