AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: As The World Falls: Final Fate

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 01:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Name: Skyla Gavriel
    Weapon(s): short, medium and long ribbon katana set, a fan

Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: She uses her inventive dances to hypnotise those who watch. She still hasnt fully mastered this, nor does she know how it came about, the one's who have been under this hypnotic trance continue to carry a trace of it untill they die or a reverse effect is established.

Appearance: Black shoulder length hair, wears geisha makeup for her dances. Usually has her hair in two messy buns, slopped at the opposited edges of her head. She's short-middle height, roughly 5'4. Wears short cut furisode kimonos usually with a clashing or messy obi. Always carries her fan and shortest ribbon katana in her obi.
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/...e+-in%3Ascraps

Personality: An active youth who's creates dances and uses fans and swords as props. She also catalogs scrolls and texts at the great library.
    She's rarely ill-tempered and is usually, in not always cool and collected. She rarely lets her emotions show unless it with someone close. An effective liar, but rarely has the need to.

Bio: She comes from a family of shamed samurai, her grandfather was a respectable governor, an aid to the emporror. He let a band of theifs into the palace treasury and they stole many valuable scrolls and dust collectors. Her mother died in labour and was raised by her father untill he was assassinated by person[s] unknown[When she was nearing the age of 8]. She was left in the care of her so called 'corrupt' grandfather who ended up selling her[at the age of 9] to his widowed sister-in-law, Sophi. This is where Skyla meets an odd girl named Allaya who she grows up with. Had a friend who promised he'd become stronger so he could avenge her father, hasn't seen or heard of him for a little over a year.

Race: Human
    Side: neutral
    Sample RP:
    The clear night slowly steaped itself with the contrasting glow of the moon. The rice feilds bathed in the moonlight as shadows of stray clouds moved across the landscape. It was like watching dancing on water. A piercing howl echoed through the hills as frosted leaves fell to the ground, a few caught in some messy strands of hair, like flies in a web. The young woman watched as her first love rode away on his horse. It seemed like he was leaving her forever.
    "I wonder if you'd stay if I was bedridden by the cause of an illness... would dare leave my side then?" She voiced in a melancholic tone. Her hazel eyes gazed off, her face returned to its emotionless state.

Name: Tetsu Sugisaki
    Weapon(s): He leaves with no powers... possibly comes across something later
    Powers/Special Abilities/Magic:
    Appearance: A slightly towering height[6'1] and medium build. He has waist length dark brown hair, which is usually tied back in a tidy knot. His black eyes are eerie against his pale skin. Wears traditional mens kimono with a grassy green haori and black hakama. With white tabi socks and two inch high getas[making him taller ^-^] He bears a the kamon of the fallen daimyo, an eleven pointed star with a white flower in the center.
    Personality: He's easily maniputlated, because of his weak will and neutral beliefs. He rubs off as a selfish and snotty child, but he's just never known how to keep his thoughts tidy nor how to express himself. He's usually doing things for the benifit of others.
    Bio: His parents enrolled him in one of Tokyo's best dojo's for ten years, to become the next daimyo of a neighboring area. His uncle Kuyura was a well known Shaman who sdudied botany. His uncle often took him on what he called plant catching stakeouts, where they found new plants that were edible.
    RP sample:
    The sunlight glissened through the arching verdant branches. The large glossy leaves reflected more light causing everything to have green tinges. Two figures were making their way through this tangled forest, clearly they were humans. One short and thin, the other tall with larger features. They both carried strapped bags on their shoulders and wore woven straw hats. "How much farthur now uncle?" The younger one inquired. "My legs are getting real sore."
    The man pulled off his hat and raised a finger to his lips to hush the boy. He kneeled and pressed his ear to the forest floor, listening. What he heard was.... nothing. "Perfect," he said. "We have arrived."
    "But I don't hear the sicada-" The young boy began but was given the hushing gesture again. He listened intentively, there... here heard them. I sweet humming noise.

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

please please please!! forgive me for double posting.... >.<;;
    *wonders if i should send.....*[i cant edit posts]
    But i put Tetsu's skills description in the weapons...
    Damn I totally suck at this TT-TT*cries* Ahhh this is more embarassing
    than when I didn't know you started the AC RP.....

EDIT:
    Weapon(s): Longbow, two fans[why fans? TT-TT]and specially made metal chopsticks with jade stones embedded near the wider end.[ooowhat's hee gonna do, go to the buffet? *sniffles* this sounded good earlier....]
    Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: He leaves with no powers... possibly comes across something later
    ~Your Humble Skyla-chan

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 10:25 PM
    In my own little world where this one can't get me...
    Threads

It's ok. But I have two issues with your post(s). (1) You have to have Japanese names (try Sora meaning Sky or Sorako for Little Sky and Tenshi for Angel because your last name sounds like the angel Gabriel). (2) You didn't post what side (good, evil, neutral, etc.) that your characters would be on.

Edit your posts then let me know by posting once again.Oh...And remember that this world is engulfed in eternal darkness so be prepared to do without dayight lol.

*Dreams are Precious...Don't let them fade away*
    My hubby: Kaikou-kun!

Are you my fan? If so show it! -^.^-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

GWAH!!! I'm sorry I'm sorry... well Sorako is nuetral.... and her friend tetsu starts good... ill say this much It becomes unknown later if he good or evil...
    ~Skyla... am i accepted?

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Accepted! Make sure you read my first post to this Sign-up ok? Just so you get a feel for the history of the RPG because it is a sequel.

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 08:08 PM
    Threads

hope i'm not too late ^_^;

Name: Aduro Gelu((ok, i admit, it's latin but it's the closest i can find T_T))
    Weapon(s): Crystal sword
    Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: can absorb energy with his crystal sword and recycle it.
    Appearance: 6.5, brown hair, dresses comfortably, in rather ordinary looking cloths unless it is just too cold for that.
    Personality: he is generally shy and lacking in confidance, however his sence of justice causes him to act even when he believes he cant succeed.
    Bio (include history if your from the first RPG):
    Leading a mostly ordinary life, he kept secluded from others his age, nobody really bothered to approach him, and he was afraid to approach them. it wasnt until he was older that he became active, learning to swordfight meant he was forced to interact with people. during the more recent troubles he stumbled upon a sword with some odd properties, but unfortunatelly it was an entirelly different style from a katana, and now he'd have to relearn to fight with this.
    Race (human, ninja, samurai, half-human, hanyou-half-demon, demon, kitsune, tengu, etc. This is a Japanese-oriented RPG so no elves or western mythology, sorry T.T):Human
    Side: good
    Sample RP:

*walking through the woods, Galdon had gone off from the river slightly, finding his way back, he tossed a stick into it to see which way the river was moving so he could follow it back. the stick began to move to the left, and he followed in that direction for a while, eventually he noticed that nothing looked the same*

-_-; I did it again *he thought to himself, he had remmembered left when he went in, but the water was moving left, so he should have gone right, he began his walk in the other direction, hoping to get out before it became late*
    Last edited by galdon; 10-11-2006 at 07:40 AM.
    i have all the answers.... some of them might even be right

i like to fight, challenge me if you are near my level

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Accepted! Just remember to be in a kimono lol!

As a precaution please read my first post on this RPG to get an idea of the history of it...And there is no dawn, sunrise, sunset, etc. World is in UTTER darkness (saves the troubles of sleeping time confusion. It's drop when you want!). Lol.

Have fun Galdon-kun! Aka. Leon-chan!

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 08:08 PM
    Threads

that reminds me of something funny-

Fighter:man, we finnally made it, i was getting worried, it'll be dark soon.
    Blackmage:dark soon? it's never nighttime around here.. well until we go to the inn anyways
    Fighter:yah, i always thought that was kind of wierd.

anyways, if a kimono is the typical relaxed outfit in the area then it'd be what my charicter is wearing.
    i have all the answers.... some of them might even be right

i like to fight, challenge me if you are near my level

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol. *Nice one. I was always confused by that as a kid when I played games.
    ~FLASHBACK!!!!~

11-year old me: Sun go up...Sun go down...Sun go up....Sun go down...

6-year old sis: What are you doing? Shouldn't you be killin' the bad guys?

11-year old me: No. I'm defying the laws of physics by staying at an inn for only 100 gil a night! Who cares about bad guys when you can day and night them to death? Defeat your enemies by depriving them or regulated sleep and driving them to the edge of utter pitifully wasted sanity!

6-year old sis: (O.O; ) You're weird...You can just use the sword can'tcha?

11-year old me: (^^) An evil genius doesn't need a toothpick to do her dirty work.

6-year old sis:....I'm going to go play now.

*Okies! I'm a spazz, I know! LOL! Yes, kimonos are the casual wear. It's a history-feudal based with a twist of fantasy RPG.*

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2015 12:39 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It seems my character is very annoying! lol

Oh well... it's a fresh concept so I'll go with it!

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

Then there's me, My characters are awsome. They go from lvl 1 to 99 in one day and can search every inch of a world in one day! Because no one needs rest if they got drugs- I mean potions to save them!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Levelling up...Ah, how I miss it so. *Wah, I miss my playstaion2-saaaan! T.T*

Well, somebody better go save Oyume before she gets herself burnt to pretty aura-blue cinders. *Sleeps like a log that girl! Lol.*

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Consider her saved. Maybe. (Daske has no clue whats going on, but he sorta butts in anyhow)

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2015 12:39 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And the plot thickens...

Oh the days...

^^

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Member Flay is a jewel in the rough Flay is a jewel in the rough Flay is a jewel in the rough Flay's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2006 03:09 PM
    Threads

O.K. This is my first time RPGing in AF, This sounds like it could be interesting. So here is my character for submission:
    Name: Tsue-no last name, from the NIN clan of ninjas, known for their harsh training.

Race: Human (partially trained ninja)
    Height: 5'4
    Weight: 112 pounds
    Eye color: black
    Hair color: Blue black
    Alignment: Neutral good
    Sex: Female

Weapons, at the moment-one dagger.
    Money: none
    Clothing: Fine red silk kimono, no shoes, dagger is hidden inside kimmono.

Appearance: Wearing red lipstick, and black coal around eyes for eyeliner. Her hair is down and slightly mussed up, her bottom lip is spit open, but the bleeding is mostly abated now, and the wound blends in well with the lipstick.
    considered to be beautifull.

History of character: Her family was a ninja tribe that fought the takeover. She has trained to become ninja, but it was never finished. Her family and her friends, as far as she knows have been killed, save for her brother who betrayed them and joind forces with the enemy. She was captured and druged into submission, becoming for many months nothing but a slave to the perverse apitites of a captain. She has killed him, and fled for her life. Now she wants a chance at revenge against her opressors, and maybe a chance to see if there is anything left of her brother other then a traitor . . .

hmmm . . . a brief display of RPGing, o.k. -
    Her vision blurred by the smoke that hung in the air, the scent of burning flesh both human and animal made her gag for a moment. Tears stream silently down her face, the dark shadows under her eyes evidence of the many countless days and nights the battle has worn on. She wipes the tears from her eyes angrily.
    the sound of a twig behind alerts her that there is someone behind her ( how could that be) she thinks and turns quickly around . . .
    But not fast enough, pain lances through her head as the back end of a sword smashes into her temple, and the world spins "shes pretty enough under all that dirt and blood, a fine consort and war prize for our captain" and then nothing but blackness and the fading sound of a mans laughter, in the distance the screams of innocent peaple being slaughtered.

I think that is what you were looking for
    Last edited by Flay; 11-13-2006 at 03:56 AM. Reason: forgot name of character
    http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs8/300W...enLiedClub.jpg

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok! Flay you are accepted but on one condition, the same I've given everyone...Please read the first post by me in this Sign-Up thread to get an idea and feel for the history of this RPG, since it is a sequel. Once you get a basic plot idea for your character please feel free to jump in (logically) into the As The World Falls: Final Fate RPG Thread.

Thank-you for letting this thread be your first RPG! If you have any questions or conserns please pm me or any one of the accepted members. We're all here to help each other and will be more than glad to give you a leg up on the events that have happened.

Senior Member Dean haragatsu will become famous soon enough Dean haragatsu will become famous soon enough Dean haragatsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2006 02:10 PM
    Threads

Name: Dean Haragatsu
    Weapon(s): two double bladed katanas
    Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: He has the power to manipulate,or controll aura.
    Appearance: He wears a black kamono and two blue katana seethers on his side.He has a blue marked x on his left cheek.He has pale skin and wooden japan sandles.He has blue hair and is six feet tall.He has blue eyes and always looks as if he is forgotten.He has a blue tail hidden under tthe komono and his ears are pointed and coversed in blue fur but he hides it in a straw hat.
    Personality: He is somewhat misterouse at times and extremelly shy,but most of all he is somewhat seriouse.
    Bio:A worrier put to battle but set to sleep by the sleepless tear.Now he wakes,not remembering a single thing that has happend since then and he searches the villages to find out.
    Race :half human and half kitten
    Side: Good
    Sample RP:
    He walks threw the woods slowly as to hearing his own footsteps on the ground.He looks around searching on which way is colossest to a village.His hair brushes against the breezy air as he walks forward getting more newar to a village.He looks at the blazing sun as it smiles upon him this day hoping he will be able to pick up the peices of his forgotten past.
    destroy pain end suffering
    imageshack.us][/URL]

Junior Member Miss Sunshyne is on a distinguished road Miss Sunshyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2006 09:38 AM
    Threads

Name: Kyx
    Weapon(s): Two, double sided daggers.

Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: Very stealthy.
    Appearance:
    Personality: Very quiet. Many think her to be mute at times. Kyx lacks in trust for anyone that she had not known since she was a small child. And mainly it would take a very interesting person to take Kyx's attention.

Bio: Miyoka, aka Kyx was raised by her Father. It was your typical less oriented life for the young girl, and well a femine figure was lacking. Mother died when Miyoka was just a small girl herself, images and memories weren't yet to develop. So, poor soul had no reference on what her mother was like from a personal stand point. Though, not spending enough time in this world with her mother gave the young girl an advantage. No grief.

Her father, did the best he could to raise a proper young lady, but how much could a male teach a girl about being lady like? Soon enough, Miyoka took a greater interest in what the boys were doing. By the age of 12, she was a complete tom-boy. Picking fights with others, boys that was, playing the sports, killing small bugs and animals at times. And this is where the name Kyx came into play. A name no boy could say was too girlish.

Though, something fatal came flying her way as she neared her 16th birthday. Her father was dying. By the time she reached a month after her 16th year, the old man ha passed away. Leaving the poor girl to defend for herself.

With such a tradegy striking, she had to come up with a way to survive. This is where she came into thieving. It began with petty objects; apples, breads, beads, clothes, and so on. Then, slowly she began pick-pocketing people while she was on the streets.

By the time she was 18, Kyx had completely ditched the name Miyoka and kept the name Kyx. No surname, or middle. It was always just, Kyx. Also, the young woman had blossomed greatly. And of course, she used it to her advantage! (Up till the massacre as I like to put it!)

Race: Human
    Side: Evil

Sample RP:
    Heels clicked in clacked, water splashed around as the shadow made it's way rather quickly down the dimly lit alley way. Obviously in a hurry to get somewhere or to find someone.

Devious grin was placed as the thin pink strips parted, revealing the pearls that were kept hidden. "C'mere, Noxize." She whined softly as she crawled upon a dumpster in the back, arms soon reaching out to grab at a small black cat. "It's pouring down rain, and you want to sit in the gutter like some dumb little bird." Canines snapped shut as she grinded her teeth together. "C'mon you retarded cat..." And about that time, she leapt forth trying to grasp teh gutter, but fell. Body went tumbling to the side. Drench coat being grabbed by the side of the dumpster, along with some flesh. Both things ripping. Kyx picked herself up with a moan and a groan as she stared into the night sky. Rain hitting against her face like little needles. "FINE!"

With a final irritated yell toward the feline, Kyx kicked her heels together and rushed off back toward her danky little apartment. "I hope she gets eaten by a pack of stray dogs..." Brows inclined, lower lip was puckered out, nostrils flared, and one hand rested against her bloody waist. (Best I could come up with right now. >.>)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay...Though I admit Sunshine-san's idea and rp sample are good, they do not go along with this rp. This rp is a Feudal Japanese RPG, based on old Japan, similar to an Inuyasha-like feel *demons and monsters, etc*.

The only characters with a full "non-feudal-style" background, though are Japanese, only a different "culture", are the Altiered, in which only two remaining of the race remain.

Even my characters bear Japanese names, and to keep with the flow of the RPG I require that new interested applicants keep the names fully asian, I will accept Chinese names, for Japan and China are intertwined in their history.

So Sunshine...Declined for now. If you want redo your post in an edit then notify me here or in a pm.

Dean, sorry for the wait, but you are accepted, just be sure that you have read my first post on this thread to get a "feel" for the history of the RPG.

Ieyasu= Evil

Aide= Super Evil

*****There is NO change from night to day! The entire world is in darkness.*****

That's is all and please enjoy the RPG! And members, please keep posting! I've had a lot of homework (Gah! The art, the artwork~!!!) so when I pop on it's been rather sparse, so please explore a bit!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Darkness every body darkness! *Throws confetti* o.0

I'll be here if anyone needs help, cause I'm a such a helpful and kind person.

*Glares at Otaku* >.> *Wants a cookie* ... *Waiting...*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My cookies~! *Glares.*

Yes....So please remember everyone...I can't stress enough about there being NO SUNLIGHT~! And this is set in FEUDAL JAPAN.

Okies, my rant is over now. Thank you very much for your time in reading this....Please do continue on with your posts! X3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cookie~~~! ;.;

Senior Member Sylverone is a splendid one to behold Sylverone is a splendid one to behold Sylverone is a splendid one to behold Sylverone is a splendid one to behold Sylverone is a splendid one to behold Sylverone is a splendid one to behold Sylverone is a splendid one to behold Sylverone's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2007 06:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dun got one

I'm baaaack! ^-^ Hellos to Otaku-chan and Faceless... Ah why not, everyone else too! The Sylver one has returned! Now, I must make a disclaimer; this is rather long. I took my old sign-up post and, um.... EXPANDED -_-;... (oh, and excuse me if it a whole lot of my sentances are like 'He did this. He did that. He thought this. Blah blah blah...'. I'm trying to stop doing that so the content of my writing can be focused on rather than this strange repetitive sentance format...)
    Enjoy...

Name: Sylverone (Sylver for short)

Weapon(s): He is moderately skilled with a sword, and carries a 3 ft katana on his back. The weapon has been crafted with a razor sharp edge and a thin, flexible blade. His favorite weapons are those that require precise movements to use. As a result, he is also skilled with ranged weapons. He does not scorn fighting with his fists. The gauntlet he wears on his right hand is of three colors; blue, red, and green; but its properties are unknown. He also carries an ornate dagger hidden beneath his clothing. He bought it from an antique dealer because he liked how it looked^^, and because, well... you never know when a knife could come in handy.

Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: Sylver is of the Kimaho - a race sworn to the Altiered, - although he did not know this for a long time. Thus, his powers are somewhat similar, but are expressed in different ways. Like Oyume, he can focus his silver aura to physically affect the world around him, but he has only learned how to use it in rough ways - such as energy bursts and waves. His power's true nature is still only a mystery to him, but glimpses of what he could become are seen when he is forced into extreme situations. He learned several fighting skills from Tora (character from the last rpg) when he was younger, but he knows very little ki skills.

Appearance:His Kimaho heritage gives him straight silver-white hair -with just the slightest hint of blue - which falls to his shoulders. His eyes are a vivid, almost electric blue, at times glinting with a hint something deeper... His right arm is covered up to his elbow by an intricate blue gauntlet with both a brilliant green and a crimson stone embedded on the back of the hand. He is tanned from travelling. His slight but muscular frame hides within a pensive blue kimono adorned by a wisp of white flame on the back.

Personality:Sometimes serious and thoughtful, but at other times he is talkative and friendly. He seems to be aware of things that many don't see, to the point that he will react to things even as they happen. When he sees that there is a task to be done, he pitches in without a thought or a word, often surprising others. He has become mature beyond his years, due to the things he has witnessed.

Bio: old rpg;
    One quiet night, a stranger pounded on the door. Sylverone’s father opened it: “I need a place to stay” the shadowed man said in a deep threatening voice. Sylverone’s father, realizing that the man was a much wanted killer, replied solidly, “I will not allow you into this house.” With a smirk, the outlaw suddenly advanced, thrusting a dagger between the man’s ribs, “Then I suppose I’ll have to allow myself.” He proceeded to dispatch Sylver's mother with a quick slice to the throat.
    Sylverone witnessed all of this in a state of horrible shock; he was frozen, watching in slow motion through eyes clouded by unbelief as the killer glided towards him, knife glinting in the lamplight.
    Something lashed out.
    The killer’s eyes widened with shock as Sylverone’s eyes flashed blue, then shifted to a swirling silver tone. There was stillnes for a moment, and then in a flash the house was ripped apart like paper, engulfed in shining silver flames. Sylver awoke the next morning surrounded by ashes. Yet, laying on either side of him were his mother's green stone pendant and his father's blue gauntlet, both shining brightly in the faint morning sunlight. After a moment of reverent thought, he slowly stood and began slowly treading the path towards the village, from which he began his journey several days later…
    He was drawn into the war when he met Oyume and Taro at Ieyau's mansion (a rough summary). Soon after he discovered that he was a Kimaho, and began to learn a little about his powers.
    now;
    He had been once again in Ieyau's mansion as part of the great battle took place. Just after being freed from a momentary confinement, the shadow of the Sleepless Tear fell over the mansion. The building gave a great groan, and fell, having sustained heavy damage in the battle. In suprise Sylverone raised his arms, his silver aura encasing him in a protective sphere. Then his mind fell into a familiar darkness... where he floated for five months, surrounded by a great void, captured in a lifeless slumber. Encased in a shell of vines which had overgrown the ball of silver light that shielded him, he awoke. After cutting his way out of the woody cage in a groggy daze, he was greeted by a great field of wooden wreckage overrun by grasses and vines. Splintered and decomposing wood was scattered across the entire area, and a few mossy walls stood in defiance of the vines that tried to suffocate them. Sylver walked dazedly into the woods, leaving the site for nature to reclaim.
    He has been wandering the continent for four months now, searching for the others that he fought beside, but to no avail. He continued to see more villages burned to the ground, and did his best to save those he could, fighting against Ieyasu's terror. He trains in every village, trying to gain strength to fight the terror covering the land. Scouring the land for Oyume, the last of the race his people were sworn to fight alongside, he carries a seal which can only be broken by one of the pure Altaired bloodline.

Race: Kimaho, Soul Witchcrafter (As a little background to this, an old friend of his parents told him about how many Kimaho were alaughtered, their villages razed for the same reason as the Altiered. Some of them hid themselves, though. They had prepared to flee after hearing of Reiusvar's destruction. They lie in wait, searching for ways to aid the Great Dream in the task that only she can accomplish.)
    Side: good

Sample RP^_^ Need I really? Doesn't my bio count? Oh well...)
    "Fools. Puppets to a cause that is already bringing about its own end." The men, soldiers stationed in the village to ensure no one rose against Ieyasu's reign, laughed at Sylver, thinking of him only as a foolish kid. One of them didn't. "Idiots! Stop laughing! You, boy, are the fool. Insolent and ungreatful. Ieyasu's power cannot be fought, especially by the likes of you, a foolish, silly joke of a human being!" Sylver flared, a slight breeze swirling around him. "A joke? Perhaps; but at least maybe then one person may gain a moment of happiness from my life! You will pass on, and the only happiness people will recieve from you is the knowledge that you are no longer alive!" The man charged Sylver with rage in his eyes, preparing his blade for a strike. "There is no place for those who slay the innocent..." Sylver parried the man's furied attack with his armored hand, swiftly springing from the ground to knee the man in the face, his kimono rippling in the wind. The man hit the ground with a thud. "...but I suppose no one is innocent, are they?" He gathered his aura and fired a silver-tinted burst at the other soldiers, throwing them also to the ground."I don't want to slay any of you, but somehow I have a feeling that you're going to run straight to your officer and bring more soldiers to torch the town. So..." He drew his blade. Several quick strokes sliced the air as Sylverone's form blurred. The soldiers uniforms fell to shreds at their feet. Sparks leapt forom Sylver's hand, igniting the cloth with shining flame. "Now try and return to the ranks; you will be slain before you even set foot in the camp. I suggest you return to your families, you are freed from service." Sylver turned away and walked silently into the forest...

Alright Otaku-chan, now Sylvers fate is in your hands...
    Tell me if any of my information on the Kimaho conflicts with yours.
    Oh, yeah, and do you remember that forest-dwelling man who taught Sylver a little about his heritage in the last rpg? I forgot his name, but he may reappear with a new name.

He's awesome, you know it.

Err Tet, something's wrong...^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Accepted...But remember to colour your speech and keep your actions in normal yellow. One other thing...If you want to do a long speech, break it up a bit eg.

"........" He said. "..........." --- The added, his gaze shifting around the group. "..................."

---- Then took a breath, carefully formulating his next unveilment.

"......." He then said sadly. ".............."

**This is easier to read than "................................................. ................................" He said. "................................................. ........"**
    Last edited by otakuyume; 12-19-2006 at 10:32 PM.

Banned Forum / Chat Light Wolf will become famous soon enough Light Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2007 12:01 PM
    Threads

Name: Hotaru Muramasa AKA Twin headed Flame Dragon of the East
    Demon Name:Akira AKA Twin Headed Ice Dragon of the West

Weapon(s): Twin Katana's Called Chisakatana (小さ刀, lit. Small sword).

A Bow Called Lone Sparrow on a Silver Cliff (銀嶺弧雀, Ginrei Kojaku?) this bow is shaped like a spiderweb and can fire up to 1,200 shots consecutively, It can at times Be broken into twin aura swords called Seele Schneider (魂を切り裂くもの, lit. that which slits the soul; German for "soul cutter") in melee combat.

Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: Hotaru's command of fire allows him to summon black flame, which is hotter than any normal flame, and to generate a solid shield of flame to protect himself. He reveals many techniques, among which include: Shakuran Entai (a blast of fire that covers a large area), Kaho Enbu (traps a foe in a shell with flames burning inside; when the foe attempts to break out, it causes a massive backdraft), Ma'oh-en (summons a bigger and hotter flame than Shakuran Entai), Demon's Breath (summons black fire and shoots it at his enemies), and the Hell Crusher (surrounds himself with a massive field of black flame leaving a huge crater). Keikokuken (Hotaru call upon all his flames and makes one a huge fire Kamahamaha type attack that can burn through anything).

Akira has the mind of an war god, making him a fighting genuis and can make a plan in a split second and has the power and strengh of over half the men in all the armys.He uses twin swords called Chisakatana (小さ刀, lit. Small sword).
    His signature move is the Muhyo Gehetten, which traps his enemies in a pillar of ice and slowly freezes them.
    Another attack he uses is the Hyoken Seiso. This technique traps his enemies in a large hollow mountain of ice. While issuing this attack, Akira is invulnerable to attacks and can torture his enemies until they die.
    His ultimate attack involves the Inferno's Chill and Hyoma Juji Soumai. The Inferno's Chill drops the tempurature to below Absolute Zero. Akira can then focus the Inferno's Chill into his swords and direct an attack, the Hyoma Juji Soumai, at his enemies, freezing then insantly.
    He was able to surpass his limited power by using his Inferno's Chill on himself, making him more powerful, and use a new technique called "Shadow Ice of Maria"[ an attack just like Hotaru's Keikokuken but with ice].
    (Special Techniques - Muhyo Gehetten, Hyoken Seiso, Inferno's Chill, the Hyoma Juji Soumai (Fantasy of Moon and Ice), and the Shadow Ice of Maria.

Appearance:

AND MY DEMONIC SIDE IF IM CLOSE TO DEATH[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Personality: Hotaru is a cold-hearted killer, he shows no emotions even when his teammate was killed right infront of his eyes,he will use watever it takes to get the job done and feels no regret killing and mother and her child[as so the people say].
    Hotaru carries a curse of his soul he is cursed with the death of his sister and mother, he never shows his ture feels to any1 but his alter ego Akira,who is kind and gentle, but deadly and shows no emtions. Hotaru kills to make the black hole in his soul disappears for the hole is causing Hotaru to lose himself to darkness.

Bio (include history if your from the first RPG): Though Hotaru was very young and the only survivor of his world, he refused to cry and instead faced the enemy with the intention of fighting him. they were so impressed with Hotaru's fighting spirit and adopted him, promising to make him the strongest man in the world.. He was nicknamed the Twin Headed Flame Dragon of the East for two reasons: one, because his techniques require two swords,And two cause he has two personilty's. Hotaru was incapable of unlocking his full potential because he had no noble blood, but he overcame this limitation by intentionally blinding himself. He gained the "eye of the heart"(心眼 Shingan), making him even more perceptive than those who can see.

Race: Samurai, Hanyou-half-demon,

Side: Good and bad

Sample RP: Hotaru awoke to the screaming of women and children,he quickly sat up and grabs his weapons,and made his way toward the exit,before he reached the door infront of him he heard something behind him he quickly turned,unsheathed his sword,and cut down the demon behind him.
    Hotaru turned back around and smirked from the delighting of his blade being showered in blood again, he quickly slashed the door down and ran into the hallway demons right behind him. Hotaru jumped from the top of the stairs and fought off demons while falling he finally landed on many dead body's,he did know this part of the castle,he turned and ran into the staircase next to him,his eyesight now worryed him,he know that cause he was blind he did no where he was going but he know the castle,from the vibrations of the people moving in it,but this place was new,dead,and evil. It suited him perfectly.

Hotaru made his way down the long hallway feeling around for some sign of life,or an exit.
    Hotaru felt the breathing of something behind him and uppercutted it,the man yelled in pain.

"HEY IM ON YOUR SIDE"

Hotaru helped the man up and they made there way toward an exit or so Hotaru thought.
    Light's quickly arose,and Hotaru listened to the roaring around him,he now knew that this was a trap set for him. Hotaru unshealthed his swords again and cut the man infront of him down.
    The man's body turned to ash.
    Demons surronded him and the biggest one attacked first, Hotaru backfliped and Landed on its shoulder he then cuts it's head off the rest of the demons attacked at once Hotaru ducked and dodgeed the attack and cut the dmeons down like he was dancing. after they demon grow in numbers more Hotaru stabed both his swords into the ground and Flames arose from every directions and fried everything around him. Hotura looked up and the wall Burst into flames then fell relieving the outside world. Hotaru walked out into the sunlight and smelled the bloodlust around him,He thought that this was a good way to start his life after his long slumber.
    Last edited by Light Wolf; 01-17-2007 at 09:21 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information