AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: The Third Generation (Naruto)

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sign Up: The Third Generation (Naruto)

**Approved By LadyPSerenity**

Time has advanced and three genartions since the Grand Kyuubi Battle has occured. Over the years the people have started to forget the horrific battle that was held. After one genaration since the Grand Kyuubi battle the Hokage for the Hidden Leaf Village ,Naruto Uzamaki, has started a new traditon. A gathering of ninjas from every village to hold a long and perilous tournament,The Ultima Proxima. Every ten years The Ultima Proxima is held to bring every Village closer together and as a relief from wars and other taxing polotical events, and also to see which ninja's from that village was the best and who was the best of the best. It is the year for The Ultima Proxima and so the tournament will begin just after the current Hokage ,Samaria Uzamaki, sends out the invatations to the villages.
    Shortly after Naruto Uzamaki became Hokage. Some of his trusted allies went out to either strengthen bonds with other villages for him or found completely new ones. Hidden S Star Village & Hidden S Darkness Village etc. Soon enough afterward completely new types of jutsus were invented. New areas of the Japanesse culture were also invinted along with festivals. Along with it's culture Japan's population started to grow slowly. Currenly Japan is growing bigger and bigger economically. Everyone feels that that is why the other countries have not invaded, but aren't sure.
    As Naruto Uzamaki's time as Hokage was coming to an end about a genaration ago, another contry from across the Sea of Japan started to threaten Japan saying that if Japan didn't teach them the teachings of the ninja arts that they would invade Japan. Naruto and the other current rulers of the villages sent them back and started a small war but quickly won it. The leader of the opposing country swore that one day his blood will be back and invade sucsessfully and obtain the secrets. The country has not yet tried to reinvade but everyone expects that it will take hostile actions soon. As they kept an eye on the country they were even more reassured on the recent events everyone feels war might break out. This years Ultima Proxima might be more than what everyone expects it to be.

Sample character sheet:

Name:
    Weight:
    Appearence:
    Village: up to three people to a village.Villages listed at bottom
    Specailty area: Tai jutsu,Nin jutsu,Gen jutsu
    Main jutsu element:you can have up to two(fire,ice,earth,water,celestial,lighting,shadow ,sound,sand)
    1st jutsu you ever made:use imagination
    Alternate weapon: Sword,fans,windmill shuriken,etc. some weapons will not be accepted I will inform you if your weapon is not acceptable
    Short bio: must be at least four sentances
    Villages:Sound,Leaf,Grass,Star,Waterfall,Mist,Sand ,Earth,Fire,Darkness.)

Sample character:

Name:Kali Hyuuga
    Height:5'6"
    Weight:123 lbs
    Appearence:
    Village:S Star
    Speacailty area:Nin jutsu (of course she is a master of the gentle fist stlye tai jutsu and the Byakugan)
    Main jutsu type:celsetial and ice
    1st jutsu you ever made:Holy Ice
    Alternate weapon:Two fans like temari's except smaller and have small kunai tips on the end.They are actually more useful than expected.
    Short Bio:Kali has trained all her life to become Hakiga of her village now she intends to prove herself at The Ultima Proxima.She is the grandaughter of Neji Hyuuga and Sheena Aries.She has been looked upon her village very highly by her village and she does not intend to let them down.

Note: no one can take the top character for it is mine.

Name: Demonia Sabukuno
    Height:5'10"
    Weight:130lbs.
    Appearence:
    Village:Sand
    Specialty area:Nin jutsu
    Main jutsu element:sand and shadow
    1st jutsu ever made: choking sand
    Alternate weapon:Twin swords
    Short bio:Granddaughter of Shikamaru and Temari. Is always looking to be the best of the best to make her grandparents proud. She never knew her mother and father and has been raised by her grandparents. Learned all her nin jutsu skills from them.

Note: No one can take this character either because it is DeathGoddessMali's character.

**Note I will open the RP when about 9 to 13 people have joined. somewhere around that area.
    Last edited by DarkSakuraEmpress; 09-06-2006 at 06:31 PM.

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Just a note, when I approve an RP, don't change the name after. you screw me up and this almost got closed because of it. This wasn't want it was called when submitted.

Also this is the Sign up, the title should have said Sign Up:

I'll correct it.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Name:Satina Hosage
    Height:5'10"
    Weight:115
    Appearence:
    Village: Star Village
    Specailty area: Gen Jitsu
    Main jutsu element:Celestial, Lighting
    1st jutsu you ever made:Star Dazzle
    Alternate weapon: windmill shurikens
    Short bio: Lived in the Star Village with her Grandparents since her father died before she was born and her mother died giving birth. She still lives with them but is somewhat annoyed by their age. Her Grandfather is short and always repremands her on her choice of dress. Her grandmother is taller and talks about in her day young girls acted more respectful...and so on.
    Villages:Star
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorry LadyPSereinity.

FMA997: Approved welcome to the RP.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Ty DarkSakuraEmpress
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Alright!I've been waiting for this one for a LONG time.

Name:Naroko Uzumaki

Height:5'8

Weight:140 lbs.

Personality:Outside of a battle he enjoys eating ramen,and going to other villages to find out the fighting styles of potential people who will be entering the Ultima Proxima.He has a slightly short temper and doesnt like when people try to think of him as inferior or needing their help in something that he can do on his own,but cares for any friends that he makes.When in a battle,he becomes serious and doesnt speak during a fight unless the opponent who is fighting him begins to speak,for he can have full concentration.

Appearance:

NOTE THAT HIS VOICE IS DEEPER THAN NARUTO'S!

Village:Leaf Village(honestly,where else?)

Specialty Area:Taijutsu(but is also good at both Ninjutsu and Genjutsu.He also has inherited some of Kyuubi's chakra just as Naruto)
    Main Jutsu Element:Lightning and Fire

1st Jutsu Made:Chaos Dragon Jutsu

2nd Jutsu Made:Naroko Uzumaki Barrage

Alternate Weapon:Windmill shuriken,4 regular shurikens,and a 2 kunai.

Short Bio:Since ever he heard of it long ago at a younger age,he has always wanted to battle in the Ultima Proxima.He has been trained by his Grandfather,Naruto Uzumaki,the Former Hokage.(if its okay with you,Sakura)Now that ten years have passed since the last Ultima Proxima,he's ready to show off his skills that he has been training since age 4.But he stays aware of the evil that might still be out there,waiting to attack.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 09-24-2006 at 08:19 PM.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyuubi Naruto: not approved. 1st your bio must be atleast four sentences and 2nd ofcourse you would have to be a decndent of Naruto so if I were you I'd have it Naruto Uzamki 2nd just to clear things up if you fix those you'll be approved.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Name: Babs tokata
    Height: 1.60 cm
    Weight: 59 kl

Appearence: snowwhite hair that reaches her lower back. Black hamaka's and haoiri with a silver phoenix on the back.dark brown eyes that seem to have noemotion and dark rings around them. Pale skin
    Village: snow villiage

Specailty area: ice and water

demon abilities: take over* full form
    1st jutsu: revival ice
    Alternate weapon: senbons

Short bio: Babs was born as a stil born not crying or making any sound and the healers of the villiage could do nothing. babs father sought out and begged the ice phoenix demon Tokata to take his child as her vessal and have the child live.Taking pity on the human tokta agreed but the price was ultimate, he died as a sacrafice. When tokata entered babs the brown tufts of hair on her head turned white and she cried. However the villiage elders were not fond of this and as babs grew older she was became more shunned with the exception of a few villiagers. through years babs and tokata formed a odd mother child relationschip which made babs feel the need to use tokata rather as her last name than her own. Allowing her to have almost full control of the demon.

* take over dasent mean the demon takes over fully but takes over enough to converse with other demons
    Last edited by Nespa; 09-09-2006 at 04:13 AM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok,now my bio was already 4 sentences without me changing it.And when you said to have Naruto Uzumaki 2nd,what exactly do you mean?

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I mean you can't be the actual Naruto he's dead but you can be a decendent named after him.PS Naruto Uzamki the 1st died a decade ago olf old age.

Nespa: Approved welcome to the rp.

Kyuubi Naruto: Approved welcome to the rp
    Last edited by DarkSakuraEmpress; 09-06-2006 at 05:38 PM.

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

Name: Hiso Kyo (Sirname first)
    Height:6'0''
    Weight:150
    Appearance:http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e3...luber122/1.jpg (since that shows only his face i'll tell ather thing about him.) He wears a long, greenish trench coat that goes down to his knees. Under the coat right half of his arm is covered with bandages. (like Neji!) He wears a Dark T-shirt with his village symbol on it. (instead of a head band he wears that.) And black ninja pants with black ninja shoes.
    Village: Darkness Village
    Specailty area: Ninjutsu
    Main jutsu element:Hyouton (Ice), Shadow
    1st jutsu you ever made:Shadow Ice sickle
    Alternate weapon: Chakra created Ice Sword
    Short bio: He was adobted into the Hiso family at the age a five. Right before he started the academy. Soon later he passed the exam and was on the same team with his brother. His parents left on a mission to cloud and died from a killer who was soon captured. With the help of his brother he got back on his feet, since he was close to his parents, and continued on. He followed in his mothers skills with Ice and soon combined his shadow and Ice power to make his first jutsu. BUt at the age of 13 his brother died on a mission. Within that he went missing for two years. When he returned he had a serious demener about him and exceeded in Ice and Shadow Ninjutsu.
    Hope you like it
    Last edited by fox demon naruto; 09-09-2006 at 02:52 PM.

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

Name:Chace.
    Height:6'1"
    Weight:198
    Appearence: Short black hair with a few white streaks caused by premature aging. Half his face is reptillian, with red scales similiar to a salamander. His left eye is yellow and larger that the other, thus making his tracking mask conveniant. His left arm is also reptillian.
    Village: Mist.
    Specailty area: Taijutsu and genjutsu.
    Main jutsu element: Water and lightning.
    1st jutsu you ever made: Locater Charge.
    Alternate weapon: Sword and shuriken.
    Short bio: Orphaned at a young age he was literally raised to be a shinobi. He always showed great promise in tracking and his skill moved him up the ranks very quickly, making him jounin by sixteen. He once tried an experiment dealing with using his chakra to manipulate his physical form. After this experiment failed his form was mutated but it gives his body an edge in tracking and battle.
    Last edited by Rageling; 09-06-2006 at 06:06 PM.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I'm not a big fan of Naruto, but I'll be posting my character a little later tonight. This RPG sounds interesting enough and I haven't been in the RPG section in awhile, so I'll use this to warm back up.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rageling: Approved welcome to the rp

Fox Demon Naruto: Approved welcome to the rp PS Great character FDN I really like the BIo.

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 10:34 AM
    Threads

Name:Jin Uchiha
    Height:6'0"
    Weight:155
    Appearence:
    Village: Sand
    Specailty area: Tai jutsu(but is good in Nin jutsu, has sharingan)
    Main jutsu element:Fire,Lightning
    1st jutsu you ever made:Flamebolt Fury
    Alternate weapon: fist and shrukiens and kunai
    Short bio: Orignally born in the Village hidden in the leaves, Jin was traded to a clan in the Sand villiage as an offering of peace. He grew up to be trained as the village trump card and was assigned to help Demonia with her training. When the tournament was announced, Jin went with Demonia to watch her progress and join himself. He doesn't know what tribe he came from nor the fact of what his sharingan really is. He has honed it to near perfection....two dots.

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Blackdragon Uchiha: Approved welcome to the RP

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 10:34 AM
    Threads

Thanks DSE!!! this might actually get pretty interesting!!! right Rageling?? and the little man too!!! lol this is gonna be good!!!

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

Master of all you see Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 09:53 AM
    Threads

Name:Syaoran
    Height:6'2"
    Weight:190
    Appearence:
    Village: Sound
    Specailty area: Nin jutsu
    Main jutsu element:Sound and Shadow
    1st jutsu you ever made:Sound entrapment jutsu(she will always have this on)
    Alternate weapon:whistle
    Short bio:Syaoran is deaf but with the Sound entrapment jutsu she can feel the sound waves from others so it is like she can hear but much better. Syaoran is a member of the sound village ,becase orochimaru saved her life.Syaoran is not hatefull and is she hates to hurts others, but she is in the Ultima Proxima at orochimaru's command.But after she got in the leaf village she has not heard from orochimaru.So she will fight in the Ultima Proxima.
    Last edited by Ryuk; 09-08-2006 at 05:44 PM.
    Don't rep me I am only a product of my environment.

Crease the folds, bend the paper, turn the spirits, shield the soul.

Do not be jealous of others' good qualities, but out of admiration adopt them yourself.

"this is Gir. He likes cup cakes. Do u?? copy gir to help him take over the world!!"

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ryuk: Approved welcome to the rp.

Seiko's Ramen Boy! © Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 09:43 PM
    Threads

Default uzumaki!

Name: kyoshiro uzumaki
    Height: 1m 56
    Weight: 47kg
    Appearence: dark messty hair.. fox ears, fangs, (kyuubi descendant)
    eyes: blue, can be red also.. has blond hair and a hairstyle like the yondaime, clothing is much like narutos but his orange zip-top is now a t-shirt and the black shirt inside that naruto wore is now a long-sleevish thing.
    Village: konoha
    Specailty area: ninjutsu, taijutsu some genjutsu
    Main jutsu element: wind, fire
    1st jutsu you ever made: a tajuu kagebunshin inside full rasengan spheres (mastered the entire rasengan with his wind elemrnt at the age of 5)
    2nd move: tajuu kuchiyose no jutsu!!!!!!! (also is training a rendan with it)
    Alternate weapon: 1 katana, standard shuriken and kunai
    Short bio: when he was born they found out he had lil fox ears and were devastated.. he is a descendant of the daughter (or son?) of hinata and naruto
    chakra is orange.. is norokus uzumakis lil bro, started training with him at the age of 3. is a real dreamer like naruto.personality is pretty much exactly like him.
    (kyoshiro is loud and stubborn and hotheaded, he loves ramen but works hard)
    villages: fire
    Last edited by Chaux; 09-13-2006 at 06:06 PM.
    . _ . - ` スタイル° -- Chaux Aka Inu

A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream..

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

inuyasha : not approved please follow the character sheet and read Naruto Uzamaki and Hinata had died when you were 3 if what your bio says is true you would have to be a decendent of the daughter of Naruto and Hinata.Read the history for her name.

Senior Member viperoushell is on a distinguished road viperoushell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2008 07:31 PM
    in the middle of the dark woods why dont you come find me
    Threads

Name:amruk {hawk}
    Height:6'5"
    Weight:200lbs
    Appearence:
    Village: waterfall
    Specailty area: Tai jutsu
    Main jutsu element:water, ice
    1st jutsu you ever made:icy torrent
    Alternate weapon: uses only fists and kunais
    Short bio: On the day of his birth a hawk landed on his arm so the village decided to name him after it. As he aged it became apparant that he had very little skill with jutsu's so they trained him in phsicyal stregthen tai jutsu. Now that the Ultima Proxima is here, his village decided it would be good to prove that there are people who can win with out nin or gen jutsu.
    When caught between heaven and hell, make them both suffer.

Know one part of the name, obession begins. Know two parts, paronia sets in. Know three parts, madness decesnds. Know all, and only the Kami know what will happen.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

viperoushell: approved welcome to the rp.

Senior Member viperoushell is on a distinguished road viperoushell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2008 07:31 PM
    in the middle of the dark woods why dont you come find me
    Threads

thanks cant wait for it to get started talk at you guys later
    When caught between heaven and hell, make them both suffer.

Know one part of the name, obession begins. Know two parts, paronia sets in. Know three parts, madness decesnds. Know all, and only the Kami know what will happen.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright,I understand,but I never made his name Naruto,it was always Naroko.But,I can see that they do look a lot alike,so anybody would have made that mistake.

Either way,I so excited about this one,Naruto is actually the only anime I do watch,so its cool to have an RP after it.

BTW,BlackDragon,Dont call me "little man" in public!XD.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information