AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Full Metal Panic! 2nd Raid

Tai's Wifey <3 Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 01:20 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Full Metal Panic! 2nd Raid

does everyone watch that 3rd season of FMP?

NOTE: Please PM to me if you would like to request make sig and avi.

Senior Member jep'ray has a spectacular aura about jep'ray has a spectacular aura about jep'ray's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 11:01 AM
    Threads

it won't air till next month for me, but im waiting for it
    Some people go through life with out ever truly going insain, what a horrible way to live

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

I just started it. I watched today the first episode. Looks promissing to me!

Member Schwarze has a spectacular aura about Schwarze has a spectacular aura about Schwarze's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2006 06:30 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i have. it's must-watch series of FMP fans, and there are many touching scenes in the series. i do like the development of sousuke-kaname relationship when they need each other... well i dont want gve spoiler here. so check it out.

oh yea there's a FMP 2nd raid ova features Teletha daily routine... i's worth to watch too

your delusion is your true self...

~The God of Death~ -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2007 05:49 AM
    Threads

Yeah, I'm starting to watch it (I watched the first episode, and it looks interesting).
    Back..

Junior Member Eoryn is on a distinguished road Eoryn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2006 02:24 PM
    Threads

I just started. I agree with you Schwarze. It must-watch for FMP fans! I like the relationship between Sousuke and Chidori. That girl... unbelievable...

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I watched it back when it ws first airing, but man did I love it. It was everything the first series failed to be, and I though FUMOFFU was trash and a waste of air-time, so I was psyched when TSR began airing. I think the length of the series was good for what it was, and man was it satisfying to see

Sousuke shoot the ever-loving hell out of Gauron. Seriously, that one scene made the show fantastic.

Oh, and they weren't seasons. FMP, FUMOFFU, and TSR were all separate series.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member jep'ray has a spectacular aura about jep'ray has a spectacular aura about jep'ray's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 11:01 AM
    Threads

finally got the dvd! its awsome! a must see for all FMP fans
    Some people go through life with out ever truly going insain, what a horrible way to live

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 10:44 PM
    Threads

Oh..FMP is one my biggest faves, not only the anime, but much more on the novel. It's just my type of story when it comes to L...hahah! dont say it! I rarely like stories with that theme and FMP is by far one to make them four.

Personally, I thought Fumoffu was good in its own way of showing the light and romantic side of the story, likewise to give additional profile of the characters, both the major and extras. And despite how it is somehow(most or less of the episodes in it were actually random laughing moments from the novel) unrelated to the main plot and the animation style being crap; I guess it's not at all bad. I for one, laughed a lot in most of the episodes of Fumoffu. Maybe, im being childish..yeah, i am childish and would easily laughed at any given joke though I'd say Fumuffo jokes aren't sloppy as far as the standards of a good comedy anime is concerned, I suppose.

And speaking of good comedy anime, well plus romance and action I would simply say, TSR is the "right thing" for it has the right goodness in terms of animation, plot sequence(noticeably rushed! but considerably good and defined well), and character development(right timing for a change of pace...). Overall, excellently right. TSR reigns the best among the three. ^^
    Last edited by Uno_Caste; 11-15-2006 at 05:28 AM.
    Thanks for the cool set, Thornwillow.

Junior Member Iketani is on a distinguished road Iketani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2006 08:49 AM
    Threads

Default =)

Hi what's up I like this!! Hmm Full metal Panic it's good and I like the Fummofu Mode it's like Metal Gear Solid but in a Japanese Version =P

Junior Member NekoTimmay is on a distinguished road NekoTimmay's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2007 01:43 PM
    The Great White North...Canada...South-Ontario
    Threads

Actually...Metal Gear Solid IS Japanese we're just so used to the english voices anything else sounds...wierd *lol*
    I wouldn't call this show for fans of the 1st...I mean i've never watched a FMP episode in my life and 2nd Raid made perfect sense to me [although I think I would have known some background on that "creepy guy" near the end in the hospital bed...think he's from the 1st one....] still...an awsome mech/action/sometimes comedy series even if you haven't watched the 1st seasons.
    "...is it my cute-ness?" -Anise

Junior Member mysterytom is on a distinguished road mysterytom's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2007 10:51 AM
    Threads

Does anyone know when 2nd raid will become available on DVD in the UK?

I'm a big FMP fan and dying to see this series!
    *wants it now*

Closed Thread

Thread Information