AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: New Psp??

Member XNo_FearX is infamous around these parts XNo_FearX is infamous around these parts XNo_FearX is infamous around these parts XNo_FearX is infamous around these parts XNo_FearX is infamous around these parts XNo_FearX is infamous around these parts XNo_FearX is infamous around these parts XNo_FearX is infamous around these parts XNo_FearX is infamous around these parts XNo_FearX is infamous around these parts XNo_FearX is infamous around these parts XNo_FearX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2006 04:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down New Psp??

I heard sony is going to make a newer psp but more slimer and has a camera.
    I have a Ds sould I trade my Ds and my psp for the newer psp when it comes out? Because I don't really use my Ds very much.
    Last edited by XNo_FearX; 08-31-2006 at 04:08 PM.

If you need a hero i'll be one.
    If you need a friend i'll be one.
    If your freedom is taken
    I'll fight for it.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Ah yes the new acrylic white psp 2. Sony is expecting to introduce the upgrade version of the play station portable in Japan before the end of March 2007. It will not be the "psp 2", however, as Sony is instead eyeing a page from apple's ipod stragedy and upgrading the existing psp specifications while keeping the retail price the same. IT is also expected that, as Apple does with its generational ipod rollouts, the current PSP configuration will be discontinued when the new model goes one sale. Sales of the handheld continue to be strong more than a year and a half after it was released in the u.s. It is believed that a combination of strong sales and plans for an enhanced version of the system is what has prevented Sony from dropping the price of the current psp hardware itself. AT present, the most significant changes to the psp for its second generation will be in the inside. Specifically, Sony has reached a deal with Samsung too purchase a large amount of 8 gigabyte flash memory chips, which are built into the new PSP according to numerous semiconductor industry reports. For some time, Sony has been giving off signs that it was considering using micro drives. Having an 8 GB or rewritable memory in the ps as a standard feature is likely a key part of Sony’s plan of funneling downloadable content to the handheld by the ps3. In fact, many have questioned Sony’s announced plans to make original play station games available to play on the psp. They are planning on putting a still/video camera and an eye toy. It will be thinner and lighter than the normal psp. The UMD hatch will be a slot loading configuration. Still there is the dispute if Sony will add a second analog stick and a r2 and l2 button. There will not be that stupid memory stick flap. Yeah so that's all I have to give to you.

Member Halo_Slayer is infamous around these parts Halo_Slayer is infamous around these parts Halo_Slayer is infamous around these parts Halo_Slayer is infamous around these parts Halo_Slayer is infamous around these parts Halo_Slayer is infamous around these parts Halo_Slayer is infamous around these parts Halo_Slayer is infamous around these parts Halo_Slayer is infamous around these parts Halo_Slayer is infamous around these parts Halo_Slayer is infamous around these parts Halo_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 12:38 PM
    Threads

a new psp? Well than i should get!
    My Chidori!!!!!!!!!! Will Kill You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

If that is anything more that rumors I'll be looking forward to it, and no don't sell your ds keep'em both and enjoy.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

God,honestly,sure it has a camera,but slimmer and smaller.Sound familiar?adklfjalfjDSLiteafjdafjldsjf.Sony,get original.

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah because no one other than nintendo has ever re-designed a system

Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 08:48 PM
    Threads

I would buy the PSP, see if its good. If not, then retorn it, if you like it, trade it in for your ds.
    Sig no longer in development...

Senior Member anime911 is on a distinguished road anime911's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2006 09:09 PM
    Threads

I cant really stand wen the make newer versions of handhelds but its really not new all they do to it is add a little bit of new feautres to try to make it look more appealing. its like we are fish they make little features on a couple of handhelds and den we go crazy for it sumtimes tradin our old version of the handheld in and den as soon as we go crazy for it the reel us in so if I had a PSP now if I were u, dont really worry about the little new features on the next version of the psp

Giv me donations. Please? XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2007 05:48 PM
    Threads

C'MON how technical are they ganna get?! i mean were ganna run out of uses for a simple thing like a camera. i mean they are ganna make camera business. to me i think its gettin ridiculess.
    i WILL rule the World!!!

This is what i will do to you in battle!

Give me REP!

Member Sickn3ss. has a spectacular aura about Sickn3ss. has a spectacular aura about Sickn3ss.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2006 09:11 PM
    Threads

Jeez... Same thing over and over. Think of something NEW!!!
    NINJA MAN ! ! !

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Ah mayeb you forget, it's a marketing world. The whole thing is to make one thing better so they can get more money. MAybe you forget the whole gameboy delema. Where they add light. Then they then make it look like the psp, then they make the sp. Yeah they are the biggest scam artists. Rememebr a marketing world. At least the psp is making a bigger difference.

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

It's all just rumors. The PSP is still pretty new and there's no reason to bring out a PSP2 now when they're still working on the PSone emulation for the first PSP.

There is SOME truth the the rumors though. There's going to be a camera add-on pretty soon. I think it goes on the bottom of the PSP. But that's basically it.

As for me... I'm just patiently waiting for the PSone emulation to come out so I can play some FFVII on the go. Maybe some other games.

Until then, I'm satisfied with what PSP games I have.

Sold my DS and games too... Might buy a new Black DS Lite. I have to think about if FFIII is worth getting a DS. Probably the only DS game I'll buy. I can't stand alot of the games after playing the PSP for a long as I have... Sound, graphics, everything is way better on the PSP. The only thing the DS has going for it is the touch screen and even that doesn't always make the DS look good...

Property of Memento Mori !-FallenAngel-! has a reputation beyond repute !-FallenAngel-! has a reputation beyond repute !-FallenAngel-! has a reputation beyond repute !-FallenAngel-! has a reputation beyond repute !-FallenAngel-! has a reputation beyond repute !-FallenAngel-! has a reputation beyond repute !-FallenAngel-! has a reputation beyond repute !-FallenAngel-! has a reputation beyond repute !-FallenAngel-! has a reputation beyond repute !-FallenAngel-! has a reputation beyond repute !-FallenAngel-! has a reputation beyond repute !-FallenAngel-!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2006 09:23 AM
    Threads

Being an owner of a PSP and a DS and soon to be an owner of Wii, i think nintendo are better so i will not be getting the new psp i don't think as it will be a waste of money when you could just buy the camera upgrade for the old psp coming out soon :P
    I am halfway to cloud 9...halfway to heaven where i will see my angel angain...i can't wait

Join my forum, it's just on anime and gaming really...

www.z9.************.com/animeandalcohol

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") <-- this is bunny copy and paste him into your siggy so he can overtake the world!

Member Jennifer- has a spectacular aura about Jennifer- has a spectacular aura about Jennifer- has a spectacular aura about Jennifer-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2007 09:45 PM
    Threads

yah they are and i think i am going to get it i hear it comes out in 2007

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm just patiently waiting for the PSone emulation to come out so I can play some FFVII on the go
    You're just a tool of epic proportions aren't you?

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sega saturn x
    You're just a tool of epic proportions aren't you?
    *bad rep*

Something wrong with liking a game? ^_~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    *bad rep*

Something wrong with liking a game? ^_~
    There is nothing wrong with the game (other than it's whiney characters and lousy plot) but it's time to move on WAY WAY better games have come out since then.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sega saturn x
    There is nothing wrong with the game (other than it's whiney characters and lousy plot) but it's time to move on WAY WAY better games have come out since then.
    Yeah yeah... so I'm a tool for still liking the same game for years? I still like Lunar SSS, Tales of Destiny, Suikoden 2, Valkyrie Profile, Star Ocean 2, and other past RPG titles. And I've played future FFs, Grandia 3, Star Ocean TTEOT, Radiata Stories, Suikoden 4, and other present titles. It's not like I'm stuck on the same game. You don't know me... Don't assume.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know plenty about you, I know youve gone on and on trying to defend a mediocre game like final fantasy seven. Even though after playing all those other great games you should realise what mediocre over hyped crap it's always been.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I've defended FFVII pretty well against all people like you... Of course everyone has thier own opinion but I've mainly cleaned up thier misconceptions of the game. Overhyped it might have been depending on who you ask. Mediocre...? hardly. You're probably one of the many that didn't even understand the game as a whole. It's an RPG that set the bar for many of the RPGs today...

Like I did with Darth Tyranis... tell me exactly what you thought didn't make sense(any plot holes) and I can probably explain it to you. It DOES have plot holes, don't get me wrong, but they're harder to find than whatever you think is a plothole.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's not really the plot that bothers me I just didn't find it very interesting. Plus what a lot of people over look is just because it makes sense (which is argueable at best) that doesn't make it good. And the characters well they were were written with squares general lack of any kind of flair. I completed the game ages ago but could not think of a single reason to ever play it again. And the bar was set by the games that came before seven, I'de say the snes games are a lot more interesting and fun. It never deserved all the acclaim it gets it just isn't a great game. And I had a good hard laugh when we sold FF7 plus the guide for 75$ at work. I don't want to go off on a tangent here because the game isn't worth fighting about. Maybe in time you'll understand that it's bad too, doubtful but hey you might get some sense knocked into you.
    Last edited by Sega saturn x; 09-04-2006 at 09:20 AM.

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Shut up, both of you.

This is a PSP thread, so take your drivel to a new thread or into private messages.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Member Shinzo will become famous soon enough Shinzo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2006 01:54 PM
    Threads

If they come out with a new psp I want to see it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information