AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Day You Slipped Away... ~ Steve Irwin Tribute

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2011 11:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Day You Slipped Away... ~ Steve Irwin Tribute

No voulgar or ignorant comments in this thread either.
    I wasn't sure where to put this... So I hope this is okay...

The Day You Slipped Away:
    September 4'th, 11:00AM, off the coast of Australia in shallow waters. Steve Irwin, a well known, world wide wildlife expert was shooting a documentary for a new wildlife series on Animal Planet. Sadly... this never came to be. While swimming above a Stingray, (About a meter above) the tail came up, and one of the deadly stinging barbs punctured him in the chest. The barb went through, puncturing his heart. Steve died fairly instantly according to coroner reports. The Camera man said: "He was at an invoulnerable reach, and I think he though that too."

Steve Irwin was in my opinion the greatest wildlife expert ever to grace this planet. He helped wet the curiousity of our minds and risked his life every day to do so, and to help the animals he loved.
    Was there anything wild that Steve Irwin couldn't fall in love with? Wasn't gobsmacked by, wasn't wanting to cradle, to get alongside, to understand, to protect? Folklore says he was born with a python in one hand and a baby croc in the other, a modern-day jungle boy sans loincloth who could commune with nature. Irwin even claimed once he wasn't affraid to die, if he had to save a koala from a croc, or save a kangaroo or even a snake, he would. And god knows he wasn't lieing. Steven Irwin, breathed, and lived animals, and saving wildlife.

Steve Irwin died doing what he loved. He was one of a kind, and no one will ever replace him.

My most sincere condolences and prayers go out to; Terri, Bindy Sue, and Bob.

We miss you.
    We love you.
    And you'll always be in our hearts.

Love, Claire.
    Last edited by Demonic Ice Dragon; 09-04-2006 at 10:06 PM.
    If defending my art and my self is bad. Then I guess I'm a bad person.
    Be my fan. :3
    Fans located Here

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Yeah dude beautiful thread, but seriously you could not see the other two threads about this? Well yeah. ANyway how small of a chance for a stingray to spear it's barb in his heart. Yeah pretty small chance of that happening.

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2011 11:17 PM
    Threads

I seen it, yes. But, that was hardly anything emotional, or a tribute. Mine WAS a Tribute. So, don't get on my case and be a jerk over it.
    Last edited by Demonic Ice Dragon; 09-04-2006 at 10:09 PM.
    If defending my art and my self is bad. Then I guess I'm a bad person.
    Be my fan. :3
    Fans located Here

THE MISSING LINK demongirl66 will become famous soon enough demongirl66 will become famous soon enough demongirl66's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2006 10:54 PM
    Threads

All i have to say that it is very very sad. I fell for all the people who loved him and his shows. You are right now one can replace him. The good thing is is he is in a better Place now.

With The Light Comes The Dark

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm not being a jerk. And also did you read the other threads were they were pretty much sobbing over the thought.

WelcomeToThunderdomeBetch FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 01:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Its good he didn't suffer, or at least thats what I heard.
    He was truly the best at what he did.
    Though I kinda thought he would be taken out by a croc around 40 years from now.

♥half ADD♥ m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2007 02:08 AM
    Threads

Wink

beautiful thread in honor of him.....truly he was one of the best. here's to you Steve Irwin
    PenGuiNs RuLe!
    We live,
    We love,
    We 4-give and never give up,
    Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above,
    And 2day we remember to live and to love.

Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic Ice Dragon

We miss you.
    We love you.
    And you'll always be in our hearts.

Love, Claire.
    It's funny that you mention it because that barb sure is in his heart. But we will miss him. He did suffer a bit. He was a live for 30 minutes when the barb went in. He was airlifted and the when they landed they tried their best to keep him alive. But he died 30 mins later.

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

already a thread open about this.

Closed.
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Closed Thread

Thread Information