AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: underrated games

Member Halo_Slayer is infamous around these parts Halo_Slayer is infamous around these parts Halo_Slayer is infamous around these parts Halo_Slayer is infamous around these parts Halo_Slayer is infamous around these parts Halo_Slayer is infamous around these parts Halo_Slayer is infamous around these parts Halo_Slayer is infamous around these parts Halo_Slayer is infamous around these parts Halo_Slayer is infamous around these parts Halo_Slayer is infamous around these parts Halo_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 12:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post underrated games

Have you bought a game but not much people payed much attention to that game? what game would that be?

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Flying Dragon for Nintendo 64 was a much underrated, and underplayed game.

It was a 3D fighting game, with two in one. And in both you had the choice to fight in 3D (8-Way Run) and in 2D (normal fighting physics like Street Fighter).

The music was memorable, and the game fun to play itself. Especially the SD/Chibi mode. That was more like a fighting RPG. You could collect, upgrade, and get items that evolved to make your character stronger, and to learn more techniques to use while fighting. They ranged from special moves to secrets on how to beat some of the harder bosses. Heck, you could even get items that would have the computer fight the game for you, that ranged from levels 1-7, seven being the toughest and most useful fighting item. "Mr. Battle" I think they were called. Most of the characters were found in both modes, with a few exceptions.

Here is the box. Sorry it is kind of small.

Here is "Virtual Fighter" Mode.

This is backwards. Shoryu is actually on the left.
    And Red Falcon (aka Suzaku) is on the right.

And here is SD/Chibi Mode.

Ryuhi is on the right. Weiler is on the left.

Grammar Nazi viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2006 08:00 AM
    Threads

Flying Dragon was awesome, I remember that. The sumo robot guy was the best.
    Remember, for every interesting or cool sig you read, there are at least 10 boring sigs that make you hate reading sigs.

Have something different, then.

Senior Member anime911 is on a distinguished road anime911's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2006 09:09 PM
    Threads

Yea Defentily Leagia 2 duel saga.... WAY underated... Best RPG EVER!!!

Junior Member ShushiLover is on a distinguished road ShushiLover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 04:46 AM
    Threads

hahah, I gotta say, Crash Team Racing for playstation was pretty awesome, but no one has every played it it seems, lol

Walk toward the light, or the darkness may consume you.

Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 08:48 PM
    Threads

crash team raceing was one of th best games in its time in my oppenion. Anyway, only a hand full of people played legend of dragoon. That game rocked. Also, Chrono cross, was and is one of the best rpgs ever.
    Sig no longer in development...

Senior Member Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2007 05:06 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ShushiLover
    hahah, I gotta say, Crash Team Racing for playstation was pretty awesome, but no one has every played it it seems, lol
    Hey! I LOVE CTR! ^_^

It is such an awsome game that anyone can enjoy, from grown men to young kids. I have had so much fun in the past playing this game with friends. ^_^
    .candy coated disposable teen.

Member XNo_FearX is infamous around these parts XNo_FearX is infamous around these parts XNo_FearX is infamous around these parts XNo_FearX is infamous around these parts XNo_FearX is infamous around these parts XNo_FearX is infamous around these parts XNo_FearX is infamous around these parts XNo_FearX is infamous around these parts XNo_FearX is infamous around these parts XNo_FearX is infamous around these parts XNo_FearX is infamous around these parts XNo_FearX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2006 04:53 PM
    Threads

Eyetoy play 2 >.>

If you need a hero i'll be one.
    If you need a friend i'll be one.
    If your freedom is taken
    I'll fight for it.

Dai DN Angel koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 04:58 AM
    Threads

for me the most underrated games are those square enix titles not named final fantasy or kingdom hearts..

star ocean: till the end of time.. radiata stories.. valkyrie profile 2: silmeria..

some other underrated games would be ico.. dark cloud 2.. xenosaga i-iii

Matsu-Matsu-San Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2008 11:53 AM
    Threads

On Sega Master System

~*Inspired by Skyla_G*~

[Justin Wong]: Im the Greatest Street Fighter player in the world!!!
    [Rival Deigo]: Street fighter is over-rated...Just like spelling!

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 01:47 PM
    Threads

lineage for PC... dont know many terror TRAX??

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matsumoto
    Altered Beast On Sega Master System
    BEST ARCADE BEAT-EM UP EVER.

Senior Member Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution's Avatar
    Nerdy
    Gifts Black Beauty LesPauls Mic TNG Communicator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2012 12:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zeke Stryker XFIRE ID: Bignate101 Wii Code: 4265 2672 0811 8128

Street Fighter II -- SNES

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kawaii_Junkie
    Hey! I LOVE CTR! ^_^

It is such an awsome game that anyone can enjoy, from grown men to young kids. I have had so much fun in the past playing this game with friends. ^_^

Oh, come on... Seriously... It was Mario Kart: Double Dash for PS2. That's it. Mario Kart: Double Dash had a much higher rating because Mario Kart is a classic! When you continue a classic and make it better every time, more people will play it than the game from the other company, that is almost identical to the classic. Sure... Crash is cool. I thoroughly enjoyed his first two games. However, his racing games are too much like Mario's. It just feels really cliched.
    Last edited by Alias-Revolution; 10-13-2006 at 11:14 PM.
    Kaitou Ace: Before she gets eaten by zombies,
    let's change the camera angle so you can see her panties.
    Kaitou Ace: repeat *100

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

Jet Set Radio Future. It's quite fun actually.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Member TheChesireCat is an unknown quantity at this point TheChesireCat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2006 10:30 PM
    Threads

An often overlooked and underated game (I feel) is Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles for the GameCube. I loved that game, everything about it! I felt it deserved a little more recognition.

~ From Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland ~

Cheshire Cat: You know? We could make her *really* angry! Shall we try?

Alice: Oh, no, no!

Cheshire Cat
    : Oh, but it's loads of fun!
    ~ ~ ~

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Erm... Ico. It was beautiful, and really freakin' hard the first time through. The puzzles were so mind bogglings detailed and neat. I hated that everyone overlooked it because Final Fantasy X had been released in the same time frame.

That and... Hmm... Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil. One of my favorite games; with only two buttons (jump and the ring-pop-thing), the controller definately wasn't difficult to manage, but te levels just got harder and harder. Plus, it was so darn cute! The levels... Oh my God I loved it!
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Junior Member ant-janos is on a distinguished road ant-janos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2006 03:08 PM
    Threads

I think that the Pokemon series has always been underrated as a game for kids of age of 8...but i still enjoy it...

Member lostboi is on a distinguished road lostboi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 02:21 AM
    Threads

hmmm for x-box definatly jet set radio future i would play that all day umm gamecube has to be animal crossing great game and playstation 2 i would say shadow of colossus and romancing saga
    I Traveled A long Journey thus im never done that is why im The Lostboi i follow no Direction i make my own path

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

I always felt Ico, while it was a cute and fun game, was too short.

It appeared to only have one message to it: Girls are trouble.

Overall, I'd say it's a good rent, because you can finish it in a couple days, and it won't cost a lot then. But I don't think it's worth how much it cost when it was new.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

Beyond Good and Evil (multiplatform - I got mine for the Gamecube)

Whenever an American video game magazine needs to make an arguement about good, unique, creative, innovative games getting over-looked by American mainstream gamers, this game's name seems to pop-up. Personally, I really enjoy playing as Jade and all the wacky humor, although I think that comparing it to "The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker" might be a little too much. But hey, go out and buy it - it's worth the purchase - or at least give it a rental, if you can find it.

Senior Member Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2007 05:06 AM
    Threads

Oh, come on... Seriously... It was Mario Kart: Double Dash for PS2. That's it. Mario Kart: Double Dash had a much higher rating because Mario Kart is a classic! When you continue a classic and make it better every time, more people will play it than the game from the other company, that is almost identical to the classic. Sure... Crash is cool. I thoroughly enjoyed his first two games. However, his racing games are too much like Mario's. It just feels really cliched.
    You could be very correct, but you see, I have not played EVERY game out there.

I can only speak for what I KNOW.

Maybe if I was more familiar with the Mario games I would agree with you but, well, I have not played them.

Sheesh...
    .candy coated disposable teen.

Senior Member YunaRen Leader is a jewel in the rough YunaRen Leader is a jewel in the rough YunaRen Leader is a jewel in the rough YunaRen Leader is a jewel in the rough YunaRen Leader's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 10:53 PM
    Threads

One of the most underrated games I think I ever played was Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure for the Playstation. It had to be one of the most enjoyable RPG's to grace the Playstation around its end. Another one is RAD: Robot Alchemic Drive for the Playsation 2 which was a rather fun mecha game that I played for hours.
    Last edited by YunaRen Leader; 10-19-2006 at 10:19 PM.

^^ Avatar and Sig by Thornwillow

^^ Sig by Nespa

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Drakengard, I really loved it and not alot of people were as impressed.
    -TWM-

Member CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 11:42 PM
    Threads

Parasite Eve-- Aya Brea pwns

Heretic OblivionZone will become famous soon enough OblivionZone will become famous soon enough OblivionZone's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2007 10:31 PM
    Threads

Forsaken on the N64 , remember that anyone? AWSOME multiplayer.

Closed Thread

Thread Information