AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Anyone got some GOOD Gundam Wing/Endless Waltz pics?

Junior Member Zenkinacu is infamous around these parts Zenkinacu is infamous around these parts Zenkinacu is infamous around these parts Zenkinacu is infamous around these parts Zenkinacu is infamous around these parts Zenkinacu is infamous around these parts Zenkinacu is infamous around these parts Zenkinacu is infamous around these parts Zenkinacu is infamous around these parts Zenkinacu is infamous around these parts Zenkinacu is infamous around these parts Zenkinacu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 05:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Anyone got some GOOD Gundam Wing/Endless Waltz pics?

I'm mainly looking for the Mobal Doll gundam picture, but any good-looking pic of BOTH the series and movie would be great, too.

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 11:07 PM
    Threads

Are you talking about those Mobile dolls that were fought against on the streets of Brussels and outside of Lebra?
    Last edited by White Wolf Of Solomon; 09-12-2006 at 12:22 AM.
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

Junior Member Zenkinacu is infamous around these parts Zenkinacu is infamous around these parts Zenkinacu is infamous around these parts Zenkinacu is infamous around these parts Zenkinacu is infamous around these parts Zenkinacu is infamous around these parts Zenkinacu is infamous around these parts Zenkinacu is infamous around these parts Zenkinacu is infamous around these parts Zenkinacu is infamous around these parts Zenkinacu is infamous around these parts Zenkinacu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think so. If i'm correct, they looked like Wing Zero, but not exactly.

Legendry SUPER SAIYAN FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2009 01:29 PM
    i live in india,nasik that is in maharashtra
    Threads

dude u can always go to google go in images saction just type your desired subject and images related to tht subject will appear ........any ways its really nice to see a gundam fan i m gonna repute big time

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zenkinacu
    I think so. If i'm correct, they looked like Wing Zero, but not exactly.
    I think they looked like the TGII and had the same boosters But yeah Im looking and pictures of them are hard to come by,I can probably find some ill edit them in
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

150 mph club

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There we go, thats the name! TGII, not I remember it's name. I'll try google, and thanks for helping.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There we go, thats the name! TGII, not I remember it's name. I'll try google, and thanks for helping.

Also, it came up as Tallgeese, not the Mobile Dolls. You guys do know what they are, right? Automated computer pilots.
    Last edited by Zenkinacu; 09-13-2006 at 11:25 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This is the link for the mobile doll that fought outside of Lebra agaonsy OZ Never Mind that link was screwed up Now are you talking about the Mobile Dolls from Endless Waltz or the ones that fought in space outside of Lebra?

150 mph club

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Sigh*...

Look, hold on... I found these while looking on the web.

Virgo I/Mobile Doll:

Virgo II/Mobile Doll:

Serpent/Endless Waltz form of the Leo:

Leo/Standered enemy Gundam:
    Last edited by Zenkinacu; 09-14-2006 at 09:41 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh I see so your looking for Mobile Doll pictures from GW not just Posture shots but Battle/Action pics?

150 mph club

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Err... Sorry, I had my information wrong. The 2 top ones are the mobile dolls from GW.

The Serpent is the Leo form in Endless Waltz, and there is one quote I remember. "Do not kill the pilots.", so yea, Serpents are piloted by people.

EDIT: I accually found out the Taurus was used as a Mobile Doll, too! I'm getting info as we speak, so thanks for leading me to my answers. I may need more :-)
    Last edited by Zenkinacu; 09-15-2006 at 09:58 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information