AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Fullmetal Alchemist Movie Discussion...(spoilers)

Member shanyetta is an unknown quantity at this point shanyetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2007 09:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Fullmetal Alchemist Movie Discussion...(spoilers)

First, I would like to say that I searched the forums and I didn't find any thread that was specifically about the movie so please don't delete this.

There could be spoilers posted from people who have seen it so please don't read this if you do not want to be spoiled.

I wanted to start a new thread that allowed people who have seen the FMA movie to discuss it because I really want to share my thoughts and hear the thoughts of others.
    [SPOILER SPACE]

I have to say that over all it was good and it did tie up loose ends from the last ep, but I didn't like the ending at all. I didn't like Ed and Al being on the other side of the gate at the end and accepting their fate and deciding that "this is our world, we'll live here..." BS. Poor Winry is all I have to say. The villian was not given enough screen time and I felt there was a lot of build up time instead of action. I liked that Roy was alive at the end, but there was hardly any interaction between Hawkeye and him. Disappointing. I would have almost wished I had just ended it with the last ep and made up my own conclusion. I don't get why the gate couldn't have just been destroyed from the Alchemy side...it's not like the Earth side had stuff to make alchemy anymore (Envy, Ed's dad...) so why go to the other side to destroy it? Oh well I was just really looking forward to them being reunited in the Alchemy side not ending up in the Earth side where they can't use alchemy and Winry is alone. Stupid... Alright I've flamed... What do you people think?
    All opinions welcome. Discuss away.
    "...Im still only able to walk the path of a soldier. -Zechs

Which FF Character Are You?

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

There are a bunch of threads about it in Supernatural.
    I saw the movie...whoa, that was a year ago already? O_o... Anyway, I thought it just made the already terrible ending to the series even more terrible. I didn't like it at all.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Member shanyetta is an unknown quantity at this point shanyetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2007 09:36 PM
    Threads

I saw your posts, but none of them come right out and spoke about the happenings in the Movie just, when will it be out, what's the premise...etc.
    I liked the ending of the Anime because it left things open and every character had their ending of sorts. But the movie had them end up in our world, how sucky is that? Winry doesn't have them anymore and she loved them, they were kind of like her family. No mention of any closure with Roy and the rest of his gang except Armstrong. Just disappointing over all.
    "...Im still only able to walk the path of a soldier. -Zechs

Which FF Character Are You?

Closed Thread

Thread Information