AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Buy anime in Canada

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2009 10:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Buy anime in Canada

Well I don't know if there is a lot of Canadians fellow out here but I have a question for you. Is there a good online store in Canada to buy anime from (I find amazon to be quite costly.)? If not, a US based store that you order from with not to much fees? Or if anyone from the Montreal area... a store that got a lot of anime.

Thanks

Robot Inflicted Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 12:59 PM
    Threads

Im not sure but Canada is horrid for anime its so hard to find the only place that carries here is blockbuster has some rentels and walmart has anime sqag. There are no good comic stores anywhere Seriously not even west ed has a good store for manga n its like the biggest mall in the world (or was at least) its pathetic. Personally i get all of my anime on tv or i find unlicensed scans. Licensed i dont usually get cus i already saw em. For ordering id stay away frtom amazon and ebay cus they pirate alot try from the site that dubs (viz 4kids funamation etc)

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rowloman
    Im not sure but Canada is horrid for anime its so hard to find the only place that carries here is blockbuster has some rentels and walmart has anime sqag. There are no good comic stores anywhere Seriously not even west ed has a good store for manga n its like the biggest mall in the world (or was at least) its pathetic. Personally i get all of my anime on tv or i find unlicensed scans. Licensed i dont usually get cus i already saw em. For ordering id stay away frtom amazon and ebay cus they pirate alot try from the site that dubs (viz 4kids funamation etc)
    .... I am going through the greatest effort not to drop down in gales of laughter.

Canada a horid place for anime? Then how come that when I recently went on vacation there my eyes bugged out because of the anime stores, the collections and most of all, the prices?

Drop the online stores, use the internet to find an adress instead and go outside, drive to the store and buy anime and manga to you hearts content.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Robot Inflicted Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 12:59 PM
    Threads

Where were you? Toronto is the only place i can think of with lots of anime cause of the convention held over there but if you go into saskatchewan west it's hard to find anything anime related.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Torronto, Calgary, Victoria Island... Just look for the comic stores, 9 out of the 10 times they had a lot of manga.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Senior Member Sammael has a spectacular aura about Sammael has a spectacular aura about Sammael's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2007 03:28 AM
    A small little country called Brunei...<very very tiny country>
    Threads

Well in vancouver and edmonton, ther isnt any anime store but a few manga shops tho
    I fear...muffins.....instead I could use a cookie <Hurray> COOKIES!^^

Banned Forum / Chat Riyokin has a spectacular aura about Riyokin has a spectacular aura about Riyokin has a spectacular aura about Riyokin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 10:02 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Vasarian
    Well I don't know if there is a lot of Canadians fellow out here but I have a question for you. Is there a good online store in Canada to buy anime from (I find amazon to be quite costly.)? If not, a US based store that you order from with not to much fees? Or if anyone from the Montreal area... a store that got a lot of anime.

Thanks
    Me being a person who buys alot of anime, whether it be dvds, manga, posters and whatnot. I have found that using eBay helps alot, and if you want to find them within Canada then on eBay just click "Canada Only" and you might score a good chance of finding what you need. I use eBay now and then but at the local card store they carry some manga and the Wal-Mart and Zellers carry anime too. So yeah I hope that helps somewhat.

Closed Thread

Thread Information