AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ghost in the shell

The wonderful Quack cow. Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2006 05:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post Ghost in the shell

Sometimes Ghost in the shell cane be a little weird...like the one when this dude was cutting thFe skin off of girls..and they were still alive. Dats kinda strange.

I call Ghost in the shell..."Ghost in da shell"

Senior Member Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2008 08:03 PM
    Threads

Ghost in the shell rocks. Sometimes you do not get it at first but then you watch it again and it all makes sense. At least that is the case for me. I also like Motoko Kusanagi, she is an awesome fighter.

Kyo Lover^^ tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 11:29 AM
    Threads

tottaly thats the same thing that happend to me i watched it once and i had no idea what was going on but i watched it agin and now understand

Member Sickn3ss. has a spectacular aura about Sickn3ss. has a spectacular aura about Sickn3ss.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2006 10:11 PM
    Threads

Its a good show but thats very true it gets werid sometimes! lol
    NINJA MAN ! ! !

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's one of the best animes ever. And the series is alright but the real treat to watch is the original movie. The series is pretty good, too, though. And the second movie is nicely done, however, I think it is only currently available in japanese (for those of you who don't like to read subtitles though almost everything's best in its original language).

And it does get creepy at times but for me that just makes it more awsome cause that's just the way the show is. Anyway Kusanagi is awsome, not only because she's a fantastic fighter and a very strong, independent woman she's also got a real cool personality.

Overall Ghost in the Shell is good on my radar though yes it can be hard to understand and there are several times when they're just talking for several minutes (and actually a whole episode in the series) but if you can stand that it pwns pretty much every other anime.

love
    dani
    dude
    Last edited by Yugure's Goddess; 09-03-2006 at 02:19 AM.
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Closed Thread

Thread Information