AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: what should be true friend?

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default what should be true friend?

ok, we all wanna have a true friend. so, what kind he or she should be?

i think true friend should be always be your side. and always with you. even in trouble. true friend should make fun of you. like "you have the bigest eyes in the world". it means that you have the most beautifull eyes in the world. and should not always like what you like. my true friend HATE anime, but i keep giving him pix, and he starting to like it. and i dont like football, but he likes it, so i tried to watch it too. and i starting to like it. if friend not always like what you like, you will be able to learn from him. and he from you

if you like that, you my dream

ok, it was boring. now, what shoyuld be your true friend?
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2007 03:29 PM
    Threads

i think a true friend is someone you can trust, that they have your back, they make you laugh, and that you are there for each other, and they help you through good or bad...yea thats what i think
    Last edited by KRPrincess24; 08-28-2006 at 12:37 PM.
    Made By: Wonderwice
    Thanks<333
    PM me if u wanna join my family!

Giv me donations. Please? XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2007 05:48 PM
    Threads

I think a true friend should be someone who you could tell anything, laugh about anything and never get bored of. like my best friend Girtastic! (on the site)
    i WILL rule the World!!!

This is what i will do to you in battle!

Give me REP!

oh geez... sauske i love you will become famous soon enough sauske i love you will become famous soon enough sauske i love you's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2007 05:45 PM
    Threads

A good friend should be someone who you aren't afraid to tell your deepest and darkest secrets ( that is if you have any) and that you guys can always chat about anything and of course that they'll be able to help you through rough times

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by XSelymSivadX
    I think a true friend should be someone who you could tell anything, laugh about anything and never get bored of. like my best friend Girtastic! (on the site)
    yea, and that too. like my best friend (he hates anime. very sad).m and other friends. i always having great time with my fruiends
    Onew by Ωmega

tee hee Little miss lovley is a splendid one to behold Little miss lovley is a splendid one to behold Little miss lovley is a splendid one to behold Little miss lovley is a splendid one to behold Little miss lovley is a splendid one to behold Little miss lovley is a splendid one to behold Little miss lovley's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2007 02:52 PM
    *If i told you it wouldnt be a secret anymore*
    Threads

A true friend is someone who you can share a hot fudge sunde without fighting over it XD lol

Senior Member MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2008 05:08 PM
    Threads

LOL, a true is someone u can talk to about anything, can hangout and play video games like AnimeLegend!713...XD and of course my other friends!!!
    Set made by Megami91 ~Thank you so much<333
    i'm so rad! [:

onto the end Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2008 01:37 AM
    Where dragons roam free and cats can talk
    Threads

a (my) true friend, doesn't mind my idiocy (did i spell that right?) and doesn't mind that i like manga or anime (which i'm getting her to like fruits basket, got to open her range of the other ones). and you can always say the stupid and *cough*durty*cough* things with.
    A signature I made for another forum, but I like it just a little bit to much. ^^

Senior Member ~kawaii~cherry~ has a spectacular aura about ~kawaii~cherry~ has a spectacular aura about ~kawaii~cherry~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2006 10:40 PM
    Threads

I think a true friend is loyal and understands you. They don't grovel at your foot and take in all you say like its the words of God, and they don't sneer at your comments and make you feel worthless. They respect you and your view, make you laugh when you need it, tell you that you suck at something if you really do, be honest, and well- give you great big boxes of chocolate when your down...!

s>-^--
    your smile like a delicate rose blossoming
    with my heart's sun growing into your love
    <3

~{ blog }~{ ccs }~{ sm }~{hp }~

Member .fire starter. is a name known to all .fire starter. is a name known to all .fire starter. is a name known to all .fire starter. is a name known to all .fire starter. is a name known to all .fire starter. is a name known to all .fire starter.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2006 08:39 PM
    Threads

A true friend is trusting, nice, wouldn't leave you for other people, and always listens to your problems no matter what they're about (sadly, I once didn't do that to one of my friends, only because his problems was about a girl he liked a lot and I myself liked him a lot D=).
    Thank you for the wonderful siggy dawnrune! =]

Senior Member AngelofDreams is a jewel in the rough AngelofDreams is a jewel in the rough AngelofDreams is a jewel in the rough AngelofDreams is a jewel in the rough AngelofDreams's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 07:01 PM
    Threads

A true friend is someone who enjoys your company as much as you enjoy theirs. It's someone you can trust with anything, and whose trust means everything to you. It's someone who would not lose contact with you even if you had to go live all the way around the world. Its someone you can spend time with just for the sake of spending time with them, without feeling any need to actually DO anything in particular, except perhaps talk.

There's a shortage of true friendships in this world.

I dwell in your dreams,
    I sleep the back of your mind.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i true friend is someone you can always find having an awesome fun time with

even if there is a problem you can just step away from it and cheer both of eachother up

making the problem fade away*~

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A true friend... wouldn't care about your quirks or imperfections. A true friend would listen as well as possible, trying to give advice or just listen for the sake of listening. A true friend is someone you can confide in without fear of gossip.

A true friend would lift the world off your shoulders as much as you would for him/her. A true friend is someone as kind as a mother yet stern as a father (Generaly). A true friend is a teacher as well as a student of yours, both of you teaching one another of your ways and beliefs. A true friend would fight with you when needed and cry with you when you need to. A true friend is the fire and the water that helps you along the journey of life.

This kind of friend is difficult to find, but once gained he/she is worth the universe over and over again....

That is what I call a true friend. *Nods*

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

you all right. really, thank you for leting me know what friends you wanna. i try to be one. and this is signature that should be in this treath: "friends are always by your side. wanna you it or not"
    Onew by Ωmega

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

True friend don't talk like cave man. (please tell me english is not your first language...)

Anyway, seriously, a true friend is some one who makes you laugh and/or smile a lot and shows concern when you're not laughing and/or smiling. They pick you up when you're down and if you're having trouble with something they help and give you an honest to god answer but know when to keep their distance. Most of my friends are crazy though fit most of the qualities! ^_^

love
    dani
    dude
    Last edited by Yugure's Goddess; 08-29-2006 at 11:00 AM.
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

My true friend would be a dog, boxer perhaps. And he'd drool, he must drool a lot.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

kinky keya Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2010 02:56 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kiss of death
    ok, we all wanna have a true friend. so, what kind he or she should be?

i think true friend should be always be your side. and always with you. even in trouble. true friend should make fun of you. like "you have the bigest eyes in the world". it means that you have the most beautifull eyes in the world. and should not always like what you like. my true friend HATE anime, but i keep giving him pix, and he starting to like it. and i dont like football, but he likes it, so i tried to watch it too. and i starting to like it. if friend not always like what you like, you will be able to learn from him. and he from you

if you like that, you my dream

ok, it was boring. now, what shoyuld be your true friend?
    agreed...^^

Quote Originally Posted by KRPrincess24
    i think a true friend is someone you can trust, that they have your back, they make you laugh, and that you are there for each other, and they help you through good or bad...yea thats what i think
    and once again agreed...^^
    "sayonara..."
    who am i a fan of ?look in my journal!!

are you a fan of me??

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:59 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yugure's Goddess
    True friend don't talk like cave man. (please tell me english is not your first language...)
    Wow...you're nice.

A true friend is someone you can put your trust in. Someone who accepts you for who you are. ^^
    Last edited by *.:Endless Sky:.*; 08-29-2006 at 12:23 PM.
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

True friends is to stay by your side and always listen to you. It is all about trust to be true friends. Always trust.

Goddess of Wisdom ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2006 10:43 AM
    Mt. Olympus..don't worry..am still watching you..im a goddess remember??♥
    Threads

a true friend..
    ♥ someone who you can count on even when the world turns its back on you..
    ♥ someone who will be there even you're the unluckiest person in the world..
    ♥ someone who is clairvoyant..

[very much grateful to pyrothunder336 for my very nice siggy..]

Meet my family in:

~*MY JOURNAL*~

..♦certified super gal♦..

r u one of us??
    add to ur siggies..

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

no one writes into this treath. and i wanted to know what kind of friends you need... ok, i'll just go away now...
    Onew by Ωmega

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Kiss, maybe if you explained yourself and your thoughts a bit more clearly people would understand, especially if english is not your first language?

What is it you're trying to say?

There is no need to go away, just clear things up a bit.

Got Jesus? GodOrDevil? is on a distinguished road GodOrDevil?'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2007 11:02 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by KRPrincess24
    You took the words right out of my mouth. Trust is key, cause without it, you have nothing.

Hawk's fellow Misha1688 is just really nice Misha1688 is just really nice Misha1688 is just really nice Misha1688 is just really nice Misha1688's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2006 10:32 AM
    Threads

A true friend is someone who knows you, cares about you, doesn't leave you're side when you need him/her to be around and helps you in every way he/she can. Who you can talk freely, without being afraid that he/she will judge you, who you can tell all you're problems and the happy times, and he/she will listen and try to support you, and whatever you do, he/she will be happy for you, as long as you are happy. And will never do something that might hurt you in any way. Well that's my idea of true friendship.

Thanks Nespa for the sign!

...Your true friend A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 12:29 PM
    Threads

a true friend shoul be like me! =^.^= (gosh I'm bragging!)
    basically the points you have given,makes a true friend!

Meet hungry creampuffy.

F R E E D O M

~I'm a lucky girl...whose dream came true
    but underneath it all...I'm just like you~

Closed Thread

Thread Information