AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Endless Ocean: The World Hidden in the Mist

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default RPG: Endless Ocean: The World Hidden in the Mist

OOC: Kojima's colors/Azure Wing's colors/Crysta's color's/Kasagi's colors/Crimson Sky's colors/Kairin's colors/Dakasume's colors/Rathiro's colors/Narrator's colors (This post only.) And it's a 4-6 posts a day from Monday-friday, up to 8 on Saturday and Sunday.

*Narration*

Zaytarn... the land surrounded by an azure substance called mist. This is the story of the people caught up in the storm to come.

"I...I have...a place to go? Is there...a way to earn my name? Do your experiments....."

Back when the Zeov Corperation created the Mist Reapers, they found one particular subject to be very powerful, pehaps more powerful than the rest. His name was Rathiro Higeshime... he could lift very large things with strength and telekinesis. He was the elite Vanguard until one day....

*GENO DEATH*

Our story now begins.....
    -----------------------------------------------
    In a broken down workshop was a Sky Duelist... but he wasn't a normal one though... He was a Mist Reaper.

His name is Kojima... he goes by the alias 'Hawk' in Draefar. To his right is his Velkrei, Azure Wing.

"Koji, we are running low on funds my friend." As we all know Velkrei only have full fighting ability when they are piloted, but some of the 'Originals' enjoy being out and about even if they can't really fight.

"I know Azure... we need to enter a tournement." He was reading a newspaper and was trying to relax. "But we've got to tone it down, you know Zeov is after us.

"Yes... Into the DimComp I go!"

Kojima pressed the Wrist ring on his right arm and Azure Wing disappeared into a preserved demension. "Now we gotta go into town..."

He walked out of the workshop and down the road, wondering what would happen next.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Walking down a road in Aurzon, a Drakean by the name of Crysta looked about the metalic and crystal scenery. She made her way into the main city and looked about.

"The Silver Star... where are you?" She was looking for the Sky Duelist called "The Silver Star" and hoped she could ask him something.

She then entered an arena and stood at an exit. She watched as a defence moel took on another defence model. They clashed shields and ran at each other. ".... The Silver Star..."
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Kasagi walked down the hallway in his estate, he saw Kairin and Dakasume cleaning the hallway.

"Hello my friends! How are you?" He bowed to his servent friends.

Kairin bowed to Kasagi "Master-"

"No, call me Kasa-chan..." He grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes "You and Daka-san have been my friends since childhood... I'm not gonna let you be my servants for long..."

Dakasume tripped and fell. "Ahhh!"

Kasagi caught him and whispered. "Be careful... Keep Kairin awake, I'll be coming to your quarters tonight, We're busting out."

Dakasume started to sweat. "You sure?"

Kasagi nodded as he went to his room.

Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 09-08-2006 at 09:05 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

This is my yoshimitsu color
    This is Anubis's color
    When i am narrating my nice little life.

On top of a building Yoshimitsu looked down upon the roaring streets and his "fellow" people living their lives. Slowly he looked up and thought to himself "Look at them, living their wasted little lives. But we all live our lives i guess, even if they are worthless"

Yoshimitsu started to walk away from the edge. paused, slowly turning to the edge. then he ran to the edge, jumping off, His velkrie went over his body "What is it now, killing any meatbag's?"
    "No Anubis, unfortunetly we are not. Let us head to the crystal forest."
    " Uhh why, nothing but crap there."
    " JUST SHUT UP AND GO YA STUPID MACHINE!"

flew up into the cloudless sky, heading for their destanation...Crystal Forest.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Kasumi was sitting out her house oiling her bow string. When she was done she put in back on her recurve bow and put her arm guard on so she didn't hurt her arm. She went into the forest to go practice.

She set up her three targets like her master had showed her. She set them up as far as part as possible and never shot one target twice. She hit the first tarket dead on and went to the third target that was behind her and also shot that dead in the middle! nd went to the second on her left. You could hear SNAP! SNAP! with each release of her bow.

When she practiced for another hour or so until she felt that she had enough practice. She set aganist the big white oak tree and closed her eyes resting.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Donovan hung the humming bird feeder back up, now filled with the sugar water the hummingbirds craved. They instantly took to chirping and squabbling among themselves, their war chirps filling the air. "You'd think the Angels would know how to take care of birds" he muttered as he walked away.

He came to a rail that would have kept him from falling onto the walls of an arena. He backed up, then broke into a run to the rail. Grabbing it and flipping over, his feet slammed against the edge of the building and ran down it. When he hit the street, he kept running, leaning back until he hit the oppisite building. He ran up that building, and flipped onto his feet.

He bought a ticket and watched the Valkrei fight. "So, are one of you going to be my Companion... if I am the Waymaker?" he thought, then noticed a Hydrean beside him. "Odd..." his mind continued.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 09:33 PM
    Threads

(white is mirage= balthazars velkrie)
    (red is balthazar)

balthazar walked outside as he greeted the day with a warm smile

"ahhh...what a lovely day for a walk dont you agree mirage darling" he took out a silver ball mixed with alittle blue,it glowed and out came a spinx type valkrie,mirage smiled and laughed

"tis a very nice day master..i wounder what your friend kasumi is doing?" she purred "you know she could be your girl friend someday..shes prety and smart,shes a good fighter and all.."

balthazar chuckled 'now love..remember what i told you" he blushed "i am setting out to find my sister today...and i wont let love interfear..alright hun?"

mirage stood up and hugged balthazar "awww darling thats sweet..' she blushed "i love you..and you know i will always be by your side...after all i am following your sisters orders when she vanished..she was a sweet girl and all"

balthazar blushes and hugged mirage back "yes..and i thank you..and i am greatful that you are by my side" he smiled and looked at her in the eyes "now..lets go pick up kasumi and we will head out ok love?" he smiled and gave her a sweet gaze

mirage jumped in the air and formed around balthazar giving him a kick butt sphinx look "but...dont you think people will think its odd that i am a female valkrie?..i mean i love having you as a master but..i dont know" she smiled and laughed "anyway..lets get going!!! i cant wait to see kasumi i wounder how she is doing" balthazar got on all 4 legs and started to run he darted at the speed of light down through the forest he then stoped at kasumi's house and knocked on the door

"hello!!! kasumi you there!!..its me balthazar!" balthazar said in a mixed voice of mirage

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After flying he landed somewhere in Crystal Forest, only to see a loboji with another talking. "Animal meatbag's! lets kill sir lets kill!"

"Not yet you stupid hunk of junk, Untill then, go back. i need to talk."

"Just dont open you armor patch wehre your mouth is sir, have a nice day...not!"

And so Anubis went back into the wrst bracelet around Yoshimitsu's hand, slwoly he walked up to the 2 Lopboji, No noticing them, he interuppted them and said "Hello, I am Yoshimitsu Yoshimoto. Call me either by my 1st or last name. You are?..."

He glanced at them holding out his hand hoping for a hand shake. Waiting for a response.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

In the Port City of Draefar, Mist Reaper could be found running the back alleys in panic. He ducked behind some barrels to catch a quick breath, breathing hard and daring to peek out. First he heard the footsteps echoing off the ground and walls of the alley. Then he saw his pursuer, walking calmly around the corner. A young female attired in white with a Psi Scythe ready and a Demon Talon Gauntlet, with which she dragged along the wall.

Quickly, he got up and recovered, pressing on the pursuit and dashing again. He knew this alley, which gave him the advantage. It led to an abandoned building, where he'd attempt to hide and perhaps ambush the pursuer.

----------------------

"Oh, he's quick," Kyung-Soon smirked to herself and watched the Mist Reaper run off again. He turned a corner and disappeared from sight. She followed his path.

The corner turned into a run-down building, perhaps a warehouse. The door was creaked open, inviting her. Does he think this'll buy him? What a joke, she thought to herself and entered. The air inside was stuffy and dusty. The building was, in fact, a warehouse. There were crates littered about and plenty of places to hide.

This wasn't a problem, only an annoyance. Kyung-Soon knelt to the ground and doodled a symbol. She tapped it, "Detect Life." A pulse emitted from the symbol, like that of a radar. She looked about and spotted a body's pulse coming from inside a large crate. So he was hiding.

"Where, oh where can he be hiding?" she asked in a sing-song voice, loud enough for him to hear. "Where, oh where can he be?" She walked and allowed her footsteps to be heard.

--------------------------------

Sweat dripped from the Mist Reaper's forehead. His heart was beating so bad that it hurt. He gulped down the panic and took a deep breath as the footsteps got closer and closer. Closer still, until it stopped dead in its tracks. The Pursuer. No, it was not longer a pursuit. The Hunter.

The Psi Scythe split the crate open, "Gotcha!"

He quickly activated his modified Psi Blade and blocked the attack.

---------------------------------

"Make this easy on both of us and don't put up a fight!" she exclaimed. This outcome was already decided.

"Silence, you Zeov Dog!" he shouted back, but his voice was shakey.

She grinned. Focused in her mind a symbol and marked his chested. "Supaiku!" The SymJunc spell activated and a metal spike formulated from the ground, driving up through the Mist Reaper's chest. He coughed up blood and fell forward, driving the spike furtherer through his chest. He was dead.

"Heh," Kyung deactivated her scythe. "Mist Reapers are too easy to kill. It's surprising that Zeov Corp. made them." She tapped her jeweled necklace, unleashing her Velkrei, Crimson Hunter. It was a well-built model/replica, courtesy of Zeov Co.

"Yes, Master?" It's voice was robotic and lifeless.

"Call it in, another dead Mist Reaper. Crimson Blade operative Kyung-Soon Na awaiting new profile," Kyung exited the warehouse and the alley.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kisume sits up. She sighed as she fot up and head back to her house. Katsu came out.

"Kisume we could get there faster if you use me"

"Ture! Why not?" she said. Katsu surrounded Kisume and they were off. Katsu stopped in front of Balthazar. Katsu went back into the bracelet.

Kisume looked at Balthazar "Yes? Sorry i wasn't here early. I was practicing in the forest." she said opening her fornt door and letting Balthazar in and the new guy. "What can I get you both to drink?" she asked

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

Cale was deeply immersed in his work. Since his arrival the Elves had constructed towering shelf-like storage systems, holding the ancient scrolls and texts of their past.
    Although an outcast, he still was an Angel, which allowed the Elves to finally do away with the towering ladders which they has built to reach the many original shelfs, Cale would simply fly up to them, gathering scrolls for the Elves.

Cale literally lived and worked in the Archives. He was given modest quarters, enough space for him to continue his Artwork, which he worked on during his free time. His life had been solitary to date, and he was happy to keep it that way.
    Luckily he could go about the city, without making a scene with his wings. As his Master, Selvarr The Keeper of Records had used his Mist Weaver abilities to help Cale create a Seal placed on his back, that would allow his Wings to receed into his body, with little or no pain.

"Cale you should take a break, let us have a drink" said Selvarr as he placed a tray containing some bread and a sparkling water type of liquid on one of the tables.
    "Alright Master, I've been working on a new painting...I think you will find it to be an effect seal as well" said Cale as he brought a Canvas that contained a complex tapestry-like design.
    Cale's paintings also allowed him to create new Seals, which were his favorite type of spells to use. They could be seen drawn around the Archive building, protecting the scrolls from intruders.

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

balthazar smiles "ah kasumi..its alright i know you practice alot so i dont mind if you take a few hours ill wait for you" balthazar blushed and nodded as he walked into her house "please just some water...if you dont mind....' he glanced over at the guy and shoke his hand "im balthazar...its nice to meet you yoshimoto.." he sat down as mirage jumped off of him turning back into her sphinx form "hello there kasumi!!!!! its been awhile..its good to see you mistress" mirage bowed and layed down at balthazars feet.

balthazar looked down to see mirage laying there and scratched her ears 'yoshimoto was it?...why are you here exactaly?" balthazar blinked and looked back at kasumi "your looking great today kasumi...hows katsu?" mirage lifted her head up "yes..where is kasumi...i miss her" mirage meowed and smiled as she purred.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

" I am here seeking a worthy adversary, i should kill you both and call it a day. But i think i will take with you, for as you havnt guessed. I am a Mist Reaper, and a Murderer. Willing kill any if my way. But you my firend are lucky i dont kill you"

Stares at his tea, then glances at the 2 loboji, giving them a sense of uncomfortability. " I dont drink tea.... or anything"

He sat there waiting for a response, with his horrible eyes staring at them as if he were to kill them at the current moment.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

balthazar blinked and stared at yoshimoto "what?.....do you have a problem with me? balthazar laughed and drank his water "im sorry...but...is that your valkrie...its...weird looking" he laughed. mirage looked at yoshimotos valkrie and gasped...."a..an..anubis!!!!!!.." mirage growled with anger "how dare you show show your face to me!!! i hould kill you right now!" balthazar blinked 'mirage darling?...do you know him?" mirage growled and looked back at balthazar 'yes master i do...i dated him..."

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyung-Soon sat in a cafe near the docks and heaved a sigh. This was routine after killing a Mist Reaper, an official from Zeov Corp. would come and fill out paper work while giving the Crimson Blade agent paper work to fill out while they both worked out the details of the encounter. Routine. Kyung hated the word.

The official was short and fat, wearing fancy clothes. He fixed his reading glasses, which magnified his eyes, and pulled the pile of papers to fill out from his briefcase. "So, let's begin," he snorted.

"Ugh," Kyung-Soon protested.

An hour passed. The work was done and it was finally time to receive her next profile. The fat official reached into his case and pulled out a thin file labelled Classified. He handed it to her, "I'll see you soon, Kyung-Soon!" He left the cafe.

She read the file and grinned. "We're going to see elves," Kyung tapped her necklace and the Velkrei popped out. She suited up and went outside to take off. The trip to Varnia shouldn't take too long. Her next assignment was there.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kisume just smiled at Yoshimotos's glare. "Why be so cold? By the way, it doesn't work on me." she said. She sat down in a chair and Katsu came out

"'Mirage! How are you?" she asked excitedly

"Hello, Mirage and as katsu said "How are you?" she said. She put her bow on her back and remembers she didn't take her arrows out of the tarkets. "Darn! I didn't get my arrows!! I'll be right back." she said getting up.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Reminding myself...: Kojima's colors/Azure Wing's colors/Crysta's color's/Kasagi's colors/Crimson Sky's colors/Kairin's colors/Dakasume's colors/Rathiro's colors/any random person's color's.

Kojima wandered into town and down an ally. a few people greeted him "Hey Hawk" and Keep it up Hawk" for that's what most know him by.

He entered the bar and looked at the bar tender. "Hey... if there a crow cawing at midnight?"

"I know that the moon will be full, but the tree is almost full..." They were speaking in code, they had to be careful.

Kojima ran to the bathroom in a hurry. "I hunger...." He pulled off his face mask and took in a deep breath, the azure mist could be seen entering his body through his body.

He then put his mask up again after taking in some mist and walked out. "Put me on the Zeov's tab" which was code for "Sign me up for the underground tournement.'

He sat at the bar, looking about the room. He saw some of his compeditors, and scoped out what he could. He cuntinued to relax.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Crysta saw Donavan to her left "I hope he's not mixing me up with the Hydrean...." she thought to herself. "Where are you?" she thought as decided to sneak about the area.

She weaved a blanket of Mist over her body and disappeared. She ended up in the pre-shop, where sky duelists made final adjustments to there Velkreis.

"I must find him..." She then walked out unnoticed and walked thestreets again.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Once the night fell upon Aurzon, Kasagi jumped from his bed and grabbed his life savings (100,000 Ryu) and his DimComp aswell as a few other things. He snuck his way to Kairin's room and found that Dakasume had listened to him.

"Let's go..." He moved towards the window and drew a SymJunc spell in the air in front of the window. The glass turned into mist and slapped into the paper.

Kairin grabbed on to Kasagi and Dakasume as they leaped out the window.

"Crimson Sky!" He said as his Velkrei formed around his body.

"I got'cha! Crimson Sky held onto Dakasumeand Kairin as they were falling, then Kasagi released his WCS (Wing Compression System) and Crimson Sky grew silver wings. They glided off, away from the old life.

"Here you guys... take these." He handed them their own WCS's to hide their wings so they wouldn't be thought as slaves.

Dakasume hopped off, and caught Kairin as they landed in an open field. "Well Kasagi... what now?"

Kairin jumped "How about we get our own place?"

Kasagi nodded "Good idea Kairin-dono, let's go off into the night!" They walked towards the city full of lights and clocks.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

mirage jumped with excitement "katsu!! hey hun! how are you!" mirage higed katus tightly and laughed,balthazar looked at kasumi 'its ok kasumi take your time," he laughed alittle and smiled,he thought to himself "shes cute..." mirage laughed as she hugged katsu "so what have you been up to?" she smiled with happiness, balthazar smiled "hello katsu havent seen you in awhile" he said with a smile

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: It would make the RPG a lot easier if the player would label the character's location above each post, for example:

Kyung-Soon, Port City of Draefar

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cale- Archive Building-Varnia

"Ah, that could be the most complex one yet Cale" said Selvarr as he ran his hand over the canvas, trying to follow the pattern.
    "A dangerous one at that...why create one that can break the combinaton between a Velkrei and its master?"

"Zeov Marauders that come here seeking the Reapers...often times care nothing of what happens to innocents who get in there way...its only business to them" said Cale as he slowly drank his water.
    "Its my most powerful Seal yet...although I know not the side effects...nor how much strain it will put on me...I hope to never use it."

"Though I'm confident I can protect my...people" said Cale as his voice trailed. It was in fact true that the Elven ties Cale had were stronger than those of a the Angels who shunned and outcast him.
    "I must return to re-scribing these scrolls, Master...One of the local healers needs some new healing scrolls"

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kisume walks out the door and down the path to where she trains. She left katsu to talk to kirage. She walked slowly down the path. She finally came upon her practice grounds. She reached up to grab her arrows, barely tall enough to reach them. When she got them down she put them in her quiver.

"Kisume and i have been training...a lot." said Katsu sitting down on the floor. "It been a long time hasn't?" she asked. "I missed you all a lot!!"

OOC: Last post for the night

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Donovan- City of Aurzon

"Wait... oh." he thought as he realized he had mistaken the girl. "Live and learn" he said to himself as he pulled a small watch out and checked the time.

A few minutes later, he picked up a heavy satchel that had been left behind a dumpster.

Soon after that, he looked into the window of a Zeov outpost that produced Replica parts. Making aboslute sure it was deserted, he ripped the door open, pressed a button the satchel, and threw it in.

He was a good ways away when the bomb blew, blowing the windows out of the building and decimating everything that was inside, which he hoped didn't include workers. Don't kill the damned because of their foolishness, a teaching of the first Donovan.

He ducked inside a bar as people ran to the building, something in it had caught fire. Stilling his heartbeat, he slipped into a chair.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyung-Soon, Magic City of Varnia

Kyung made a graceful landing and stored away the Crimson Hunter in her DimComp. She took a deep breath, "Ah! Amazing! The city of elves, of magic! This was the birthplace of the SymJunc system!" Her glee was bursting at the seems, for Kyung-Soon held a special love for the SymJunc system and Mist magic. She found it all very fascinating.

I know I'm on assignment, but who says I can't have a little fun, she though. Besides, I might find a clue on his whereabouts... in the... the Archives! She didn't actually expect to find any leads in the Archives, but she lied to herself to convince herself that a visit there wouldn't hurt. Really, it was the scrolls that held her interest.

Finally, Kyung managed to find the Archives and she opened the door. "Hello?" she called out. Her voice echoed. She allowed her eyes to wander, gazing on the shelves of scrolls. And she beamed.

"Ah! I can't believe it!" she rushed inside and began to browse the scrolls, until she caught sight of an angel... with dim grey wings, of lower social class in the society of angels.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: last post for tonight also....tetsano this rp is going to be awsome i tell you!

BIC: mirage smiled at katsu "yes...it has been awhile...hasent it?" she smiled and layed down by kastu "so..how have you been?..im sure you must have meet some guy! or got some new weapons?..." she laughed and rolled over on her back

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cale was quitely writing instructions as well as symbols for the Healer. He heard the old wooden door creak open.
    Although most of the Elves didn't mind his wings and the fact he was a fallen Angel, Cale liked to keep his Angel-hood so to say Hidden.

He was startled by the voice of a female. He quickly focused his symjunc making his Wings receed into his back.
    Selvarr had also told him to picture himself as and Elf, for a better disguise.
    Cales short brown hair now grew to shoulder length, his ears became pointed like the Elves, and his muscular Angel figure was downsized somewhat.

"Just my luck...a new visitor and I almost reveal myself" muttered Cale as he, moved an old wooden crate, revealing a Seal. These hidden Seals allowed for unseen movement around the Archives.

"I see you find our scrolls appealing..." said Cale in his Elven form, as he appeared behind the browsing female.
    "I apologise if the Angel Illusion caught you off guard...It scares off the young ones who may, horseplay in the Archives."

"My master the Keeper of the Records is resting now...But Can I help you with something in Particular?" said Cale bowing as his Elven form was finally perfected...after many, odd and akward tries in the past.
    "I am Cale, the Apprentice Scribe of these Archives."

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Yellow is Ketsueki Kizuato
    White Is Kinogon Omamori
    OOC: Sorry for some mistakes.

Sitting on top of a wall of The Port City of Draefar was Ketsueki Kizuato, He sat there looking up at the sun not saying a word all he could think about is what to do next. But out came his Velkrei Kinogon Omamori

"So...what do we do now? We have no where to go." He said looking down at the ground

Ketsueki sat apon the wall and glanced up at Kinogon "Simple...we wait for something intresting to happen."

Kinogon then thought of an idea "Hey why dont we go watch a dog fight..or enter one."

Ketsueki nodded "We can watch but entering....fighting is pointless."

They both jumped off the wall and started to walk towards the dome.
    Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 09-08-2006 at 11:36 PM.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The Port City of Draefar, In the alley bar: The Duelist Cloud.

Kojima was waiting for the bar man to bring the sign-up spec and such.

"The matches are free for all, and any weapons are allowed." He said to Kojima.

"I see... sign me up." He then ordered a drink as the night went on, he pulled out the hilt of his Psi Blade and tossed it about.

Another sky duelist raised from his chair and walked to Koji. "Hawk is it?" He was cocky and egotistic also halfway drunk. " I can take you on any time-"

He was interrupted when Koji activated is Azure model XII, placing it at the man's throat. "Back off buddy." his eyes glowed with mist power, the man was blown across the room by an invisable force.

"Rathiro taught me...but now I must defeat him..." he thought as he sat back down and everybody returned to their buisness..
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    The Clock Tower City of Aurzon

Crysta gave up searching and decided to go somewhere else. "This is getting me nowhere..." She created a floating disk out of the mist then stepped onto it.

She flew through the night full speed... the Azure Sunset made the world blue, and she prayed for the lost souls of those who cannot rest. "Where I'm going... I don't know. But I will find the secrets of the 'Prophecy'..."
    __________________________________________________ ______
    The Clock Tower City of Aurzon

"Kasagi-san, are you sure we could?" Dakasume said as he watched Crimson Sky return to the DimComp. "Aren't places expensive? Without your family... nevermind." He didn't want to remember the estate... he wanted to be free with Kairin and Kasagi.

Kairin danced about the field forcing Kasagi to dance with her "Yay Kasa-chan! We're free!" He Blue hair was enhanced by the Azure sunset's last gleaming rays.

Kasagi held out his money I have 100,000 Ryu... enough for a small place and more. But I think we should move... but not until the next Tourney at the Arena." He looked at his friends and smiled "I'm not called the Silver star for nothing!"
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 09-08-2006 at 11:23 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information