AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sailor Pluto Vs. The International Astronomical Union

Senior Member Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2012 08:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sailor Pluto Vs. The International Astronomical Union

Sailor Pluto tells the astronomers to give her her planet back, or else she attacks them with Dead Scream. The astronomers refuse, Sailor Pluto beats them around a bit, and in the end they surrender the title and Pluto is once again an official planet.

Sailor Pluto wins.
    Last edited by Quik; 08-26-2006 at 07:12 PM.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think it would be more like she walks up to them, pokes at them with her staff, and demands they stop being rediculous before she does a little one on one fighting with them.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Member moonlight_romance has a spectacular aura about moonlight_romance has a spectacular aura about moonlight_romance has a spectacular aura about moonlight_romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 07:39 AM
    Threads

At which point they all get incredably embrassed and give in because they are unable to concentrate on anything other than the length of her skirt. Including the women.

Anime Fanatic Old_Toonami_Fangirl is on a distinguished road Old_Toonami_Fangirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 07:37 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Skellington
    I think it would be more like she walks up to them, pokes at them with her staff, and demands they stop being rediculous before she does a little one on one fighting with them.
    I bet that's exactly how it happens. it's not fair that Pluto isn't considerd a "planet" anymore and I bet pluto is really ticked off!!!!!!

Senior Member Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 09:50 PM
    Threads

The International Astronomical Union will win i guess

Anime Fanatic Old_Toonami_Fangirl is on a distinguished road Old_Toonami_Fangirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 07:37 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. blue-reddragoon
    The International Astronomical Union will win i guess
    What? No way! Pluto would kick butt!!!!!!!!

Chibi Chibi Is so adorable.

Senior Member Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2008 05:15 PM
    Threads

Pluto is now reconsidered a mini-planet anyways.

The Real Suga' Baby Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2010 08:22 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I'm extremely dissapointed in what the researchers have been saying. When I was in 4th grade, I wrote a report about Pluto and from what I remember ( its been over ten years now since I wrote it >_>; ) it never even remotely seemed like a star or was mentioned to be so in the text books I had. The report I wrote was a pretty big project for a fourth grader. I mean it had to be 6 pages long and I remember slaving away at the damn project. I learned practically everything I could about the planet. I think the researchers were bored and decided to make up their own sci-fi gig and hand it over to the media for kicks. I mean, it's almost as if someone woke up one day was like "Let's make Pluto known as a star now because I am bored" or something like that.

Back to Sailorpluto, well...she would defiantely kick some researcher-butt. I guess if I were her, I'd be insulted that my planet was now proclaimed as a star over night. LOL

美しい夢みる人

Closed Thread

Thread Information