AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Full Metal Alchemist Role Play

Junior Member Princess_Sarah_Em is infamous around these parts Princess_Sarah_Em is infamous around these parts Princess_Sarah_Em is infamous around these parts Princess_Sarah_Em is infamous around these parts Princess_Sarah_Em's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2007 02:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Full Metal Alchemist Role Play

Hey some of you may know, if you are a Fruits Basket fan that I run Fruits Baskest Role Playing site. http://princesssarahem.spam-BLOCKED TEXT-spam74.com Well our sister site is Full Metal Alchemist RolePlay.http://fullmetalboard.spam-BLOCKED TEXT-spam77.com
    Both site you can choose your favorite charecter and apply for them. When you are approved you get to play.
    I have plenty of Fruits Basket Charecters open and FMA has many open. They are actully currently looking for an Al and its kinda crucial that they get one for the movement of the site. They are kinda stuck without him.
    So if you are an Al fan or any other charecter fan I really encourage you to join their site. Also if your a Fruits Basket fan I encourage of course to check out mine. Heck check out both. Accutly allot of the current RPs on my site play on FMA and vice versa ( I play Winrey on FMA and Yuki on FB). So join one or the other or both.
    Hope to see you all.

Tohru:But why do you seem so sad?
    Yuki: (in his mind as he kisses Tohru on the forehead) Because I feel it so much that it breaks my heart. I love you.

Junior Member Princess_Sarah_Em is infamous around these parts Princess_Sarah_Em is infamous around these parts Princess_Sarah_Em is infamous around these parts Princess_Sarah_Em is infamous around these parts Princess_Sarah_Em's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2007 02:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Al really needed!

Tohru:But why do you seem so sad?
    Yuki: (in his mind as he kisses Tohru on the forehead) Because I feel it so much that it breaks my heart. I love you.

Closed Thread

Thread Information