AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: The Third Generation (Naruto)

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: The Third Generation (Naruto)

OOC: RULES: 1: Up to four posts a day
    2: no OOC only posts if you have something to say to someone send it in PM.
    3: enjoy the rp please.

BIC:
    Kali had just arrived at Konoha Village from S Star Village which she left two days ago and was stopped at the gate by the guards.
    "Please show your admittance card."He stated and she showed him a card that was given to her by the hakiga of her village."Go ahead." he said and stood by.Kali walked in and looked at her car.

"Okay I've been assigned house #28 of sector A.Well sector A is in the center of the village...."Kali thought while walking.After a while she came to a sign that said "A" on it and had a map of the sector.Kali looked at it for a few moments the found where her housing was and walked off towards it.After a few moments she came up to a house that had a sign that said "28" on it.She got out the key she was given and walked in and unpacked.She feel down on the bed on the second floor."I got here three days before the deadline I wonder who else will show?It's morining so somebody else is bound to show today I'll just have to sight see and wait......I wonder if they have any good restuarants here?"Kali thought as she sighed and got up to examine the house.There was a bathroom on the first floor and one attached to her bedroom.The kitchen was on the first floor and had a small round tabel in the center of it, and acroos the hall was the living room. "Judgeing by what I saw all the houses are pretty much like this except the rooms might be in different places."Kali stated as she locked the door and walked upstairs and fell on her bed yet again and started to doze off.

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

A man went running towards Konoha, he was carrying secret information from the hidden mist and was going to Konoha to meet the man who was paying for it. The man smiled as he approached the village thinking he had escaped the tracker ninjas after him. He didn't even notice the puddle he tredded through, his biggest mistake.

Right as the village came into sight Chase landed in front of the man. "Naughty naughty", he said walking towards the man. The man took out a kunai and rushed towards Chase, Chase grabbed his sword and in the blink of an eyes the man was dead on the ground. Chase gazed at the man from behind his mask, he frowned and stared at the blood, guilt still was able to find him every once in a while but he quickly pushed it back further into his mind. "Now", he said, "time to track down the guy he was working for. He then used a transformation jutsu to disguise himself. The gray streaks in his hair disapeared along with his mask and his clothes changed to that of a casual traveler, the abnormalities of his body also disapeared creating the illusion of a normal human being.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs walked out of the forest, it would be 15 or 20 minutes until she was in the villiage of the leaves. She sighs and adjusts her hands in the opposite sleeve of her haori 'something wrong my young chick?'. Babs smiles faintly 'i am just not to thrilled of this tournament tokata neesan', she heard the phoenix chuckle. And could already see the smile before her ' calm down young one, maybe you wil even find another like you' Babs smiled bitterly at the comment 'i highly doubt that'. she stopped talked to takota when she saw Chase do the transformation jutsu but did think nothing of it just passing him by.

At konoha gates she showed her pass, they gave her a key with 27 on it and after walking in the villiage she found it quickly. after unpacking she moved to a small balcony she saw on her entering and sat on the edge with one leg drawn up and the other stretched out. She closes her eyes a bit 'do you think there is gonna be a possibility that i transform somewhere around here, i really would like to stretch my wings'. Babs "hmmmm" and tapped her finger on her forearm 'we will see if we can find a secluded area'. she smiles at the happy feelings the bird gave her.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Satina finished grabbing her things then was stopped by her Grandfather "You're going out like that? In those clothes you know there are strange people out there." Satina sighed she'd heard this speach so many times "Gramp, please I'm going to be late." Gramp stopped in mid-speach "Satina, Please you know how your Gran feels about you leaving. Forget this contest thing and stay with us" Satina colored "Gramp I told you call me Sati. I also told you before I will go to it now please move.". Gramp sighed and moved out of the way Satina smiled hugged him. He laughed "Gran, won't like it if you leave her out". Satina nodded then ran quickly moved to the kitchen "Bye, Gran." she said quickly then ran out the front door. Gran called after "Sati, be careful you know..." Satina was to far away to hear the rest.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Senior Member viperoushell is on a distinguished road viperoushell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2008 07:31 PM
    in the middle of the dark woods why dont you come find me
    Threads

amruk was traveling towards the village that this torunament was to be held at. He was traveling like always on foot jumping from treetop to treetop holding on to a letter given to him by the leader of his vilage. "Seems none of the others wanted to join me this way oh well at least the hawk will be with me" and he dives right between to branches still moving just as fast. as he aproaches the gate he is stoped by a couple of guards. "admittance card" the guard said. "what i didnt get no card all i got is this letter." he hands it to the guard who reads over it and say okay let him pass your in section a house 35 for the night." oh okay and amruk heads in with the key in pocket towards the middle of the village to find his place for the night
    When caught between heaven and hell, make them both suffer.

Know one part of the name, obession begins. Know two parts, paronia sets in. Know three parts, madness decesnds. Know all, and only the Kami know what will happen.

Master of all you see Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 09:53 AM
    Threads

Syaoran stands up and smils "This must be the place." Why did Orochimaru ask me to do this, He knows I am better than this. Syaoran thinks as he walks into the village.
    "Well I will make the best of it."
    Syaoran finds house 18. "Okay I will take my time." Syaoran walks into the house."....O" Syaoran walks out and says "I think I will find something to eat and looks for a good place to eat.
    Last edited by Ryuk; 09-07-2006 at 04:57 PM.
    Don't rep me I am only a product of my environment.

Crease the folds, bend the paper, turn the spirits, shield the soul.

Do not be jealous of others' good qualities, but out of admiration adopt them yourself.

"this is Gir. He likes cup cakes. Do u?? copy gir to help him take over the world!!"

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Satina had slowed down she had run for almost 2 miles. I wonder what the rest of Gran's warning was.

~Five Minutes before~
    Gran stopped her Grandaughter wouldn't want to hear it any way. It was a simple 'remember me.' type thing.

~Present~
    Satina walked slowly along the took out her key room 24. "That will be interesting. So I'd better hurry or I won't make it. She sped up and was soon running again.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Naroko had just woken up and got dressed and went outside of his home in Konoha."Well,a lot of tourists will be here..."He said to himself."But then,looks like a lot of competitors will as well."He said with a smirk."I'd,better go check out the competition.Grandpa Naruto.......I'll make you proud.Believe it."He said smiling.He then walked through the town to Sector and and began looking at all of the houses to see which were occupied,and which were not."All of these houses just for the competitors?This is bound to be pretty interesting."He said,continuing to walk down Sector A.

死神 Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 02:22 PM
    Threads

Tatsuya entered the village and smirked."Well....this is the leaf village..."Tatsuya muttered.Grandfather...so this is the village our clan once resided...it's such a pity we had to leave such a place...Tatsuya sighed, the guard immediatly stopped him."Your Admittance card,sir."Tatsuya did as he was told and showed it to him. "OK, go ahead."He then started walking through the village.I guess this place was just as father and mother said...Tatsuya stared back at his card."House 33?"He muttered.He didn't know it but he had walked aimlessly right towards it."How ironic."Tatsuya opened the door and went in, simply dropping his belongings on a table."I can unpack later...For now, might as well get used to the village it's self."That said, he left.
    Last edited by Saiyuko; 09-07-2006 at 07:02 PM.
    My Youtube Page
    A touhou fan. Yay for Danmaku.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Naroko walked along,he saw Tatsuya walking his way."Well,looks like I've seen my first competitor."He then begins to walk toward him."I wonder if he's any good.If we are to get into an argument,best I dont fight him,dont wanna give away my fighting style."
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 09-07-2006 at 05:47 PM.

Senior Member Kage-Gaarak will become famous soon enough Kage-Gaarak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2007 08:06 PM
    Threads

A man wearing a ANBU mask of a snake and a hooded black cloak watched Konha with a feeling of utter hate as he turned glaring at the 6 Hokages soon to be 7 Hokages as the wind blows he speedily races across Konha looking for something to do

"As the new breeze blows the new generation of Genin Chunin and Jonin are arriving in Konha to show its strength..."

He lands infront of the Uchiha clan's residing place and walks to what used to be Sasuke's room he quietly sits down and waits
    "Enigma...the first male humanoid carolian...the only one that can control the most dangerous trapar wave of them all...the "black trapar" waves. Piloting the Dark Finding Operation [opposed to LFO] Nirvash typeRAGNAROK."
    -Kingdom Swords::Chain of Darkness Unknown

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

Kyo walked down a street of Konoha searching it for some food. He looked as many Jounin and Chuunin walked by. The occasionaly Genin and Jounin. "Alright my house is in the A sector and number.....27! Ah, yes thats it. I've only been here for an hour with a three day run. I really need food." He mumbled. He looked up and saw the Hokage's faces. There he looked at each of them until he got to the Rokudaime. (6th) "Uzumaki Naruto." Kyo smirked. "I think I'll skipp lunch and look at the village from afar." Kyo said dissaperaing.

死神 Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Naroko walked in his direction he stopped for a moment , regonizing the leaf village symbol on his headband.Tatsuya slightly smiled and passed by.He looked up and saw the Hokages' faces embedded into the mountains.He looked at wide eyed.Wow, that's quite a sight....never seen anythnig like this...He continued staring at it, then he kept on walking.
    Last edited by Saiyuko; 09-07-2006 at 06:13 PM.
    My Youtube Page

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Kali awoke about an hour later and it was close to midday."Okay now I'm really hungry she thought as she bathed and got dressed she grabbed a black coat the went down to her ankles and put some money in one of it's pockets and walked out with it unbuttoned over her normal outfit.SHe had sensed from the chakra amount that more participants had shown up after her and not only that but the area was starting to be populated with tourists too.

"Atleast tourists aren't being housed in sector A."Kali thought to herself."Lets see I heard that the best ramen stalls are in sector B ,the shopping sector, I haven't had ramen in quite sometime I guess I'll go there.Kali walked into district B and everything got busier."Wpah sector A is almost deserted and Sector B is right next to it and it's much busier."Kali thought while walking down the streets looking at the shops, stalls, and restuarants.Kali walked further and things started to slow down and ther was less noise."It seems they like that part of the sector the most."she thought looking back at the crowd.She soon saw a ramen stall that was open and had no one in it.She walked under the paper hanging that fell from the top of the opening and sat down.Kali had her headband on her waist so she thought the server wouldn't see it but he did.

"You must be a participant in the Ultima Proxima huh?What'll you have?"he asked

"Yes I am.I'll have whatever todays specail is."Kali said handing the man the money it would cost.He soon came back with a big bowl of ramen and placed it infront of her.

"Enjoy."He said smiling then walked to talk to another worker.Kali could tell he was talking about her because he was pointing at her and the other worker said cool really loudly and Kali could hear bits and peices of the conversation as she ate slowly.

"This is great ramen I'll have to leave a tip."Kali thought as she ate.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The Man walked out of the Uchiha Clan area and dashed out and stopped infront of the ramen stall he enters

"One bowl ramen pork meat"

He sat down noticing two ninja already eatting

"......."
    "Enigma...the first male humanoid carolian...the only one that can control the most dangerous trapar wave of them all...the "black trapar" waves. Piloting the Dark Finding Operation [opposed to LFO] Nirvash typeRAGNAROK."

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

Kyo kept looking at the village until he got too hungry to take it. "Uhh, finme you stomach you win!" He said before dissapering and reapering in a crowded area scaring a few people and a few straing at him. "What? Haven't you seen a ninja before!?" He shot back at them before walking around. The crowd had gotten smaller and found a ramen stand nearby. He walked in and set down next to a girl. "Hey, Ill have two Miso Ramens and Milk." He said to man. He then noticed a man that came in. 'Hes' one of the darkness village shinobi.' Kyo thought as he avioded the man's gaze.
    Last edited by fox demon naruto; 09-07-2006 at 06:05 PM.

Seiko's Ramen Boy! © Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 09:43 PM
    Threads

*yawn* kyoshiro awoke, and remembered there was a compitition today...
    thinks... -mmm... firstly, i better go to ichiraku ramen bar for brekky... then train! i may only be 13 at the mo, but
    i'm gonna become hokage one day soon, just like old gramps naruto... -
    kyoshiro smiles, then runs down the road.
    . _ . - ` スタイル° -- Chaux Aka Inu

A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream..

Master of all you see Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 09:53 AM
    Threads

Syaoran walks to a tree and looks at it to see a small note on it.
    He takes the note and opens it. Syaoran reads the note.
    *From Orochimaru,
    I want you to come back to this tree.
    There will be more notes with names of others I want you to kill for me.
    Good luck.
    As syaoran was reading the note he was thinking *He is going to make me kill them...*
    Syaoran eats the note. "I will come back for the next note."
    Syaoran walks back to his house.
    Don't rep me I am only a product of my environment.

Crease the folds, bend the paper, turn the spirits, shield the soul.

Do not be jealous of others' good qualities, but out of admiration adopt them yourself.

"this is Gir. He likes cup cakes. Do u?? copy gir to help him take over the world!!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tatsuya saw the ramen stand and saw Fenry from the darkness village.He smirked, and sat down next to him."I'll have two bowls of ramen."Tatsuya said.He then looked at Fenry from the corner of his eyes."Fenry, so you're competing too?"He whispered to him.
    Last edited by Saiyuko; 09-07-2006 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Don't ask. -_-
    My Youtube Page

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He takes off the mask and unhoods himself

"Indeed..."

He smirks

"Funny how I hate this village but I cant resist its tornaments"

He turns his head

"So I guess you are in this to Tatsuya? I guess you'll be hard since you already know my techniques of Ninjutsu and Taijutsu"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tatsuya smirked."Heh, it's going to be nice having you around...and you could be a worthy opponent as well..."The man put the two bowls of ramen in front of him."Feel like sparring after this?I could use some practice after travelling over here."Tatsuya said, beginning to eat his ramen.
    My Youtube Page

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hmm...Ill have to think about it"

starts eatting

"I am now a Jonin ranked Chunin in otherwords"

Smiles

"Im a Chunin with the power beyond a Jonin at this point"

chuckles slightly

"Any Genin who enter this tornament better be as good as the Legendary Team 7...you recall them...The 6th Hokage, The Legendary Doctor Sakura, and The ANBU Uchiha"

His eyes narrow as he eats

"Sasuke...my twin..."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Naroko then began to walk out of Sector A."Well,with any luck I'll find more people at Ichiraku's Ramen."He headed to the Ramen Stand saw everyone."Wow,most of these people are here for the Ultima Proxima?I didnt expect this,maybe I should 'familiarize' myself with them.None of them probably know that im the Grandson of Naruto Uzumaki,but that can wait until the Ultima Proxima."He walked up to the stand.

"Oh!Mister Uzumaki!What can I do you for?"

"I'll take what my grandfather awalys ate."

"Right away."The man walked into the back of the stand and came back with a large bowl of ramen and gave it to Naroko."Here you go!"

"Thank you."He then reached into this pocket but his hand was stopped by the man serving ramen."Huh?"

"No,I couldnt dream of making you pay for the food.Its on the house!"

Naroko ."then put the money on the table."And I cant dream of taking it for free.Please

"Yes sir,thank you for your generosity."He then went back to the back of the stand.

Naroko then went to a larger table in the middle and began to eat."I wonder if there are any Jounin around here,then maybe I could have a challenging equal.Better lay low for the time being.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 09-08-2006 at 08:07 PM.

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    Threads

'You represent us, Sari...' her deceased elder sister's words echoed through her head. Sariento could do it. She made it into the Proxy. Who knows what she could find? Slowly, she watched the toes in the open sandals, and never looked up until she was 5 meters from the admission gate.

"Pass?" Sariento was wide-eyed. Pass? Hmm...was it the left pocket? Yes, it was. She reached in her gloved hand into her knee long, tight navy capris. "Papers..." The guard handed her a slip that read 12 A. Oh, they even had rooms?

Seiko's Ramen Boy! © Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 09:43 PM
    Threads

o wow, aLOT of people at the ramen bar... lotsa contestants! ^^ *grins*
    i'll have what my bro is havin please. ^^
    *waves at naroko then joins him, thrying not to steal the rest of his ramen*
    -thinks: hmmm.. we're both jonin, maybe we can have a practise battle... -
    Last edited by Chaux; 09-07-2006 at 08:08 PM.
    . _ . - ` スタイル° -- Chaux Aka Inu

A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream..

Closed Thread

Thread Information