AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 24 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: The Third Generation (Naruto)

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2008 01:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Ama sneaks into Naroko's room. With gentill feet she walks to his nightstand leaving a note that reads "Dear Naroko it seems you had more to say then I let you, please wake up soon they are calling the ultima promixa members to the forest. I wished to talk to you before, but it seems I will not have that chance. See you at the battles. yours truly, Ama."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ama reappeared in front of babs at the forest. "Hello babs, I'm Ama its a pleasure to finally meet you!" she says in a friendly voice holding out her hand expecting Babs to shake it.
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 09-24-2006 at 07:43 PM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats
    Ninja Registration Number: 012620

Height: 5’
    Weight: 95.5 lbs.
    Birthday: July 7 ( Cancer)
    Blood Type: B
    Personality: Aggressive, hot-tempered, wild

Master of all you see Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 09:53 AM
    Threads

Syaoran heard the anoucment walks to the outside of the forest. She looks around for the rest of her team.As syaoran is walking she thinks *Why do I have to have the weakest sound Ninja I know of!!*
    Don't rep me I am only a product of my environment.

Crease the folds, bend the paper, turn the spirits, shield the soul.

Do not be jealous of others' good qualities, but out of admiration adopt them yourself.

"this is Gir. He likes cup cakes. Do u?? copy gir to help him take over the world!!"

The wonderful Quack cow. Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2006 04:10 PM
    Threads

Default My character

Name: Rei Uchiha
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 98 lbs.
    Appearence: amazingly looks like Gaara!!! Freakish black eyes....

Village: Waterfall village
    Specailty area: Tai jutsu
    Main jutsu element: Fire and lightning
    1st jutsu you ever made: Element dragon jutsu, forgotten seal
    Alternate weapon: Two huge swords, they dont look alike at all
    Short bio: He is the cousin of Sasuke and Itachi, although they dont know that. He was kicked out of his village and is wanted for 5,000,000 ryu. He wears a disguise so no one will notice him.His parents died when he was 2 years old and he raised himself.

sorry for the late entry. ><

So what if Im...slow??

Oh Oh I know, I know, We can feed Chickens!!!
    Somethings never change.....like Me and You.

Thanks for the sig Nespa :3

Soul Taker Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2007 09:26 AM
    Threads

All morning Hanzo Hattori had heard people talking about the Ultima Promixa. He had been curious since the kid in the Ramen Shop had said something about it.
    He the heard the announcment.

"Stadium? Is it a tournement?" he asked himself.

He was walking around the Leaf Village when he saw several other ninja walking towards the Stadium.

"Excuse me for bothering you.... I have recently came to this village and I was wondering what the Ulitma Promixa is?"

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

After a night of missing, Riku finally reappeared. He had heard the announcement and reappeared on the outside of the forest. "Outside of forest, eh? This is probably a survival mission." Riku stood there and waited for everyone else to arrive. "They better hurry or they'll miss it. You better awaken from your sleep Naroko. You betterbe ready because I'm coming after you. We'll just see if you are the great ninja you claim to be."
    Look at my Custom Characters! ^_^
    Sotto

Musou

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

babs sighed annoyed and glared at alma ignoring the hand that was offerd "go bug someone else girl"she stood and walked towards a tree and sat under it waiting for the others to appear, she opened a eye when riku came and nodded at him before closing it again.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I've got a name you should use it, and don't call me girl like i'm some stupid five year old because your a girl to nomatter what you think," Ama smiled totally friendly then raced ahead.

'Lovely kind the villages have become,' Ama thought. She knew that Babs thought of her of minamal if no challange. 'Just because you have a demon doesn't mean your amazing,' Ama added annuyed in her head, but sent a subtle undeticable to babs but detacetable to Tokata, 'Its a honor to meet a great creature such as yourself. I will enjoy watching you two battle togther.'
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 09-24-2006 at 07:42 PM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Not to long after Ama had left his room,Naroko's father came in."NAROKO!WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE!?"

Naroko instantly jumped up out of bed."Huh?What?Oh,is time?"

"Yes!Get going now!"He yelled.

Naorko grabbed his jacket that was at the foot of his bed,and ran downstairs to the training room and grabbed the windmill shuriken off the wall and ran out,but was stopped by his father."What is it now?!I gotta go!"

"Here."He hands him a note."It was in your room.Someone must've put it their earlier.

Naroko looks at the note but does not open it yet."Alright."He then runs past his father and while running,begins to read the note.

"Naroko!Make your mother and I proud!And your grandfather as well!"

Naroko lifts his hand up and waves quickly to his father,then runs out of sight.He then reads the note and sighs."Great.Now not only do I have to worry about the Proxima,I gotta spend forever thinking of how im gonna say this to Ama."He then continued to run,then thought for a minute."What am I doing just running?"He then dissappears,and reappears at the entrance to the forest,then begins to look around for Sati and Tatsuya."Hm.....where are they?I can enter this thing on my own!"Well,they'll show up later,right now,I got something else to do."He begins to search around for Ama,but doesnt find her."Agh!Why am I looking for her?I dont even know what im gonna say!"He sighs."This could end up as a 2 way disaster."He says,as he watches the hundreds upon thousand of people walking into the forest.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 09-24-2006 at 08:16 PM.

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

Kyo sighed. "Finnaly! Something fun is about to happen." He said when he heard the announcement. Kyo took his time to the area. He walked up and saw the big crowed. Sighing he desided to look for his teammates. "Most people are gonna think I'm weak. Espically with all these Bijus running around."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Its the forest not the stadium I mest up the post, whoops I need to pay attention better.

BIC: Ama noticed Naroko arrived and walks over to him the wind blowing her long hair she smiles at him. Her pace quickens to a run as she is excited to find out what he wanted to say.

"Hey Naroko," she said waving.
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 09-24-2006 at 07:35 PM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Naroko turned to see Ama.He smiled at her,but thought to himself,"What?I got like 5 minutes to think of what to say,and all of a sudden she comes out of nowhere?"He then walks up to her."Oh,hey.I....got your little letter that you left in my room,well,if your so eager to here what I gotta say,then here it is."He sighs,and puts his head down,then holds it back up."Alright.Well,the reason that I asked you what I did,is because,I wanted to know what you'd do if you fought me.And well,I expected you to say what you said,because I would do the same thing.Now,I've known you for a long time,we both know,and I really care about you.But,well,yesterday,you said that you only see me as a friend.The thing is.......I want to be more than just a friend to you...because of my feelings for you...I.......wait....do you really just see me as a friend,with all we've went through?"He said,a little nervously."Because I dont want to be just a friend."

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

Riku closed his eyes. "If I'm gonna win this, then I have to think smart. I got it." Riku clasped his hands together. "Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu." Suddenly 10 water clones of Riku appeared everywhere. One of them appeared by Naroko. "So, are you ready? If you get in my way, I will not hesitate to kill you. Though I'd rather wait until the battles of the Proxima for that. I will bring out your demon form." Another clone went by Babs. "So...where's your team. I'd figure they would all be here. Mine isn't. This is such a delay."
    Look at my Custom Characters! ^_^
    Sotto

Musou

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC:Hey,I've noticed that a lot of us are missing teammates.Look at me and you!We have nobody Crimson!We have nobody!Sasuke said he'd handle it though,no worries.

Naroko turned to the clone extremely agitated."You MIND?IM KINDA IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING."He said."But if you must know,I probably wont even need Kyuubi to defeat,and you couldnt kill me if you tried.Now,if you dont mind...."He said,turning back to Ama.

Senior Member viperoushell is on a distinguished road viperoushell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2008 07:31 PM
    in the middle of the dark woods why dont you come find me
    Threads

amruk hearing the annocement climbs out of bed and gets on his uniform for fighting adds the new hawk blade to it and than jumps out the window and heads down to the forest to see whats going on. he lands beside sayoran and smirks. hey whats going on now
    When caught between heaven and hell, make them both suffer.

Know one part of the name, obession begins. Know two parts, paronia sets in. Know three parts, madness decesnds. Know all, and only the Kami know what will happen.

Soul Taker Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2007 09:26 AM
    Threads

Hanzo still had no idea what exactly Ulitma Promixa was.

"Why are so many ninja in this village. All I have talked to have gave me vague explanations..." said Hanzo.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs ignord the buzz around her and opened her eyes her face in scowl. she disliked big crowds and she disliked this dumb tournament. she looked at the riku clone "like i care, i don't even know how to deal with a team anyway"she looked to the grounds "i had hoped this was a one on one fightin thing" she didn't notice takota recieving the message from alma or the message send back 'girl don't take the words personaly unlike you my host isent here willingly, she is here because the villiage wanted her out of sight' Babs sighs and looks at the air.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ama blushed deep crimson, "Wow,"was all she could muster because he had agian left her speachless,"No you've got it wrong. I do like you..........more then a friend." She looks at him then her feet blinking slowly. "I really do like you," she said.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 10:34 AM
    Threads

OOC- new teams...
    1.Sasuke is god
    Nespa
    Fox demon naruto
    2.Kyubbi Naruto-only has a PART fo the fox demon!
    FMA997
    kibasstalker
    3.Ryuk
    ichigo Burossamu
    amaruk
    4. Rageling
    crimson eyes
    deathyes

BIC...sorta!- A tall man wearing a black robe steps onto a stool and coughed. "Okay, the first round of the ultima proxima will begin now. your challenge is to get thru the woods and out the other side." The man smiled as he heard the comments on how easy it was going to be. "But, you must retrieve a bell from a special shonobi that will have these bells. As a team you are to get them and cross the finish line in the next three days. Good luck and see you on the third day." The man stepped down and walked towards another man wearing a black robe. They both did hand signs and shot off three fireballs. "GO!"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jin ran thru the first line of trees to relize that he hadn't found his team yet. "Crap! just my luck! well i know bab's chakra so i'll go there!" Jin shut his eyes and concentrated. When he locked into the chakra, he ran in that direction.

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Babs remained seated while the other sped off in the forest 'kid go on, maybe it's fun!' . Babs just frowned 'no, i am not gonna do anything that proves that that stupid villiage of mine is great' she heard takota sigh and jin coming her way "great now what"she ignored the curous stares of teh crowed and the confsued look of the judge.

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jin stopped short when he found babs. "Lets go. We only have three days and we need to hurry." Jin said coldly, "Unless the big bad dark forest scares you." Jin said mocking ly as he took another step towards babs.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

she just glared at jin his mocking not hurting at all "I am not gonna do anything that will prove that villiage of mine is great"she crosses her arms and looked away "i am staying here, i am not interested in you, this ridiculus tournament or our team" she moved her hands in a seal insde her sleeves incase he was gonna try to pull her along

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jin dropped his head down and sighed. "Are you always this diffucult?" Jin said as he lifted his head to show that his eyes ahd changed into sharingan. He slowly walked to babs' left side and spun her around. "This is for your own good." He said as he kissed her and used tried to use his sharingan to knock her out.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Babs blinked when he kissed her she had expected alot of things, screaming, dragging but not kissing. And she wasent sure how to respond so she responded how she mostly reacted to things she never she got pissed. Ignoring the whistles and shouts from the crowds she rested her hands on his chest and suddenly blasted him blackwards with her demon energy.

She spat on the ground and looked at him her eyes a dark blue. The energy was swirling around her and her hairs was transformed to feathers. some the people started to scream frightend as the sight of feathers coming out of her arms 'that was a really bad move! calm down, calm down kid! But the plea fell in deaf ears "how dare you"she hissed the ground around her feet was freezing.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jin smiled as he layed on the ground. "Well that was shocking," He said as he flipped onto his feet and jumped back. "Didn't expect that? Well theres no reason to get so angry. It was just a kiss." Jin smiled as he flipped towards babs. I hope this works. Jin thought to himself as he landed directly in the ice covered area and slowly walked towards babs. "You can't hurt me. Deep down you know you wanted that kiss too, so just calm down and lets get going," Jin said as he slowly put on his gloves. This is going to get ugly. Jin spread his feet and prepared for the worse.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Babs shook in anger, he had alot of nerve and she did not like that. A kinda manical smirk apeared on her face causing the crowd to back away. She faintly heard someone yell that she should find the enemy in the forest not her own teammate. the blue energy swirled and and moved into the frozen circle around. with blinding speed a iglo formed around her hiding her from few. She smirked inside the iglo and pressed her hands agains the ice and begond to charge it with charkra "ice jutsu: dome explosion". the iglo exploded forcing several people to duck or dodge teh charkra charged ice pieces. Babs pants, sank to her knee's and laid on the ground she fainted.

Closed Thread

Thread Information