AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Bleach for beginners...

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 04:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post Bleach for beginners...

Just started 'Bleach' and I was asking myself what do you think about this Anime.
    I reached 'till now episode 8... and I'm still not familiarized with the plot and the characters. It's a little difficult to follow the story. The other Bleach threads didn't really help me out...

What about you? What opinion do you have?

Member FuyumiAya is on a distinguished road FuyumiAya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2006 12:48 PM
    Anime Town, Japan (I wish...but it DOES exsist)
    Threads

WEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL............................ .......

Rukia gives her "dark force" to Ichigo to help him destroy the Hollow..
    umm... he accidentally takes all her power and now Rukia lives with him... and..uh... (Sorry, I'm not much help....)O

ザ 狐 = 恋仲
    the fox = love

Kitsune-sempai Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 01:53 PM
    In Fangirl Inc. (They wont let me leave!!!)
    Threads

hmm...
    *organizes notes*
    Bleach is mostly about Ichigo and what happens wen he becomes a temporary shimigami or "soul reaper". most of wat u cant understand is probably the littler details about the sword or something....not really sure tho...

PM me im usually good at picking up thedetails of shows i like...

Ja!
    Foxy

~*Set By Me*~
    ~*Requests are open!*~
    ~*Check out my meager site! Kawaii Fetish Designs*~

Anime Forum's Resident Harry Potter Fan

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 02:05 AM
    Threads

I love Bleach. I have seen up to episode 82, so I still yet have some to watch.

At the begining Ichigo is just a human, but has the ability to see spirits, also hollow's which are hunted by death god's which live in Soul Society. Which Rukia just happen's to be a death god but only partially as for you will find out later about her past. Trouble stir's up over these so called thing's, called "Hollow's" which consume soul's of innocent*(sp.), and those that aren't innocent*(sp.) people with strong spiritual ties. Later they will meet up with other's that have similar abilities, and will eventually travel to Soul Society. Because trouble stirs up in soul society later on in the story as you will soon find out. Ichigo has another form, but I won't go further then that, as for I don't wish to ruin the suspense for you. But I hope that cleared up the story a little bit.

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

Resident Cuteophile! alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2006 07:34 AM
    Threads

Off topic I know but what character is that in your Av Viper?

Member Anagoth9 will become famous soon enough Anagoth9's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2007 04:12 PM
    Threads

Ichigo sees dead people (like the kid from the 6th Sense). One day he meets Rukia, who is basically the Shinto version of the grim reaper (called a soul reaper or shinigami in Japn). When you die, your spirit will either hang around earth just chillin (like the little girl's) or turn into a demon-like being called a hollow. The job of a soul reaper is to send souls to the afterlife and fight hollows (more explained in eps 2&3).

Basically, Ichigo has really high spirit energy. That's why he could see ghosts, confuse Rukia's senses, and break out of her binding spell. That's also why all the hollows want to eat him. When the hollow comes to attack his home he tries to fight back but fails miserably. Rukia ends up getting injured trying to protect him and is unable to fight. She trys to give him half of her powers but he ends up taking it all. Now he has to take over Rukia's soul reaping duties while she recovers.

There's a summary of episode 1. I'm hesitant to say anymore since episode one just ended, and I don't want to spoil anything.

Any other specific questions?

MaruDashi is god! Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2006 04:11 PM
    I'm everywhere and nowhere. Sometimes at the same time.
    Threads

I love Bleach!!! Everyone else has covered it well, so I'm not going to babble on about it.
    Inviting everyone to a new forum site! ^^
    Please join if you like it! ^^
    http://s10.************.com/The_Othe...sion/index.php

Siggy by yukari112.
    Denny's Testing Area My Testing Area!

«Dengaku-chan forever.»
    «It's not a dream. Dengaku-chan is real!»
    «Dengaku-chan is the only way to be happy.»
    «Do you know Dengaku-chan?»

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 04:21 AM
    Threads

Thank you all for your anwers I'll rep you soon, cause today I can't do it anymore...

But I have still questions ( I reached ep 23 in the mean time).

Why is this Anime called in the first place "Bleach"? Has it something to do with those white and red soul ribbons?
    And second: How long does it take that Ichigo saves Rukia from the hands of Soul Society, to save her from her punishment - death?
    I saw that this rescue action goes on and on through many episodes.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Innuyasha16
    Thank you all for your anwers I'll rep you soon, cause today I can't do it anymore...

But I have still questions ( I reached ep 23 in the mean time).

Why is this Anime called in the first place "Bleach"? Has it something to do with those white and red soul ribbons?
    And second: How long does it take that Ichigo saves Rukia from the hands of Soul Society, to save her from her punishment - death?
    I saw that this rescue action goes on and on through many episodes.
    1. There has been no given reason for why it is called Bleach, though I shall include my theory, which can hold its own ground. Basically, bleach (the chemical) is something which removes stains and creates whiteness. White=light=good. Stained=dark=bad. Ichigo removes the stains (Hollows and Arrancar), and creates light. In essense, Ichigo eliminates the darkness and brings light, just like Bleach.
    2. I believe Rukia is saved from Soul Society around episode 60 (give or take a few episodes), but it has been so long since I've watched the anime, I have forgotten.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 05:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ahh lucky me, I just finished watching these very episodes with a friend (I recently got him into the series). I'm not sure how to answer this...depending on what qualifies as her being "saved". If you (Innuyasha16) mean when she is finally confronted by Ichigo and he actually saves and assists her in fleeing her punishment, that's around 54-55.

When you first see her up and walking around, back with the gang and fighting, that's seen in the fillers. Manga may answer that question better, No spoilers from me. I'll let you find out for yourself.

And you're right, prepare for a very long journey into saving Rukia. Nearly 40 episodes, but worth watching every minute.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

ChibiFireAngel was here dieing25 is infamous around these parts dieing25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2008 06:39 PM
    Threads

if you really want to know and spoil it for your self go to wikipedia.org

if you like bleach go the the site below

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 09:57 PM
    Threads

The reason it is called Bleach is simple. Because, like most Japanese animes that have english names, it makes no friggen sense to us and just sounds cool to Japanese people.

Junior Member Decado is on a distinguished road Decado's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2006 12:47 AM
    Threads

There is no official reason to why Bleach is called Bleach although there are a few theories put forward. The First being that when Japanese people bleach their hair occasionally it doesn't go so well and goes Orange rather than Blonde. Ichigo is attacked in one manga chapter by a guy claiming Ichigo stole his hair style (In fact the guy bleached his hair, Ichigo just had his normal hair). The third being that the Shinigami "Bleach" the souls of the hollows and spirits sending them to the afterlife, cleansing them.

Closed Thread

Thread Information