AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone like the game "The Sims"?

Senior Member MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2008 05:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Does anyone like the game "The Sims"?

I was wondering if anyone like the game "the sims or the sims2 or any sims game" ?

I think the game its alright, and its pretty cool, i have played it before so yea... one of my favorite sims game is "makin' magic"
    Set made by Megami91 ~Thank you so much<333
    i'm so rad! [:

oh geez... sauske i love you will become famous soon enough sauske i love you will become famous soon enough sauske i love you's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2007 05:45 PM
    Threads

yeah i like the game i used to be obssesed with it XD
    now like i have everyknd for the PC and i also have the one for gamecube

Member Manwards is just really nice Manwards is just really nice Manwards is just really nice Manwards is just really nice Manwards's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2006 01:48 PM
    Threads

I was a huge fan of The Sims, when the first game was all the rage. I had all the expansions for it. It must have consumed months of my life! I play a lot of videogames, most of them action, but it's nice sometimes to just sit back, build something, and take care of digital people instead of slaughtering them. Unless you were one of those sickos that locked them in the house and set fire to it... like my evil sister.

I'd love to play The Sims 2, but my PC is old and decrepit and I've heard the console versions aren't up to scratch. I'm not really a PC gamer, even back in the day when my PC was cutting edge, but The Sims is a game I really think would only work with a mouse and keyboard. Can anybody comment on the console editions?
    I can't wait for November 17th!

Reasons
    (1) Sonic the Hedgehog released for the Xbox 360!
    (2) Gears of War released. For the Xbox 360!
    (3) It's a Friday! The weekend begins!
    (4) Hmm... there was ONE more... um...

:~)

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

Got sick of those games very quickly, and they haven't aged well to boot. Never played the second sims lost interest years prior to its release.

Stay in my memories. Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 03:25 PM
    with my Shinigami, circus clown, and hot-tempered Asian in a safehouse... oh the times we'll have!
    Threads

i have a couple of em, like the sims for GC and the Urbz for GC and sims 2 for pc and some others... kinda lost interest cause my computer started actin up and it went slower lol

Senior Member aimforthetop is a jewel in the rough aimforthetop is a jewel in the rough aimforthetop is a jewel in the rough aimforthetop's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2006 04:22 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manwards
    I was a huge fan of The Sims, when the first game was all the rage. I had all the expansions for it. It must have consumed months of my life! I play a lot of videogames, most of them action, but it's nice sometimes to just sit back, build something, and take care of digital people instead of slaughtering them. Unless you were one of those sickos that locked them in the house and set fire to it... like my evil sister.

I'd love to play The Sims 2, but my PC is old and decrepit and I've heard the console versions aren't up to scratch. I'm not really a PC gamer, even back in the day when my PC was cutting edge, but The Sims is a game I really think would only work with a mouse and keyboard. Can anybody comment on the console editions?
    I've never played the pc games but they sound much better than the ps2 one. It is good though
    Whatever you do don't click HERE

Member Inuyasha_423 will become famous soon enough Inuyasha_423's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2006 05:36 AM
    Threads

the PC games are much better than the ps2 ones there easier to control for a start ^_^ the GBA ones are not that bad either.
    -!-GOING TO SEE "THE AUTOMATIC" ON THE 20TH OF OCTOBER -!-
    Shifty Ninja!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2007 03:29 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyasha_423
    the PC games are much better than the ps2 ones there easier to control for a start ^_^ the GBA ones are not that bad either.
    yea, i think the samething too
    Made By: Wonderwice
    Thanks<333
    PM me if u wanna join my family!

Senior Member Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Pink And Blue Ribbon Blue Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2017 09:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aye, I like the Sims games, but I always end up killing the person/family...o_O;
    I am, I am, I am.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

My only sims experience=

Brothers friend braught it over on his laptop like 3 years ago, and I played around with it for about an hour and thought it was teh greatestest thing eva! Then my brother built a wall around me with nothing but a toilett and I died. Was really mad and never picked a sims game up since, not that I havnt wanted too, just never did. Thats all.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes, it is a nice game and once I was addicted to it. It was the time of my final exams and I had to stop this obsession so I uninstalled it from my computer. I didn't play it since then and didn't try playing the rest of them (Hot date, Unleashed, Making magic... etc.)

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

Ya, i play it at a friends house, unfortunetly tho, everytime i create a character...He likes to make my guy Homosexual....

Member hatchi chobits will become famous soon enough hatchi chobits's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2006 02:12 AM
    Threads

I've always wanted to play this game.
    Which one is the best to get?!?

Member Manwards is just really nice Manwards is just really nice Manwards is just really nice Manwards is just really nice Manwards's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2006 01:48 PM
    Threads

Not counting all the spin-offs and expansions, there are really only two: The Sims, and The Sims 2. If you're interested, my advice would be to get The Sims 2 (it's available on the PC and all the major gaming consoles) and if you enjoy it, then check out some of the expansions, as they'll give you more to do. As I said above, I haven't actually played it myself, but the first game was great and everything I've heard says the sequel is better, as is usually the case with videogames.
    I can't wait for November 17th!

Reasons
    (1) Sonic the Hedgehog released for the Xbox 360!
    (2) Gears of War released. For the Xbox 360!
    (3) It's a Friday! The weekend begins!
    (4) Hmm... there was ONE more... um...

:~)

Gravity of Love Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2006 04:48 PM
    Threads

I like playing Spirit World Sims. It's fun. n.n
    meow.

Member Sickn3ss. has a spectacular aura about Sickn3ss. has a spectacular aura about Sickn3ss.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2006 09:11 PM
    Threads

Yeah they're fun. I used to play them alot but I dont now for some reason
    NINJA MAN ! ! !

Senior Member anime911 is on a distinguished road anime911's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2006 09:09 PM
    Threads

yea I had sims:bustin out on PS2 but traded it in lyke a month after I bought it. the game can boring easily though

Senior Member terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2007 02:01 AM
    Threads

Yeah, the Sims rock, but never actually played the PC ones before...

Senior Member Keita will become famous soon enough Keita will become famous soon enough Keita's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2008 01:39 AM
    Threads

The first time i played the sims, i just can't stop playing it and buying the expansion pack~
    then i buy the sims 2 but i can't played it because my graphics card is low! ermm~
    4 years later i buy g.card and i played the sims 2 (..........playing.........)

SOOOOOO COOOOOOOL!!!!!!!
    Alone is not the answer

Really?

~Gackt Lover~ otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 03:02 AM
    Threads

i love the sims,i more prefer the pc not ps2,coz' the loading is sooooo long...i mean it..
    i am totally fan of the sims

Siggy made from my futago-arigato

All of this is my FAV.guys

Please visit my artwork at fanart and rep me if you like

Artistic Epiphany...~ Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2006 09:06 AM
    Threads

That game is just too addicting. I own the Sims 2 for the PS2, but I prefer the Computer version over that. More choices and tons of more things to do. I always have fun designing the houses...
    ~ Reps Reps Reps! ~
    ~Please and Thank you :P ~
    Animation made by me! No stealing or the shinidamachuu will steal your soul!
    ~ Signatures made by Me. ~

Member Link3F is on a distinguished road Link3F's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2008 08:46 PM
    Threads

Don't mention it... my mom (yes, my mom) and my sister really enjoy that game... I couldn't use the PC for a whole month! I liked it, but as you see, for my mom and my sister it became much more than that... until we got Animal Crossing for the GameCube h34r:

"Epona, did you say that size was not important?" (look at the second sig)
    - Link3F

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I love the Sims and the Sims 2; I prefer the second one since there are so many options available when it comes to running your sims life.

I was seriously obsessed with the first one when it first came out; I hardly did anything else besides play that stupid game. I had people who had lived in the same house for 300+ days.

Then I got a life.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Its awesome!!! But I have the sims for my computer though.

the fire alchemist HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2006 11:26 AM
    Threads

i have the game sims 2 and i found it cool and i kinda liked it too couldnt stop playin it

Closed Thread

Thread Information