So, I watched every single episode of this fantastic anime. And well. I'm inlove. <3

The main storyline is about a girl who is mistaked as a boy, her name is; Haruhi Fujioka, after stumbling into the third music room, Tamaki Suoh, Host Club king passes the moves on Haruhi in an idiotic fashion and she stumbles back, and knocks over a vase, which is soon declared by the Hitachiin twins, Kaoru and Hikaru that it was worth Eight-Million yen. The Shadow King; Kyouya Ootori, and Tamaki decide that in order for Haruhi--whom they still beleive to be male-- will be a Host in their indignent little club, untill her quota is filled.

Haruhi becomes aquinted with everyone;

The Hitachiin Twins; Kaoru and Hikaru.
Morinozuka Takashi.
Mitsukuni Haninozuka
Kyouya Ootori
Takashi Suoh

And that would complete the list of Hosts members. Though later on in the anime, Ritsu Kasanoda stumbles upon Haruhi dressing, and finds out she's a girl, which pissed Tamaki off beyond all reason, considering he LOVES Haruhi, but is too much of an idiot to say so. Anyways. Yeah. I dunno what else to say. I could tell you about the entire thing, but that's ruin it for you all.

I demand you watch it! I DEMAND IT!

Anyways, anyone else see this anime? :D