AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Your Japanime Hero!

Senior Member Tenten Hyuuga is a splendid one to behold Tenten Hyuuga is a splendid one to behold Tenten Hyuuga is a splendid one to behold Tenten Hyuuga is a splendid one to behold Tenten Hyuuga is a splendid one to behold Tenten Hyuuga is a splendid one to behold Tenten Hyuuga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2006 10:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Your Japanime Hero!

Who your Japanime hero? Gah, I know you all know what Japanime means...Japanese anime hero?!?! Ok, yayness.

So who is it? Mine has to be either Haku or Sailor Moon...what?

Mkay, I know Haku's not a superhero, but...he's a hero! He sacrificed his life for Zabuza...^^. And Sailor Moon, I bet you're all like, 'WTF?' . Well...she was like, the first anime hero I saw, and cha. Um...yeah.

PS, mods...I'm sorry if there's a topic like this...I looked, but didn't see any...(Yeah, I have alot of time on my hands... xD )
    Sig/avvy set made by Nespa. Thankies! ^^

Senior Member Tenten Hyuuga is a splendid one to behold Tenten Hyuuga is a splendid one to behold Tenten Hyuuga is a splendid one to behold Tenten Hyuuga is a splendid one to behold Tenten Hyuuga is a splendid one to behold Tenten Hyuuga is a splendid one to behold Tenten Hyuuga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2006 10:24 PM
    Threads

Wait...I posted this on the wrong forum! I think...? If I did, I'm sorry I spamed. You can lock this down mods...I guess. Again, I'm sorry I spamed...
    Sig/avvy set made by Nespa. Thankies! ^^

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

My anime hero is Vega, IE. the guy in my avatar from Street Fighter 2... known as M.Bison in the US.

Powerful as all hell, his way or death, no negotiations you become his slave or die, bent on destruction, military past (just look at his hat), even gets philosophical on why he does what he does albeit rarely and to top it off one of the best fighters in the SF universe. He's awesome.
    Last edited by Sagat; 09-11-2006 at 05:38 PM.

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

My anime Hero is probably Amuro Ray just I just liked his Charecter and he was Resolute,Used to be that it was Goku from DBZ
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

Stay in my memories. Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 03:25 PM
    with my Shinigami, circus clown, and hot-tempered Asian in a safehouse... oh the times we'll have!
    Threads

Onime no Kyo..... or Yukimura Sanada. Either one cause they're both cool (and hot i might add)

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

Mello from Death Note: I just think that the fact that one of the successors to the World's Greatest Detective (L) is affiliated with the Mafia is awesome and somewhat hilarious! Also, he's a Choco-holic!

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Closed Thread

Thread Information