AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: My Anime Art Please Comment =^-^=

The Hellhound Guardian Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2008 03:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

uh-huh.... ok well heres more art...im having a serrious art block now. so...the only stuff ill come up with wont be my best. dont ask....
    I am AnimeForum.com's resident Hellhound Puppy, ain't I cute? ;3

The Hellhound Guardian Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok heres a chibi wolf demon, well here it is ^^

Senior Member ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2007 06:10 PM
    Threads

I like them^^I like all three=3

And...o_0When did the boss have a acconut on here?!?!0_o

If there is a gust of wind, then you know am still alive

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

a lil while before me...and thanks ^^

Got Jesus? GodOrDevil? is on a distinguished road GodOrDevil?'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2007 11:02 PM
    Threads

Hahaha. I could draw that in my sleep, and I'm not good at drawing what so ever. You people are being way to nice, tell the truth.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thats what im always looking for...thanks for being mean for once ^^ its sotra a refreshment lol ^^

Junior Member Chiekurs is on a distinguished road Chiekurs's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2006 01:57 PM
    Threads

necereeju te atrast kaadu no otaku...
    anyway nice work....

WelcomeToThunderdomeBetch FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 01:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like how your characters are original, keep working on your proportions.
    Also try not making your faces so long. Your drawings of animals are very good.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks ^^ and i really put alot of pride into my animal drawings.

Senior Member sensuki has a spectacular aura about sensuki has a spectacular aura about sensuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2007 04:21 PM
    Threads

the first one looks good. the second one has a slight problem. the eyes are just crooked.the third one...looks okay. usually drawing chibi people....your supposed to make them small with cute big eyes (but not that big).

I really like the first one that you drew.It looks cool. And I like the eye. you know... the girl with the red hair....is that noran?
    Last edited by Die Tod von Euch; 09-30-2006 at 10:20 AM. Reason: combining a double post into one
    ...You Know This NaNaN...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

actualy that is ^^ and heres a chibi i did after some reserch on what they look like lol its for my comic ^^ i sould have two more in a sec ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok heres a joke by the chibi girl i havnt givin her a name yet but...

and this is a wolf demon i did out of boredom.

and these are pics of a vampire chibi i did for my comic, the face and a funny quote ^^

what i love the most about the quote is he has a squeeky voice ^^ yes my brother did a voice thing for all my comics charactors

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

why arent you posting??? do you hate my art that much???...
    finaly the truth comes out hmm....ok fine in that case i *tear* w-wont bother putting these pictures up on the gallerie *tear* because you d-d-don't like m-me *sniff*

heres a non-existant picture of a vampire

Senior Member sensuki has a spectacular aura about sensuki has a spectacular aura about sensuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sorry forskaen wolf. I don't really go on the computer that much.I'm not lying or anything but I only go in the morning at 4:00am then I go off the computer at 9:00am on the weekends because my big brother and sister are always hogging the computer. that's the only time I can go on. they're always saying "GET OFF THE COMPUTER ITS MY TURN!" I can only go on the computer when they're sleeping or hanging out with their friends or anywhere else. but sometimes I can go on the computer when my big brother or sister is in a good mood. sometimes they say, " You wanna go on the computer? I'm going somewhere." I can only go on cuz my bro's not here and my big sis is sleeping. okay, the first picture, you forgot the eyebrows and the shape of the face is a little bit wiggly or whatever. just make the shape of the face a little more straighter. the second one... the head is a little too big and the body is small.the eyes have to be straight cuz the left eye is going up a little. the third one...the chin is alittle too wide. there's no mistakes in the fourth one though. the fifth one looks okay.the two pictures of the mermaid is cool. the last one looks crazy! awesome job! I love it! sorry...I think your mad at me....are you? Oh yeah, And i was in a rush typing this message. anyways, awesome! I love your new and improved pictures. and don't be sad. cuz when I don't reply to your pictures, that means that, my sister or brother is on.

sorry If I upset you...I didn't really mean to...
    Last edited by Die Tod von Euch; 10-02-2006 at 05:48 PM. Reason: combining a double post into one

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sensuki
    sorry forskaen wolf. I don't really go on the computer that much.I'm not lying or anything but I only go in the morning at 4:00am then I go off the computer at 9:00am on the weekends because my big brother and sister are always hogging the computer. that's the only time I can go on. they're always saying "GET OFF THE COMPUTER ITS MY TURN!" I can only go on the computer when they're sleeping or hanging out with their friends or anywhere else. but sometimes I can go on the computer when my big brother or sister is in a good mood. sometimes they say, " You wanna go on the computer? I'm going somewhere." I can only go on cuz my bro's not here and my big sis is sleeping. okay, the first picture, you forgot the eyebrows and the shape of the face is a little bit wiggly or whatever. just make the shape of the face a little more straighter. the second one... the head is a little too big and the body is small.the eyes have to be straight cuz the left eye is going up a little. the third one...the chin is alittle too wide. there's no mistakes in the fourth one though. the fifth one looks okay.the two pictures of the mermaid is cool. the last one looks crazy! awesome job! I love it! sorry...I think your mad at me....are you? Oh yeah, And i was in a rush typing this message. anyways, awesome! I love your new and improved pictures. and don't be sad. cuz when I don't reply to your pictures, that means that, my sister or brother is on.

sorry If I upset you...I didn't really mean to...
    i understand whats going on with your bro and sis so dont worry my bro does that. ^^ and ya i am sorta angry with you. though i wouldnt call it "angry" as much as id call it disapointed. and well its mostly cause of this
    Quote Originally Posted by sensuki
    I love her work more than you. She admires my critic
    i had no idea what you meant or who you were talking to. but i have a habbit of assuming the worst. and i started to think you didnt like me.

and thanks. i realy apreciate the comments ^^ and im glad you like the improved skills lol ^^ it took me forever to create the new skill lol ^^ but dont worry i was never sad or angry that you werent on. i know about twelve ppl i talk to that arent on. at all. LOL!!!! ^^

Fishes Swim In Zig-Zags Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2011 09:38 PM
    Threads

^_^, Your arts are very lovely and their eyes are so beautiful ^^' It Would be cool to have those in everyday life.. ^_^ Great work, please continue to post some when you can.. =3
    +If Life gives you lemons, you squirt it in people's eyes+

la vie est exciter ainsi juste
    ほんとに好きです。CC Lemon 。わたしすきanimeです
    ぜんぶelseひみつです

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I accidently posted that on the wrong thread when I said that. and no I don't hate you. i like you as a friend. why does it say image uploader on the bottom right of the message? oh, I see, thats where you can upload your drawings or something... hey, I just uploaded A picture but then it said "filename must not contain whitespace" why is that?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol ok ^^ heres some paint drawn pics i did. i almost forgot how paint CAN be a good program ^^
    first is Demon Hallow, Angel Banes enemie

and Angel Bane.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Angel Bane

Demon Hallow

Snair Freeze

Dante
    Last edited by Anjiru Ookami; 10-04-2006 at 10:38 AM.

The White Wolf Ookamikon has a little shameless behaviour in the past Ookamikon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2006 10:49 AM
    In the deepest torture cells of the dungeon i am forced to reside within, bloody,and broken.
    Threads

Paint Rocks!!!!!!! and damn! i just love Snair freeze!!!

Folow in the Paw prints of the Ookamikon

are you my fan?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks ^^ heres a pic of a ware wolf i drew. his names Blood Thrust. isnt it wierd it resembles Blood Lust? lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

cute wolves. I love them. and I love the last one you drew.

Senior Member Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2006 04:03 PM
    Threads

They look pretty good, Very unique.

Senior Member aimforthetop is a jewel in the rough aimforthetop is a jewel in the rough aimforthetop is a jewel in the rough aimforthetop's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2006 04:22 PM
    Threads

they are really good but they would probably be better if they weren't on lined paper
    Whatever you do don't click HERE

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks theres a pic i did out of boredom ^^
    and heres some ^^

its parts of my comic. pages to be exact
    but there are a few missing. cause i lost them at school

Closed Thread

Thread Information