AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: what do you think of final Fantasy 7 advent Childen

Member uchihaitachi100 is on a distinguished road uchihaitachi100's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2006 06:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

it is alright the first few times you watch it but then it gets really borin..[B]

Bow-chica-bow-wow! Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 11:39 AM
    Threads

I loved it, on the animation side of it though. I wasn't that much into the story of it, I felt it was a bit iffy. The characters, the landscapes, the voices ( I thought the english dub was quite well done), but mostly the CG. Holy heck, that CG blew me away. Especially the scene where Cloud puts his googles back on while on his motorcycle on the cliff. It looked fantastic.
    And I was never into Final Fantasy before this.

Senior Member Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2008 11:44 AM
    Threads

I don't think it's a great film when it stands alone. The plot isn't original and it doesn't seem to have much depth if you have no idea about Cloud or Sephiroth's backstories.

But it's a good way to finish the FF7 story for existing fans (well, I know DoC exists, but this specifically deals with the main events in the game). It's very pretty to look at, it's nice to see what happened to the characters and it provides closure and shows characters moving on- quite important since the FF7 ending was so ambigious. I do like it very much
    Last edited by Hyperaesthesia; 09-19-2006 at 12:51 PM.

Junior Member MajinTimmy will become famous soon enough MajinTimmy will become famous soon enough MajinTimmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2006 01:38 PM
    Threads

I liked it. The CG was like Floating Lily said, fantastic. I didn't like it's story all that much and I wish Sephiroth would've been in it longer than what he was.

Member g00b will become famous soon enough g00b's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2006 12:01 PM
    Threads

i agree with the people who said it was overrated, the animation is awesome, but the storyline doesnt advance much. It wasn't a bad film, but it wasn't great either

Member zelda54545 is on a distinguished road zelda54545's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 09:22 AM
    Threads

i loved it, its much better than spirits within

Evil Sempai asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2009 02:45 AM
    Threads

Default Evil watches movies too!!!

Advent Childern is one of the best movies ever made. My favorite part is the whole Sephiroth vs. Cloud fight. Sephiroth rules!
    Enjoy talking about video games, RPing, or just a good laugh? Join us at Gmers Online The forum that keeps on growin!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2007 03:29 PM
    Threads

well i never got to see it yet but my friend AnimeLegend!713 is gonna let me borrow it i can't wait to see it is really that good?
    Made By: Wonderwice
    Thanks<333
    PM me if u wanna join my family!

Dai DN Angel koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 04:58 AM
    Threads

i am a huge final fantasy fan.. i have to say to say advent children is the type of movie you wanna see once..

the first time you watch it is really good.. the visuals are amazing and it is a pretty good movie..

but for some reason i just can't watch the movie again.. even though i loved watching it the first time i saw it.. that's somewhat disappointing

maybe i'll give it another try.. i haven't watched it in awhile..

but everyone should watch advent children at least once especially if you're a final fantasy fan.. it's a really really good movie..

Fishes Swim In Zig-Zags Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2011 09:38 PM
    Threads

yea first 2-3 times around it was so great, the graphics blew me away i was shocked the translation was good, umm voice actors were great and animations also was a shocker.. but come to think of it now it was so good i over watched it and now i am trying to avoid watching it ^^'.
    +If Life gives you lemons, you squirt it in people's eyes+

la vie est exciter ainsi juste
    ほんとに好きです。CC Lemon 。わたしすきanimeです
    ぜんぶelseひみつです

Junior Member demonslayer75015 is on a distinguished road demonslayer75015's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2006 09:46 AM
    Threads

I love it... i wish i had bought the movie already... i cant wait untill the second one comes out!!! It will be so awesome!

Kyo Lover^^ tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 10:29 AM
    Threads

i liked it it was kinda confusing though i need to play the game

this great sig is made by Alias-Revolution
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><) copy this bunny on to your signature to help in his quest for world domination if you dont you will die slow

Battle God Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2016 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CyrusTheViruSS

i liked it...they couldnt have made it any better than what it was...
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Senior Member anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Gizmo Pocky Gemini
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 06:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: tehpaddleduck

Awesome movie, excellent graphics and just spectacular fight scenes. Just great

Senior Member sapphiredragon is a jewel in the rough sapphiredragon is a jewel in the rough sapphiredragon is a jewel in the rough sapphiredragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2006 12:05 AM
    Threads

The animation and action was good and all, and Nobuo Uematsu once again displayed his complete awesomeness, but I must agree with others that it draws the plotline thin and has no characterization/character advancement except for a few of them.

I fail to see why they created the other two characters with Kadaj, I can only remember one of their names (Loz, but I don't remember which one he is), and neither of them had a personality. One of them pretty much did nothing, while the other only fought Tifa, and Kadaj could have just done that. Actually, that fight sequence wasn't even necessary.

Also, throwing in all the other characters from FFVII was pretty pointless.

All the action scenes made me go wow and everything, but sometimes I was a little bored with it.

It probably would have been better if they had stuck to the shorter script, or it least not have expanded it as much as they did, but it was still pretty good.

Member Frostbringer is an unknown quantity at this point Frostbringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2006 09:40 AM
    Threads

i liked the japanese version of it because they didnt dub over the words that were " too explicit " for the american version.....but its a great movie none the less
    as a ninja, an assassin, a warrior, my life means nothing compared to my master's life. as a frozen arrow shot at the heart of doom, i charge forth, with eyes unclouded by hate.

AWESOMENESS!!!

Senior Member Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2009 09:46 AM
    Threads

Since someone dereped me for my opinion i will say it again > the ending was lame > respect my opinion fanboy.

Battle God Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2016 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CyrusTheViruSS

its was a very good movie.. they did a good job on the graphics but the dubbing could hae been a little better...
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Junior Member Sepher Sephiroth is on a distinguished road Sepher Sephiroth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2006 09:45 PM
    Threads

It was Very Good Movie, it was really an excellent idea to bring it up in CG animation instead of shoting it in real life (As the Creator Said.) But if they were they wouldn't have those impossible Camra Shot's, The stroy line wasen't the interesting, Never the less, The action made up for the plot.
    Sepher Sephiroth
    The One and Only. One Winged Angel

~The God of Death~ -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2007 05:49 AM
    Threads

My mom recently bought me a copy of the DVD... and here's what I have to say.

I didn't like it that much overall. Sure, there were some good points (like the graphics that were very nicely done, and the extremely detailed fight scenes).

I didn't like its simple plot and characters. But as Regex said, this movie isn't about the plot and characters.
    Back..

Banned Forum / Chat Black Pony is a jewel in the rough Black Pony is a jewel in the rough Black Pony is a jewel in the rough Black Pony is a jewel in the rough Black Pony's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2007 01:17 PM
    Threads

Its real cool Sephiroth is awsome

Closed Thread

Thread Information