AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Xenosaga: The Animation

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 06:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Xenosaga: The Animation

Most of you who are faithul fans of the Xenosaga video games know that an anime of Xenosaga was released based on the first game. Those of you who didn't know, well, now you do, lol

Anyways, at first I was all like "Noooo!! What did they do to my favorite game of all time! Even I can draw better than that!!" But I soon found out that the real anime of Xenosaga wasn't bad at all, and that the artwork advertise it was in reality worse than the artwork in the animation really was! All in all, I became obsessed with the anime, and was sad when I finshed it. I do have to admit that alot of the animation itself was sloppy, however I think they portrayed the characters very well, the japanese voices (i watched in japanese w/ english sub) were perfect, and they did a great job sticking to the story-line, but also adding a few twists. (i.e., the whole "kirschwasser" thingy) I would really like to see them do the same with the 2nd and 3rd game!

What are your thoughts on the anime? If you have yet to see it and have questions, you may also voice them here and I will answer them. Keep in mind this is a discussion on the Xenosaga ANIME and not the game, so keep the video game discussion limited. Thx.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Circlejerk Elitist DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 04:50 PM
    Threads

Hey! Xenosaga is a good game, I have all of their games I think it's pretty good after all. And I guess I like the anime because i only saw like 2 or 3 episodes of it.

~Gackt Lover~ otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 04:02 AM
    Threads

i like the game(it's one of my fav.rpg game)but the anime is so fast,i can watch the anime just in one day but the game took me a months.
    anyway,it's a nice anime
    (GO KOS-MOS)

Siggy made from my futago-arigato

All of this is my FAV.guys

Please visit my artwork at fanart and rep me if you like

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2011 04:23 PM
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

I haven't seen the anime but I have seen screencaps of it >>; I still don't like how they drew the characters though, makes them looks all ugly from their good looks in the games. But it is an ok anime, hhhmm...I think I'll go and watch it on Youtube if they have it.

"Sarcasm is my body's defense against your stupidity"-Unknown

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond The Grave
    I haven't seen the anime but I have seen screencaps of it >>; I still don't like how they drew the characters though, makes them looks all ugly from their good looks in the games. But it is an ok anime, hhhmm...I think I'll go and watch it on Youtube if they have it.
    Yeah not to advertise the use of youtube, but it is on there, minus a few parts that don't load properly. Also there are a few awesome amv's of it on there too
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Tai's Wifey <3 Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 02:20 AM
    Threads

i want that anime original DVD so badly at anime stores to buy it though

KOS-MOS rocks! XD

NOTE: Please PM to me if you would like to request make sig and avi.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wink

HECK YESH. Kosy is teh smex!! She looks just as good in the anime too
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 09:12 AM
    Threads

I never played the first part, due to me discovering Xenosaga way too late, can't get the game anymore. I did watch the disk that came with part 2, though, and will buy part 3 whenever those French and German bozos finish translating it. But for the anime, its what got me into xenosaga in the first place. The greatest thing about the entire anime was the intro, closely followed by Nephilim no utago. I have it downloaded, and its one of the few songs that doesn't go after a while.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 01:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

Uhm, all I have to say is "SQUEEEE~!"

=)

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE