AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: anime search...

Senior Member pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2009 04:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default anime search...

i need help!

i watched the last part of this anime show,and they didnt show the title,and i'm dying to know wat anime it is! please help!

i remember there was this bond-haired,kawaii and peaceful-looking guy sitting on somethin like a cliff or a high wall or somethin and looking out at a sunset at sea...the hairstyl,i think,was somethin like haru glory's...
    and then his housemaid came to him and said somethin (i forgot wat it was) calling him "Master Joshua"...and then this huge alien-like monster came with a number of other monsters,saying that he was "the feared" somethin-somethin and i think he chalenged blondie to a fight. the maid was worried for master joshua,but he just told her to go inside and prepare some tea (or was it coffee?...) for him. so she obeyed.

when she came out...the monsters wer dead,mutilated,blood everywhere...
    and blondie had somethin like dog/rabbit ears peeking out form his hair. but there wasnt even a scratch on him.

please help! i wanna find out about that cool guy and wat seems to be a cool show...

set by me! ^^

family in journal;PM me to join!

Junior Member sharinganuzr10 is on a distinguished road sharinganuzr10's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2007 08:55 PM
    Threads

i think that came from chrno crusade

i LOVE THESE ICONS!!!!
    Check out my Sakura Vid=http://youtube.com/watch?v=DfY5OYlMMFE

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yes, it was Chrno Crusade (American title: Chrono Crusade). The DVDs are commonly available, as is the manga.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2009 04:55 AM
    Threads

okay! thanx a lot to both of you!

set by me! ^^

family in journal;PM me to join!

Closed Thread

Thread Information