AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Your favourite TV show?

Senior Member sakura_haruno25 is a name known to all sakura_haruno25 is a name known to all sakura_haruno25 is a name known to all sakura_haruno25 is a name known to all sakura_haruno25 is a name known to all sakura_haruno25 is a name known to all sakura_haruno25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2009 09:36 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Your favourite TV show?

Mine is Naruto obviously and I'm not a big fan of Inuyasha to all you Inuyasha fans out there...I heard the anime Black Cat is coming out soon in english, and I also like the show "What I like about you"...um, to whoever made this thread b4 though I have never seen it on this site I would like to give credit to them and I hope ppl actually post in my thread!

He stands there, then walks away. MY God, if I could only say, "I'm holding every breath for you."

Banned Forum / Chat Riyokin has a spectacular aura about Riyokin has a spectacular aura about Riyokin has a spectacular aura about Riyokin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 10:02 PM
    Threads

You're not the only one who Isn't fond of inuyasha.
    My favourite shows are Naruto, MXC, America's Most Wanted - I couldn't just pick one so I picked three.

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

I've got a lot of favorite TV shows. I'll name some of them:
    Futurama, The Simpsons, all kind of Animes
    and about Inuyasha--- Yes, maybe you'll think oh another Inuyasha fan who wants to convert us to adore the Series, but no... I won't do that...
    Inuyasha is one of my favs, but not the ultimate...
    It's OK to watch it one time at the TV, when you've got the time and so on...
    An Awesome Anime I watch now is Full Metal Panic?Fumoffu!---it's not that popular, but very funny

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The man from U.N.C.L.E., probably the best show ever made.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

oh geez... sauske i love you will become famous soon enough sauske i love you will become famous soon enough sauske i love you's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2007 05:45 PM
    Threads

Naruto duhhh....

Member hatchi chobits will become famous soon enough hatchi chobits's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2006 02:12 AM
    Threads

Wink

Magical Do-re-mi!

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

South of Nowhere. <3 It's not an anime show but, goodness I love drama with real people. It's on "the -n" er whatever it's called.

Member hatchi chobits will become famous soon enough hatchi chobits's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2006 02:12 AM
    Threads

^^haha.. yeah.. i love "the-n" ... i'm addicted to Degrassi!!=)

onto the end Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2008 01:37 AM
    Where dragons roam free and cats can talk
    Threads

I would say Black Cat, but it isn't on tv... well maybe not now, but maybe in the future. So i'm currently addicted myself to Full House and Samurai Deeper Kyo.
    A signature I made for another forum, but I like it just a little bit to much. ^^

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

Non-Anime Wise:
    Daria: The dry cynical wit of Daria makes it a classic perspective on youth.
    The Sopranos: Hands down the best, most clever writing on American television.
    South Park: Some of the best satire around.
    The New Statesman: A great old English comedy about an ultra corrupt neoconservatire politician. A classic.

I decided to leave anime out of this, but these are some of my favorite.

WaKe Up AnGel! Misha_San is on a distinguished road Misha_San's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 06:30 PM
    Threads

Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Lizzie McGuire also Full Metal Alchemist ^_^

Roy Mustang is <333
    ♥♥
    ♥♥
    When prayers turn into promises,
    not even fate can stand in their way.
    We held the light of hope in our hearts,
    and achieved the impossible.
    Now we live on, to greet a new dawn

I heart Sokka <3

No, your face! samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 01:26 PM
    Threads

Dr.Who
    Who wants to be a superhero
    King of the hill
    Prison break
    and a whole of 'hellava lot more
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I find myself watching Degrassi because it's sooo funny. I know it's meant to be a drama, but I can't keep a straight face through that show. Same thing with many Korean soaps that I've been watching.

But I really enjoy the depth and sickness and twisted people on Law & Order and Law & Order: SVU.

Let's see, I also like History Channel and Discovery Channel and National Geographic and Animal Planet. I like the majority of the shows on those, so I won't bother with a list, since it'd be too long. And I watch WPT (World Poker Tour) whenever it's on.

Oh, of course, I love Ren & Stimpy.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

lol i was addicted to the show deal or no deal for a long time
    gosh that show gave me clenchers
    i guess i don't really have a faovrite show, i tend to get addicted to a show for a lil bit and then get sick of it
    i guess ive always like that 70s show and CSI Miami

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Member Manwards is just really nice Manwards is just really nice Manwards is just really nice Manwards is just really nice Manwards's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2006 01:48 PM
    Threads

I don't watch an awful lot of TV, but I enjoyed the last series of Doctor Who (I'm British, which helps) and I look forward to the next. If I had to pick a favourite overall, it would probably be British sci-fi comedy Red Dwarf, it's an absolute classic. I also own every episode of The X-Files on DVD, so that's another contender.
    I can't wait for November 17th!

Reasons
    (1) Sonic the Hedgehog released for the Xbox 360!
    (2) Gears of War released. For the Xbox 360!
    (3) It's a Friday! The weekend begins!
    (4) Hmm... there was ONE more... um...

:~)

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Closed Thread

Thread Information