AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Teen Pregnancy

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Teen Pregnancy

Studies have shown that throughout the years teen pregnancy continues to grow at a high pace. The majority of us see it as a bad thing and it needs to stop but we say it for different reasons.

Personally, I see it that the people of today blow it way out of proportion. There is many easily explained reasons for why it continues to grow. First off, years ago before medical advancements people died at a younger age and teen pregnancy was accepted because it was needed. Since those days the numbers have shortened to an extreme lows. Secondly, since the baby boomers, the population of america has continues to grow quickly. Therefore it would make sense for more teenaged women to get pregnant because there are more of them.

Please tell me what you think on this subject.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Yup. I find it quite distasteful to be having sex when you're a teen. But I understand passion and how that all works, so I try to keep an open mind. Honestly I think the people who collect that data are trying to make it sound worse than it is. It's called hype, and it brings ratings up for reporting networks. After all, the news needs ratings too. Another thing, they fail to understand that it is harder to be a teen now than ever before. So they should shove it.

Other than that, I would like to see the ratings go down. Optimistic as ever.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

You want to know what I think? I think that getting pregnant as a teenager is not a smart thing, espescially for the child, and more importantly if you want to keep it.

A child needs a mother and a father. That is my opinion and I've seen the differences of it all.

First of all, yes before people didn't live to be thirty or so... and they HAD to get pregnant when they were young if they wanted to have children. But now people live to be over 80 and such, it gives you more time to think of things. A woman can usually get pregnant between being a teenager to being in their 40s, alot of time there, don't ya think.

I believe that a women should finish school before actually thinking of getting pregnant and she should also make sure she is mature enough to do such.

When you are a teenager, you dont really need anymore stress, like having a child. It isn't healthy and usually your grades in school drop, and you have a less chance of actually going to a good college, mostly because everything will catch up with you.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

there are many causes for teen pregnancy
    the main reason is the growth in population
    because of the growth of population individuals tend to do different things to cause pregance examples
    a big example would be not wearing protection or getting raped
    to me rape is a big deal of population growth for many growing populations in different countries through out the world
    also protection is a great deal because many countries do not have a system set up of moderns day u.s and japan where there are buildings, drugstores, and gas stations to purchase protection for sex
    as for me telling teens not to get pregnant is a good thing but what if thats nto enough? what if this problem is coming from other areas that we are nto focused on fixing in our country?
    think about it, do you think banding abortion is a smart idea on this cause when people get pregnant for some certain situations that they cannot control?
    think about it

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Teen pregnancy is stupid. Teens letting their hormones get the best of them and BAM! they're parents. Of course, that's a bit rash and vague and there are exceptions, but that's what I think of when I think "teen pregnancy". There's several things I learned in Health Class. One, don't be a fool, wrap your tool. No glove, no love. Two, you can't get pregnant or an STD if you don't have sex.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Member hatchi chobits will become famous soon enough hatchi chobits's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2006 02:12 AM
    Threads

^^ amen!

Owned by LoliDoll Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2009 07:57 AM
    Threads

I mean there are drugstores where you could buy condoms and all but I think teen pregnancy is stupid. Some girls don't think about what they are doing. I'm glad that I'm doing Sexual Education, I learned that some girls are stupid, they let their boyfriends control them and when they found out they are pregnant they got ditched. Some doesn't want to keep the baby, they just got an abortion. They might regret what they did to the baby they created. So sad.
    ---

---
    Awesome set made by ~Wonderwice~!
    <3
    [ Ruler of Rose ; Skyla. ]

~[ R.I.P ]~
    Rebecca Medford-Edwards
    25 August 1992 - 23 November 2007
    Lesley-Jo Smith
    3rd March 1989 - 17th February 2008

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I went to the welfare office with my sister when she was trying to get on welfare because her baby daddy is a deadbeat, (she's 29.)

And you wouldn't BELIEVE how many children I saw in there. Kids from 12-17 trying to get welfare because they were pregnant.

And what's even more shocking, some of them already had children, on top of the children they were going to be having.

Kids shouldn't have sex until they're 18. Until they are legally responsible for the actions they make. They shouldn't have sex unless they are capable of dealing with a situation like that.

Edit:

How does the growth in a population have to do with Teen Pregnancy? Teens don't get pregnant because there are more teens around. If anything, teens being pregnant causes the population to grow. And the population shouldn't grow like this.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

I find pregnant 13/14 Year old Girls to be Detestable,Albeit is does happen

It is just going to be a rocky road even if the father stays with the mother,Going to a welfare office to get Money from the Goverment must be really embarrasing,it happened to some Girls at school and was highly frowned upon,so I would not advocate it
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads

I kinda think that the amount of teenage girls ages 13-16 pushing around strollers is kinda crazy, I mean at least where I'm at that's what I see mostly.

Their choice I guess, from most I know it came about from carelessness and or total disregard for birth control. I know alot of girls at that age are experimenting partying etc, as for a solution...have no clue cept get and use birth control.

As weather I think it's a problem or not, yeah I suppose it is. I mean I think that really cuts down on the "fun part" of your life. Your only young once, and having a kid puts a real damper on that. Yeah you may be able to get out whatever, but seriously...it's not the same I think and well thats alot of responsibility to be getting ones self into at that early an age.

But again the girls thing, and well that person may or may not be up to it. Just better hope they are lol.

In the famous words of Cheech...

"Responsibility is a heavy duty responsibility man"
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

Moral Imperative DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 11:48 PM
    Threads

I'm a firm believer in sex after marriage, so my opinion is keep the legs closed till you have a ring around your finger. (and for that to happen you need to be 18+ so that works out too).
    But if you are gonna do it, then some protection or pills is really important.

Goddess of Wisdom ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2006 10:43 AM
    Mt. Olympus..don't worry..am still watching you..im a goddess remember??♥
    Threads

i agree to teen pregnancy UNLESS the parents know their responsiblity to the child..
    giving him home,
    proper education,
    good health
    and anything he needs to grow to be a better person..

[very much grateful to pyrothunder336 for my very nice siggy..]

Meet my family in:

~*MY JOURNAL*~

..♦certified super gal♦..

r u one of us??
    add to ur siggies..

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

Most children who get pregnant at the ages of 12/14 aren't able to take care of themselves, let alone taking care of a child, also children NEED parents for support and to take care of them when needed. So I agree what everyone here is sayind about teen pregnancy.

Member kurin is a jewel in the rough kurin is a jewel in the rough kurin is a jewel in the rough kurin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2007 03:42 PM
    Threads

Everyone is saying how stupid it is to get pregnant like these girl plan on it. It is eath shattering to the girl and the guy. Most girl are getting pregnat because they can't talk to their parents about having sex so they can't be put on birth control, and in my state at least you have to be 18 to buy condom, now most place don't care about the age because they are being safe. I was alway tought that when i have sex i can tell my mom, she want be mad or anything at me, and if i do get pregnat just tell her and i can get an abortion. I have no religon so sex after marrage just seems boring.i blame all the people who say sex is horrible unless you are married, and all the parents that tell their children if they have sex their child will be kicked out, because that is what makes them have more sex knowing their parents hate it

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

See my signature for my opinion on the subject.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

In Canada, I don't think it was smart of the government to lower the sex having age to 14. Like, are they dence?

Anyway. I think once you turn 18 and become a legal adult you are free to do as you please. whether its a smart path you choose or a dumb one. No one has the right to tell you otherwise. And Honestly, parents who say, "I'll kick you out if you get pregnaut", are despisable. How mean is that. You'd never see italians say that. They're family is important. -.-

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaikou
    In Canada, I don't think it was smart of the government to lower the sex having age to 14. Like, are they dence?
    By all likelyhood, they are not dence, since dence isn't a word.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think that sex is done too much for pleasure than what it's real purpose is; reproduction. I'm not saying it's bad, I just feel that people make it into this thing where you "bang" someone. I detest people like that. If they have sex and it wasn't meant for a child to be born, (which that is totally rare and I highly doubt teens do it for that purpose) they deserve to be burdend by all the issues that come along afterwards. The child certainly doesn't.
    Last edited by Princess Cupcake; 09-01-2006 at 02:28 PM.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

People can be careless. Especially teens. You always think it could never happen to you, but then, what if it does. Teens understand the consequences, but they'll take the chance anyways. Why? When you're a teen, you basically think you're invincible.

One of my friends got pregnant last year. And she's 15. I haven't seen or talked to her since before summer break, but I know her due date was about 2 days ago. I can't even imagine what's been going on with her.

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

I'm not too big on the "sex after marriage" thing (as I'm not sure that I will even marry), but if you're going to engage in such activities before you're "mature" enough (i.e., 18), at least be safe about it; like Faceless said, a condom can be your best friend in that situation, but what's even better is abstaining from sex - at least until you are an adult. After that, you make your own decisions...

Stay in my memories. Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 03:25 PM
    with my Shinigami, circus clown, and hot-tempered Asian in a safehouse... oh the times we'll have!
    Threads

i (personally) think its kinda nasty cause they do it at such a young age and they have so many other things to worry about (like school). and then POOF! here comes a baby that needs constant care and protection. i just think they're putting an infant in a bad position. (actually there's a girl at my school in 9th grade who's probably like 14 or 15 who they say is pregnant but you couldn't tell if ya looked at her... i haven't seen her in school though.)

Member Elvia is a jewel in the rough Elvia is a jewel in the rough Elvia is a jewel in the rough Elvia is a jewel in the rough Elvia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2007 08:56 AM
    Threads

I think it is so stupied to have a child when you are to young. you canīt even take care of yourselfs and then to be able to take care of a baby!! God that person who gets a child when they are to young are 1, stupied or 2, very desperate to try to īsaveī their relationchip.
    I hate people that are too young to have a child and still wants too keep it. What kind of future can they give that child..I really donīt like it.
    Last edited by Kewii; 09-01-2006 at 03:57 PM. Reason: language

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111
    Teen pregnancy is stupid. Teens letting their hormones get the best of them and BAM! they're parents. Of course, that's a bit rash and vague and there are exceptions, but that's what I think of when I think "teen pregnancy". There's several things I learned in Health Class. One, don't be a fool, wrap your tool. No glove, no love. Two, you can't get pregnant or an STD if you don't have sex.
    I agree with that

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Argh, I don't quite care. If a girl my age (15-16) Throws herself in my arms saying "Take me now!" I'm gonna go for it. I don't care if it seems shallow, it kinda is. But c'mon...that oppurtunity doesn't roll around every day (and it won't). However, I know what not to do when doing the freakeh nasteh. It rhymes with Snot bulling spout. (the preceding hypothetical situation is assuming the girl doesn't have any STD's and is not a wookie or a whale. Sorry if I'm seeming shallow once again, I have low standards but they're still standards. before you fire up the bad rep button think about this: I know you'd be reluctant to enter a relationship with a 500 pound guy who lives with his mom, eating chips off his chest, and playing Halo 2 with a great personlity.)
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

wth? I didn't even notice I double posted. Mah Bad.
    Last edited by Masali; 09-01-2006 at 06:30 PM.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Closed Thread

Thread Information