AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Signatures and blends and wallapers

Rawr! Findulias is on a distinguished road Findulias's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 10:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    ~Pm me if you want me to make you a sig~

Senior Member Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 07:05 AM
    Threads

I’d like to comment on these, since I love to give my opinion on things. ^^ (does that make sense?)

Phew, I had to look hard to actually see something. But even if it’s a bit bright, I like the whole style of this sig. Good choice on the pictures, too. ^^

The next on is quite on the cheesy side, but the girl (who I don’t recognise by the way, help me out... she reminds me of Hikaru Utada) looks beautiful. Also, good choice for both the mysterious lady in violet and the background.

Third: Yay, it’s Full Moon. And you actually used my favorite flowers for the nice background. Lucky me! *_* That’s pluspoints for you. It’s a bit of a depressing picture, but I guess it’s supposed to. Poor Mitsuki has issues, so this sig reflects the personality of Mitsuki, like that. ^.^

Fourth sig: I really think it’s my computer because this picture is quite bright just like some of the previous. Well, disregarding this, I can only say that the color choice was a good choice.

Fifth: The „me“ of „Make me Smile“ is tiny compared to the other two words, that’s not very good. In general, it’s a nice sig but you probably have to work on the text.

Sixth: Sorry, but I don’t like it, really, there are too many backgrounds on this one. The colors are nice, but...

Next: I like this sig, but I get the feeling the girl doesn’t fit into the overall theme of the picture. Anyway, you used the same flowers again just like in the third sig and as I said before, they are my favorite flowers, so this is the best sig out of this collection.

Now to the last one: That’s the only dark colored sig and I like it as much as the previous one.

That's it from me. ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hehe ohk thanks for the comments ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hmm ... nice walls ... really nice colors. Keep it up ^_^

BTW: Please avoid double posting ... use the EDIT button instead.

Senior Member Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink

Okay, comments:

- Like this one, these angels are cute. ^^ The background reminds me of the movie Metropolis (which was great, by the way)

- Forest elfs, the overall theme fits, it’s just that it’s blurry in some places, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like it

- The next one’s fantastic, that’s one hell of a blue. Thumbs up! *__*

- Last one: Love that pink, but the brightness bothers me a tidbit. But otherwise, I enjoyed it like I enjoyed all of your previous works. ^^

Keep it up!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks alot ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talking

I hope I could help you. ^.^ I'll wait for new ones. And I _will_ be here when you post some new sigs, count on me xD

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hehe ohk!

Unagie The Sinigami Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2006 03:11 PM
    Threads

there very good! keep up the good work!
    Here are my forums, please feel free to join one, or two, or three lol XD

Heavans Sanctuary

Jorth
    Tugf
    Valsione
    Blue Moon City
    Rend

Kaoru loves you ♥ iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2008 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: U R s0 b0r!ng

keep it up
    ----------
    [Daughty|Fafnir|Faffy|iMud|iSi|Koko|KoKoBear|Kokolo ve|Kokolay|Kokonaut|Kokosterious|Money|Monmon|Musi c Buddeh]
    ----------
    ----------
    Credit goes to Mac for(indirectly) encouraging me to do graphic designing again. You're the best. <3
    ----------

Closed Thread

Thread Information