AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 20 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: The Third Generation (Naruto)

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

takota laid on the bed as someon entered through teh balcony, but she didn't recongnizes the chakra. 'kid! wake up assination atempt number 21 is starting!" Instandly babs was awake and took control and rolled of the bed just in time. she threw her senbons at the attacker she kept on the night stand. She just hit his shoulder. and quickly punched him in the face when he was hunched over in pain causing him to fly out the window and into the building across she hopped down from the balcony not noticing her nude state. She crouched near him and looked at his hitate which was snow "i though the councel gave up the killing atempts" she frowns 'aparantly not'. Babs sighed and stood up.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

The Perfect Girlfriend DeathGoddessMali will become famous soon enough DeathGoddessMali's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2007 09:40 AM
    Threads

Demonia looked at Jin. "Are you sure?" It was dumb question to ask because she could tell that he was 100% serious. "Okay then." she said with a sigh. She picked up her swords as she waited for the person Jin was waiting on. *If there is a fight that will start, I'll be the one to finish it. [I]Without delay.* she thought.

Siggy made by me.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Satina was just exploring. After Naroko left so abruptly with his brother. She kicked up some dust. Then twriled her hair Who is on my team? I don't exactly care much who I am paired with. She continued walking around.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Seiko's Ramen Boy! © Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 09:43 PM
    Threads

keh, a better sneaker than you anyways naroko, you cant talk.*laughs*
    nothing much,im gonna chill out for a bit. i am not about to get all hyped up over who i am teamed up with...
    . _ . - ` スタイル° -- Chaux Aka Inu

A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream..

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

babs looked around 'no one is around' and looked back at the guy who was stil knockedout 'you know what to do chick' . babs sighed and moved her hands in a seal not noticeing Satina aproachin ice justsu: revival ice and blew a cold wind through her hands freezing him. whe she was done she moved in a another seal ice justu: rock hard ice fists, her hands glowed blue and she punched him making him shatter in rough blocks of ice with some red through them. she just stares at it coldly.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Satina was lost in thought. She looked up startled just in time to Babs freeze a man then break him into shards. She drew a sharp breath. "Who are you?" she said scared.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Babs looked at satina wit hthe same cold eyes as she watched the dead man 'if she says something deny it kid' Babs shivers and notices she stood in nothing but her underwear , she sigh annoyed 'trying the nose bleed joke again takota' her eyes flas blue when she hears the bird laugh a bit and concetrates on Satina "someone you should not concern youself with" she made a backflip to the balcony and walked inside, leaving the pieces of the man just laying in the street.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Satina shivered after her encounter. "That girl was not normal." she looked at the balcony that Babs had dissappeared into. She stared at for while then walked toward her house.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

babs had slipped in her clothes moved outside to watch satina walk to her house 'think she wil give us any trouble?' nibbleing her lowerlip 'i don't think so, you frightend her rather well' . babs cleanched the balcony ledge and some ice apeared under her hands 'maybe to well'

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Satina moved farther away. She felt someone watching her. She made quick hand seals. And soon was right across from Babs. "You" she said resentfully "I should you would watch."

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Babs just looked coldly at her "if it makes you feel any better it was asassin, my villiage dasent really like me alive "her eyes glow blue for a minute and she removes her hands showing the frozen parts "be smart and stay away from me"she leanedd closer "unless you want to end up like him"she turned around to walk inside.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"It's a wonder why they haven't given up. Considering the way you just mercilessly pummeled that man." she said hotly "I can see why they wouldn't be so hot on your being alive though." she transportted to a place way down the road.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Naroko stood up."Ha,what?You couldnt even hide your chakra from me and you accuse me of being worse than you?Whatever."He walks out the room."Im gonna get some fresh air before tommorow,I'll see later tonight or tommorow."He walks outside and begins to walk down a long road,and sees Satina not to far away."Well,I gotta apologize for leaving earlier like I did."He begins to walk to her.

Seiko's Ramen Boy! © Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

mutters silently to self as naroko leaves "yep, why not accuse you? i'm not wrong. look at yourself, xD and youre older than me... -thinks to himself. "oooh yeah, ppl get in deep <....> if they underestimate me. i'll let naroko off today, i might even go easy on the poor dude. *laughs, then walks off exploring, trying to get to know some more people*-
    Last edited by Chaux; 09-18-2006 at 07:24 PM.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

All of a sudden,Naroko come up behind Kyo and yells at him."What?You honestly think that just because im older than you,Im weaker?You couldnt even find out that I made a Shadow Clone to follow you around after I walked out the house,your pathetic!Im way stronger than you are,and your not one to say "look at me"Your like 3 feet tall,have fangs,fox ears,you'd probably be mistaken for someone's pet!In the fact you look like a dog,you'd better hope that we dont get put against each other in the Ultima Proxima,LITTLE BRO."
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 09-18-2006 at 07:39 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: kyuubi naruto, its a thought. you cant read my thoughts. btw go read my profile im 1m 56 cm.
    and stop trying to become some loudmouth wannabe amateur, please? its gettna tad annoying.. ^^; xDDD
    Last edited by Chaux; 09-19-2006 at 03:40 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC:Oh hell no,dont even let me get started on you,Im takin this to the PM's,cause you dont want me to embrass you right here.Besides,it shows how smart you are,1 meter is = to 3 feet!Sorry Sakura if this is interuppting the RPG.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 10-12-2006 at 03:47 PM.

Senior Member viperoushell is on a distinguished road viperoushell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2008 07:31 PM
    in the middle of the dark woods why dont you come find me
    Threads

amruk lifts his head from his bed after resting "god wonder what happened today while we are waiting for this thing to start im getting bored when will this thing start" He gets up and dresses in his normal clothing and heads out to walk around watching again
    When caught between heaven and hell, make them both suffer.

Know one part of the name, obession begins. Know two parts, paronia sets in. Know three parts, madness decesnds. Know all, and only the Kami know what will happen.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

babs turned after satina dissapeared her fists clenching. she was used to people being mean to her but it stil hurted. 'relax kid, she isent worth it' . babs sighs 'i know, she dasent know what it is to be a assasins target' she restst on the balcony and looked at amruk as he passes by.

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 10:34 AM
    Threads

OOC- _inuyasha_ is kicked off the rpg for spamming and inadiquite post..also for breaking the number of post. And for posting out of character.

BIC-Jin raised his eyebrow at the aproaching women. She's the one who got the notes out of the tree. Jin thought to himself as he walked by her with demonia next to him. He completely ignored her except for a slight hand movement as he placed a fire note on her left leg. Jin chuckled as he left the house and say the fire note explode out the corner of his eye.

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

Master of all you see Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 09:53 AM
    Threads

Syaoran look at Jin as he walks passt her "Don't ignore..." She stoped speaking as she fellet Jin tuch her lage. "Don't tuch my lage you p...." as she was looking down she sees a fire note. Syaoran takes it off and puts it on the floor jumps back as it exploded.
    Ok no more playing. Syaoran in the cover or the smoke from the fire note, moved her hands in a seal and used her Sound entrapment jutsu on Jin.As Jin steps down the sound from his foot step blows him in the air.
    As Jin is in the air she pulls out her whistle and sinds a sound wave at Jin in the air.
    Don't rep me I am only a product of my environment.

Crease the folds, bend the paper, turn the spirits, shield the soul.

Do not be jealous of others' good qualities, but out of admiration adopt them yourself.

"this is Gir. He likes cup cakes. Do u?? copy gir to help him take over the world!!"

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

Riku sat at the table, still pondering wheater he wanted Naroko on hiis team or not. "I have no idea why I am so worried about who I team up with. Wait a minute, now that I think about it. I think I want Naroko on my team. Being on his team means that I'll have a chance to observe his techniques and skill. Also I can analyze his fighting style. This could work to my advantage. But I also need to think about the second team mate. Maybe that girl with the strange eyes will be on my team (Babs). She seems like a promising team mate. I should do a little spy work to test her skills. That's a great plan." Riku smiled and made several hand seals. "Kage Hokousha Jutsu." Riku suddenly sunk into the shadows and disappeared. Shadow by shadow, he traveled until he saw Babs sitting upon he balcony. "Perfect. Now to test her reflexes." Riku head and left arm came up from the shadows and he threw three senbon at Babs' neck.
    Look at my Custom Characters! ^_^
    Sotto

Musou

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Bab sat calmly she captured the senbons between her fingers and tugged them with her own in her sleeve "if you wish to kill me, you have to better than that" She keeps her eyes infront of her not looking at riku "i already killed the guy that came before you, he is laying on the street now"she looks at the sky assuming was another asassin.

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

Riku suddenly arose from a shadow right by Babs. "Very good. You're reflexes are excellent. I am not an assassin, nor am I intending to kill you. I was testing your speed. I am testing you because you seem like no ordinary ninja. Which means that you are most likely very skilled. So, take no offense in my attacking you. In actuality my attack should seem more like a compliment to you. I am not really just testing you. I am testing all ninjas in this Proxima that seem powerful. Then I would know what to expect from them. Now that I'm done with my explanation let us start with the small talk. Who are you?"
    Look at my Custom Characters! ^_^
    Sotto

Musou

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Satina kicked at the dust still wondering what had made her explode like that it wasn't as if she didn't know the girl had a good reason for killing the guy. She headed towrd the practice feilds. "I need some control over my temper." She kicked at the dust again and watched it fall. When she arrived at the feilds she felt a burst of frustration and took out her shuriken then threw it landed perfectly on target but she was to mad to care.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Closed Thread

Thread Information