AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Atarashii da!

Member Manwards is just really nice Manwards is just really nice Manwards is just really nice Manwards is just really nice Manwards's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2006 01:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Atarashii da!

Hello there!

Sorry for the Japanese in the title, as I'm sure it looks dreadfully generic. I just thought it was a little more interesting than "hi", and there are worse places to use a little Japanese than an anime forum!

So to introduce myself, my name is Joe but most people call me Manny, short for Manwards. I'm 22 years old and I live in Leicester, England. Obviously I like anime, although I've only seen a small amount (Sailormoon, Evangelion, Excel Saga and a handful of movies). I do plan to watch more when I have the time and money to do so, however! I recently attended my first anime convention, AmeCon in my home city, which was a fun weekend.

My main interest is videogames. I own all of the major consoles at the moment and have a huge variety of games eating up my leisure time. When not wasting my life in such a manner, I enjoy reading, writing, watching horror movies, and just plain chatting with friends.

Let's see... what else can be said? Random facts, random facts... I have a chocolate labrador named Maggie, my diet mainly consists of apples, chicken pies and ham sandwiches, I drink a lot of tea from two porcelain cups, my favourite colour is royal blue (or Sonic blue, as I call it) and the last TV series I watched was Doctor Who. I think that's more than enough information for now!

And since no introduction is complete without photos, here's a couple of my better ones.

I'm afraid I don't spend as much time online as I used to, so I'm not sure how active I'll be around here... but I like to meet new people and make new friends, so I'll be doing my best to get to know you all. My MSN and AIM addresses are in my profile, so if anybody wants a chat sometime, don't be afraid to add me!

I do believe that's everything! Thanks for reading and I'll talk to you all soon! :~)

Manny
    I can't wait for November 17th!

Reasons
    (1) Sonic the Hedgehog released for the Xbox 360!
    (2) Gears of War released. For the Xbox 360!
    (3) It's a Friday! The weekend begins!
    (4) Hmm... there was ONE more... um...

:~)

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF!
    Please feel free to be yourself here.
    Just remember to follow the rules and dont spam.
    Enjoy your stay!
    ~Sonariyami

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

[love] Hi [/love] Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2007 06:20 PM
    Threads

Ta!
    Welcome to AF/Tux/whatever.
    Have fun.
    Follow the rules.
    Enjoy yoour stay.
    Thankies,
    Capo
    -!Maru's Wifey and No. 1 fan. Yes that is me outside the window!-

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

OoOoOoOoOo, we have a lot of the same interests! Anyway, welcome to the forum! Please read the rules and yatta, yatta, yatta. Feel free to pm me if you ever need anything or have any questions!
    Btw, dont worry about your title...its the first Ive seen 'atarashii da'...we usually get a lot of 'konichiwa's here =3

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nice sonic, welcome to the forums man.
    -TWM-

The Closet Girl... Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 11:43 PM
    Threads

Default Hello!

How Are You? Welcome To AF If You Have Any Questions and Want To Be Friends pm me!

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*steals the Sonic plushie* Mine now!!
    (what a welcome! )
    Have fun and I hope to see you around.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF,have fun and ill see you around
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

I am Sasuke Uchiha Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2007 02:21 PM
    Threads

Welcome to af....Have fun, follow the rules and see ya around!
    My Family
    My Wife= Sakura Itachi
    My Sister= MoonPrincess24

Made by Nespa

Belle.'s area. Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2010 04:23 PM
    Threads

Hi...
    Welcome...and...have fun...

♥Forbiddin' Angel Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2011 01:58 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF I hope you ae liking your stay as for me I'm lovin' the life. LOL. Any way see you laterz.And always Have fun.....
    "Gone - flitted away,
    Taken the stars from the night and the sun
    From the day!
    Gone, and a cloud in my heart."

Signature credited to Serated. ^-^

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF! *bows*
    Read the rules
    Make a friend or two.
    Voice your opinion.
    Respect your fellow member ^^
    Most of all have fun.

See you on the forums then.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

That must be the best Introduction that I have seen yet.

I don't think that I have to reiterate anything said above, so Welcome to Anime forum, blah blah blah.

Have fun, and don't break any rules.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

White and Nerdy Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:55 PM
    Threads

Welcome! If you want a friend to chat with just PM me. See ya around

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Hey there and welcome to animeforum. Please follow the rules and have fun.

Member Manwards is just really nice Manwards is just really nice Manwards is just really nice Manwards is just really nice Manwards's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2006 01:48 PM
    Threads

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone! I'm a little daunted, this forum is so huge and there are so many members, and I don't have that much time online... I'm not sure I'll even be able to make a dent in this place! But I'll do my best to get involved and get to know people. :~)
    I can't wait for November 17th!

Reasons
    (1) Sonic the Hedgehog released for the Xbox 360!
    (2) Gears of War released. For the Xbox 360!
    (3) It's a Friday! The weekend begins!
    (4) Hmm... there was ONE more... um...

:~)

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by Manwards
    Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone! I'm a little daunted, this forum is so huge and there are so many members, and I don't have that much time online... I'm not sure I'll even be able to make a dent in this place! But I'll do my best to get involved and get to know people. :~)
    -laughs- yeah, the forum is a bit overwhelming, but it seems small once youve been here for a while. Like I said earlier, pm me if you need anything!

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Stay in my memories. Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 03:25 PM
    with my Shinigami, circus clown, and hot-tempered Asian in a safehouse... oh the times we'll have!
    Threads

what up joe? lol welcomes and pm me if ya wanna chat!

Member Agomae has a spectacular aura about Agomae has a spectacular aura about Agomae has a spectacular aura about Agomae's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2006 11:37 PM
    Threads

well um..welcome!! enjoy your stay.....but a word of warning in your posts...if post something down,and then the remainder of the few disagree..they'll take it wayy to personal..soon,they'll be looking for a full scall war intell justice is served!! but,me however,i learnd this the hard way.....Anyhoozyle..you have yourself a good time here with us!!!

Goddess of Wisdom ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2006 10:43 AM
    Mt. Olympus..don't worry..am still watching you..im a goddess remember??♥
    Threads

wow, sonic, so kawaii!!~*taps sonic's head*
    anyways, hello there!!~
    welcome to AF!!~
    if you have any problems or you just need a friend, don't hesitate to pm me, awyrt??
    so, again, welcome to AF..
    and i hope to see ya around..
    *shakes hand*♥

[very much grateful to pyrothunder336 for my very nice siggy..]

Meet my family in:

~*MY JOURNAL*~

..♦certified super gal♦..

r u one of us??
    add to ur siggies..

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Cool

Hello and welcome to Anime Forum Manwards!

^_^
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

Giv me donations. Please? XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2007 05:48 PM
    Threads

welcome welcome welcome! have a great time at anime forum! *hands you a cookie*
    i WILL rule the World!!!

This is what i will do to you in battle!

Give me REP!

Closed Thread

Thread Information