AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Military

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 11:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Sadist beliefs??!!?? what are you talking about? "Im all that"? I didint think I put out that impression,You never did make a rebuke about your "Overwhelm everything with numbers" comment wich I responded to,And after that you Ignored me,and now you say I have Sadist brliefs? for what? You are crazy And to be frank you have to resort to insults to compensate for a lack off inteligence
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 12:46 PM
    Threads

Without furtherly participating in this "interesting flaming", i'll stick with the n00bs and leave my word.

It's not really worth it as a marine. All that stuff you mentined is true, so, don't leave it as a choice. I do not know enough about the Air Force, i'm expecting Regex to come and fill you in on details, advices and tell you how he used to wear that electrical dog collar in Boot Camp.
    I haven't kept in touch with my brother in 2 and a half years. I forgot his number. But i'll live, and so can you, without yours. Try to get used to it.
    As for me, hehe, the military is obligatory in my country. Soon, i'll be recalled for military training and get to (temporarely) leave me job, yay, wich will STILL pay me during my 1-2 years of military for nothin XD. Also, i'll try to get involved in the Medical Division.

Edit: Oh, and there will be no exportation to Iraq for me.
    Last edited by Dr.McDoom!; 09-03-2006 at 05:45 AM.

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 02:19 AM
    Threads

Closed for name calling.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information