AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Is Biological Weapon much powerful than Modern Ones?

Banned Forum / Chat ysh227 can only hope to improve ysh227's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2006 04:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Is Biological Weapon much powerful than Modern Ones?

Is Biological Weapon much powerful than Modern Ones?

As far as I know, many countries prohibit Biological Weapons Researches except Israel and some other continents over Middle-East.

This come to my mind, what will our world be if Biological Weapons widely used like Guns-Shooting and such?

Biological Weapon can be very deadly in certain means, but does that mean it will come ot the end of the world?
    State your opinion on why people are scared of Biologcail Weapon~~~~ [:o]

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Can you re-write this topic? It doesn't really make much sense.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

What the thread is asking here is if you think (fact or fiction) if Biological weapons are more powerful than non-biological weapons. (i.e. guns, grenades, etc, things that don't use biologically harmful substances and such) And also, they reflected on the current war going on in the Middle East and asked what would happen (what you think would happen, etc) if biological weaponry was used as frequently and widely as regular weaponry. In cases like shootings, reflecting on it if they were all used just as easily. They close it with asking if we used biological weapons to end wars and problems, if it would cause a terrible effect on the world itself and the people of it.

Biological weapons, without a doubt, are highly more powerful than regular weaponry if only for the fact that it causes internal and long-term damage. It attacks the body, per say, rather than the person. If biological warfare was as common to use as guns, it would indefinitely be a negative thing. Not only this, it'd be a very scary thing. As it stands, biological warfare and weaponry has been outlawed in over one hundred countries. This is for very good cause because as I've said, it leaves long-term damage and as it doesn't stop someone immediately, it can still cause a great amount of damage to not only the person under attack, but the surrounding area. It can harm the ground and nature exposed to it, it can spread. (Kind of how nuclear exposure is still in soil today in Japan and has thusly made it unusable and land that can not be used. (However, to note, nuclear/chemical weaponry is different from biological weaponry. Biological warfare does not include chemicals or fusion/fission.) Because of how hard it is to contain a biological, it's difficult to insure that it won't spread to allies and unintentional targets. The use of biological weapons would not be the end of the world, but itíd certainly help us take a giant step to a demise we donít wish to seek. Sadly, not all people realize the trouble and devastation that biological, chemical, and nuclear warfare can cause.

(I had to write papers and such on these kinds of warfare in my history classes, most of what Iíve said can be better explained at Weapons of Mass Destruction.)

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Of course bio weapons are more destructive and powerful than conventional warfare. You can take cover from bullets. Good luck avoiding super viruses, bacteria, or whatever else the wonderfully terrible minds of men can concoct.

Hell even if you're fully prepared, you are not 100% safe from NBC attacks even in MOPP4 (chemical suit, gas mask, decon sponge). The suit can only last 24 hrs in radiation zones and while yes you can walk around things like sarin or VX gas or any sort of biohazard and not be affected it only takes one small tear to expose you. One slip up.

Bio weapons > guns and bombs

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2014 01:27 PM
    Threads

Hell yeah biological weapons are a lot mor lethal than standard weapons. I mean they are hard to produce, but all you need is a host to present the weapon to and send the infected human into the world thus creating world wide pandemic. I mean we don't even have cures for some of the boilogical weapons. So imagaine a man were to realease a new strand of virus or bacteria in the world. It would catch everyone by surprise. It would be to late to have a cure and it would remain until there is no hosts left. SO yeah biological warfare is very deadly.

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle Wii Code: 6510-3075-8319-6972

Bio warfare is a LOT more devastating. It could affect not just the soldiers and those on the battle field but also (with the right wind flow) affect thousands of civilians. If a bio weapon was to hit a place (and with the right weather conditions) many people could be wiped out. How can you be protected from a super virus? Indeed, bio warfare is horrid. Its affects are devasting. With one bomb or contact, millions could be infected. A child could carry it home (it being the viral strand), the family gets infected and so and so on. A bio weapon is a lot more hard to defend from (seeing as how the pharmacuetical companies are a bit slow with research). Bullets and bombs can be avoided. There could be evacuations for fall out and nuclear attacks. Bio weapons are a lot more troublesome and deadlier. Besides, it'd be easy to spread it around.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Closed Thread

Thread Information