AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Naruto Fanfiction: Gaara's Special Some One (7)

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Hyku-San is on a distinguished road Hyku-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2006 07:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Naruto Fanfiction: Gaara's Special Some One (7)

Chapter 7 - I Hate Water

"Ky-aka.....Ky-aka....Ky-aka-san, WAKE UP DANG IT ALL!!"
    "Ah! Who what when where wh- Oh, it's just you. Hi Gaara."
    Gaara was tapping his foot impatiently, still wet from a shower. His hair was plastered down on his forehead, almost covering the 'love' kanji.
    "Hello, Ky-aka." Gaara said, rolling his seafoam eyes.
    You got out of bed and stretched, forgetting you were sick and winding up in a coughing fit. You shooed Gaara out of your room,
    "Out, I have to change."
    You hit the door closed with your hip and sauntered to your drawers.
    "Hn....I have nothing good to wear....Here we go."
    You pulled out some black fishnet leggings and jean skirt with a fringed edge and put them on, slipping on a black tank top and a lime shirt that was off one shoulder and on the other.
    Twisting up yout hair, you walked out of your room and rapped on Gaara's door.
    "Your hair looks funny." You said, giggling. "But cute."
    Gaara frowned.
    "I hate being wet."
    "Why? I love being wet."
    "I hate water. It doesn't go well with sand."
    I shrugged and ruffled his hair, making it stand on end in wet spikes. Gaara gave you a was-that-completely-neccisacry look, and you nodded. Gaara groaned and draped an arm around your shoulders.
    Kankuro was asleep in his room, the door open and the Crow leaned against the bedframe. A devious plan formed in your mind, and you raced silently into his room and took the banadages from around Crow.
    "Kankuro!" You hissed, making the Crow loom above Kankuro's bed.
    "Wake up, something's up with Crow!"
    Kankuro sleepily opened his eyes and nearlyhad a heart attack at Crow hanging aboce his head.
    "AHH! CROW'S ALIVE!!"
    You cracked up laughing, rolling on the floor as the Crow flopped down onto Kankuro.
    "Ow.....KY-AKA!! YOU DID THIS??? YOU'RE DEAD!!"
    Kankuro bolted out of bed at you, and you hid behind Gaara still laughing insanely.
    "H-help me Gaara, he's gonna kill me." You choked out, grinning form ear to ear.
    "Yes, I am!" Snarled Kankuro, sidestepping Gaara.
    "WHAT ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING????" Temari stood in the doorway, arms crossed, looking like she just got out of bed most likely because she DID.
    "Oh boy..." Kankuro said.
    "Temari's a real monster when you wake her up."
    Temari did look flaming mad.
    "I have a bad feeling about this." You murmered, ducking behind Gaara again.
    Something's inside me
    And man, is it fighting.
    It sends shivers down my spine
    Could it possibly be true?
    Is there any way at all
    That I might actaully love you?

Yeah, I wrote it myself. Good or bad, it's my own words.

^
    Alright, I don't care if you're not a ShikaTema fan. You have to admit that picture is majorly cute.

Little Miss Runaway ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2010 12:56 PM
    Dancing in the middle of the street. Doing what I do best. (Nyc..)
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I WISH!

its really good....i wanna know more!!!!
    -Just tell me baby, Tell me I'm crazy, You know it's what makes your heart scream "Take me"..-Mithrosent

Senior Member MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2008 05:08 PM
    Threads

i like the fan fic can't wait to read more ^_^
    Set made by Megami91 ~Thank you so much<333
    i'm so rad! [:

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Hyku-San is on a distinguished road Hyku-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2006 07:58 PM
    Threads

thanks guys! I'm getting the WORST possible case of writer's block. I'll spend forty-five minutes writing a dramatic, full-of-feeling chapter, then decide I don't like it and then earase the whole thing. I've done that four times in the past two days. This is WORSE that writer's block, it's an in-decisive point that's going to drive me insane before it goes away.
    Silent as night
    And quick as lightning
    Something's inside me
    And man, is it fighting.
    It sends shivers down my spine
    Could it possibly be true?
    Is there any way at all
    That I might actaully love you?

Yeah, I wrote it myself. Good or bad, it's my own words.

^
    Alright, I don't care if you're not a ShikaTema fan. You have to admit that picture is majorly cute.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation gaaralover101 is on a distinguished road gaaralover101's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 10:45 PM
    Threads

luvies it!!!!! *whacks Ky-aka* MY GAARA!!!
    My heart is a battle ground..... My body is a prison.... My mind is my sanctuary... [screw with it and die]

A good friend will be there to bust you out of jail, a BEST friend will be in there right next to you saying 'god that was fun, let's do it again!

~The God of Death~ -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2007 05:49 AM
    Threads

Haha... hope you write more..
    Back..

AF's Favorite Executioner Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2007 10:50 AM
    Threads

NICE XD!! quite funny...
    Thanks to Janus for the magnificent Set! <3

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information