AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Secret Service Wars

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default RPG: Secret Service Wars

OOC
    I did want to see more people signed up before I started this but I figure there is no harm in building a bit of story first.

There are a few characters. A note for those whom have signed up there is no character limit this time around as long as there is an approved character sheet you can have as many characters as you believe you can handle.

We'll see what happens, hopefully there'll be some baddies joining us soon.

The FIU Main Headquarters - New York City - New York

Steve stacked the papers neatly into the pile as the agents filtered into the room, it was their monthly briefing report and there was quite the bit to talk about.
    Behind him on the wall was a rather large map of Russia and the surrounding countries. Blue, red and Yellow markers marked specific points on the map.
    The blue symbolized places where they had spotted and confirmed the KGB activity, the red places the KGB had already conquered, and the yellow suspected areas of KGB movements.
    Every meeting, every glance at the map there were more and more red markers, and even more blue ones. The KGB were amassing numbers no one had ever seen before.

Five minutes after nine in the morning and Steve stood up and walked to the map placing another red marker on it, before sighing and shaking his head. He turned to his agents.
    "Last night the KGB moved into Lithuana with a force that the Lithuania guard were not ready for, and the country was loss. The U.N. again has no response believe it was a terrorist attack and that the government is still in control. Tsarina Alexia's grasp of the blinders over the U.N. remain in place. And we have word that Turkmenstien is next. It's a long shot but we're sending people in. Our Primary Deputy Director will be choosing a small team of five to go, we will enlist some outside help but it'll be her call as to who."

Stepping back to the desk he pulled up the file folders. "Each of you will have work here, the KGB continue to bring their pressence right into the states and are even trying to slip insiders into our own government. We're going to have to step up our own defenses and be cautious with our moves now. President Nathan Kellar has advised us to be ready to go against the U.N. ourselves. It will be a last resort but if the U.N. doesn't open it's eyes were looking at a war. That is political though and Nathan will be handling that. The Secretary of Nation Defense Larry Mongolian is here to talk to us today."

An older man with graying hair and a look that just annoyed people without any words spoken moved to the front of the room. To his right were a couple of men meant to be his body guards, they leaned back against the wall as Larry began to speak. "The FIU is fairly new and we understand this however, the performance needs to be brought up a notch, the FBI and CIA will handle internal affairs of the United States. We need you to concentrate solely on the KGB, and thier movements. Recent CIA reports place the KGB moving in from the west coast via boat and spreading out. We must find a quick resolution to this." Larry eyed everyone.

Steve nodded his head. "Your case files will be available for pick up by the end of the day. Dismissed." He dismissed the agents leaving just Larry, and his deput directors in the room with him. "You know Larry if I didn't know any better I say you came to tell us we're incompetant."
    "If I didn't know any better Steve I'd say you were." Larry grabbed his coat from the back of one of the chairs. "We'll be in touch." He smiled then left the room with a few others.
    Sighing Steve dropped into his chair. Jerk.

OOC
    I'll post Kyle's first stuff and Alexia's later. Don't need to yet and I'm considering talking to the owner of the Chasidy, Jamil and Marcus characters so I can use them.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Alice sat in her office going through files. She was trying to find information on people. Mostly people hanging around the 'yellow' areas. She was hoping to find some shady pasts on these people. So far: nothing. She leaned back into her chair and rubbed her eyes a bit. She had been working on suspects of KGB activity for a good 5 hours straight. She opened on of her drawers and pulled out a flask of burbon. She took a sip and stuck it back in. She got up and stretched. She plopped back in her chair and started working again.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Daniel looked down his homemade range at a house about fifteen minutes from a middle-of-nowhere town called Highlands. He sighed, and brought a rifle to his shoulder. Down the sights, there was a bullseye taunting him. He quickly placed several holes near the middle, then sighed again. More than anything, he was bored right now. He sat on the ground, aware of the bulge of his cell phone. "Things can't be that quiet." he mumbled to himself.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Stone Col' Killa' Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 12:41 AM
    Threads

Michael lined up the sight from his scope on his MAG-76, his hawk eye matching up with his target, Senitor Barny Q. Bellingham, of New York. A small smrik perched on his cold lips, as his finger twitched on the trigger, his target in a crowd of people, counting down till he was open for a head shot, "15...27...43...23...54...32...21...5....65.....32 ...13...23...10...4...1" he pulled the trigger as he reached one, the bullet finding its mark between the senitors eyes, blood spewing from his freshly shot and shattered skull. Blood spraying all over the near by crowd.

"Heh...To easy.." He said, as he brought his attention too two cops, " Bingo..." He fired two more shots, killing the officers instantly, as the bullets nailed there skulls. Soon after this, more cops came, setting up a parimiter, he pulled out another Identical rifle, aiming at the new found cops, blowing out holes through there chests, and heads. "Target Eleminated, Targets, Entire Police Force, Senitor Barny Q. Bellingham, All Eleminated" He said into a microphone, as it responded.

"Great, Now pull out Michael, Before the FBI cetch up with you." Michael nodded to himself, pacing his weapons into there cases, and loading them into an awaiting car below the building, as it drove off away from the crime scene, and the state of New York.
    Blood Dripping from the walls
    Blood Dripping from the halls
    Blood Curtling down your spine
    Blood flowing down the line
    Blood slicing through the air

Screams like that no one likes
    Screams that shrill through the sky
    Screams that people cannot hear
    Screams that kill when people get near

A bloody Ax hacks a victim
    A gunshot blows through a persons skin
    A sword slices and dices
    While your love, kills like no other weapon,
    It hurts, It burns, And tortures my soul

~$ Blood Assassin $~

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Tiria sat cross legged on her bed, her arms folded and the fingers of her right hand drumming against her arm. Honestly, she was a bit miffed at the briefing, which seemed to be focussing on the states alone. "Defend the states, he says." she grumbled, changing her tone into one of mockery. "Our defenses need to be brought up a notch, he says. What about other countries, don't they matter?" She sighed and let herself fall backwards. "World War two all over again. The yanks only step in when their country is threatened."
    Last edited by red storm; 09-10-2006 at 04:15 AM.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

OOC
    I'll be adding three Character sheets for Jamil, Chasidy and Marcus. These three are not my characters; they belong to a friend. Friday night I asked her for permission to play them. She had expressed a little sadness that she didn't have the time to do so herself but she did grant me the permission to play them.
    So here is hoping I do them justice.

Unknown Location - Moscow, Russia

"The run is set up then?"
    Adam nodded his head as he sat on the other side of a large wooden desk; the desk that Kyle had taken a position behind early in the morning and had been working behind it all day. "Jamil and Chasidy will be here tomorrow morning to go over the set up we have." He added.
    "They're coming?" Kyle looked up at him; he knew that the run was important but not that it was important enough to involve the boss and her second.
    "Yea." Adam couldn't help but grin. He knew Kyle liked looking at Chasidy, liked seeing her and became almost flustered when she walked into the room. Even though he still gave a cold and almost cruel attitude towards her, Adam could see it in Kyle's eyes. "Why ya hiding something ya don't want them to see?"
    "Nyet!" Kyle answered in Russian without thought.
    "..."
    "...No, I mean no. I'm not. I just wasn't aware this run was so important that they should be up and coming here."
    "Not just this run. Chasidy and Jamil have a few things to see to out here, and of course a few more runs for us."
    "They don't think we can do ou---" Kyle stopped as he saw her standing up in the doorway.
    Adam blinked. "Do our what?"
    Kyle was just staring at the doorway so Adam stopped and turned, the jumped up to his feet. "You're early..." Adam blinked.
    "Is this a problem?" Chasidy spoke gracefully. She knew Adam didn't speak Russian and so for his benefit she spoke English. While Adam had been learning the language from Kyle it still wasn't enough for her to speak it to him and have him understand it.
    Chasidy didn't look the same as they had last seen her but when in the presence of her own and some of her most trusted she didn't wear the colored contacts. Her hair however was cut shorter and died a strawberry blonde color.
    "No." Kyle responded as he stood up. His rather cold attitude exhibiting save for the warm eyes that took her in.
    "Good. Jamil and I are going to look over the plan and then I'll want to talk to you." She walked in the rest of the way and stood before Kyle, the plans were on his desk so she planned on taking over the office for a little bit. Standing a few feet from him she smiled faintly.
    "Sure." Kyle nodded his head and moved to leave the office with Adam.
    Adam had a few tasks to accomplish, some equipment to gather before the run and so Kyle was alone for the afternoon.

The organization was weird in a sense, they were criminals, and they did kill people without any warrant or duty.
    They typically kept to themselves but lately the dogs, as they called the KGB, had been pissing in the wrong backyard. It wasn't their job, they weren't being paid for it but it was becoming too much to just let slide.
    Secret reports went to the FIU where they would be most beneficial. Stolen weapons went to threatened countries so that they may better prepare themselves and small attacks left the KGB and their forces weakened.

Kyle had found his way into his room, and there he lay on the bed, having barely fallen asleep when he heard a noise in the room. His gun was drawn from under the pillow raised and aimed on the woman whom had entered. Taking in her appearance for a moment, the slack black pants with the silver large necked sweater. She could likely be wearing anything and he'd find her pretty.
    But pretty wasn't enough to wash away the bad memories he had had from women. Not enough to make him change his opinions.
    "Something I can do for you boss?" His cold attitude took residence as he placed the gun back away.
    Sighing Chasidy moved over to the bed and slipped her hand under the pillow to draw the weapon back out. "This isn't safe you know." She informed him as she checked the load and the safety before setting it down on the nightstand.
    "It isn't safe not to have it there." With her he spoke in his most comfortable language Russian. He was sitting on the edge of the bed and she was standing before him, making him eye level with her chest but he tilted his head up to look into her eyes instead. They were beautiful... she was beautiful.
    "Da, but I'd rather you not shoot yourself in the night."
    Kyle just shrugged in response to Chasidy's concern. "Something I can do for you though? Questions?"
    "No the plan is pretty thorough. Jamil has made some modifications but we can go over that tomorrow."
    "Then you're here because?"
    She frowned; she had thought it was obvious. "No reason." She turned and left the room, leaving him to his thoughts and his manners.

It was a couple days later and Kyle woke on his own at two in the morning, and hour before he had to get up for the run. Frowning and finding it’d be pointless to go back to sleep for an hour and then get up he pulled himself from the bed and found his way into the shower.
    There he thought about everything over the past couple of days, Chasidy had been there and around him a lot and always seemed to be trying to wear his either his patience or even just him down. Like she wanted him exhausted or something, because she constantly had him doing tasks that would tire him out.
    It was after a spar with her that she asked him to go and do something, and her being the boss he did it, begrudgingly.
    Yet through it all he found himself more attracted to the woman, the woman whom must have found some amusement in driving him crazy.
    Stepping from the shower he dried off and half dressed before finding his way back to his room. All of two feet into it and he felt her presence behind him. “…You’re up early.” He commented casually as he tossed the towel down onto the bed and continued to do up the buttons on his shirt.
    “So are you.” She closed the door behind her and walked to him, not paying attention to the fact he hadn’t fully dressed, just that she wanted his attention. “I want to make something clear about this run… it’s dangerous--"
    “I know that.” Kyle cut her off as he sat down on the bed to pull on his socks. “And I know what I have to do.”
    “Do you?”
    “Get the equipment and pull out.” Kyle was straight to the point of course he had other duties which included keeping Chasidy alive.
    Chasidy crossed her arms over, “Get it and pull out, and don’t worry about me and Jamil.”
    “What makes you think I would?” Kyle glanced up at her, noting the look in her eyes. Of course he would. She was the boss and as far as he was concerned she shouldn’t even have been going on the run.
    “Because you wear that ring.” She gestured to his ring. “And because you don’t believe I should be in this.”
    “You shouldn’t but that isn’t my call.” Kyle began and when he saw the cross look on her face he sighed. “It’s got nothing to do with you being a female, and has everything to do with you being the boss.”
    “You know how things work.”
    “That I do, and that’s why I believe you shouldn’t be on a run as dangerous as this one.”
    “As important as this one.” She spoke back stubbornly.
    “What do you think I’m going to screw it up?” Kyle had grown steadily colder with his voice, hoping it’d get her to go away.
    Stubbornly Chasidy glared at him, “You ARE reckless.” She snapped without meaning to.
    “…Oh jee thanks boss. I won’t screw it up.” Kyle rolled his eyes at the lack of confidence. She had always seemed to have it, calling him reckless and careless with his life. It was his life who was she to tell him how to run it.
    “No you won’t. Adam will be with you and Jamil and I will be there too.” She turned and headed for the door, “and don’t die. That’s the other part. Just don’t die.”
    Chasidy left him at that left him staring at the door where she had been with a mixture of emotions. It wasn’t just him whom had been cold and cruel there, it was she too, and yet behind it all he saw warmth in her eyes one that always brought a slight smile to his face.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Stone Col' Killa' Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Michael drove down his street, Jefferson. His body moving out of his Military style jeep, and down onto his sidewalk in front of this old Victorian Manor, walking over to the gate, he stopped in front of a box and flipped open the data code box, pressing his secret code into the box, he lifted it up, and walked in, the gate closing behind him. He did this once more with his door, himself approaching it, as he threw his bags, and cases onto the ground closing the door behind him, "I sure wish I had some company...Its not a very big Mob yet..Actually..Its just me.." He said this with a sigh, as he went up to his room, opening the door, one might be shocked to see it was covered in guns, gun-gun's, gun-posters, gun-magazenes, Assasination simulater. His TV was in the shape of a giant 12 gauge shot gun shell, He layed onto his bed, and looked up at the sealing, picking up his remote he turned on the T.V.....

((News Man (Hope its alright with you, its just temporarily LPS.)))

"Today, There was a man-slaughter in Downtown New York, Park seen in this clip, an appearent assassin shot, and murdered the Senitor with avengence along with the senitor, the entire downtown police squad, and body guards. This incedent proclaimed by the FBI was done by one, Michael O'Brian, Former Famous milatary Sniper, Who killed a recored three thousand in battle. The Vice pres-"

He shut off the T.V. as the News person was about to speak about the Vice President, muttering to himself, as he groaned, laying back on his bed, "Stupid FBI...Serching all over for me..To bad its as good as trying to find a Jon Doe." He said this with a slight laugh, as he picked up his favorite SMG taking it apart and putting it together again rapidly. Cleaning it as he took it apart one last time, admiring its beauty.

A sword slices and dices

~$ Blood Assassin $~

Senior Member Plaidbutterfly will become famous soon enough Plaidbutterfly will become famous soon enough Plaidbutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2006 03:27 PM
    Threads

...And somewhere in a New Jersey airport, there was a different sort of controlled chaos.

"Tobias? Toby Chauncey? Mister Chauncey?" An airline stewardess stood on the tips of her toes, peering out over the crowd nervously. Obediently, Tobias waved and struggled his way through the throng over to the counter to meet her. She immediately looked noticeably nervous.

It was understandable. At first glance Tobias, just Tobias, looked slightly intimidating, lean and well-built in a muscular way but not so much as to bring on jokes of steroids; the severe black shirt aided the effect (although the khaki slacks sort of ruined it). However when the stewardess saw Tobias' carryon baggage she relaxed. He carried, slung over one arm and carefully clutched near to him, a bright pink bag that was unzipped at one end to reveal his little Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Molly. The pup's Italian leather collar shined (better shined than Tobias' shoes), her platinum and diamond dog tag gleamed and caught the light.

"I'm Toby. What'cha need?"

The airline stewardess stared him down for a moment before he blinked amicably at her, obviously looking more at her chest than at her face.

"Er. I'm sorry sir, but your luggage has been, um, misplaced. We'll try to locate it as soon as possible, of course..."

Tobias blinked, apparently unfazed by this. "'s fine. I shipped almost all my stuff over already anyway. Besides, I kept the most important thing with me." He grinningly turned to look down nearly at his armpit down at the face of his dog; a loud thump came from the bag as the creature's tail wagged furiously. He shamelessly lapsed into baby-talk. "Whozza pretty baby?! Who's the bestest puppy in the entire world?! Oh it's Daddy's Molly, ooohh yes!"

The airline stewardess raised one very pointed eyebrow and cleared her throat as to redirect the conversation.

"Well, our customer service agent would like to extend some sort of refund to you for your troubles - I have a check for a free flight if you would like, Mister, um, Chauncey -"

"Free flight? Ah, nah, it's fine. Unless... I can't cash it in and buy some more khakis and shirts, eh?" he said, looking down at himself.

"Well... no. I don't think it works that way.

"Oh. Well. In that case, it's fine," he said cheerfully waving his hand in a mildly dismissive manner. The airline stewardess blinked in shock before stuttering out a prepackaged, canned speech about how pleased she was for him to be flying with insert-airline-name-here and scurrying away.

Tobias just smiled affably before striding through the airport, occasionally catching stares for being a rather severe-looking man with a bright pink bag full of fuzzy little toy dog. He knew as soon as he found a cab, he would be all right; he had already mailed the most important things to himself anyway - namely, the explosive things, the best things. Normally, he would just buy more, but cash was a bit tight these days. Conservation and all that. Yes... a post office, and then New York, because he knew somewhere in New York were those FUI people, and FUI people paid good money to blow up KGB people, and Tobias had long since given up understanding it - all he knew was that his little dog Molly desperately, desperately needed more caviar garnish for her daily meal.
    Looking for an Inu-Yasha Roleplay Board...
    Please PM me if you know of one!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In his own home town...((Which is New Jersey..>>;)

He exited his house, as he got into his car, throwing a packaged missle launcher, along with a pack of missles, into the side, letting out an annoyed sigh, he drove off to an airport that was nearby. It was the New Jersey National Airport. Where the senetor of Nebraska was said to touch down. The hit on his head was around five-hundred grand. He laughed, as he gunned it down the freeway towards the air port, a few hours later he skidded to a halt in front of the air port. Grabbing his missle launches he opened the roof his top body exiting the roof putting the rocket launcher to his right, and ammunition to his left, Putting on his ear plugs, just as he watched the plane land, he loaded up the rocket and aimed.

He launched the missle towards the plane, lowering it, as the missle collided with the private jet, the plane blowing up instantly fire balls flying all over the field, one hitting a gass truck which exploded sending even more flams to a tree, begging to start a fire. He sighed, and shook his head, throwing the weapon and A.M.O. Down onto the car, as he slid into the front seat and took off.

A sword slices and dices

~$ Blood Assassin $~

Senior Member Plaidbutterfly will become famous soon enough Plaidbutterfly will become famous soon enough Plaidbutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

((It's so hard to make characters collide in this RP! :P okay, that made little sense to anyone but me... but here goes))

"Molly-Molly-Molly! Look! Explosions!"

Tobias had been quietly, near-serenely, waiting for a cab to pull around when the jet met its demise. While the crowd around him turned to look and immediately panicked, screaming and running, he instead ran over to the fence in large galumphing strides. His little toy dog seemed completely unfased by the noise, panting and wagging her tail in shared excitement.

"Oh wow, oh wow, ow wow! That's nice! - some sorta missile launcher I bet - man, those things lack finesse. I would've gone with something in the cargo hold. Got some style you know? But oh wow - that's nice," he crowed, gazing upon the cascading fireballs, half-talking to his dog. Molly barked in approval.

As the crowd shrieked, flailed, hid and generally panicked, a lone cab finally pulled up. Tobias jogged over and slid in the back seat, delicately setting Molly's pet carrier down beside him (the cab driver raised his eyebrows at this). "Where to?"

"Nearest post office. Aahh, one on Jefferson I think it is."

"Well, that's not the nearest. Kinda out in the suburbs, by some real fancy lookin' McMansion type neighborhoods. But it'll be fast to get to, with the traffic."

Tobias grinned. "Just what I thought too." The driver shrugged, seeming somewhat pleased with his odd passenger before pulling out... right behind Michael's jeep.

Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

OOC

Unfortunately this will be slow paced, I only have time to reply during the week and SOMETIMES on the weekend (Two jobs) Not to mention I'm in the bit of a family emergency and last week was completley out of the question with me in the bed with the flu.

I will do the best I can to get the characters all in one place ASAP but this story requires building. I do so <3 Molly tho.

Steve shook his head as he headed up to the office stopping by his Primary Deputy Director's office and peeking his head in.
    "No more drinking." He knew, didn't really care if she did so long as she did her work and did it right. But he occasionally had to be the boss and stop and tell her. "Also send a team out to Moscow, we have word something is going to happen there. Undercover, accompany them too."
    Steve was always to the point with the girls, uptight and to the point. Didn't much care for being kind with them. It was a waste of time.
    He moved on to his office, giving no time for her to object or ask questions, she could follow him to his office if she had them.
    By send a team he had meant the team he had prearranged. Consisting of three undercover agents, two field agents, and of course her.
    As he walked into his office he sighed seeing the news. "Joy." He muttered dropping into his chair and watching the news. "What a mess... what a bloody mess." Shaking his head he pushed it to the side, it was the FBI's job not his.
    He drew his concerns back to Russia.

Kyle was annoyed when she left the room but took the time he needed to finish prepping for the run. It'd be a long one, and before it he wanted a jog. So he left the house after everything was set and went for that jog, thinking along the 'faith' or rather lack there off his boss had shown him.
    The fresh air was always good for the head though, helped clear out a lot of what was bothering him and bring in some sort of calm. A clam he needed.
    This run was dangerous and he wasn't sure if all of them would make it out alive, but whether she liked it or not he'd make sure she did.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Michael walked up his sidewalk, as he beeped his jeep shut, letting out a sigh, he flipped the suitcase open, and put the cash into the money machine, as it counted up to 50K he smiled, and filed it into his wallsafe, shutting it, and closing the overcast panting. He walked over to his living room, and cracked open a nice fine bottle of whine, as he poured out a measurable sum, he opened the curtains and looked out the window at his fine street. He pressed his lips to the rim, as he sipped it watching time pass....

...Twenty minutes later, he saw a taxi pull up behind his jeep, he blinked, and stood up, putting his empty glass down on the table, watching a strangely akward looking man, carrying a pink bag with a toy puppy's head sticking out of it, he chuckled, as the massive muscle man stepped out of the taxi, and waited on what he was gonna do next, pulling a loaded shot gun to his side...

A sword slices and dices

~$ Blood Assassin $~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hey, do you know where the post office is? You look like a local. This stupid taxi driver SAYS he does, but we haven't seen it and I got a really important package to pick up."

Tobias shoved his sunglasses up on top of his head, blinking as he waited for a reply. Molly waggled her tail at the sight of the shotgun - something her owner wholly missed - ba-wark!-ing happily and panting so that all of her pink tongue flopped out of her mouth.

The taxi cab driver grumbled loudly about how he knew exactly where everything was, people were just too impatient nowadays, and how he was going to start doubling his rate from hereon out.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Alice giggled at Steves comment about her drinking.
    "Us Irish cant think straight without a bit of liquor in us"
    She gave him a wink and smiled. He started talking about the meeting she missed and his plans for Mascow.
    She talked as they walked.
    "Well, Ive been trying to find information on the list of people you gave me, but so far they seem clean. Why are you sending a team out?"
    Last edited by Ωmega; 09-19-2006 at 09:24 AM.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

OOC - Pssssst Silly Maru, he talked to you. Read the second post where I used Blue text =P <3 - I couldn't for the life of me remember the character name as I was typing so I just referred to ya by your title.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

OOC:
    XD So he did!
    Edited!!!!

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

"There is a bustle of activity going on there." He sighed. "Informants tell us that there just may be an opportunity for us to gain some much needed information on the KGB." By the time he had said this they were in his office, he had noted the news and he was seated behind his desk.

"Are you desiring to stay behind your desk or something?" He questioned, given the certain lack of compliance with his order and the questioning of it.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Daniel was listening to the news, on reports on the recent attacks. Of course, he didn't know how bad the media was altering the stories, but he could guess. And by now, the governies(government employees) were probably itching for action.

He was on his way to DC, land of the paying, home of the jobs. He'd already spread the word to Handlers(people who negociate with freelancers) that he'd be in the area, knowing that sometimes location was a factor in their descisions. And, if that failed, he had a friend in the area.

The radio fuzzed and lost signal, and he turned if off, driving in silence. At this point, stagnation was a more serious threat to him than bullets. He needed to find a job, and soon. Didn't much care what it was, just needed it.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Alice noticed a tone in his voice. It didnt bother her in the least.
    "No, actually I hate being in an office. So, Im assuming by your 'desk' comment that you plan on sending me out as well?"
    The thought of her getting to travel tickeled her pink. Espically if its to Moscow.
    The culture, the food, the drinks!
    Of course it would be business, but who says she cant have a little fun in her hotel room?
    A huge smiled beamed on her face

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

"Yea with a team." Steve looked up. "Which means You'll stay at a SAFE HOUSE in Moscow with OTHER people. No drinking."
    Steve tossed the folder across his desk. "Take Agent Tiria, Janson, Bobby and Lucas with you." (Names are mostly made up)
    He sighed. "I'm sure Secretary of National Defense Larry Monolian will have more for me to send out later, but get them ready and leave tonight.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Alice picked up the folder and pouted.
    "You're no fun!"
    She smirked at him
    "I outta take you out for a round one of these days, get you to loosen up"
    Before he could reply, she gave him a smirk and walked out to round up the agents listed in the file.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

OOC - I'll play the unplayed agents. Heh.

Steve rolled his eyes. The only way he was going out with any girl to drink was if he was getting some in the end. There was work to do, and so he got to it.

OOC - I have about seven pages of typed Story from Kyle and Chasidy so I'll post it in parts... as each post I make I'll post a piece of it. Heh. Sorry it's so long but it's fun!

He remained crouched by their entrance to the KGB weapons station in Moscow. Early morning and right before a guard switch. The guards were tired now; they were thinned out as they began to move back and readied to go home.
    It was one thing Kyle could always credit Alexia for. The guards were typically changed out every few hours, it kept them fresh and on their feet. Save the overnight shift, even a few hours in the late night were a few hours too many. Few people could adjust their bodies to understand that nighttime is daytime. With that in mind they had chosen the three am guard change in order to make their move.
    Equipment at the ready they began.
    Jamil used a small hand held computer to switch the video cameras over to the looped tapes that Kyle had set up earlier; Chasidy using another gadget of their own making rigged a bypass on the alarm close to a service entrance to the building; Kyle had the charges that he set near the locks of the doors; and Adam remained at his side waiting for the door to be opened. It took a mere minute and a half to override the camera’s, bypass the alarms, blow the lock on the door and begin filing silently into the building.
    Guns were always effective, they killed their target and you need not be up close and personal, however even with an attached silencer they were noisier than blades. Wielding duel blades Chasidy moved up swiftly using the shadows to hide her tiny frame as she slit the throats of the guards in the first room. The break room was not to far off and despite the amount of guards lounging about in there, having coffee, or perhaps their lunch and watching TV not one of them heard the soundless drop of their comrades. Kyle had moved with his boss, Adam and Jamil hanging back to ensure no one snuck up on either Kyle or Chasidy. Carefully he enacted the swift death of another one of the men and eased his body down to the ground to ensure no sound was made. They were on a schedule though, their second and third team would be ready to move on their signal but first they needed to clear the path and get the more important information out.
    They moved quickly down the hall sliding into empty rooms to avoid detection and taking down the guards along their path.
    It was sad in a sense, some of these people were so unaware of what they were doing, what they were feeding into by serving the Tsarina. The glorious, queen of Russia, and her rather absent minded and delirious husband ruled with fear tactics and anytime he thought of it, Kyle found himself angry. He pushed it back and kept moving.
    They entered into a darker room, and then found the large safe.
    Adam moved forward and set up some equipment before he began, where he had learned to crack safes was beyond anyone in the organization but he could do it and he was good at it.
    Kyle and Jamil had remained back this time, watching for anyone that might be coming and Chasidy remained by Adam’s side watching on a small palm pilot the security feeds to ensure that they were still in the clear.
    Five minutes then the sound of a click, as the door popped open. “Bingo.” Adam whispered proud with his accomplishment. Patting his back Chasidy slipped by and Kyle moved up to join her while Jamil and Adam hung back again.
    As they slipped into the room Kyle dug a circular device from his pocket and slide it forward on the ground, watching now as all the motion censors lit up in visible beams of red.
    Then he clicked a few buttons and a field emitted fooling the censors into believing they were still whole when they were broken.
    Chasidy moved forward and found the lockbox she wanted, carefully picking the lock with great expertise she popped it open and sure enough scooped out what they were looking for.
    It was during this moment that Kyle began to look for something that wasn’t on the plan. Something he knew was there. Not clear as to how he knew Chasidy’s puzzled and somewhat annoyed expression became one that could almost past for gleeful excitement as she looked down at what Kyle spread out on the table in the center of the room.
    Grinning he rolled it back up and stuck it in the tube, then slung that over his shoulder.
    With a slight nod the pair began to move back. Kyle took his palm pilot from his side and entered in a pass code, and then they locked off the safe heading back into the halls and moving forward again.
    Chasidy had stored the information she needed into bag that rested against her back, thin and unseen.
    Continuing to clear the path they took the lives of the guards swiftly before ducking back into one of the rooms for the more visible rewards.
    Another safe.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Tiria now lay on her bed, grumbling as she both fingered her spiked collar and shifted through the folders she revieved. She had decided that merely doing nothing would acomplish less then only grumbling about it. So she decided to read the case files while grumbling. Genius!

It was while shifting through the files that she came upon a piece of paper that drew her attention.

"hello? What's this?" She mumbled to herself. As she read trough the paper her eyes widened and she grabbed the others, trying to discern if they were true or just fooling her.

They weren't.

Finally! A mission to do something! She was heading for Moscow! Moscow! Could you get any coser to the KGB?

With a cry of joy, she leaped of her bed. Grabbing her combat jacket she rushed out of her door and back into the base, intent on finding the leader. When she saw her, she aplied the proverbal brakes and came to a screeching halt before Alice. Grinning a wide grin, she asked "When are we going?"
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

New York City

The less thrilled male agents came a few steps up behind her. They wanted the answer to that question too.
    The three were jokers really but they were good agents. Standing there they just waited patiently for the answer as to when they were going.

Moscow

And like the one before Kyle dropped back to watch with Jamil, and Adam moved forward to crack it open. Chasidy went over the security feeds.
    Click.
    It was hard not to laugh at the smirk that was on Adam’s face as it popped open again. Kyle slid past him and like the safe before threw out the small device, letting it do it’s job before they entered the rest of the way.
    Money…
    They loaded up a couple bags of the rubles and Jamil took one of them, Adam the other while Kyle and Chasidy kept the information with them. Kyle set the device and then nodded to Chasidy as they headed back out of the safe area.

OOC - ooooooouuuu! I've been waiting for this. Meet Alexia.

Moscow

“Majesty.” He man dressed in the Imperial uniform, an obvious palace guard spoke for the attention of the Tsarina.
    She had been behind her desk writing in a thin book that she immediately closed before looking up at the man. He stood perfectly straight almost fearful of the powerful woman. “Da?” She questioned, raising her head slightly.
    Alexia was anything but nice, her voice sounded sweet and harmonious her appearance was stunning but she was like a well-camouflaged animal that lured you in with appearance and destroyed you with bitter precision. All of her targets never knew what hit them until it was too late. Yet there was one, one that got away and Alexia wanted it. It was like any toy, the one that wasn’t accessible was the one that was desired. Alexia wanted what she wasn’t allowed to have and he wanted away from her.
    The man before her bowed slightly and then proceeded with his reason for disturbing her. “They broke in.”
    “Oh?” She raised an eyebrow. “And whom might ‘they’ be.”
    “We are not sure your majesty but they are within the weapons, training and combat facility here in the city.”
    “…And how pray tell did they get in?” She questioned, her calm never changed, but her eyes narrowed slightly.
    It was all the sign the man needed and his throat clenched up, sweat began to drop from the side of his head. Fear layered across his eyes. “…We…” He began slowly the words not wanting to come out, “don’t… know.”
    Alexia stood slowly from her chair and moved around the desk to the man before her. Carefully she touched the side of his face, as she lived off of his fears. His eyes and the slight tremble she felt from the soft touch thrilled her and brought a feeling she reveled in. She had not spoken a word yet, just gave him this almost false sense of security as she patted his shoulder and smiled gracefully.
    “Well then.” She spoke finally after his calm became more visible to her. “We don’t shoot the messenger hmm?”
    The man nodded his head slowly to her.
    Alexia stood straight and walked from her office, some poor unsuspecting soul felt a bullet take him in the back of the head. Anger released and the fear and sights of all the men in the hall and the man behind her was like a sweet embrace on a cold day. A slight twinkle took to her eyes as she took it all in before turning back to the man in her office. “Handle it. SWIFTLY.”
    The man nodded his head and given the first chance he left the office, leaving the Tsarina before he became the next target.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

A huge smile crossed Alice's face.
    "You all saved me the trouble of finding you! We leave tonight, so hurry up and pack. Id say a good 3-5 suitcases of clothes and what-not should be enough. Meet me in the front of the building at 5:00 pm. I'll see about getting us a ticket outta here for 6-ish."
    She went to head back to her office when she stopped and turned back around
    "I sugeest you bring a few handguns with you too. Not that you'll use them, but better prepared than dead"
    She headed back to her office to grab a few things before going to her room to pack. She grabbed her flask. As soon as she did, Steve's words entered her head again. She stared at it long and hard. Why did she drink? Was it simply because of where she was raised? She sighed to herself. She always told herself that she could drink, but in moderation... which she didnt. She poured out the burbon into a trashcan. She would have tossed the flask all together, but her fathers name was inscripted on it. She put it in her pocket, grabbed a few files, and headed off to pack.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||