AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Trust!

Junior Member nighthawksw will become famous soon enough nighthawksw's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2006 07:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Trust!

I read something today which ENRAGED ME.
    It's a story about a couple of girls in japan doing a "dating service" type thing, in which the only thing required is for them to "treat" customers to a meal, a nice conversation, and a good time. It's something that has been present for a very long time in japan, but that's not what enraged me. These girls were selling their panties for money, fresh off their body. They were paid LOTS of the service, until one of the men try to take advantage of a girl after she removes them..and fortunately they're saved by two random guys. Deciding it'd be good to have some bodyguards, they hire em on and begin collecting more girls to "work". As more minds enter the mix, they begin blackmailing customers..until it gets messy. Someone pulls a knife and the bodyguards run, the girls' taken advantage of. So the girls decide it's too dangerous and begin to break away..then the bodyguards begin blackmailing the girls who trusted them, taking pictures of them in their underwear and then topless, and sending them in order to "keep them in line".

To start with, it angers me that women would be so willing to do such things, especially when one of them had a boyfriend..she started doing this to get money for him. Personally, i dislike the entire act. Giving someone sexual gratification, in any way, nomatter how "menial" to you, is giving them a part of you~ even if only in their mind. "Truth is in the eyes of the beholder", ever heard that saying? It means that whatever a person believes, is true enough for them.

it doesn't matter if it wasn't your intention to lead them to believe you are willing to satisfy them, that's what they believe and will tell their "Friends". It taints you by leading that person and everybody they tell about how "easy" you are, or how about how much you care for them, despite what other relationships you have. It leads people to believe your unfaithful, even if that was never your intention. Even if you and your loved one have complete faith and he understands, it's a difficult situation when those around you believe it, and it'll make both of you in a difficult situation.

YOUR BODY may be a shell that can give you pleasure, but it's one that any true lover you find, will cherish along with your heart. It should also be a source of pride for you, stand tall and make people thirsty for you if that's your thing, or look cute and make everybody adore you~ but the moment you give into somebodys' desires, even if just "laying down beside them to sleep", with no intentions of anything sexual or kissing, you've given them a part of you, a part of that "attractiveness" is gone, you've helped their imagination run and their hopes fly. PROTECT your body against others', you can't know the depths a person is willing to go until they surprise you, and even then there may be more.

Trust is a very valuable item. it's something that anybody can recieve, but once tarnished, may be irrepairable and irreplacable. The girls' faith in their bodyguards..seemed right, and after protecting them so much would seem founded..but once their goal was being taken (the girls were leaving), they didn't care what they did to the girls so long as they kept what they wanted.

FOR EVERYBODY WHO READS THIS, AND IS IN/SEARCHING FOR A RELATIONSHIP:
    You should keep your treasured body, your precious "secret" nomatter your feelings for your partner, and nomatter how much you believe they care for you. TRUST is the most important thing there is in a relationship, and i believe it's something that requires an investment...but not of that kind. Sleeping with a partner should never happen until you are FULLY AWARE that you can trust them. A good symbol is their willingness to share everything with you. No secrets, nomatter how "dark", nomatter how much the partner may hurt or feel betrayed~ that's the ultimate trust. It's faith in the relationship to hold on, it's faith in your partner to forgive, and it's a chance to fix whatever was wrong and led to it. You both should be capable of trusting each other with both your every action, and your every feeling. Share the important things in your life, what brings a smile to your face, what you enjoy each day..share with them your feelings with every story, let them experiance it as you did, to the best of your ability. Help them walk through your life with you.

DO NOT TAKE PEOPLES WORDS FOR GRANTED! Trust, but only to a limit, let them earn your complete trust. The greatest present to a lover, is knowing/believing that they're trusted completely, that they make a difference in your life, and that you care for them.
    i have lots of posts about love, trust, dreams..Would you like to see more?
    »Ħλќџ« << click to see artwork
    It's not the rank that matters..it's all in your percents~

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i do trust my friends and family for certain things

but i will always trust and believe in myself even if it goes bad because i can deal with it and learn from my mistakes

as for those girls its their own fault that they got into the mess cause they believed in themselves for whatever cause that is was going to work but obviously it didn't

however, its not their fault if they were forced from some incident in their life or somebody

i feel bad though that the bodyguards blackmail them though, the girls should try to at least report it to the company or organization their working for,

unless the its the organization itself thats blackmailing them then they should maybe go to court and press charges against them

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Junior Member nighthawksw will become famous soon enough nighthawksw's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2006 07:15 AM
    Threads

It was simply for money, no real "need" to do the stuff.
    And the bodyguards aren't part of a company or organization..it was a lil "club" thrown together by the girls to get extra cash, and the bodyguards were just punks whom they trusted. Can't really go to court else the pictures'll spread, and that could ruin you in society like japan.
    »Ħλќџ« << click to see artwork
    It's not the rank that matters..it's all in your percents~

Closed Thread

Thread Information