AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever lost anyone dear to you

Sophitia Alexandria Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2008 08:42 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Unhappy Have you ever lost anyone dear to you

I lost practiquly everyone I love. My dad died when I was five my boyfriend died last month. My brothers are going to University, My home burned down last year and my mom is never home most of the time. Geez wonder whats going to happen next another accident im so sick of this...

Junior Member noble_wolf is on a distinguished road noble_wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2006 10:10 AM
    Threads

My exgirlfriend she's not that lost like going to a place called heaven
    she's still alive but i can say she's gone gone in my life forever
    the most dearest someone that i loved
    the thing is i'm the one who end our relationship
    now i'm paying the consequence i deserved for that
    everyday as i woke up she's the first person that im thinking of and so before i sleep she's the last.

The reason why i said that she's gone in my life forever is because
    there's no chance for us i mean for me to bring back the love we had......
    DREAMS ARE LIES......

Why do we dream?

TO ESCAPE......

From reality? from truth?

YES... PAIN MORE LIKELY DWELL ON TRUTH, THAN IN LIES.......

To live in lies? than in truth?

FIND THE ANSWER......

Senior Member Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2009 11:29 PM
    Threads

I havent really 'Lost' anybody (Drats!).......But unfortunately I dont feel bad for anyone since I havent experienced it..yet..

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I don't like these threads. I don't seek to hear your personal problems, nor do I wish to share mine. People die, but I wouldn't want to seek sympathy from strangers over the internet. Not to mention that I think a thread like this already exists.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

I fail as a human Northern_star is infamous around these parts Northern_star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 03:43 PM
    Threads

thats sad eternal_love you make me wanna cry

Ginevra Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2011 01:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal_Love
    I lost practiquly everyone I love. My dad died when I was five my boyfriend died last month. My brothers are going to University, My home burned down last year and my mom is never home most of the time. Geez wonder whats going to happen next another accident im so sick of this...
    And I thought my life was tough.You really sure have been through a lot. I lost my grandfather when I was 14 in 1999, and that was tough for me because he used spend time with me and tell me stories, and we'd go places when I would go to visit him and my grandmother in Las Vegas. I'm not ashamed to admit I still cry when I miss him. Your situation is ten times worse than mine was though, and I can see how what your currently going through is hell. If you ever need someone to talk to about it, or whatever, just drop me a private message or send me an email and I'd be glad to help in whatever way I can. You can also send instant message me on AOL. My screen name is Ginnevra Weasley ( just let me know who you are first when you message me ^^; ). If you have MSN messanger, you can send a message to [email protected] I'm usually online most of the time, or in the chatroom, so I'm pretty easy to get a hold of. : )

Sophitia Alexandria Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thx that means a lot to me

Ginevra Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111
    I don't like these threads. I don't seek to hear your personal problems, nor do I wish to share mine. People die, but I wouldn't want to seek sympathy from strangers over the internet. Not to mention that I think a thread like this already exists.
    I'm sorry your such an unfeeling person. Really, your thread was uncalled for in my opinion and ignorant. Maybe this person has nobody else to talk to, and is seeking out the help of strangers because she doesn't know what else to do. If you don't like what someone has to say on a thread like this, DON'T respond. It's not like her posting was all like "i haTe mY life. it sux". She explained her situation and how she was feeling. Nobody needs, or has time for your stupid remarks or opinions.Kthnx.

Junior Member michael wobler is infamous around these parts michael wobler is infamous around these parts michael wobler is infamous around these parts michael wobler is infamous around these parts michael wobler is infamous around these parts michael wobler is infamous around these parts michael wobler is infamous around these parts michael wobler is infamous around these parts michael wobler is infamous around these parts michael wobler is infamous around these parts michael wobler is infamous around these parts michael wobler's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 02:14 PM
    Threads

Default who i've lost

they say those who you love will never die.BULLSHXX.when i was six, my dad shot himself and died. my aunt kelly died on my thirteenth b-day, one of my friends died last year, my cousin died in a car crash.life blows and i'm thinking about joining them...oh well.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ginny Weasley
    I'm sorry your such an unfeeling person. Really, your thread was uncalled for in my opinion and ignorant. Maybe this person has nobody else to talk to, and is seeking out the help of strangers because she doesn't know what else to do. If you don't like what someone has to say on a thread like this, DON'T respond. It's not like her posting was all like "i haTe mY life. it sux". She explained her situation and how she was feeling. Nobody needs, or has time for your stupid remarks or opinions.Kthnx.
    Change your font. I don't think reading should have to torture people.

First off, this thread was a "Gimme attention" thread. Secondly, what I posted was a post, not a thread. Lastly, seeing as I'm the most intelligent member here and my remark was the most sensible, I say you need to think before you post. I'm not unfeeling. I know what it's like to lose a loved one, so I guess that makes you the ignorant one. I just don't believe in exploiting their deaths for attention on the internet. She has other people to talk to. Her brothers are a phone call away.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Michael Wobler your not the only one who has a hard time in life and so did I had the feeling on joining them but that wourent bring them back so the only thing I can do is keep there memories alive... Still its hard at times...

hit with insane stick razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 01:37 PM
    Threads

First off, this thread was a "Gimme attention" thread. Secondly, what I posted was a post, not a thread. Lastly, seeing as I'm the most intelligent member here and my remark was the most sensible, I say you need to think before you post. I'm not unfeeling. I know what it's like to lose a loved one, so I guess that makes you the ignorant one. I just don't believe in exploiting their deaths for attention on the internet. She has other people to talk to. Her brothers are a phone call away.
    okay i actually agree for once. this was an attention thread

to Eternal: im sorry that all these things have happened in your life but you shouldnt exploit them so that people feel sorry for you. its disrespectful to the people that died in your life.
    if you were actually looking for help, you wont find it much online. we arent there to hold you. you dont even know who we are.
    and you know i am sure you have had good things happen to. its all a part of life
    A SPLENDIFOURUS SITE FOR VIDEO GAME LOVERS.. Or so I would like to think XD Please click the banner.

i love random pms! they tickle

random pms: 15
    more please?

I fail as a human Northern_star is infamous around these parts Northern_star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 03:43 PM
    Threads

Hey first of all stop blaberring about my cousin you jerks. First of all Faceless111 my cousin dosent have that much of a great relation with her brothers and she dosent have a good one with her mother either. And you razzen88 if you dont like the treath dont comment on it you idiot. And for your own information my cousin dirint even post to get attention so just shut up.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_star
    Hey first of all stop blaberring about my cousin you jerks. First of all Faceless111 my cousin dosent have that much of a great relation with her brothers and she dosent have a good one with her mother either. And you razzen88 if you dont like the treath dont comment on it you idiot. And for your own information my cousin dirint even post to get attention so just shut up.
    Funny that you call me a jerk when I just shed light on this situation. And if your her cousin, why not support her in real life instead of coming online to defend her claim to fame, which is the death of loved.

She came on this public forum to publicly claimed the tragedy of her life. She wears the deaths of loved ones like badges to be proud of. If she wants help and support, she must surly have friends. And if she is actually that much of a loser and doesn't have friends, a school counselor or a hired professional. This thread was an attention thread and it's marked all over.

Stop being ignorant and throwing words like "idiot" and "jerk". You only make a fool of yourself. I know what personal loss is and it's not something I'd use for attention. I'm sickened by this thread because the disrespect it holds for the dead.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow. Just WOW. Grow up kids. You think your smart? Well, your not. Your statements are just as retarded and self-centered as all the other people on here trying to be all macho and are like "Oh dude, this is bull****. Who the hell wants to read a posting about someone trying to look for some compassion? I'm like so beyond that!" All this person wanted to know was if they have ever LOST anyone they cared about. That's not a stupid thread to begin. It's like something that happens in real life, although I'm sure people like you couldn't relate to that. God forbid someone you care about ever drops dead or gets seriously injured. -_-; And no, I'm not going to change the color of my font. It's not that hard to read a light colored text against a dark backround. Take your own advice. Think before you post. M'kay?
    Last edited by Ginny Weasley; 11-02-2006 at 08:12 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow. Just WOW. Grow up kids. You think your smart? Well, your not. Your statements are just as retarded and self-centered as all the other people on here trying to be all macho and are like "Oh dude, this is bull****. Who the hell wants to read a posting about someone dying? I'm like so beyond that!"
    Well, at least your font is changed. But what the hell are you going on about? First of all, it's "you're", not "your". And what's so retarded and self-centered about my posts? I'm assuming you refer to me when you said that. It's more self-centered when you post the death of a loved one for personal gain. And I'm not trying to be macho, I never claimed to be. I'm just saying that exploiting the death of a loved one is disrespectful when you just want attention.

I don't know how you got on your line of thinking, but you're on the wrong track.

All this person wanted to know was if they have ever LOST anyone they cared about. That's not a stupid thread to begin. It's like something that happens in real life, although I'm sure people like you couldn't relate to that. God forbid someone you care about ever drops dead or gets seriously injured. -_-; And no, I'm not going to change the color of my font. It's not that hard to read a light colored text against a dark backround. Take your own advice. Think before you post. M'kay

Hard to read orange? No. Hard to read tiny, microscopic font? Yes.

Yeah. My dad died. I regret that I have to mention that, since it was a personal problem and I loved him dearly. He was the greatest guy in the world, and I regret that I had to discover his body. I respect him the most and thank him more than I praise God.

You, ma'am, are ignorant and selfish. Not to mention stubborn and senseless. Take me advice, since I did think before I leapt, why don't you think before you post? M'kay?
    Last edited by Faceless111; 11-02-2006 at 08:18 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by michael wobler
    they say those who you love will never die.BULLSHXX.when i was six, my dad shot himself and died. my aunt kelly died on my thirteenth b-day, one of my friends died last year, my cousin died in a car crash.life blows and i'm thinking about joining them...oh well.

This is what we would call an attention grabbing post. There is a difference.

The Real Suga' Baby Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2021 10:39 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Well, at least your font is changed. But what the hell are you going on about? First of all, it's "you're", not "your". And what's so retarded and self-centered about my posts? I'm assuming you refer to me when you said that. It's more self-centered when you post the death of a loved one for personal gain. And I'm not trying to be macho, I never claimed to be. I'm just saying that exploiting the death of a loved one is disrespectful when you just want attention.

I don't know how you got on your line of thinking, but you're on the wrong track.
    People like you disgust me, just by mere way you judge another person. How do you know she posted the death of a loved one for what you call "personal gain"? You don't. And so what if this thread is a cry for attention? Maybe the person who started this thread doesn't have anyone else to confide in. True, looking for personal one on one help for issues like this on the internet is rather pointless, but this might be the only way they can think of to reach out to someone else. And don't call someone else selfish when its obvious just by the way you act that you are selfish yourself.
    Last edited by Sailor Chibimoon; 11-02-2006 at 08:30 PM.

美しい夢みる人

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Chibimoon

People like you disgust me, just by mere way you judge another person. How do you know she posted the death of a loved one for what you call "personal gain"? You don't. And so what if this thread is a cry for attention? Maybe the person who started this thread doesn't have anyone else to confide in. True, looking for personal one on one help for issues like this on the internet is rather pointless, but this might be the only way they can think of to reach out to someone else. And don't correct Ginny on her spelling. You're no better.
    Are all the morons out tonight?

I didn't say anything about Ginny's grammar, but her font (like yours) is so tiny that it's annoying to read.

And if the internet is this girls only option of confiding in people, then she's a loser with no social life. Simple. I care not of your opinion for me, so call me a pig. I won't be sorry for sharing my logic and reasoning with this hapless attention-grabber. My intelligence is on a different level of yours, where emotions aren't swayed so easily.

Your ignorance and flaming will get this forsaken thread closed anyways, so I'm not really complaining.

And don't call someone else selfish when its obvious just by the way you act that you are selfish yourself.

I never said otherwise.

The Real Suga' Baby Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Are all the morons out tonight?

I didn't say anything about Ginny's grammar, but her font (like yours) is so tiny that it's annoying to read.

And if the internet is this girls only option of confiding in people, then she's a loser with no social life. Simple. I care not of your opinion for me, so call me a pig. I won't be sorry for sharing my logic and reasoning with this hapless attention-grabber. My intelligence is on a different level of yours, where emotions aren't swayed so easily.

Your ignorance and flaming will get this forsaken thread closed anyways, so I'm not really complaining.

[/color]
    I never said otherwise.
    Yeah you did critisize her grammer. You wrote: First of all, it's "you're", not "your". And yes you are selfish, because your responses are thoughtless and hurtful to other people, but you don't seem to care.

美しい夢みる人

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah you did critisize her grammer. You wrote: First of all, it's "you're", not "your". And yes you are selfish, because your responses are thoughtless and hurtful to other people, but you don't seem to care.
    I already know this. What's your point? And I mean to say, I never said I wasn't selfish.
    Last edited by Faceless111; 11-02-2006 at 08:42 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Uh, my point is that you made a statement about someone else's spelling/grammer and then you denied it. That's all.

美しい夢みる人

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

Faceless111.

First and foremost, this not a bash on so and so thread. If you don't like these threads, what sense does it make to read and post in them? Your posting here at all is redundant. You are in control of yourself and thusly able to avoid these threads. So DO IT. Your attitude ends here. End of discussion.

And to the poster, things will get better, I assure you. Pain eases with time and you'll grow. I'm sure that your mother doesn't mean to rarely be home. You should discuss with her the problems that you are having. She cares about you, I know she does. It may not always seem like it, but she does. Find a release for the emotions that you're feeling. Art and writing are usually the most common ways of release. Perhaps you could try? Talk to your friends, call a brother. They want to know what's going on with you, I promise. Keep your chin up. <3

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Uh, my point is that you made a statement about someone else's spelling/grammer and then you denied it. That's all.
    That's not all. Please don't lie to me. You kept going on and on about my selfishness. And I didn't criticize her grammar. I made one tiny comment about two seperate words she misused. "Your" is a personal pronoun. "You're" is short for "you are", which is what she meant to say. I just hate it when people get sloppy while typing.

First and foremost, this not a bash on so and so thread. If you don't like these threads, what sense does it make to read and post in them? Your posting here at all is redundant. You are in control of yourself and thusly able to avoid these threads. So DO IT. Your attitude ends here. End of discussion.
    Please don't tell me when and where to post. I hate control freaks, they're so annoying. More so than attention-grabbers.
    Last edited by Faceless111; 11-02-2006 at 08:53 PM.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

What ever validity this thread or topic had is gone now. Whether you feel death is a happy escape to a better place, or an event to be mourned, those opinions should be kept internally.
    These types of topics always receive flack in some shape or form.

So if there is a need to continue a he said she said, grammar (not grammer) war, take it to PM's.
    Any hope of defending the thread is gone, as individual flaming has taken over.

Closed Thread

Thread Information