AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 46

Thread: Five Year Anniversary

  1. #1
    LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    67,683.82
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    30
    Threads
    83
    Posts
    3,379
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    1158
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

    Default Five Year Anniversary

    I felt like making this thread because something really bothered me this morning.



    Today, as I'm sure the larger majority of us know, is the five year anniversary of September 11th. Throughout the years, there has been a lot of hype. TV movies, theatre movies, merchandise etc. Most of these things I do not agree with. We shouldn't be merchandising something so fresh still, or something as devastating as this was. But we'll be how we wish to and that's virtually the end of it. However, regardless of how much we've been through as a country and on that day we banded together to make a difference and be a better people, we've almost completely forgotten.



    A moment of silence was to be held this morning, two if I'm not mistaken. My mother was very serious when she told me of this and expected me to follow through with it, which I did. I realize that I'm in a business and the world can't stop for a moment of respect through silence, but not even an effort was made. People here, who were really doing nothing, still didn't sit and reflect. How can it be that five years ago, we were so upset, so horrified at this day and most of us in tears- yet today, it's different.



    I understand that it's not a reenactment of that day, that it's not the same day it was five years ago, but it is the day it happened. We should recognize it. I haven't forgotten what happened then and I was only in eighth grade when it happened. But I remember watching it on the news during school, I remember being so completely horrified and afraid, I remember crying because I was watching people jump to their death, rather than be scorched to it. I remember that pain and my family, my friends, weren't even apart of it. God only knows how many people are suffering today because they have to recognize it as the anniversary of not the day the country came together to overcome a greater evil, but the day they lost someone very close to them. The day someone they knew suffered that loss, the day someone they loved, died. Yet, even a simple five minutes to remember these people, to hope the best for them, to console them through prayer, or wishes, or respect, can't even be done. I think it's terrible how numb we, as a people, have become.



    It disturbs me that we can't even pay respects for five minutes of our ever-so-busy lives. Today, on the calendar, is actually "Patriot Day". But amongst those that are around me, I haven't seen one even remotely affected by this day. In no way am I saying that we should be as devastated today as we were five years ago, or that we should dwell, mourn, and stop our lives for the day. What I am saying is that five minutes of silence to remember is not too much to ask for the thousands killed that day and the thousands still dying to help protect our country and us. Not even Google, who generally has designs for holidays or whatnot (American or otherwise), has a design for today.



    I realize not all of the users here are from the USA and that not everyone is supportive of the war, but whether you're supportive of the war or not, you MUST be supportive of our people there in it. They didn't ask for this and they are not the government. It's quite possible many of them don't even support it, but they have to do what they are told.



    It is possible to respect someone and something that you don't know. That's all those five minutes were asking us to do. But five minutes is never enough. Each day we should be remembering, each day we should be thankful and each day we should be grateful for what we do still have. It shouldn't be five minutes of one day once a year that we recognize this. Five minutes is never too much to ask, yet today it seems to be.



    My father sent me this link. I realize it may seem to be another ridiculous movie on September 11th; however, it hit me harder than any of the others.



    -- We need to remember and respect what this day is, those that were affected by it and those still being affected by it.. No matter how many years pass.

    i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

  2. #2
    Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    32,607.95
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    U.S.
    Threads
    67
    Posts
    1,402
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    i saw a show on t.v yesterday,where they start training new firefighters as well as learning to design better buildings, for evacuation. The man siad everywhere else had better evacuation rules than u.s so there trying to catch up.


    Forever angel floating on a cloud

  3. #3
    The Dying Race of Emoes Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R.'s Avatar
    Gil
    31,105.90
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 02:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ahaha! Now my friends, that's going a bit too far! We're only on our first name basis!
    Threads
    6
    Posts
    1,078
    Rep Power
    107

    Default

    You know, I remember that day exactly. It was like, our P.E. Teacher ran into the class and shouted: 'Look at the TV!' And of course, the whole class did. What I watched was amazing. At first, I thought it was a movie, and I told my two teachers something really stupid: 'Wow, is that a new movie or something? 'Cos they don't make it like this these days!' and they just gave me that blank look, and told me that it was real. I could faintly remember that the color drained from my face and I apologized in a hushed voice, turning stiffly back to the T.V. God, remembering it gives me the shiverees.

    Sadly, I forgot to pray for the souls that died at 9/11, but I'll do it before I tuck in to bed. How could I have forgotten? -__- I'll remember next time.
    [[ I really am just an Emo :: A Halloween story ]]

    "...And before light, was Damon. Sitting on a rock, reading a book and generally having a good time throwing erasers at hapless morons..."


    - - - The Chronicles of the Gravy, Volume VII, Chapter Three, Part Two

  4. #4
    Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    23,010.30
    Gender
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    United States of America
    Age
    26
    Threads
    80
    Posts
    1,483
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    2521

    Default

    Only one reply by the time I read this.... I'm not surprised.... Most people are too wrapped up in their own lives to pay reverrence to the thousands of lives lost that day. One Pentagon, two towers, four planes, and the streets of lower Manhattan all claimed lives on 9/11/01.

    Our generation can compare this tragedy to 12/07/41.
    Pearl Harbor.


    This is our day that will live in infamy. A somber day, and a hollowed one.

    I remember exactly where I was on that day. I see some of my friends here in the library here at the University. I was with them on this day five years ago. We were in the ROTC room of my high school, watching in horror and in awe. They were seniors then, and I was a freshman. Kind of ironic how five years later, we are all together again on this day.

    It never gets any easier to remember. Water still wells up in the eyes. I remember my sophomore year when I was teaching an ROTC class that someone said "it wasn't that serious" and "it isn't that big of a deal". Had it been a guy, I probably would have punched him. Since it was a girl, I told her to shut the hell up and that if she ever spoke that way again I'd write her a referral and kick her out of my class.
    She shut up.

    I don't want to keep rambling on. I wrote a blog about it last night. If you click my signature, it'll take you to my myspace page, and you can read "Five Years Later - Still Not Forgotten" at your own discretion.

    I just ask that sometime today, everyone has a moment of silence in their own time, and in their own way. Please remember the lives lost that day, and the lives lost in the war. Remember the soldiers fighting in the middle east to stay alive and to keep people that hate all of us and want us all dead as far away from us and our homes and cities as possible. Know that the government isn't the military, and that the military is not the government.

    In loving memory of 9/11/01, the aftermath, and the chain of events caused by it, and the lives lost because of these things.
    We still haven't, and will never forget.

  5. #5
    The Emo Kid Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135's Avatar
    Gil
    10,204.71
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2006 10:30 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    teksis
    Age
    23
    Threads
    8
    Posts
    228
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    i remember 9/11. i was in fifth grade, and i walked home like normal, because they didnt tell us at school. when i got home, no one was there, which was normal, because
    both my parents worked. anyways, on my way home, no one was outside, either, which was weird, because usually there were alot of kids playing outside. when my mom did get home, a little late, she told me and i was sad, but it was a miracle because we had booked a trip on planes for that day, but we hadnt been able to make it there because my little brother had the flu. it was a very sad day.
    Struck just like matches, Cause everyone deserves a flame
    We only do it for the stars in stories,
    But not the friends.


  6. #6
    The Emo Kid Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135's Avatar
    Gil
    10,204.71
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2006 10:30 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    teksis
    Age
    23
    Threads
    8
    Posts
    228
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    sry i accidently double-clicked
    Last edited by Hideeho135; 09-11-2006 at 10:42 AM. Reason: double-clicking
    Struck just like matches, Cause everyone deserves a flame
    We only do it for the stars in stories,
    But not the friends.


  7. #7
    Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    77,827.33
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    26
    Threads
    77
    Posts
    4,488
    Blog Entries
    219
    AW Wallpapers
    12
    Rep Power
    2833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idoll famine
    TV movies, theatre movies, merchandise etc. Most of these things I do not agree with. We shouldn't be merchandising something so fresh still, or something as devastating as this was.
    Welcome to America.


    And I'll be honest, I wasn't interested 5 years ago, I'm not interested now (And I live close enough to New York to see the smoke). Not to sound cold hearted, but that's just the way I feel.

    Also, hate to say it, but in another 10 years or so this day will just be another excuse to barbeque.

  8. #8
    LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    67,683.82
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    30
    Threads
    83
    Posts
    3,379
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    1158
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

    Default

    Damon, mistakes are made. As long as they are recognized and fixed, the damage isn't so bad. A lot of people forgot, not just you, so it's not like you're the only one in the world. Besides, you feel remorse for it. That's worth something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redfield22
    Welcome to America.


    And I'll be honest, I wasn't interested 5 years ago, I'm not interested now (And I live close enough to New York to see the smoke). Not to sound cold hearted, but that's just the way I feel.

    Also, hate to say it, but in another 10 years or so this day will just be another excuse to barbeque.
    Also, that's terrible. =\ You can't say something like that without sounding cold-hearted. It's your country, your people. I can't even begin to comprehend how you couldn't care about something like this.

    And no, you don't "hate to say it", otherwise you wouldn't have. It's likely that part of your statement is true. That's generally what things become here, but it doesn't have to be like that. It's people with your attitude that make it that way. You can change it. You'd just rather be lazy.
    Last edited by Kristen; 09-11-2006 at 11:05 AM.

    i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

  9. #9
    the truth is out there Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder's Avatar
    Gil
    1,382,361.65
    Gender
    My Mood
    Dead
    Gifts Fox Ppk Security Card
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2014 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    searching for UFOs
    Age
    21
    Threads
    31
    Posts
    7,896
    Blog Entries
    11
    Rep Power
    5581

    Default

    I remember that day.

    I had stayed home sick that day, and my sister-in-law came busting out of her room, to tell my mother and me to come watch the horrifying news. I was only in third grade then, and I couldn't watch those poor people jump out to their deaths or think of the people trapped inside..

    I haven't yet taken a moment of silence to pray, aknowledge, and give recognition to the dearly departed or their families. I'll do it tonight though.

    It depresses me that many people won't even commit 5 minutes to remember that day.

    And, yet, today I'm home sick from school again.

    I WANT TO
    BELIEVE


  10. #10
    Hallo everyone! ^_^ Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow's Avatar
    Gil
    6,559,766.20
    Gender
    My Mood
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 10:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Huber Heights, OH
    Age
    30
    Threads
    44
    Posts
    1,782
    AW Wallpapers
    3
    Rep Power
    761
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: thornwillow Steam ID: thornwillow

    Default

    Y'know, there aren't many replies to this just yet, but I'm sure there will be.

    I just want to start to say thank you to idoll for making this thread as a commemorative effort to respect the lives lost at 9/11. Thank you m'dear for doing this, it goes to show that people really do care.

    I remember when it first happened, I was in 10th grade walking between classes. And my friend Doug came running up to me and said, "Phillip! The World Trade Center is under attack." And my reaction was, "What's the World Trade Center?" lol I didn't know what it was until that day. So I went into my Social Studies class and my teacher had the television on and I didn't really realize the severity of the situation until I saw another plane crash into the side of the building. It was incredibly scary.

    School was let out early that day and everyone went home to spend time with their families. It was the scariest thing ever to happen to see someone do this to our people is hateful and I have wished for the men to die many times for this.

    But again, I'm watching a memorial service on television right now for 9/11 and it's really pulling at the heartstrings.

    @Redfield: Yeah, that is hateful what you said, but you do have a point that it will be another reason to barbeque in ten years. You have to give him credit for that because hes right. Us Americans don't appreciate any tragedy and instead, try to change it into a holiday so we can get a paid day off of work. It's really sad that people try to monopolize on tragedies like this.

    Again, thanks idoll for doing this post and may everyone take a moment to say a few words for the lives lost. It would really mean a lot.

    Make Wallpapers or Sigs? Check Out My Images

  11. #11
    Got Jesus? GodOrDevil? is on a distinguished road GodOrDevil?'s Avatar
    Gil
    2,878.70
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2007 11:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    A few months ago, they played a recording of someone who was stuck in one of the towers. When they had first called, they just kept asking if they were going to be helped. then seconds later they kept saying, 'I'm going to die, aren't I?". I cried when I heard that, I thought about how innocent lives were taken for such crazy reasons.

    I will admit, I didn't care about it when it first happend, I was dumb for the way I reacted to the situation five years ago. Humans can act and be trained like animals. Using religion to hurt others is no diffirent than teaching a dog how to kill at an early age. Which is sad, bacause they are born into believing such garbage.

    So looking at it from the other side of the fence, who can you really blame?

    To all of the souls lost by the events of 9/11. Rest in peace.

    EDIT: I had to put this. I see that there has been 65 views of this thread, and only 10 post. All I have to say is, if you are american, then there is no reason why you shouldn't post somthing on here. If you don't, then you are truly a pathetic person. Show that you care if you really do, show some respect to the souls that were lost on this day. I swear, I loose more and more faith in humanity.
    Last edited by GodOrDevil?; 09-11-2006 at 11:47 AM.

  12. #12
    Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    11,850,190.40
    Gender
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Threads
    37
    Posts
    2,723
    Rep Power
    4476

    Default

    I recognize what people are trying to do, but I don't believe that it's completely appropriate.

    What happened 5 years ago was a tragedy. Nobody with any sense will think differently. But to say that everyone really should make an effort to sit and reflect on the awful thing that happened, it's just not right. I don't believe in living in the past. I believe in progressing to the future. We see what happened 5 years ago, and our goal is to prevent it from happening again, not to sit and mourn the lives of the people who died.

    The fact is, people deal with things in different ways. Some people choose to pay their respects through a moment of silence. I choose to pay my respects by doing my best to help prevent another such tragedy. If it happens again, then all those deaths were just in vain. I know if I were to die like that, personally, I wouldn't want people to put aside their life for a ritual or tradition for my sake, when that time could be better spent being productive in advancing humanity. It's just not what I believe in.

    I completely recognize the "moment of silence" ritual, and I intend to respect other peoples' observance of it. But I believe that we're honoring those deaths far better by making some good come of it all.


    Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!


    Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

    You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

  13. #13
    LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    67,683.82
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    30
    Threads
    83
    Posts
    3,379
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    1158
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regex
    I recognize what people are trying to do, but I don't believe that it's completely appropriate.

    What happened 5 years ago was a tragedy. Nobody with any sense will think differently. But to say that everyone really should make an effort to sit and reflect on the awful thing that happened, it's just not right. I don't believe in living in the past. I believe in progressing to the future. We see what happened 5 years ago, and our goal is to prevent it from happening again, not to sit and mourn the lives of the people who died.

    The fact is, people deal with things in different ways. Some people choose to pay their respects through a moment of silence. I choose to pay my respects by doing my best to help prevent another such tragedy. If it happens again, then all those deaths were just in vain. I know if I were to die like that, personally, I wouldn't want people to put aside their life for a ritual or tradition for my sake, when that time could be better spent being productive in advancing humanity. It's just not what I believe in.

    I completely recognize the "moment of silence" ritual, and I intend to respect other peoples' observance of it. But I believe that we're honoring those deaths far better by making some good come of it all.
    I never said that everyone should sit down and think about it for a decade. The point I was trying to make was that people should pay respects. They can do it in whatever way they want to. I guess I didn't clearly note, as I'm at work and continually got side-tracked, that I was noticing that no one here even cared. That was my point.

    I just want people to give a damn about it and other than people who have replied to this and the one person standing in front of me intentionally wearing a patriotic shirt to comemorate in his own way, I've not seen a person even give a thought to it. They're all wrapped up in their own lives and I know for a fact that they won't pay a mention to it. They won't think about it, they won't pay respects in whatever way they feel fit. They won't and that was the point I was trying to initally make. Personally, I don't care how you do you it. You could throw a party, dance, have your moment of silence, pray, or try to make the best of it. As long as you do something.

    The whole purpose of this thread was to bring it to the attention of those that may have forgotten and just get people to remember it, share stories, whatever they want to do. I want people to think about it, that's all. It's not about how you do it, so long as you do it. Given some ways are a little more respectful than others, it's just about the action. I'm fully aware that not everyone chooses to use the moment of silence to pay respects. I just want someone to care about it and not let it get passed up as another tragedy for the book and have it become some kind of sick holiday we get off of school in fifteen years.

    Respect it, that's all anyone wants.

    i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

  14. #14
    Got Jesus? GodOrDevil? is on a distinguished road GodOrDevil?'s Avatar
    Gil
    2,878.70
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2007 11:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regex
    I recognize what people are trying to do, but I don't believe that it's completely appropriate.

    What happened 5 years ago was a tragedy. Nobody with any sense will think differently. But to say that everyone really should make an effort to sit and reflect on the awful thing that happened, it's just not right. I don't believe in living in the past. I believe in progressing to the future. We see what happened 5 years ago, and our goal is to prevent it from happening again, not to sit and mourn the lives of the people who died.

    The fact is, people deal with things in different ways. Some people choose to pay their respects through a moment of silence. I choose to pay my respects by doing my best to help prevent another such tragedy. If it happens again, then all those deaths were just in vain. I know if I were to die like that, personally, I wouldn't want people to put aside their life for a ritual or tradition for my sake, when that time could be better spent being productive in advancing humanity. It's just not what I believe in.

    I completely recognize the "moment of silence" ritual, and I intend to respect other peoples' observance of it. But I believe that we're honoring those deaths far better by making some good come of it all.
    We have all year too spend our days trying to prevent another tragedy. So looking back ONCE a year,shouldn't have people "putting aside thier life for a ritual". I'm not asking you to have a moment of silence, but just to remember what you are fighting for, but maybe that is to much to ask. Because tommorow will be a new day, and you won't have to reflect anymore on the past. But I guess that one day is too much for some people. How selfish.

  15. #15
    Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    11,850,190.40
    Gender
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Threads
    37
    Posts
    2,723
    Rep Power
    4476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GodOrDevil?
    We have all year too spend our days trying to prevent another tragedy. So looking back ONCE a year,shouldn't have people "putting aside thier life for a ritual". I'm not asking you to have a moment of silence, but just to remember what you are fighting for, but maybe that is to much to ask. Because tommorow will be a new day, and you won't have to reflect anymore on the past. But I guess that one day is too much for some people. How selfish.
    That's exactly the attitude that makes the moment of silence worthless. What you just described (and perhaps it's not what you meant) was taking a moment today, so you feel like you've "paid your dues" and then just forgetting about it when you're done.

    I believe in living life as a living observance of the past. Personally for me, I find that to be a much more respectful way of handling tragedy. If you feel that you are being more respectful with your method, then so be it. But don't push your rituals on me if I feel differently from you. That's what we should be fighting for here. After all, this type of tragedy occurrs because of that same attitude. A group of people feels that everyone should believe what they do, so they go out and kill a lot of people.

    Don't go looking down on me, as if your beliefs are better than mine. Don't go judging me, because I have a different ritual than you do. That's utterly deplorable.


    Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!


    Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

    You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

  16. #16
    Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    77,827.33
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    26
    Threads
    77
    Posts
    4,488
    Blog Entries
    219
    AW Wallpapers
    12
    Rep Power
    2833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idoll famine

    Also, that's terrible. =\ You can't say something like that without sounding cold-hearted. It's your country, your people. I can't even begin to comprehend how you couldn't care about something like this.
    Allow me to explain why I don't care.

    -I'm not a New Yorker
    -I'm far from patriotic.
    -The people who died? I don't know any of them, to me they were all faceless individuals.
    -The internet has long since corrupted my mind, these things really don't affect me like they would have had I not been exposed to the horrors of the web.
    -I don't live for the past.

    Can you understand a little better now?

    And no, you don't "hate to say it", otherwise you wouldn't have.
    You know, you're right. I didn't hate to say it, as a matter of fact I felt nothing.

    It's likely that part of your statement is true. That's generally what things become here, but it doesn't have to be like that.
    Which is why I said it to begin with.

    It's people with your attitude that make it that way.
    No it's not. The people who make it that way are the large corporations and businesses that have big sales and parades/fireworks on days like this.

    You can change it. You'd just rather be lazy.
    yes, that's exactly it. I can change the entire countries outlook on holidays like this if I try hard enough.
    And lazy? Yes, because you're doing an AWSOME job changing the minds of millions of people.
    It's not being lazy, it's being realistic.

    Also, paying a moment of silence doesn't bring back the dead. A moment of silence doesn't change what happened on 9/11/2001. All it does is make US feel better about ourselves, because we somehow feel guilty about something we didn't even do.

  17. #17
    Toe Cutter is infamous around these parts Toe Cutter's Avatar
    Gil
    580.50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 04:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Look at your feet
    Age
    13
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I knew this topic would eventually come up.
    Oh, Boo-Hoo-Hoo! 9/11, 9/11 9/11 People!!! Big deal! How much of a damn do you want me to give? It's been 5 damn years already!
    What mostly pisses me off is FACT: People, all around the world, die in Masses quotidianley! (Just look around you, fools! ie: the recent miners trapped in Russia, Iraki civilians, Jordanian/Israeli etc.) And people, alive all around the world, have to stop to pay attention to the long passed, useless death of american people Since when is US the only country on Earth? I'll inform you that there are more countries outside of the borders. Did you know that? No, because you don't care. So, why should they care about you either?
    "But there were people from all around the world in there too" It doesn't matter, it's all the same!
    "Yeah but i've had a cousin's friend's sister's boyfriend who died in there" So what? I've had an uncle who died in a fishing Incident (i mean accident, but i put Incident to make it a tragedy and excuse his stupidity). It's the same thing!
    "Every country on earth is commemorating with us, you know!" They just do it so they won't seem diplomatically rude. Most of them don't care, are annoyed or glad of the passed tragedy.
    Oh, if you were ever there, that very day, to see the jolly faces on those children all around Africa when they heard. I'll bet they all smiled in one day and for one day. Not all of them were tought by their parents or religion to hate the US, some of them even had to deal with Marines to get their ideas fixed about the US.
    Nine-Eleven, just another excuse for lazy people to stop working for a day, or 5 minutes of commemoration. What is this? A Pre-Thanksgiving day? I, for one, am not impressed.
    You all hate those kids in black who act all sad to get some attention, and declare to persecute them because they're sad. Same thing you are, just commemorating for attention.
    Now you're all gonna bust a cap in my *** because i told something good:
    "Get over it!"

  18. #18
    WelcomeToThunderdomeBetch FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle's Avatar
    Gil
    10,120,796.34
    Gender
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 01:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    外面
    Age
    25
    Threads
    23
    Posts
    3,017
    Blog Entries
    71
    Rep Power
    1270

    Default

    Five years ago today I was at the zoo, and everyone there was listening to the radio. It was hard to relax. Everyone around was so tence.

  19. #19
    Got Jesus? GodOrDevil? is on a distinguished road GodOrDevil?'s Avatar
    Gil
    2,878.70
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2007 11:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regex
    That's exactly the attitude that makes the moment of silence worthless. What you just described (and perhaps it's not what you meant) was taking a moment today, so you feel like you've "paid your dues" and then just forgetting about it when you're done.

    I believe in living life as a living observance of the past. Personally for me, I find that to be a much more respectful way of handling tragedy. If you feel that you are being more respectful with your method, then so be it. But don't push your rituals on me if I feel differently from you. That's what we should be fighting for here. After all, this type of tragedy occurrs because of that same attitude. A group of people feels that everyone should believe what they do, so they go out and kill a lot of people.

    Don't go looking down on me, as if your beliefs are better than mine. Don't go judging me, because I have a different ritual than you do. That's utterly deplorable.
    I never said that having a moment of silence was my method of paying my repsects, nor did I say that you should do it. I respect everyones beliefs because I want them to respect mine, So I do not look down upon you. What I basically meant to say was, give it some thought, which I must admit, is trying to push it on you, since that's not your style. In the end, I guess all I wanted to know is if you cared. But now I know, you just have a diffirent way of showing it.

  20. #20
    Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    11,850,190.40
    Gender
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Threads
    37
    Posts
    2,723
    Rep Power
    4476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    I knew this topic would eventually come up.
    Oh, Boo-Hoo-Hoo! 9/11, 9/11 9/11 People!!! Big deal! How much of a damn do you want me to give? It's been 5 damn years already!
    Why are you giving such a damn then? If you don't like dealing with it, get over it yourself, and ignore everyone else. We aren't here to please you. Believe it or not, people live primarily for themselves. This should come as no surprise to you, as someone who apparently has the whole world neatly grouped into your little stereotypes.


    Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!


    Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

    You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

  21. #21
    Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    77,827.33
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    26
    Threads
    77
    Posts
    4,488
    Blog Entries
    219
    AW Wallpapers
    12
    Rep Power
    2833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    Big deal! How much of a damn do you want me to give?
    As much of a damn as you want. The topic name isn't " Five Year Anniversary, please give a damn"

    It's been 5 damn years already!
    ...Ya think? We know this already.


    People, all around the world, die in Masses quotidianley!
    And?

    And people, alive all around the world, have to stop to pay attention to the long passed, useless death of american people


    No you moron. She's not asking every country on the planet to pay respects, only Americans you twit.

    Since when is US the only country on Earth? I'll inform you that there are more countries outside of the borders.Did you know that?
    You like to state the obvious a lot, don't you?

    No, because you don't care. So, why should they care about you either?
    No one is telling them to care idiot.

    "Yeah but i've had a cousin's friend's sister's boyfriend who died in there" So what? I've had an uncle who died in a fishing Incident (i mean accident, but i put Incident to make it a tragedy and excuse his stupidity). It's the same thing!
    Yes, because your uncles fishing death was on every news channal for weeks. The least you could do is compare it to something close to the same scale.

    Oh, if you were ever there, that very day, to see the jolly faces on those children all around Africa when they heard. I'll bet they all smiled in one day and for one day. Not all of them were tought by their parents or religion to hate the US, some of them even had to deal with Marines to get their ideas fixed about the US.
    And you know this because you're a small african child?


    Nine-Eleven, just another excuse for lazy people to stop working for a day, or 5 minutes of commemoration. What is this? A Pre-Thanksgiving day? I, for one, am not impressed.
    Buisnesses haven't closed down anywhere except for new york you imgrate.Oh, and no one cares if you're impressed or not.

    You all hate those kids in black who act all sad to get some attention, and declare to persecute them because they're sad. Same thing you are, just commemorating for attention.
    Half of this forum are "Those kids in black".

    Now you're all gonna bust a cap in my *** because i told something good:
    "Get over it!"
    Your over all message was fine, "get over it", I pretty much agree. However, the way you went about it was laughable.

  22. #22
    LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    67,683.82
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    30
    Threads
    83
    Posts
    3,379
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    1158
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

    Default

    Alright. I did NOT make this thread so that people could sit and cry about how much they "don't care". If you don't care, DON'T POST. That simple. You're contradicting yourself by posting in this thread and then saying "OMG. I DON'T CARE."

    Toe, you're posts have thusfar been useless bouts of ranting and unintelligent banter. You don't care, great! Then move on with your life and out of this thread, it's that simple. It's pointless for you to sit here, curse, and bicker about something you cannot change. Also, the way you've presenting your opinion, I can't even have the slightest amount of respect for you. Though I disagree almost entirely with Redfield, I still have respect for him/her because they brought their opinion in a manner than had detail to it. They didn't just go "OMG. DIS SUX."

    Also. I never said anything like the entire world should feel remorse and sorrow for our country. Hello, Japan, for starters, has had a far worse tragedy happen and many are still suffering due to it today. I'm not saying that everyone should pity themselves and go cry in their rooms tonight for the loss. I give a damn. That's my choice. I choose to pay my respects today and if you had READ what I said

    It shouldn't be five minutes of one day once a year that we recognize this. Five minutes is never too much to ask, yet today it seems to be.
    Stated there I specifically say that it should NOT just be today that we pay respects to these issues. Both my grandfathers are veterans of wars and each time it's appropriate to do so, I thank them for what they've done to secure a future for me and my family. I, in my own standing, am religious. I pray everynight for the health and safety of those that are putting themselves in harms way for this country. Anyone, no matter what country they are from, that puts themself in the middle of a war to protect their country, has the respect of me. I'd like to be galant and say that is something I would do, but it isn't. That's why they have my respect.

    Just because time passes, doesn't mean the feelings of it go away. THAT is exactly what I'm trying to prevent. THAT is forgetting about it. You don't have to be enveloped by sorrow and cry yourself to sleep, you just have to think about it. I don't know how many times I have to stress the same point I've been making in every post I've made here.


    You all hate those kids in black who act all sad to get some attention, and declare to persecute them because they're sad. Same thing you are, just commemorating for attention.
    That has to be the most judgmental and stereotypical thing I've ever heard. No one even MENTIONED "them". Quite honestly, I could care less what "those kids in black" do. Frankly, I hadn't realized they had a name! They can feel/act/do whatever it is that they wish to. They aren't bothering me and I'll continue to not bother them. I'd like to point out that there is a difference between being depressed, and feeling sorrow for your country or the death of a loved one. Depression is a disorder, a chemical imbalance inside your brain. There is a distinct difference there. Also, there's a difference between trying to get attention and having a real problem. NONE of that has ANYTHING to do with this topic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Regex
    Why are you giving such a damn then? If you don't like dealing with it, get over it yourself, and ignore everyone else. We aren't here to please you. Believe it or not, people live primarily for themselves. This should come as no surprise to you, as someone who apparently has the whole world neatly grouped into your little stereotypes.
    Thank you.


    Once again, I'll state my point. I want you to THINK about it. I can't MAKE you do anything. What you do and how you do it is up to you.

    i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

  23. #23
    Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    77,827.33
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    26
    Threads
    77
    Posts
    4,488
    Blog Entries
    219
    AW Wallpapers
    12
    Rep Power
    2833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idoll famine
    him/her
    The first one.

  24. #24
    ♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    8,050,932.39
    Gender
    My Mood
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Minas Tirith
    Age
    21
    Threads
    35
    Posts
    1,818
    Blog Entries
    23
    Rep Power
    1302

    Default

    Oh yes, I recall this event. So far, I've seen not a person affected by this day either, idoll. It's very disappointing. Although, there was infact a moment of silence. I didn't do another. Now I'm wondering when that was suppose to take place.

    I don't remember where I was that day. However, soon afterward, I sat on the floor of my living room watching the footage on the TV. I was a bit young and didn't grasp the concept of what was happening and how it'd have a huge impact on this generation. The fuss has pretty much died down but I do think about it. Especially now that idoll brought it to my attention. It's not the first and I'm sure not the last I'll hear about it. I feel a great pain for those who fell on September 11th.

    { [Etsy Shop.] [Poetry.] [Art Thread.] }
    Set By
    Seung-Li <3

  25. #25
    LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    67,683.82
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    30
    Threads
    83
    Posts
    3,379
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    1158
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

    Default

    As far as EST goes, I believe there was to be one at 8:46 and again at 9:03. That's only what my mother said, though.

    i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Major Events of your life
    By Aisu Hinate in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 07:14 PM
  2. Your Favorite Year of Your Life
    By Mira Kaiba in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 08:14 PM
  3. The Anniversary of a loved one's death
    By mokulen22 in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-04-2005, 07:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts