AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Endless Ocean: The World Hidden in the Mist

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Kyung-Soon & Valyn Perraf, Market District

"Rathiro?" questioned one Mist Reaper, jumped and landed in front of Kojima. "Brother, I can see you are confused. Father leads us, and while it is not known to me, but I doubt Rathiro is in our ranks. But our Father does speak so fondly of Rathiro. Please now, Brother, join us in arms to destroy the sinners."

----------------------
    A Psi Blade was brought downward on Kyung-Soon, however she managed to block the attack, locking the weapons. The Mist Reaper was gaining ground, pushing Kyung back. "Denkou!" she shouted, firing a lightning bolt into the chest of the Mist Reaper and killing him.

"There's too many!" she complained, deflecting another attack.

Valyn cut one down, "Fight and you might live. Give up and it's game over!"

Kyung grunted in agreement and struck another Mist Reaper with her Demon Talon Gauntlet, burning him.

Still, a good number existed and the odds were against the Zeov Operatives.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

OOC: Not my fault if they crawl into my mouth!

IC: Ketsueik finished breakfast and then looked around at everyone..."Well stiff competition...But im going to win this" He said staring down at his key. "Kinogon lets do this."

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Donovan tapped the end of the Cainscouge on the ground, a light appearing between the base of the blade and the staff, the Psi-chain activating. "For you, through you, by you." he prayed silently as he swung the blade at a Reaper. The chain let out enough that the blade would catch the Reaper on his side, enough to wound him, but not kill him. The blade retreated back on to the staff as two Reapers charged Donovan. Too close, he used it like scythe, cutting them down. He swung again and let the chain out, brininging the heavy blade down on a Reaper attempting to sneak up on Kyung.

He broke into a sprint at the duo to cover what was coming around their backs, the head snapping back to the staff. "War makes for strange allies." he said to them.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ketsueik sensed the pressence of Mist Reapers as well and ran outside "Hmmm..." He then took the gold key out of his pocket and threw it in the air "Lend me a Hand...Kinogon." He said as the key glown a dark red.

Kinogon appeared out of the key and landed next to Ketsueik "Hmmm...Mist Reapers? How many do you think?" He said taking out a giant axe.

Ketsueik closed his eyes and then opened them "I would say about...30 maybe 40." He said following Kojima holding his gun. "HeHehe time to kill something!." He said as Kinogon ran next to him.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

Cale-Draefar
    Cale felt uneasy as the Man placed his hand on his shoulder. He still spoke oddly, seeming to allude to some dark twisted scripture or outlook on life.
    Cale did not know what he was getting himself into...this man was most likely of evil intent...but his words oddly rang true in Cale's shadowed mind.

Cale said nothing as the Man and his Velkrei flew out of the building. He was truly taking the leap off the deep end...as he was following someone who he knew nothing about.

Cale stretched his blackend wings, creating a sickening sound, as his hollow bones in his wings popped and cracked back into place. Though he no longer seemed to care of the pain...it was his reminder of his former ideals.
    Cale place his brush in the small custom sheath on his belt and
    Flew off after the Reaper.
    "Forgive me Selvarr...I have no other path to follow" said Cale softly,as he reached the point in the sky where the Man was, he seemed to leave what ever emotion he had left behind with the statement.

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 09:33 PM
    Threads

Draefar: outside the hotel/Courtyard

Balthazar jumped out of the pool with Mirage and they both walked around the back of the hotel and sat on the bench in the courtyard "so Mirage you ready to go back into the pendent? i mean i dont want people to think its odd that I have a girl valkire"

Mirage smiled "yes master i would love to go back in thank you" she pawed at his chest and the pendent activated "goodbye master" he said as she disspeared back in her DimComp

Balthazar smiled "you need your rest for the tournement" he smiled and layed down on the bench

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Tilla sighed there was nothing to do. She went back home. She checked on Green Blaze. "So are you as bored as I" she asked him. He sniffed "When have I ever been bored? You are so easy to bore, Mistress." Tilla "Green Blaze, you are so predictable." she laughed and walked inside.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

MaruDashi is god! Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2006 03:11 PM
    I'm everywhere and nowhere. Sometimes at the same time.
    Threads

Seiru and Zanza awoke to a crackling noise, after another night of sleeping on an uncharted island.

‘‘Who are ... wait! You're the pickpocket from Drafare. What are you doing here? Come to steal more of our money?'' Seiru said.

‘‘Nope. I have no interest in taking your money. I only stole your wallet to test your skills. You seem very promising to become a master of SymJunc. Also, I have come here seeking your help. I am Cruise of the organization Sophus, and I am a vampire,'' he said as he turned from the little boy into a tall dark-skinned vampire. ‘‘I have also come to tell you that you are also a vampire.''

‘‘What in the world are you talking about? What's this organization? I thought vampires died out a long time ago, and you expect me to believe you. You are a very twisted person,'' Seiru said.

‘‘You are indeed a vampire, Seiru. I will show you your true nature,'' Cruise said.

He held out his right hand, and it began to glow a mysterious white glow. Then Seiru became encased in an orb of white light. A few seconds later, the light disappeared, and Seiru had bat wings, dark skin and fangs.

‘‘What in the world ... '' Seiru said, as he looked at his new body. ‘‘This defies every single law of science and physics.''

‘‘In this world, there is no need for law, physics and reason. You only need power,'' Cruise said. ‘‘So do you now believe that you are a vampire?''

‘‘How could I be a vampire? I was an elf born in the city of Sevi'Aon, and the vampires died out hundreds of years ago,'' Seiru said.

‘‘You are indeed wrong. There are some vampires who are still alive. Those vampires who are still alive are part of my organization, and you are indeed one of the last surviving vampires,'' Cruise said.
    Inviting everyone to a new forum site! ^^
    Please join if you like it! ^^
    http://s10.************.com/The_Othe...sion/index.php

Siggy by yukari112.
    Denny's Testing Area My Testing Area!

«Dengaku-chan forever.»
    «It's not a dream. Dengaku-chan is real!»
    «Dengaku-chan is the only way to be happy.»
    «Do you know Dengaku-chan?»

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyung-Soon & Valyn Perraf, Market District in Draefar

"It certainly does," Kyung whispered to the Mist Reaper, this one was different. He was on another level. Not to mention that these other Mist Reapers seemed to have an unusual lack of intelligence.

Valyn, mean while, was gritting her teeth. Her jaws tigthened, she didn't like the idea of having a Mist Reaper as an ally, since she suspected him to back-stab them at any given moment. "Thanks for the help," she said grudgingly. "So, we're surrounded by enemies and we're undermanned. What do you guys want to do?"

Other people were also fighting the Mist Reapers, althought Kyung-Soon didn't recognize them. Kyung focused back on the Mist Reapers surrounding them. "Fight."

Valyn grinned. "My condolences," she directed to the group of enemies. She stabbed her Psi Blade into the ground, "Jishin!" The ground under them collapsed into a pit of spike, killing them. After the SymJunc spell was done, the ground reformed.

A Mist Reaper saw this as an opening and tried to attack, but was denied by Valyn's superior combat skills. She sliced across his chest.

Kyung was ducked out of the line of fire from a force rifle, the bullet missing her by inches. She approached her enemy before he managed another shot, slicing him with her scythe. Still, many Reapers remained.

---------------------------------
    Hood-Man, En route to hide-out

"No one is able to hear us, so let us talk awhile," Hood-Man yelled over the wind. "First, allow me to insure you that I do not come with dark intentions. Quite the opposite, I come to shed light. Tell me, Brother, does Geno Death ring a bell? What of Project Eden? Scandals, my Brother, from Zeov Corporation. And I've assembled a group of faithful to stop Zeov from completing their dark plans."

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cale-En route to hide-out
    "Yes...I've read texts explaining those events" said Cale not really wanting to talk.
    Cale looked down to the ground below and saw a commotion...or rather a fight taking place.
    "Are these members of your faithful?..."Brother"" Said Cale as the odds seemed to be stacked against one side.
    He didn't like talking with this man...something didn't seem right...but maybe it would keep his mind of other things.

"Answer me this "Brother"...Why take the risk and free me?...I failed to protect one of your kind..." Inquired Cale as he figured he wouldn't be the only one giving answers.
    This was a good sign, as Cale still kept some of his inquisitive mind...though he was growing tired of more Ideals...ideals that meant nothing to the real world.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

EDIT~ Sorry
    Still at the Market district

Kojima listened to the Reaper's speech and shook his head "Father? I haven't the slightest clue who you're speaking of, but heed my words, this father will get you killed!" He drew his Force pistol with his otherhand and aimed it at the Mist Reaper, but noticed the hunters were attacking.

Kojima then yelled to Kyung-Soon "You may be a hunter, but these Mist Reapers are but pawns.... I hate puppet Mist Reapers!" He Fired his force pistol as he approached his enemies with lightning speed. He cut a few down then shot another in the leg. He flipped out of the way when the other hunter used the spell.While this happened he thought to himself "Rathiro isn't the cause of this?" He then turned to Crysta and told her to be careful.

Next to Kojima

"I must find the silver star... but I must uphold the Drakean code of honor!" She span the Psi scythe about and charged forward firing blue fireballs and slashing with full strength.
    ----------------------------------------------

Kasagi and Co. went to there room which was surprisingly huge.

"This is great!" Kasagi shouted.

Kairin jumped onto the big puffy bed in the corner and sighed. "I like, I like..."

Dakasume had taken a seat on the couch "Well... this isn't so bad!" He was relaxing.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 09-13-2006 at 08:04 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Market District

"And gladly shall I lay my life down for Father," the Mist Reaper spoke calmly before attacking.

Kyung-Soon snapped her head towards Hawk, "You-!" She couldn't say anything else before being shot, the bullet entering her chest and exiting the other side. The shock of it was what mainly frightened Kyung, the pain not kicking in until she fell to the floor.

"Na!" Valyn finished off a Mist Reaper and rushed to Kyung's side, applying a healing spell on the wound.
    -----------------------------

"Indeed, Brother, these are the faithful. These are my children, whom I embrace all equally with my love, for I am their Father. And I've selected you because you are willing and eager to seek justice against Zeov Corporation. Shine with light, Brother, and you'll go far."

Hood-Man thought for a moment and spoke again, "The one known as Captain Perraf is down there. She is the banshee, the witch, the demon. She, for all her ignorance and hate, is faulty for the death of someone close to me. My sister has been victim to her hunt of Mist Reapers, and as I'm sure, is also the very Hunter that was the indirect (or maybe direct) cause of the Archives' fire."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ketsueik watched Kojima kill the Mist Reaper until he saw one come from behind Kojima. "Get down!" He said pushing Kojima to the side to the ground and taking out both of his Force Handguns and firing them rapidly at the Mist Reaper. The Mist Reaper fell to the ground dead and full of bullet holes. "Watch your back next time." He said putting his guns away.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Kisume took her arrows out of the target and put them back into her quiver and went back to her room. When she opened the door Katsu was awake. "Have a good nap?" she asked. "I'm going for a run if you want to come along." she said. She took a drink of her water bottle and walked towards the door.

"Sure I'll come!" Katsu followed Kisume out the door. Katsu troted by Kisume down the hall to the tracks.

Kisume started at a slow jog then into a slow run then a fast run. She continued at that pace for a while until she steped it up a notch.

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

balthazar opend his eyes when he heard a bunch of gun shots "WHOA WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!" he ran out from the courtyard and into the marketplace and saw a mist reaper laying there with bullet holes with,there was a group of people that looked like mist reapers and weavers "whoa...what the heck happend to him?" he asked politely
    Last edited by FaroDomisai; 09-13-2006 at 08:35 PM.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Kisume skidded to a stop at the sound of gun shots. Katsu stop and turned her head towards where the sound came from. Kisume mriaged with Katsu and was off towards the sound. Kisume demiraged beside Balthazar. She looked at him "What happen here?" she was shocked. There was a mist reaper dead and a group of people standing next to the dead bodie. "What the heck happened here?!" she asked group "Why is there a dead bodie?!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ketsueik looked at both of the two people who just arrived "I shot this guy full of bullet holes.." He said then turned around "And this guy next to me shot the other one." He gave a eerie glare at them both.

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cale-Above Market District
    "I...something seems wrong about this" said Cale to himself as he stopped and hovered in the air.
    His Grey Angel eyes turned a shade of green as he activated his Elven sight, allowing him to see the battle as if he was right there.
    He then saw Kyung-Soon fall after being shot.
    He clutched his head as images of his dead Master flooded his mind...as for some reason this Operative Na envoked similar emotions in him.

Kyung-Soon was quickly healed by Captain Peraff...one of the people that symbolized Cale's need for Vengence.
    "She...Peraff...killed that Reaper...no that Elven Man, he was beginning to accept who he was...she had no remorse." said Cale dark and coldy as hate entered his heart.

"If...You are speaking Lies Reaper...your faithful will become orphaned...as I will strike down their "Father"" said Cale pointing his Glaive at the Man, as he was becoming unstable...his emotions and sorrow were causing him to trust no one.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Still in the Market area.

Kojima's azure shots were all aimed towards the oncomming Mist Reapers. He was then pushed over by a Hydrean man and he flipped back on his feet.

"Thank you Hydrean..." He then cut down another Reaper. He noticed the hunter was injured but couldn't act upon it, she was out to kill him.

"Damn this Father... Aurgh! " He came up with another nodachi uppercut knocking one into the air then shooting him with his force pistol. The blue shots of light ripped through the Reaper.

"....."

------------------------------------
    (In the battle)

Crysta swung her scythe about creating a whirlwind of mist, blowing the enemies around her away. "Korkan'heud!" Dreaken for 'Try Harder!'

She let loose a wave of mist towards somemore of the crazed Reapers, sending them into a building.
    ---------------------
    Nothing for Kasagi at the moment....

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hmph your welcome and the name is Ketsueik." He said standing beside if firing off his Handguns hitting them all in the head "So anyone else want to kill?" Ketsueik continued to fire rapidly at all the Mist Reapers. "How many are there?"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Balthazar looked around and looked at the female with the scythe "need any help" he pulled out his duel diamond sabers "awww and no one invited me to the party" he saw a mist reaper comeing streigt at him,Balthazar jabed the reaper in the stomach. He noticed kasumi "Kasumi behind you" he saw a mist reaper attacking from behind, balthazar started to kill a few mist reapers "hey you mister creepy whats your name?" he asked laughing and killing more

The Love in Your Eyes Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2008 04:07 AM
    Threads

The Port City of Draefar- Draefar Marketplace

Leafe quickly surveyed Roc's wounds. He had recieved a large gash across his forehead as well as a few minor cuts surrounding the gash. He looked up and around at all the other people fighting the Mist Reapers.

"What is going on...."

It was then that 3 more Mist Reapers jumped out from alleys and confronted Leafe

"Gesa...marin....hyuto...morrocto"

Leafe turned to Roc who was quietly mumbling something to himself and slowly began to get up"

"Roc what are you..."

In an instance, Roc dashed at a super fast speed right at the 3 Mist Reapers and took each out with a single blow. He then turned to Leafe, and it was then that Leafe noticed that one of his left eye was glowing red.

"I want to kill more!"

Roc let out an extremely loud yell and started making a mad dash towards the larger group of Mist Reapers.

Leafe couldn't keep up with Roc, he was moving too fast.

"Roc, what's going on? What's happening to you?"

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Donovan had a brief moment of peace, watching both the operative take out their repective targets. As Valyn applied the spell, some Reapers realized the distraction, and charged. "Stay down!" He harshly said to them as he prepared what he always referred to as the C.O.S. Circle of Slash. The Cainscouge's heavy head swung around in a circle, Donovan rotating like little children to do get dizzy with the speed. The circle came high, low, near, far, and cut down every Mist Reaper that was approaching.

As he slowed, even with his thought functions made fast and clear by his powers, he was dizzy. The Cainscouge became one piece again, and he wobbled drunkenly as he turned to see the devastation.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hood-Man, Over Draefar

"Brother Cale, please, please. I only wish to shed light on the Truth. Besides," Hood-Man paused, allowing a wisp of warning crawl into his voice. "If you lose faith, Brother, you will not have the strength to defeat me."

"Ah," he clear his throat. "Don't take that as a threat, Brother. I embrace you as family. But really, there is no need for more blood shed, as they've been injured enough. What say you? Shall I give them time to lick their wounds?"

Not even waiting for Cale's response, he started an untranslated chanted that echoed to the ears of the Mist Reapers. "And now, let's journey forth, not dwelling on these distasteful issues." He sped forward to the hide-out, which was located in the mountains to the south.
    ---------------------------

All the Mist Reapers stopped their combat, stopping the attacks on all the people in the market. They looked at one another and said things along the lines of "Father calls us." One by one they vanished like shadows, fading away into nothingness. Even the recently dead Mist Reapers vanished, leaving no evidence of their existence behind.

The Crimson Blade captain used her elven vision and looked upwards, spotting a Velkrei with its pilot and Cale. Was it really Cale? He was locked in the detention center last time she checked, so she wasn't sure. No, she was sure. It was indeed Cale. Valyn looked at the Faithful disappear then focused back on Kyung-Soon, still trying to stop the bleeding, but she wasn't an expert healer. In her field of work, she dealt harmful spells.

"I need some help here!" she shouted to anyone with medical knowledge. The bleeding wouldn't stop completely.

"...Father?" Kyung-Soon weakly inquired in a whisper, then blacked out.
    Last edited by Faceless111; 09-13-2006 at 10:25 PM.

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cale-Over Draefar
    Cale was confused by the Reaper. He had come across some...flaw in the faith that the Man preached.
    Feeling threatened... the slightest...yet noticable change in the Man's voice was noticed by Cale.
    But the Man quickly racanted his statement, and flew off, calling his "Faithful" to come as well.

Cale then noticed Captain Perraf was looking in his direction, using Elven sight as well. Kyung-Soon wasn't doing that well as the Captain apparently focused mainly on dealing pain...rather than stopping it, Cale thought.

He still had no idea why he still had...emotion for Kyung-Soon, as he had lost everything and her Employer's were apart of the blame.

Cale then plucked a feather from his wing, causing a few drops of blood to fall upon it.
    He then sent it down to the market with a flick of his wrist, making it land right next to Captain Perraf.
    The blood of an Angel contained powerful healing properties, making Angels great healers, if they found it necessary to give part of themselves.

Cale glanced one last time at Captain Perraf, granting her a pardon from his vengence, as she had allowed him to live before.
    He then flew off quickly after the Hooded-Man, still unsure of why He had offered healing...or sympathy rather to Kyung-Soon, as he was positive he had none left...

Closed Thread

Thread Information