AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fatal Night

Just because Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2007 07:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Fatal Night

Fatal Night

I feel her,
    Even though she is gone.

I can feel the searing pain,
    Long after her death.

I can hear her cries,
    Feel her tears on my cheek.

I wake during nights,
    In cold sweats.

She is gone,
    Yet still here.

I can feel my bones break,
    That fatal night.

I remember our scream,
    And the empty blackness that followed.

I could see her blue eyes,
    I knew she could see mine.

I could feel our connection dwindle,
    Then snap and dissipate.

I knew it then,
    That she was gone.

My friend, my sister.
    My twin of many years.

Gone like a whisper in the dark,
    And even now she calls to me.

From the depths of death,
    She calls for me to join her.

And so I wait,
    For my time to come.

And then I as well will be taken,
    And we will be together again.

Authors Notes: Havn't written one in a while. This is what I thought it might be like to lose my twin sister...
    Last edited by Treyu; 08-28-2006 at 08:07 PM.

Stay in my memories. Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 03:25 PM
    with my Shinigami, circus clown, and hot-tempered Asian in a safehouse... oh the times we'll have!
    Threads

gosh it makes me think about my sister *thinks*..... i like it (i wonder what it WOULD be like?...)

Just because Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It would suck ^.^

Me and my sister arn't close, but I always get sympathy pains and what not.

Plus, I would be reminded of her every time I looked at my tattoo because we have matching ones ;_;

I <33 Her to death though, thanks for the comment!

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

that was a suspensing poem, it brought alotta scary images too me, lol good work

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Huzzah for imagry!

Thanks Bloody ^.^

Wanderer of Quivira hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2006 12:29 PM
    I live where everyone doesn't suspect me to be.
    Threads

wow...a lot of imagery in that poem...even though i've seen too many poems about sisters...keep up the good work ^^

The past may hurt,
    the past may shine.
    But without it, then there would be nothing.
    Without the future soon to be past,
    we would not exist, and neither would it.
    Past is like sun, shining on the roses.
    Past tastes like revenge at times.
    Past smells like friendship at others.
    Although the past can be peaceful,
    it may also be painful.
    So just for the record,
    don't dwell on the past, or it will dwell on you.

china girl onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 10:55 AM
    .♥.♠.♣.♦England (transferred last year).♥.♠.♣.♦
    Threads

Default greate poem

I totally agree, it makes me think of my sister although she is my younger sister lolz, but it was greate, a bit scary but i just loved it, hope i see more poems.
    Last edited by onigiri princess; 09-01-2006 at 02:19 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information