AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: The Third Generation (Naruto)

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs came to the house where she stayed and hopped on the blacony again. she looks naroko's way 'intresting' and sat down letting one leg dangeling over the edge 'chick rest youre mind, i wil keep watch' Babs frowned 'just as long as your not gonna seek tha boy out'. she heard tokata sigh 'fine but i want out if your gonna train tomorow' babs just faintly nodded and moved her hands in a seal "seal of meditation" and closes her eyes. when she opens then they are fully blue. Tokata smiled as she felt babs rest, after a few asasination atemps babs was afraid to sleep so they did it this way. Tokata looks at the apearing stars and sighs

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Naroko watched Babs up on the balcony for the time they were there,then continued walking."Well,yeah,I guess there are women entering after all.Just makes it all the more fun."He dissapears and reappears at the top of the stone faces of the Hokage.He sits there for a minute and looks all around the Village,then begins to pary.Afterward,he jumps down and dashes from house to house,then makes his way back to Ichiraku's Ramen Shop.He then sits down with his bowl of ramen,just waiting for anything.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 09-09-2006 at 07:00 AM.

Master of all you see Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 09:53 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by viperoushell
    hey who are you? what do you want im eating for the day and training so hurry up and say what you want? Amruk begins to eat his beef ramen very fast thinking of where he could get a short hawk blade
    Syaoran sets back in the seat and says "there are two things that can happen you can help me or I can kill you, but I don't want to do that."
    She takes her boul of ramen eats and waits for his answer.
    Don't rep me I am only a product of my environment.

Crease the folds, bend the paper, turn the spirits, shield the soul.

Do not be jealous of others' good qualities, but out of admiration adopt them yourself.

"this is Gir. He likes cup cakes. Do u?? copy gir to help him take over the world!!"

Senior Member viperoushell is on a distinguished road viperoushell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2008 07:31 PM
    in the middle of the dark woods why dont you come find me
    Threads

you still havent answered my question lady who are ya than i may decide but right now what point in joining you if i dont know you and you know me so back off and let me eat in peace." he finally decides to head down to the nearest weapon shop and check if they can create him a hawk blade
    When caught between heaven and hell, make them both suffer.

Know one part of the name, obession begins. Know two parts, paronia sets in. Know three parts, madness decesnds. Know all, and only the Kami know what will happen.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Takota looked over the villiage, though it was early most villiagers were asleep. she smirked 'babs can i transform for a minute or two?' when she got a sleepy yes, she moved her hands in a seal "full transformation" and smiled as she sheds her clothes and her arms transformed into wings and her hair into feathers. when the transformation was complete a rather swanlike bird was sitting on the balcony. Takota flapped her wings and took the sky making a loop infront of the moon and dived down losing some of her silver feathers. after a minute or two she landed back on the balcony and transformed back, she slipped back in her clothes. and sat on the balcony again.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Naroko noticed the same people has saw last time at the ramen shop still talking over something."Did she just say,help him with something?Wonder what village there from.."He says,finishing his ramen."He stands up and slowly begins to walk up to the stand,then walks out."He heads back down Sector A to see a swan flying by,then sees Takota standing against the balcony."Hmm.....its that girl again."He kneels down and sees a silver feather,and picks it up."Well...thats weird...."He looks at the feather,then at Takota."Could just have.....no,forget it."

Master of all you see Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Syaoran my name is Syaoran." She says as she stands up.
    "And if you don't join me than I will have to kill you!"
    She slams her fist on the bar. She falls back into her seat.
    "So if you don't want to help I will kill you."

Do not be jealous of others' good qualities, but out of admiration adopt them yourself.

"this is Gir. He likes cup cakes. Do u?? copy gir to help him take over the world!!"

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

takota and locks eyes with him giving him a faint smirk 'chick i am afraid i have to wake you, we got a possible visitor' babs grumbled and her eyes turned to brown again as she took control. She looks to at Naroko "something you want boy?" her voice was a bit cold and she puts her hands in the oppisite sleeve of her haori, a slight wind picks up causing her hair to sway ight from side to side.

Senior Member viperoushell is on a distinguished road viperoushell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2008 07:31 PM
    in the middle of the dark woods why dont you come find me
    Threads

hey there syaoran names amruk im just here for the thing but i suppose i need a team got anybody else with ya or is it just us two though i dont think i wouldnt mind being alone with ya
    When caught between heaven and hell, make them both suffer.

Know one part of the name, obession begins. Know two parts, paronia sets in. Know three parts, madness decesnds. Know all, and only the Kami know what will happen.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Naroko looked at her as if a little suprised."Well,looks like she's definently not the gentle type."He said to himself."No!"He yelled up to her."Just wanted to know how did you do that?Im not some elementary school kid,I know that you were the person who transformed into that hawk.So,how?"He said,arching a eyebrow.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Babs frowns and raises a brow "i do not know what you are talking about, maybe that ramen you ate was overdate" 'would it kill you to be a little more friendly?' babs brushes a few hairs out of her face ignoring takota "just don't judge a book by it's cover boy, a grandchild of the kyuubu holder should know that better than anyone else" She turns and moves to go inside.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Well I am happy to know I don't have to kill you, but we won't be alone I am not interested!"She says with a glare.
    Syaoran stands up and says as she starts to walk out"Now I have to go get my next... note.O and so you know I am in house 18, but don't you get any ideas"Syaoran walks back to the tree and this time there is no note She jumps up "Yay I have rest of today off." She walks back to her house and takes a nap.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Whats her problem?"He said."She doesnt know that I still have some of Kyuubi's chakra inside of me right now.Just like grandpa."He then looks at her walk inside."I know what I saw.And did she just call me boy?"He asked himself."He then yelled up to her on the balcony before she went inside,"The name is Naroko Uzumaki!"He then continues to walk down the street.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 09-09-2006 at 07:39 AM.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Satina finally arrived gave the guard her pass. Then ran to her house. She threw her stuff inside and decided to explore. Satina was looking for a ramen stand. She bumped into Naroko in er haste to eat. "Oh! I'm sorry. What's your name? Mine's Satina. Are you here for the contest?" she became nervous and talked faster. Then she laughed. "Sorry I guess I'm just ecited to be here." she held out her hand to Naroko.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    Threads

"Hmm...Oh, stomach..." Sariento walked outside, and saw a funny looking little ramen bar. Wow, so many people! So many competitors....She shook graphic images from her mind about her competing in the arena, and walked up. "Ramen...Domo Arigato." She sat down and ate quietly, an occasional slurp or two.

Member brattychild10 will become famous soon enough brattychild10's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2006 03:47 PM
    Threads

naruto rooks
    i am INUANI's bratty little bro(REALLY)

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

Kyo left the ramen stand and started to head home. "Man, I hope I'll get to meet some people tomorrow." He sighed. "Well I need some rest." He said when he noticed babs and Naroko taking. "The kage's grandson and a person that has a demon?" He said to himself contining to his house for some rest.

Senior Member Kage-Gaarak will become famous soon enough Kage-Gaarak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2007 08:06 PM
    Threads

Fenry noticed a girl walked in and watched her silently eat and continue eatting his romen

"hmm..."
    "Enigma...the first male humanoid carolian...the only one that can control the most dangerous trapar wave of them all...the "black trapar" waves. Piloting the Dark Finding Operation [opposed to LFO] Nirvash typeRAGNAROK."
    -Kingdom Swords::Chain of Darkness Unknown

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Naroko then took his hand out of his pocket and shook her hand."My name is Naroko Uzumaki.And yeah,I am entering the Ultima Proxima,I actually live here.The 6th Hokage,Naruto Uzumaki,you know him?He was my grandfather.And, its no problem,we're all pretty excited about this whole thing."He said,smiling."So,where were you headed so fast?And what village are you from,because I've never seen you around here."
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 09-09-2006 at 11:49 AM.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Satina smiled "The Star village, and I'm hungry I ran most of the way here because I wanted to get away from my grandparents. Gran didn't want me to go and Gramp gave me his famous speech. But anyway Naroko. Nice name. Could youshow where the ramen stand is I'm starving" she smled again. Naroko was a littlt taller than her so she had to kind of look up.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Naroko smiled at her."Thanks,although its not that much letters away Naruto,no originality.So,you wanna know the best place for ramen in town?Its not to far down from here,and I'd be happy to show you where it is.Right this way."He said."So,whats the deal with your grandparents?"He said,beginning to walk away,waiting for her to follow them.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Satina nodded and caught up "They don't exactly let me have much freedom. It might be because of Mom and Dad. But you really don't want to know my life story it's boring. In any case I live with them because I never knew my parents. Mom died giving birth and Dad died before I was even born. Gramp and Gran are okay as long as they're giving me a speech." Satina reached up and pulled out her blue bow then stuffed it in her pocket. "The grandson of Naruto? Huh? Well I told you most of my life now it's your turn" she said with a grin.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Alright.Well,when I was born,it turned out that I had some of Kyuubi's chakra was transferred into my body from my dad,who had some from my grandfather.When I was a child,I had the best of everything around here only because I was his grandson,and I liked it.But a lot of people dont know me because of me,just because of who I am.But now Im hoping to make some real friends at the Ultima Proxima,and looks like I've already made one.You."He said,smiling a little at her.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 09-10-2006 at 06:00 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Satina was already liking Naroko "Yes, guess I've met someone new too" they reached the ramen stand and Satina ordered for herself "Do you want one? I'm buying! By the way you can call me Sati. Hmm..I guess you've had it easy. In that case I just might be able to beat you." Satina joked "Well what's your house number maybe we can spar sometime."

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He laughed at her joke."Ha,you can try."He said,still laughing."Well,actually I live here so they didnt give me a house in Sector A.Or B.Or C-Z,anyway,maybe I'll show you it sometime.But right now,I wouldn't dare let you buy.'That would be unhonorable'Sounds like something the 4th Hokage would say,my grandpa always used to make fun of that guy."He puts down the money for both of their ramen."Come on,I'll pay.No worries!"He then took his ramen."Well,if you do want to know,then my house is right under the big stone heads of the Hokage."

Closed Thread

Thread Information